thunder bolt/flamethrower
shadow ball

Slowking@leftovers
+spdfe, -atk/evs hp and spdfe
calm mind
slack off
surf/ice beam
psychic

Well I am not sure on what to use for a wall, mixed sweeper, and special wall so any suggetions their would be appricated. Also tell me what you think of the three pokemon on my team right now, and I if you can tell me which pokemon I should lead with that'll help as well. Thanks.

The Speedy Grass Horse
04-13-2008, 10:43 PM
A Glalie and Skuntank could take your team by storm.

Roost will help eliminate the flying attributes to Skarmory, and don't you mean "Choice Band" for Garchomp? Not only does Garchomp have no Special Attacks, but Jolly is -Sp.Atk +Speed, lul, you don't need a +Sp.Atk item.

I seriously doubt Azelf will get any time to Nasty Plot, but in the case it does, what if they send out a dark type? I know there's a really rare chance for this, but the point I'm getting at is..a 3 Pokemon team has a lot of weaknesses as-is it shouldn't be able to fall at the site of a Regice.

Work on improving their defensive sides, rather than offense.

Yusuke007
04-13-2008, 10:51 PM
A Glalie and Skuntank could take your team by storm.

Roost will help eliminate the flying attributes to Skarmory, and don't you mean "Choice Band" for Garchomp? Not only does Garchomp have no Special Attacks, but Jolly is -Sp.Atk +Speed, lul, you don't need a +Sp.Atk item.

I seriously doubt Azelf will get any time to Nasty Plot, but in the case it does, what if they send out a dark type? I know there's a really rare chance for this, but the point I'm getting at is..a 3 Pokemon team has a lot of weaknesses as-is it shouldn't be able to fall at the site of a Regice.

Work on improving their defensive sides, rather than offense.

Your thinking of choice specs. Choice scarf raises speed. I believe I also mentioned that I wanted suggetions on the other three pokemon that I should use. I believe though nasty plot on azelf is basic and if you don't like it tell me a moveset that would be better please. I know I need more defence but what pokemon should I add to my team. Well thanks for the advice. Please don't hesitate to give me three pokemon to add to this team wiht movesets and stuff. Thanks.

The Speedy Grass Horse
04-13-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm sorry I misread. All you'd need is coverage against fire and dark types. Since you're not worried about using Over Used Pokemon, I suggest using maybe a Kingdra and Maybe a No Gaurd Machamp with a Choice Band. As for Azelf, there isn't many options with it, so you might just either want to take it out, or give it some kind of strategy, maybe since it can learn endure and recycle, endure and let a berry kick in, then recycle? There aren't that many strategies with Azelf.

Fire Away
04-13-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm sorry I misread. All you'd need is coverage against fire and dark types. Since you're not worried about using Over Used Pokemon, I suggest using maybe a Kingdra and Maybe a No Gaurd Machamp with a Choice Band. As for Azelf, there isn't many options with it, so you might just either want to take it out, or give it some kind of strategy, maybe since it can learn endure and recycle, endure and let a berry kick in, then recycle? There aren't that many strategies with Azelf.

Er, what?

I like how you think Azelf won't have a chance to get a NP when he's one of the most powerful special attackers in the game, and causes switches like nobody's business. :/

That being said, you want Flamethrower over Thunderbolt. It provides important coverage against steels like Bronzong, who can put a stop to you otherwise and allows you to KO Weavile on a switch in after a NP.

I would give Garchomp Swords Dance as well.

Other than that, these three Pokemon are solid.

Yusuke007
04-14-2008, 12:01 AM
Er, what?

I like how you think Azelf won't have a chance to get a NP when he's one of the most powerful special attackers in the game, and causes switches like nobody's business. :/

That being said, you want Flamethrower over Thunderbolt. It provides important coverage against steels like Bronzong, who can put a stop to you otherwise and allows you to KO Weavile on a switch in after a NP.

I would give Garchomp Swords Dance as well.

Other than that, these three Pokemon are solid.

thanks for the help.

Icyscholar
04-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Well as a suggestion for you Skarmory you could add stealth rock or even toxic spikes (If you use twice then the poison will be like that inflicted by toxic) instead or just spikes. Also try whirlwind over roar as any pokemon with a soundproof ability will go unharmed. So you want defensive pokemon huh?
Well...
AND you don't want to use over used pokemon...
Ok well there's Smeargle with infinite movesets. You could make him an incredible baton passer or OHKO move set:
Baton Passing
-Spore
-Substitute
-Swords Dance/Nasty Plot/Amnesia/Iron Defense/Agility/Bulk Up/Calm Mind/Dragon Dance
-Baton Pass

OHKO
-Spore
-Lock On
-Sheer Cold
-Substitue
You won't see a lot of Smeargle.

You could use a Bastidon which is defensive
-Taunt
-Substitute
-Metal Burst
-Protect/Rest

I'm not sure how popular Slowbro is but you could baton pass Amnesia to one. SLowbro already has high defense and with highSp. Defense he'd be tricky
-Surf
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Ice Beam/Flamethrower

Hope this helps

Fire Away
04-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Just...no, to that last post. o_o

Use OU Pokemon all you want.

Bastiodon has the worst typing ever.

Slowbro without Slack Off is just silly.

Yusuke007
04-16-2008, 01:56 AM
Well as a suggestion for you Skarmory you could add stealth rock or even toxic spikes (If you use twice then the poison will be like that inflicted by toxic) instead or just spikes. Also try whirlwind over roar as any pokemon with a soundproof ability will go unharmed. So you want defensive pokemon huh?
Well...
AND you don't want to use over used pokemon...
Ok well there's Smeargle with infinite movesets. You could make him an incredible baton passer or OHKO move set:
Baton Passing
-Spore
-Substitute
-Swords Dance/Nasty Plot/Amnesia/Iron Defense/Agility/Bulk Up/Calm Mind/Dragon Dance
-Baton Pass

OHKO
-Spore
-Lock On
-Sheer Cold
-Substitue
You won't see a lot of Smeargle.

You could use a Bastidon which is defensive
-Taunt
-Substitute
-Metal Burst
-Protect/Rest

I'm not sure how popular Slowbro is but you could baton pass Amnesia to one. SLowbro already has high defense and with highSp. Defense he'd be tricky
-Surf
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Ice Beam/Flamethrower

Hope this helps

Hmmm... Smeargle is different. Bastiodon is weak to quit a few types so I don't think I'll use him/her.

Just...no, to that last post. o_o

Use OU Pokemon all you want.

Bastiodon has the worst typing ever.

Slowbro without Slack Off is just silly.

You know what I think I'll add a slowking but know I have two psychic types. Do you think that'll be a problem.

gengar_trainer_man
04-18-2008, 04:35 AM
i don't think having 2 psychic types would be a bad thing for one, they usualy have realy high sp.at. and speed, or in the case of slowking, high sp.def. and def. and another thing, I personly like the psychic type pokemon ^^

Itachi_2007
04-18-2008, 09:23 PM
i don't think having 2 psychic types would be a bad thing for one, they usualy have realy high sp.at. and speed, or in the case of slowking, high sp.def. and def. and another thing, I personly like the psychic type pokemon ^^

Don't make it any more Hera weak. It'll continue to build up this way. Night Slash / Pursuit AND/OR Megahorn = gg. ~ Itachi_2007 ~