PDA

View Full Version : ONE PIECE anybody?

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-03-2005, 04:53 PM
discuss one piece here!!!

Rukario
05-03-2005, 06:37 PM
discuss one piece here!!!
???? You can't make threads like this. You have to specify what do you want.
That is the reason that there is daily chit chat. In Other Chats. To talk about anything.

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-03-2005, 06:43 PM
That is the reason that there is daily chit chat. In Other Chats. To talk about anything.
there is many threads like this!

in this thread you can discuss one piece(ANIME IF YOU DONT KNOW!) things such as charakters, story, episodes... use your imagination uot there

Rukario
05-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Well, if you say so. Let's talk about Yu-Gi-Oh: Wakening the Dragons. Here, in Mexico, is a new program. Have you seen it before?

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Well, if you say so. Let's talk about Yu-Gi-Oh: Wakening the Dragons. Here, in Mexico, is a new program. Have you seen it before?
yo.gi-oh! is a great anime, but this is about ONE PIECE!!!(the greatest anime of the world, right after pokemon,)

Matt
05-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Rukario. Your obviously not getting it. There's a show called One Piece. This topic is to discuss that show.

Personally, I've never seen it. When/where does it air?

Rukario
05-04-2005, 01:11 AM
I expected that :susp: I have never heard about it before. Obviously. :oops:

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-04-2005, 05:30 AM
I expected that :susp: I have never heard about it before. Obviously. :oops:
WHAT have you never heard of one piece?? that sounds strange :eh: try google.com and seek for ONE PIECE you maybe regonize something...

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Rukario. Your obviously not getting it. There's a show called One Piece. This topic is to discuss that show.

Personally, I've never seen it. When/where does it air?
i cant tell i only read the manga(i dont get a chance to watch anime in crappy debmark!!) the only anime in denmark: yu-gi-oh!, beyblade, pokemon and dual masters... oh yeah and chin chan...

Caite-chan
05-04-2005, 06:21 PM
I've seen parts of it....and if you ask me...I think it's kinda dumb.

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-04-2005, 06:40 PM
I've seen parts of it....and if you ask me...I think it's kinda dumb.
No its not!!!... but sometemes yes, maybe you are right ,a little,(but i still think its a GREAT anime)
why do you think its dumb??

Caite-chan
05-04-2005, 07:04 PM
It's just looks really corny to me. It doesn't seem like it would be an anime.

Dust N' Bones
05-04-2005, 07:20 PM

*sigh* Moron.

It's just looks really corny to me. It doesn't seem like it would be an anime.

Don't watch the anime. The voices, the censors, GRAH! I just hate that damn anime so much. The manga is WAY better, not corny at all. But please, stay away from the dubbed (especially the FoxBox's version) anime. The voices are all screwed up, the names are all screwed up, and most of the fights are censored and instead of showing blood, they show reaction shots. :susp:

Dog of Hellsing
05-13-2005, 06:13 AM
I love the manga. ^_^ The anime is pretty good, IMO. Though they COULD show a bit of blood. It wouldn't hurt anyone (I watch it on Cartoon Network when it comes on around 10, I think). I think they shoulda kept the original names though. I liked Zorro better when his name wasn't Zolo. Though in the second or third episode, someone DOES call him Zorro.

All in all, I like it. Can't wait to see Naruto! That manga is funny, but they'll probably edit quit a bit of it for American viewers, sadly.

Resident_Screamo
05-16-2005, 08:19 PM
yeah one piece is pretty sweet.

i only started watching it recently but im getting into it.

Dog of Hellsing
05-16-2005, 11:04 PM
Bwahaha...Luffy has a scary-arse laugh lol. >_> It's so...unnatural <_<.

Jack of Clovers
05-17-2005, 08:23 AM
i love that show. i didn't get to see how it starting... seeing how it aired at the same time as something else i was watching. but now it airs later. woo!! it's definitely a different kind of anime and a pleasure to watch. strong character developments and an interesting plot. great.

Luffy is an odd hero but it works. it's hard to pick who my favorite is. :think:

~Jack~

Dog of Hellsing
05-17-2005, 12:29 PM
I like Zorro. >_> He's just...how many people wield a sword in their mouths and can talk normally around it? O_o That's some freaky going on there lol. *Would say freakyfullness but just woke up and is...wait, just said freakyfullness anyways.* Gaaaah...the workings of my mind make my head hurt @_@ lol.

It is good though. It's funny as heck. Now excuse me as I go to watch it ^_^. *Skips off to watch last Saturday's episodes.*

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-25-2005, 11:27 PM
i love that show. i didn't get to see how it starting... seeing how it aired at the same time as something else i was watching. but now it airs later. woo!! it's definitely a different kind of anime and a pleasure to watch. strong character developments and an interesting plot. great.

Luffy is an odd hero but it works. it's hard to pick who my favorite is. :think:

~Jack~

my favourite is sanji!! lol i like luffy(ruffy:english name)too