PDA

View Full Version : Dan's Custom Thunder-based Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Expansion: 14/60 cards completed so far...

Manjoume Jun
05-03-2005, 06:46 AM
Hey there peeps, here's an original expansion made by yours truly, purely because I had bugger all else to do.

Now, I don't want any flames for a couple of the crap vanilla monsters towards the beginning, as I'm trying to be as realistic with this expansion as possible.

I will welcome any comments, queries, questions, and criticisms with open arms, just try not to turn nasty on me, okay, ^_^

Here's the first 14 cards:

DSC-EN001
Blitz Fighter
Light/Thunder/4/1750/1300
Common

DSC-EN002
Blitz Defender
Light/Thunder/4/1300/1750
Common

DSC-EN003
Blitz Comrade
Light/Thunder/2/500/750
Common

DSC-EN004
Blitz Blockade
Light/Thunder/3/100/2100
Common

DSC-EN005
Spark Magician
Light/Spellcaster/7/2600/1950
Each time you or your opponent activates 1 Spell Card, put 1 Spell Counter on this card. Remove any number of Spell Counters to decrease the ATK of 1 face-up monster on the field by 200 points x the number of removed Spell Counters until the End Phase of this turn.
Ultra Rare

DSC-EN006
Blitz Apprentice
Light/Spellcaster/2/100/1550
Each time you or your opponent activates 1 Spell Card, put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 3). Tribute this card with 3 Spell Counters on it to Special Summon 1 “Spark Magician” from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
Common

DSC-EN007
Longbow Man LV2
Earth/Warrior/2/200/500
This card can attack your opponent’s Life Points directly even if there is a monster on your opponent’s side of the field. During your Standby Phase, send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 “Longbow Man LV4” from your hand or Deck.
Common

DSC-EN008
Longbow Man LV4
Earth/Warrior/4/1000/750
If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of “Longbow Man LV2”, this card can attack your opponent’s Life Points directly even if there is a monster on your opponent’s side of the field. During the End Phase of a turn that this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent’s Life Points, send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 “Longbow Man LV6” from your hand or Deck.
Rare

DSC-EN009
Zephran the Hurricane Monarch
Wind/Winged Beast/6/2400/1000
When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, return 1 monster on the field to its owner’s hand.
Super Rare

DSC-EN010
Element Prism
Water/Aqua/4/1500/1200
This monster gets the following effect(s) while there is a monster(s) with the following Attribute(s) on the field:
- LIGHT: When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent’s Life Points, draw 1 card from your Deck.
- WIND: If this card destroyed your opponent’s monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.
Common

DSC-EN011
Element Burner
Fire/Pyro/4/1500/1200
This monster gets the following effect(s) while there is a monster(s) with the following Attribute(s) on the field:
- DARK: When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent’s Life Points, discard 1 card randomly from your opponent’s hand.
- EARTH: Negate the effect of an Effect Monster that is destroyed by this monster in battle.
Common

DSC-EN012
Conductor Rod
Light/Thunder/1/0/0
Increase the ATK of this card by 400 points for each face-up Thunder-type monster on the field.
Common

DSC-EN013
Cyber-Shock Grid
Light/Thunder/1/0/0
Increase the DEF of this card by 400 points for each face-up Thunder-type monster on the field.
Common

DSC-EN014
Cloud Gathering – Alpha Storm
Wind/Thunder/5/0/0
During your Standby Phase, roll 1 six-sided die once. Destroy 1 face-up monster on the field whose level is equal to the result. If the result is “6”, destroy 1 face-up Level 6 or higher monster on the field. Also, this card cannot be an attack target of your opponent’s monsters.
Super Rare

Jet
05-04-2005, 10:04 AM
grr... yet again, Dan beat me to it with one of my certain ideas... The Wind Monarch >_<

anyway, so far it's good, Spark Magician should increase the ATK instead of decrease, seeing that electricity gives charges up something. Aplha storm is kinda suicidal, since it can kill itself =P

Manjoume Jun
05-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Heh, well the ideas for me were that rather than charging things up, it'd instead electrocute your opponent's monsters, lol.

As for the Cloud Gathering, the thinking was that as a storm, you'd never know where the lightning would hit, so it'd be random, lol.

Clever thinking *coughyeahrightcough*, :P

Anyways, more cards soon, ^_^