tyranitar
dusknoir
hippodwon
fortress
lucrio
garchomp

Yusuke007
04-15-2008, 11:27 AM
It's not a bad team but you need a pokemon that knows sandstorm incase your opponent uses another weather condition. That's pretty much it.

Icyscholar
04-15-2008, 03:59 PM
Seems really awesome, i think making the Tyranitar a special sweeper will be taken as a surprise by many people. I think it balanced it out well and you had defensive and offensive pokemon with you. Like the one person said you may want to teach sandstorm to another od your pokemon. (Did you know sandstorm boosts rock types sp.defense by 50%!!! I don't know it does for ground and steel) Have you also considered the other pokemon you could add such as:
Steelix
Skarmory
Regirock (w/ sandstorm he'd be a beast)
Registeel
Hippowdon
Mganezone
Heatron
They aren't necessarily suggestions just thoughts but now that i think on it Regirock with sandstorm in play would be quite the wall and with a good attack stat he could throw out some earthquakes, stone edge, hammer arm etc

Master Aqua
04-15-2008, 04:21 PM
It's not a bad team but you need a pokemon that knows sandstorm incase your opponent uses another weather condition. That's pretty much it.

Sand storm seemed to be a wate of a more vauble move so I may just put in a hippodon in case satnd storm is diverted but thanks for that extra thought it will come in handy in case someone has a rain dancing or hail storming team.

Steelix -i liked the idea of a shuckle more cause i like him beter but hes allways an opption
Skarmory -great pokemon but i noticed bronzog would able to do most of his jobs
Regirock (w/ sandstorm he'd be a beast)anouther slow pokemon with ground and water weaknesses put me off him
Registeel- cant get a good enough registeel
Hippowdon-i think i might replace luciro with him but lucrio jest seems more versitle through and in this team extrem speed was a huge aedvantage after a swords dance.
Mganezone - another pokemon with ground type weakness put me off him (through magnet rise avoides this it still requires setting up)and i wanted an empleon insted to get in a water type to hit ground types
Heatran- this was on my team bhut special attacking t tar made me take him off

thanks for the advice i'll take it into account.

Itachi_2007
04-18-2008, 09:51 PM
Sand storm seemed to be a wate of a more vauble move so I may just put in a hippodon in case satnd storm is diverted but thanks for that extra thought it will come in handy in case someone has a rain dancing or hail storming team.

Steelix -i liked the idea of a shuckle more cause i like him beter but hes allways an opption
Skarmory -great pokemon but i noticed bronzog would able to do most of his jobs
Regirock (w/ sandstorm he'd be a beast)anouther slow pokemon with ground and water weaknesses put me off him
Registeel- cant get a good enough registeel
Hippowdon-i think i might replace luciro with him but lucrio jest seems more versitle through and in this team extrem speed was a huge aedvantage after a swords dance.
Mganezone - another pokemon with ground type weakness put me off him (through magnet rise avoides this it still requires setting up)and i wanted an empleon insted to get in a water type to hit ground types
Heatran- this was on my team bhut special attacking t tar made me take him off

thanks for the advice i'll take it into account.

Um... 1st, Not all Pokemon have to be able to resist SS damage. And what the hell? What SS Team is NOT weak to Ground and Water? And can Brozong phaze? Does it have a reliable recovory move? Can it set up Spikes? I personally don't like SR, mention if you want, but Toxic Spikes and Spikes can lay it out multiple times.

2nd, Special Attacking T-Tar? For the love of God, use Tyraniboah if you want special attacks included. Otherwise, just no...

3rd, Registeel pwns. Srsly.

I've been running recently this set for Cario' on Shoddy:

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Extremespeed
- Close Combat. Deadly. Especially if used in the right hands. Anyway, pretty fine team in general. I have to wonder why everybody uses Tyranitar on SS teams.. Somebody on Pokecommunity.com got 14-0 without him. And guess what? He used an SS Team. He was experienced, too.

Leman
04-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Omfg, don't use Shuckle. >_>

Hippowdon@Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP/ 192 Def/ 64 Atk
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Yawn/Stealth Rocks

Instead of Shuckle. Shuckle is just...bad.

IMO you should replace Bronzong with Forry or Skarm. It can spike, and SS teams usually capitalize on Spikes/SR/Sand Storm, and take out mons with the passive damage. Meaning you would need Spiritomb/Dusknoir to block Rapid Spin, and so that Heracross/Mixape, and fighters in general don't completely own this team.

Master Aqua
04-20-2008, 07:59 AM
Ok i have taken everyones advice though I still have the feeling removing bronzog was a bad idea, but can anyone tell me if this is true or not, he was replaced my fortress.

Itachi_2007
04-20-2008, 11:54 AM
Looking at this closely, 3 walls isn't the best notion. ~ Michael ~

Shun Goku Satsu
04-20-2008, 12:06 PM
I would play aroud with T-tars EVs and distribute some towards attack. As a lead, he should definitley have persuit. So many thigs will see him and run

I would be more inclined to use brozong personally. I highly doubt forretress will get many spikes/toxic spikes but... you have an anti spinner and a Phazer so its probabley more beneficial

NeoZero
04-20-2008, 01:04 PM
well i think it's not well organised right now
T-tar should be Boah mixed and choose one Garchomb or Lucario
and sweep it with magnezone as ur speacial sweeper

it's better to have a physical , special and mixed sweeper
than having 2 sweepers both with SD to sweep

Itachi_2007
04-20-2008, 03:17 PM
well i think it's not well organised right now
T-tar should be Boah mixed and choose one Garchomb or Lucario
and sweep it with magnezone as ur speacial sweeper

it's better to have a physical , special and mixed sweeper
than having 2 sweepers both with SD to sweep

Now we shall declare all Magnezone's a Special Sweeper. T_T 60 Speed isn't really what i'd call fast.

If I comprehend what the 2nd bolded statement is saying, then that's an awful lot of sweepers. ~ Michael ~

Master Aqua
04-20-2008, 08:23 PM
about tyraniboah I trained one and tested it out on the origonal team and compared to the efctiveness of choice specs t tar it proved to be less useful than the choice specs tar the element of supprise from the choice specs version combined with the large special attack ruined peoples physical walls and allowed garchomp and luciro to come in and sweep.

here is the tyraniboah I ev trained, it was great pokemon in battle but choice specs t tar proved to be beter in test battles I did with the team.

tyraniboah
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmbsa/dpmbsa248.png
nature-quite
item-leaftovers
evs -(this t tar was clone and has been ev trained 2 speperate ways) 252hp/sAtk and 252 HP/ 188 SpA/ 68 Spd
Move set
substitue
focus punch
dark pulse
ice beam

NeoZero
04-21-2008, 02:50 PM
well than make Lucario sp sweeper and T-tar Boah
if u hate using magnezone for it's spd

Master Aqua
04-21-2008, 03:45 PM
hmmm i think i will keep tyranitar as spectar and luciro as a physical sweeper as they worked beter in battles togther when on this teams try out battles.

but thank you anyways

NeoZero
04-21-2008, 03:47 PM
ok it's up to you any way ?
and wat was the team before it looks like this ?

Master Aqua
04-21-2008, 04:16 PM
I'll tell you

bronzog
nature-relaxed
item- leaftovers
move set
gyro ball
hypnosis
earthquake
stealth rock

worked great as a support but I was adviced to use another pokemon (fortress) but I am having my doupts.

empleon
nature-modest
item- life orb
Move set
ice beam
aglility
surf
grass knot

I like empleon a lot but dusknoir i like beter and also he had more usfulness than empleon

Shuckle
nature-bold
item-leaftovers
Move set
encore
toxic
rest
body slam

One of my favourite pokemon and hugely underrated pokemon he proved to be very effective on the team at hinderring pokemon wich take him to be a free power up and sometimes alowed empleon to make best use of agility..

NeoZero
04-21-2008, 04:35 PM
I hink it's better now also don't worry
Fortress > Bronzong
it will be better
also DUS is the way better than Empoleon

and for shuckle i have never used him and i wont

Master Aqua
04-21-2008, 05:01 PM
ok its good to know I did not make any mistakes in finally chosing them. hopefully my other spefic type team will be as effetive as this one.

NeoZero
04-21-2008, 05:08 PM
I wish that for you and good luck in your next battles

faceplant527
04-22-2008, 01:09 AM
excellent foretress.