PDA

View Full Version : DeviantART Sprites Shop ~ OPEN

The Harris
03-25-2008, 07:27 PM
for those of you who want to ask for sprite and you are a member of DA you can try my 2nd shop here

http://journalking.deviantart.com/journal/17508844/

EDIT:
all Forms and Examples r on DeviantART so leave me alone about that please

Banned List
o Dycer
o ______
o ______
o ______

RET412
03-25-2008, 09:03 PM
for those of you who want to ask for sprite and you are a member of DA you can try my 2nd shop here

http://journalking.deviantart.com/journal/17508844/

Dude You have to have your sprite shop approved, and you should post examples, rules, forms. Basicly make it not noobish.

-Pichu Boy-
03-25-2008, 09:07 PM
The URL is the link to the shop...

But The Harris, you shouldn't really advertise your shops that are on different sites here.

The Harris
03-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Dude You have to have your sprite shop approved, and you should post examples, rules, forms. Basicly make it not noobish.

didnt have to b4, i think ur lying, cause ive been away u making stuff up to annoy me, i know it hasnt changed so im safe

RET412
03-25-2008, 09:09 PM
didnt have to b4, i think ur lying, cause ive been away u making stuff up to annoy me, i know it hasnt changed so im safe

oh yah? then check out this thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49806

Blaziken Knight
03-25-2008, 09:10 PM
The Harris. just after you get owned off my thread by me and ret412 you make up a stupid thread thats not even thought out? lol..

-Pichu Boy-
03-25-2008, 09:10 PM
No, you DO have to get your shop approved my an Art Mod/G-Mod.

Okami-Chan
03-25-2008, 09:12 PM
This thread is fun to watch. x3

The Harris
03-25-2008, 09:13 PM
The Harris. just after you get owned off my thread by me and ret412 you make up a stupid thread thats not even thought out? lol..

i didnt do nything after that, this was WAY b4 then and it s thought out, why r u 2 abusing me and giving me online harrasment, thats fcking it, im reporting u both

The Harris
03-25-2008, 09:13 PM
No, you DO have to get your shop approved my an Art Mod/G-Mod.

kk sorry

Okami-Chan
03-25-2008, 09:15 PM
why r u 2 abusing me and giving me online harrasment, thats fcking it, im reporting u both

Uh, actually, you should be the one being reported. Not following rules, not bothering to check yourself after numerous people told you that you do need to get something approved, and wrongly accusing people of things they did not do. They weren't harassing you, you were cussing them out and taking offense to things that were meant to be advice. I would've banned you from my shop, too. I don't mean to rude or mean, just telling you what you did wrong. All you need to do is follow the rules, it's not that hard.

Blaziken Knight
03-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Harris you dont even use prouper grammar..i doubt its thought out

i mean its like 10 words and a link...

EDIT: Harris look at Okami-Chan's post. thats mainly what im trying to say. thanks Okami!

-Pichu Boy-
03-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Look, if no-one here is going to be able to get along, don't speak to each other. There's no need to clog boards up with posts that just insult each other. Please, stop this flame war or I'm alerting a mod.

Blaziken Knight
03-25-2008, 09:21 PM
This All Started When He Just Implied He Can Steal The Pokemon In My Adoption Center If He Wants To. And He Started Swearing And Accusing me of things i didnt do...

-Pichu Boy-
03-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Ok, I think this is all just a mis-understanding.

The Harris wasn't saying he was going to steal one, he was saying how easy it was to steal them. I have said that people would get banned for it, so hopefully that isn't an issue. But I noticed him swearing and told him to calm down or he could get banned.

But forcing him out of your thread and flaming him back doesn't make you a better person. I'm not tryingto flame anyone here, just trying to solve it. Something as little as this doesn't need a mod, but if it gets bigger, I will alert someone.

The Harris
03-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Uh, actually, you should be the one being reported. Not following rules, not bothering to check yourself after numerous people told you that you do need to get something approved, and wrongly accusing people of things they did not do. They weren't harassing you, you were cussing them out and taking offense to things that were meant to be advice. I would've banned you from my shop, too. I don't mean to rude or mean, just telling you what you did wrong. All you need to do is follow the rules, it's not that hard.

dude i know its just the way they keep on at me, just those 2 specific ppl

Okami-Chan
03-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Okay, let's all calm down. Harris, ask if your sprites can get approved from a mod, then post examples and forms of them. That's all you need to do, okay?

The Harris
03-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Okay, let's all calm down. Harris, ask if your sprites can get approved from a mod, then post examples and forms of them. That's all you need to do, okay?

sorry just been ages since ive been about, b4 u didnt have to do that, wht mod is online?

Okami-Chan
03-25-2008, 09:59 PM
sorry just been ages since ive been about, b4 u didnt have to do that, wht mod is online?

I don't know, Azumao's internet is out, but you could try IM'ing Loyal Arcanine with some of your examples of your sprite work, he's pretty active.

The Harris
03-25-2008, 10:00 PM
I don't know, Azumao's internet is out, but you could try IM'ing Loyal Arcanine with some of your examples of your sprite work, he's pretty active.

kk, ty ^_^

Elemental_Blast
03-26-2008, 09:12 AM

yeah im sure just as soon as you get approved everthing will calm down actually i think it already has

and please dont shout at me but four word rule

The Harris
03-26-2008, 04:48 PM
yeah im sure just as soon as you get approved everthing will calm down actually i think it already has

and please dont shout at me but four word rule

well i sent message to a mod and got no reply atm tho, request here, or on DeviantART if u like, and check my gallery for examples

The Harris
04-10-2008, 02:10 PM
ok ppl im back, request away

RavenFire
04-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Um, I don't want to be mean or anything, but your join date says Feb 2007. That's a year ago, about.

-Pichu Boy-
04-12-2008, 06:52 AM
And? The last post was 26th March, so he's not reviving. Double posting, yes, but not reviving. The join date doesn't matter xP

The Harris
04-13-2008, 04:40 PM
And? The last post was 26th March, so he's not reviving. Double posting, yes, but not reviving. The join date doesn't matter xP

i think by join date there trying to say about me and rules or sumthing

Dycer
04-17-2008, 06:01 PM
Yea, if you were smart, you would know how to reread the rules... It's plain common sense, if you've been gone in ages.

The Harris
04-17-2008, 06:11 PM
Yea, if you were smart, you would know how to reread the rules... It's plain common sense, if you've been gone in ages.

OMG!!! let a thread die man, this doesnt need riviving

Bulletangel
04-17-2008, 06:13 PM
Saying things like this wont help. I'm sure LA will help him out with getting his shop approved and set up properly, until then, id say this shop is closed until then :)

Dycer
04-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Lol, i guess you're right.. Well, if you need help, i'd love helping you make a sprite shop...

The Harris
04-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Saying things like this wont help. I'm sure LA will help him out with getting his shop approved and set up properly, until then, id say this shop is closed until then :)

I dont want a shop i was letting it die, this idiot revived the thread

Dycer
04-17-2008, 06:23 PM
dont call me an idiot, and i didn't exactly revive it. It's not called reviving if it's only been 4 days.

Bulletangel
04-17-2008, 06:26 PM
I dont want a shop i was letting it die, this idiot revived the thread
Okay then, i guess we keep this thread unposted in until a mod locks it, or it just dies :)

Harris, did you get my PM?

The Harris
04-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Okay then, i guess we keep this thread unposted in until a mod locks it, or it just dies :)

Harris, did you get my PM?

ill read it now ok