PDA

View Full Version : soda cobra's awsome sprite shop

soda cobra
04-09-2008, 01:04 AM
im not new to this at all on most sites im called king swellow or agito
ok my worksheet sais i'm king swellow i am ok just put up with it because im not changing it
rules:
#1 always give credit if use in youre siggy or avvy
#2 dont flame and dont swear!
#3 be polite
#4 dont keep saying to do this over and over again and we are aloud to say no
#5 all forum rules apply

owner:soda cobra
co-owner:
worker:
worker:
worker:

i will have 3 worker's to start out with then my favourite will move up to co-owner or one of my old friends

worksheets:
soda cobra:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x71/kingcobra422/newpalletesheet-1.png
right now i am working on palletes until i perfect them but i will also do fusions if you want

worklist:
soda cobra: 1.

dogs rule cats drool
04-09-2008, 01:24 AM
1) Was this approved?
2) Save as .PNG, not .JPEG or .JPG.
I would request if it was approved and weren't save as .JPEG :(

soda cobra
04-09-2008, 01:27 AM
wtf its PNG unless my little bro has been on my computer
ill check and i fogot its sent to a mod dont worry omfg i cant beleive its not PNG im so so so sorry man ill fix it now

EDIT: o good it was only the worksheet i have fixed it woot

EDIT: its getting approved by azumao just to let you peeps know

Dycer
04-09-2008, 02:37 AM
its getting approved by azumao just to let you peeps know

No it's not, cause you're supposed to get it approved BEFORE you make it. You'll be lucky if Azumao actually does approve it. Atleast, before someone else closes it.

soda cobra
04-09-2008, 02:43 AM
yes it is beause i told him everything jeeze i am a older player then you i think i know... >_>

Aelitaluver30
04-09-2008, 02:45 AM
yes it is beause i told him everything jeeze i am a older player then you i think i know... >_>

If it's been approved, you have to put "Approved by ???" in the title, just like ALMOST everybody has. *glares at gaara13*

Blaziken Knight
04-09-2008, 06:36 AM
If it's been approved, you have to put "Approved by ???" in the title, just like ALMOST everybody has. *glares at gaara13*
when it does get approved i'd like a green shockwave buneary please :3

shakierarox
04-09-2008, 07:03 AM
Just so you know, Azumao hasn't been on for several months, because she has internet problems, so you have a much better bet at getting it approved by RocketMeowth. ;P

dogs rule cats drool
04-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Just so you know, Azumao hasn't been on for several months, because she has internet problems, so you have a much better bet at getting it approved by RocketMeowth. ;P

Yes, or a G-mod.

Blaziken Knight
04-09-2008, 12:36 PM
*is walking around*

take my advice.

^do what they said XD

shakierarox
04-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Just so you know, this is just re-colours, so it probably won't be accepted. You need a numerous amount of spriting types, or it will probably not be accepted. Sorry I was repeating myself, but just trying to help.