PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be cool if...

Demon_Shiron
05-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if in G/S/C if you could pick any/all of your Poke'mon to walk behind you by pressing START on them? Then you could choose which Poke'mon you wanted to go out first instead of the Poke'mon on the top of your list coming out first.

It'd also be cool if the Poke'mon had icons like they do in R/S/E. Then you could actually see what the Poke'mon looks like. :think:

absol2005
05-06-2005, 06:52 PM
That would be cool. It will never happen, though :sad: .

!CeMAn
05-06-2005, 08:32 PM
having pikachu follow behind me in yellow was a pain in the butt! i kept bumping into him and having to press through him when i wanted 2 walk in the opposite direction. also, when i was looking 4 items on the ground i was constantly "talking" 2 him.

better icons would be sweet. sneasel looks like a friggin puppy :tongue: .

maybe when they remake GSC like everyone's wishing, they'll improve it 4 you.

sybersaur3000
05-07-2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah, sometimes that would be amusing if I was bored and could see the expression on my pokemons face. Maybe they could do that to all pokemon...

It was kinda annoying to have Pikachu in Yellow behind me though...

Demon_Shiron
05-09-2005, 05:04 PM
What if they made a "Create A Trainer" thing where you could make a trainer with whatever team you want with the poke's at whatever level you want? I'd make it so the rival when you meat him at the Poke'mon League on Monday's and Wednsday's has all LV100 poke's and he had Mewtwo and Mew in his team...

The Elite Ygseto
05-10-2005, 10:19 PM
And what if we all DIE!

Sorry but this is a very n00bie thread.

Smurf
05-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if all n00bs were to die? =P

!CeMAn
05-11-2005, 05:27 AM
:biggrin: wouldn't it be even cooler if buzz-kills, like you two, stayed out of threads you have no intention of contributing to??

Smurf
05-11-2005, 09:56 AM
No...it really wouldn't. There's no fun in that. :rolleyes:

jozza_90
05-11-2005, 11:56 AM
its not right to critisize noobs you were one too think back to when you were a noob and how annoying you were

Smurf
05-11-2005, 12:22 PM
That's the funny part. =P I was never a n00b. Sure, we were all newbs, but I was never a n00b. :wink: Yes, there is a difference. =P

thepokingmaster123
05-11-2005, 11:18 PM
*turns into annoying Nagging mother stereotype*

I LEAVE YOU FOR 2 SECONDS, AND YOU GO AND START FLAMMING N00BS!!!

*crackup*

Well, Im not at al pro-N00B, but...

1) This thread isnt that much of a n00bish thread. Maybe, Firelover is one of those stereotypical little kids that like Picachu, and wand a cute poke following them around. Theres nothing wrong with that.

2) you guys shouldnt start the fire up instantly when you see even a MILDLY n00bish thread. Go easy on them, most newbies are just little kids. Give them a break...

!CeMAn
05-12-2005, 12:10 AM
yah smurf... we believe you :rolleyes:. you were never a n00b.

Smurf
05-12-2005, 12:16 AM
I wasn't a n00b. =P I was too shy to do anything stupid and I wasn't a jerk until later on. =P I was a shy and quiet newbie back at pokeschool. =P

And I never said this was a n00bish thread, I was just saying how great it would be if all n00bs died. :rolleyes:

thepokingmaster123
05-12-2005, 12:20 AM
That makes sense... I guess I believe you. All ppl get really over-zealous when after being scared, they can intimidate others.
Man, I love psychology class...

And, when you startd talking about n00b death in THIS EXACT THREAD, it is kinda implied that you think of it as n00bish...

But its OK. Its just as bad to yell at experts as it is to yell at n00bs. :oops:

Demon_Shiron
05-12-2005, 05:35 PM
*turns into annoying Nagging mother stereotype*

I LEAVE YOU FOR 2 SECONDS, AND YOU GO AND START FLAMMING N00BS!!!

*crackup*

Well, Im not at al pro-N00B, but...

1) This thread isnt that much of a n00bish thread. Maybe, Firelover is one of those stereotypical little kids that like Picachu, and wand a cute poke following them around. Theres nothing wrong with that.

2) you guys shouldnt start the fire up instantly when you see even a MILDLY n00bish thread. Go easy on them, most newbies are just little kids. Give them a break...
I'm gonna be 13 this year. So I'm not some little kid. I just act like one when I have too much sugar. And besides, this thread is for the VIDEO GAMES people! :mad: :rolleyes: I know I change subjects sometimes but I don't do it all the time...

manectrics_shockwave
05-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Hey smurf I wouldn't be calling firelover a n00b cause quite frankly, your newer then him and besides that smurf i have seen some n00bish post you have done too.

Demon_Shiron
05-12-2005, 05:46 PM
I agree with manectrics shockwave. Also, this may be pathetic but true, but I plan on being a member for the next 20 years or somethin'. :oops:

!CeMAn
05-12-2005, 09:16 PM
n00bish is as n00bish does. :oops: i dunno i'm trying 2 test this friggin VPP.

EDiT~ thank you & have a nice day!

JohtoTrainer
05-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Hey smurf I wouldn't be calling firelover a n00b cause quite frankly, your newer then him and besides that smurf i have seen some n00bish post you have done too.

Smurf is Ierdar, and he is a vet :rolleyes:

Plus being a noob has nothing to do with how long you've been here.

thepokingmaster123
05-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Agreed with the second statement..

But, whats an ierdar???

!CeMAn
05-12-2005, 10:49 PM
it's radrei spelled backwards. :cool: silly.

JohtoTrainer
05-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Ierdar is his name.

But, Firelover, it would be really stupid, I was about to shoot that stupid Pikachu in Yellow.

Smurf
05-12-2005, 11:54 PM

Besides the fact being here for so long does not effect you being a n00b or not, I've been at pe2k for over two years. >_> I've just been banned quite a few times. =P April 15th is my pe2k anniversery. =)

thepokingmaster123
05-13-2005, 12:21 AM
*SIGH*

Keep this up, and you will rack up more bans. BEWARE!!!

Smurf
05-13-2005, 08:23 PM
I've already been banned more times than anyone else on the forum. Getting banned more would just help me keep my record. :rolleyes:

The Elite Ygseto
05-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Wow, look at the SPAM. I just posted to tell Iceman that he has a warning for SPAMing. (For VPP)

LaprasRider
05-13-2005, 08:48 PM
The factor that you could choose your opening Pokemon after seeing your opponents would be nice. Pokemon following you never really got to me. Pikachu wasn't that annoying in Yellow version, IMO. I don't really care what the icons looked like either.

The Elite Ygseto
05-13-2005, 09:41 PM
I ended up trading Pika away in my yellow version. XD He annoyed me to much.

Orange_Flaaffy
05-14-2005, 12:40 AM
I liked having pikachu follow me in Yellow :happy: . But then, I am a lover of "cute" in all its forms. Ah, to have a flaaffy follow me everywhere, so cute :biggrin: !

The Elite Ygseto
05-14-2005, 12:45 AM
That would be kool looking have a big orange cotton puff following you. XD

Orange_Flaaffy
05-14-2005, 12:54 AM
I have a theory that one of these days they may have a "paint" tool in one of the games that allows you to color your pokemon all colors save their shiny one. *waves brush with orange dye evilly* Then I really could have an orange one follow me :happy:

!CeMAn
05-14-2005, 01:47 AM
hey YGSETO, what spamming :confused: ?!

Orange_Flaaffy
05-14-2005, 02:39 AM
Spam, as in what you are doing now. A post which has nothing what so ever to do with the topic and\or a post made only to make fun of\upset another member. Please stop, thank you :happy:
------------------------------------------
Anyhow, the chances of them making another game where a pokemon follows you is pretty low, but it would be nice. I thought it made the game seem a little more real. I mean, what animal would want to be carried 24\7 in a pokeball really?

The Elite Ygseto
05-14-2005, 02:46 AM
hey YGSETO, what spamming :confused: ?!
Well, she just told you and i'm telling you that you are banned from VPP. Please remove anything related to VPP and don't post in the main thread.

I like that painting idea. It would work well on the DS.

!CeMAn
05-14-2005, 06:55 PM
oh whatever! it's not spamming when you ask a legitimate question. making a post that only tells me i spammed when it has nothing to do with the subjet is spamming aswell, O-flaaf. why aren't YOU getting scolded?

you wanna ban me for THAT? holy power trip. are you going to make me remove my squirtle? are you gonna stop me from posting wherever i please?

Wow, look at the SPAM. I just posted to tell Iceman that he has a warning for SPAMing. (For VPP)

pokingmaster, smurf and YOU, ygseto, have all posted stuff that's off topic here. find a new hobby and get off my stones.

BTW, i like the painting idea. there i'm still "on topic".

Orange_Flaaffy
05-14-2005, 07:55 PM
No, I know I don't have that sort of power, I was only saying the truth of the matter, I did not mean that I myself was going to do anything. I mean nothing bad to you by it :happy: ..

And I was relpying to to topic as well.. The topic on this post happens to be if we think it would be nice if pokemon could follow us around like back in yellow. I think it would be nice, but I know it unlikely to happen.

!CeMAn
05-14-2005, 08:53 PM
that second paragraph was supposed to be directed at ygseto, o- flaaf.

Orange_Flaaffy
05-14-2005, 09:08 PM
that second paragraph was supposed to be directed at ygseto, o- flaaf.
Oops, sorry then, my mistake :redface: . Really, I'm not the sort of person that likes debate in any way, I'm just a little cotton ball :oops: .

I think that the idea of having a pokemon follow you what really a spin off of the Pocket Pikachu that came out at around the same time. I remember taking mine everywhere :happy:

JohtoTrainer
05-15-2005, 12:55 AM
oh whatever! it's not spamming when you ask a legitimate question. making a post that only tells me i spammed when it has nothing to do with the subjet is spamming aswell, O-flaaf. why aren't YOU getting scolded?

you wanna ban me for THAT? holy power trip. are you going to make me remove my squirtle? are you gonna stop me from posting wherever i please?

pokingmaster, smurf and YOU, ygseto, have all posted stuff that's off topic here. find a new hobby and get off my stones.

BTW, i like the painting idea. there i'm still "on topic".

Um, yes, he will make you remove the Squirtle because you are banned from the VPP. Not that hard to understand.

Orange-Flaafy never posted anything off topic in this thread. Yes, asking a legitamate question is SPAM because you could have asked in a PM. Quit acting like you know everything, and quit acting like he can't ban you from the VPP, because guess what? He just did.

Now, on topic. I really don't care if you can paint the Pokemon or not. I don't want some stupid thing following me around. Unless I get to slap it a few times. lol.

The Elite Ygseto
05-16-2005, 03:22 AM
Yeah I can ban you. And if that doesn't work I can always talk to the g-mods. And i can tell you not to post somewhere becuase it's my thread. I've put time into it and i don't want frikin' n00bs cluttering it up.

Ok, back to beating the pokemon. I say if you can hit is it should be able to do something bad to you like kill your other pokemon. XD

Black Lust
05-16-2005, 03:25 AM
here is what would be really cool -- if the pokemon trained people!!! nah, basic concept. the pokemon who followed you could be thrown at bystanders. now that is a good idea!!! :biggrin:

The Elite Ygseto
05-16-2005, 12:58 PM
Yeah throw a geodude and have it use selfdestuct! XD

thepokingmaster123
05-16-2005, 05:27 PM
umm... k...

what if u have a snorlax... wouldnt that hurt???

Imagine; you're peacefully walking gown the lane. Suddenly, a snorlax hits you in the head... yea.

Matt
05-16-2005, 05:31 PM
Try Wailord...

That would be a great spoof off of pokemon. Anybody here know how to program gameboy games?

!CeMAn
05-17-2005, 04:29 AM
i could think of a couple people i'd like to lob a geodude at...