PDA

View Full Version : Things that freak you out most about RBY/GSC

Demon_Shiron
05-06-2005, 01:28 PM
The things that freak me out most about GSC are:
1. Seeing LV10 Dragonairs while using a Super Rod on Route46 in the small pond (I thought Super Rod was supposed to get you LV40 poke's!?)
2. LV14 Marowak's
3. LV18 Machamp that Hiker anthony has
4. LV14 Machoke's
5. How stupid wild Legendary's are
6. Seeing Articuno and Zapdos in the Battle Tower
7. Just about everything in the Battle Tower

mlugia
05-06-2005, 02:01 PM
in RBY, there were guys who sat on top of roofs if you execute a certain order of events, that was kinda strange...

In GSC, well... I got beat at the bug catching contest with a Scyther by some kid with a butterfree >_<

Missingno mystery
05-06-2005, 02:32 PM
GLITCH CITY! I've never been there but I've seen it and it'll really give you nightmares, the freaky things splatter'd all over like half ppl and walking on water, fishing in grass, biking in houses with no roofs :eek: !

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-06-2005, 03:41 PM
GLITCH CITY! I've never been there but I've seen it and it'll really give you nightmares, the freaky things splatter'd all over like half ppl and walking on water, fishing in grass, biking in houses with no roofs :eek: !
it sounds cool
how about giving me the url to a site with it or a picture...

absol2005
05-06-2005, 06:51 PM

That sounds scary.

Freaky things? Low leveled evos of pokemons(e.g. raticate lv. 16), high leveled non-evos of pokemons(e.g. caterpie lv. 18).

!CeMAn
05-06-2005, 08:41 PM
definitely one of the worst things that makes my eyeball twitch and my teeth grind is when i'm trying 2 hatch a particular gender of a pokemon and it's the opposite. over and over.

pokemon i'm trying 2 capture who run away really sucks too. i saw a shiny delibird once but it took off instantly :sad:. i won't even comment on the gerbils.

i'm a little bit annoyed at the lack of quick ice types. they're all so fat & slow!

sybersaur3000
05-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Glitch City O_O

It was kinda freaky that I won a bug catching contest with a Caterpie O_O

It is kinda strange that Red at Mt. Silver is the strongest trainer in the whole regions and doesn't talk...

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
05-07-2005, 12:44 AM
The first time I found a Missingno. I was kinda freaked out.

Glitch city scared me too. Here's a picture for whoever requested it.

http://www.trsrockin.com/images/glitchcity_3.png

More info and pictrues here: http://www.trsrockin.com/glitchcity.html

jozza_90
05-07-2005, 07:55 AM
where do you find glitch city and in what version?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
05-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Glitch city can be found in Red, Blue and Yellow.

To get there go into the Safari Zone and go up to the house then back down out of the Safari Zone and say No to the question. Then go back out again and say No. Then save your game and turn it off. Then turn it back on and go out of the Safari Zone. This time the man won't ask you the question. Keeping going down until he asks you if you want to go in. Say No and go out the door. Next go to Cinnibar City and keep surfing on the coast for a little while then you'll hear Pa say Ding Dong. Then you will be tranported to the Safari Zone. Then go out and you'll be in Glitch City… You can catch high level Tentacools and Tentacruel here, and you can surf of the ground. But be careful, you can get trapped in here, well FOREVER… to get out just Fly out with one of your Pokemon

absol2005
05-07-2005, 11:49 AM
The first time I found a Missingno. I was kinda freaked out.

Glitch city scared me too. Here's a picture for whoever requested it.

http://www.trsrockin.com/images/glitchcity_3.png

More info and pictrues here: http://www.trsrockin.com/glitchcity.html

HOLY ****! It's more freaky than missigno.

DarkGardevoir
05-07-2005, 12:21 PM
How to climb a tree.

1)cut a tree
2)Go over the tree's position
3)Save the game and swich off
4)Swich on and you're on the tree.

Neptune's Disciple
05-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Glitch city sounds like it would freak me out the most, though I've never been there. I used to like the missing no. cheat...ahh... what I would do for infinite masterballs... :susp:

!CeMAn
05-07-2005, 07:02 PM
have you guys ever used a metapod and cloyster in RBY?? what they each resemble when you're battling is mildly freaky :crackup:.

Tamer Marco
05-07-2005, 08:44 PM
have you guys ever used a metapod and cloyster in RBY?? what they each resemble when you're battling is mildly freaky :crackup:.

For some strange reason, that was not appropriate. :rolleyes:

Nothing freaks me out in R/B/Y or G/S/C. Its just a game, with mild glitches, nothing bad about it.

!CeMAn
05-08-2005, 11:16 PM
what's so inappropriate about it?

Demon_Shiron
05-09-2005, 05:08 PM
How to climb a tree.

1)cut a tree
2)Go over the tree's position
3)Save the game and swich off
4)Swich on and you're on the tree.
Cool but weird... But still cool.

Kayden Javlaíakín
05-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Lol. Iv'e been to Glitch City and done the cutting tree glitches.

thepokingmaster123
05-09-2005, 11:41 PM
well, this is a minor glitch in RBY. In mew2's cave, on the floor with Mew2, there is a part when you are on an island-like thing with the ground protruding in the middle. The protrusion is like a wall, but at one place, you can simply walk into it for a step. I cant tell where you can do it though, too hard to describe.

DarkGardevoir
05-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Oh,i've found a missingno too,but i can't catch it.

In the trainer's house of my silver,there wasa trainer called BBBBBB or AAAAAAA....i don't remember.I fought him....and he used a missingno.
Why I know is a missingno?Because:
1) He had the trainer's sprite.
2) His name was ??? exactly
3) It had a too long energy bar(the triple of normal) and he was poisoned
4) When I attacked him,my game frozed

Fortunatly,now this trainer isn't aviable in my silver...may be because i now i've used the mistery gift.

absol2005
05-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Freaky, I also find that missigno in my gold version. It kept using surf and crushed my feraligatr...

Smurf
05-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Nothing is creepy or scary. Glitch city was weird though. Got stuck in the water and had to fly out. ^_^''

Matt
05-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Glitch city is really fun, so is the tree glitch. I also like catching missingno and fighting them, as well as raising level 130 Nidorino over and over again. I never ran into the GSC missingno, but I heard (when it doesn't resemble the trainer) that it takes the form of a black question mark.

(For anyones pleasure, it's also been found in the form of a skeleton Kabutops, a skeleton Aerodactyl, and the substitute doll in stadium/collosium.)

absol2005
05-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Black question mark? That's in R/S.

Matt
05-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Oh, heh :oops: . Yea, that. what was it in GSC?

absol2005
05-10-2005, 08:41 PM
I dunno. I never found that thing.

Smurf
05-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Ah, I thought of something. =P Still not creepy or anything, just annoying. =P While doing the Missingno cheat, I ran into a team rocket trainer with glitched Flareons that sounded like Nidorinos. O_o I could never finish the battle with it, my game would always freeze on the fourth one. =\

absol2005
05-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Oh, I remembered something freaky: When I was at Cinnabar I had to fought a police with 1 mew lv. 300. I was doing the missigno thing at that time.

thunder_pikachu
05-11-2005, 10:51 PM
I think the tree glitch is cool but i have never found m only missingno in my blue version and i never found a trainer such as gary in the water doing the missingno trick

Demon_Shiron
05-11-2005, 11:00 PM
I never would've expected that this thread would've become so popular... I just thought of another thing that freaks me out: How high Blissey's HP's are... Isn't that freaky? :surp:

Masquerain
05-11-2005, 11:16 PM
go to that tsrockin site mentioned before, and trainers you see at the water are chosen from youre name.....

thepokingmaster123
05-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Yep. The pokemon are chosen by the letters of your name, depending on the HEX program that was poke-encoded when changing your name to OLD MAN. PM me to find out more!!!