PDA

View Full Version : Zelda quiz

Silver Lightning
05-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Ok first one to get this, recieves a BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN OPENED FROM THE PACK, PAT ON THE BACK! on orcorina of time for 64 (or for gamecube if you have the special edition game) Where do you get the fire arrows?

Shen
05-11-2005, 08:30 PM
When your an adult, you gotta fill Lake Hylia and when it's filled, you stand on the platform near the tree in the middle of the lake and shoot an arrow at the sun. Now then, how about my PAT ON THE BACK?

Silver Lightning
05-11-2005, 08:35 PM
D.T I ALREADY KNOW YOU KNOW (YOU KNOW I KNOW YOU KNOW I KNOW...............) Anyway, I'll make a new one than. How do you get epona (The horse..... this should be easy) Oh, and DT, about you're pat, Can I have a knife in my hand. The prize for this one is a pat on the back, but only this time, I'll have a hge brass spike, butif you live you'll also get a congratulations!

D-zeo man
07-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Easy, when your a little boy you have to wake up talon, go to the ranch learn Epona`s song.now you gotta grow up and find a way to get the ranch from Irgo.Now you have Epona.How many points is this worth?
i`m ready for my pat now. :liar:

!CeMAn
07-13-2005, 12:33 AM
This quiz is seriously lacking in challenging questions...

How about a question like:

~ How many arrows can you carry in the original Legend of Zelda??
~ What are most of the sages in OOT named after?? (eg: really, based on the timeline, these things are named after sages in Zelda II)
~ Name that monkey who helps you get into the Palace of Darkness in AL2tP!!

TrojanPony
07-15-2005, 12:41 PM
Ahh iceman, I did Al2tp years ago, but did the monkey's name start with R? I remember there was a grassy kinda maze....

!CeMAn
07-17-2005, 01:31 AM
That monkey's name was Kiki.

The sages in OOT have the same names as towns in Zelda II. Ruto, Rauru, Saria, Darunia, etc. Looking at the timeline of the games, one could assume these towns were in fact named after the great seven sages of Hyrule, after the land was rebuilt.

Your arrow count, of couse, is equal to your rupees. The most you could carry is 255.

Come on people...

TrojanPony
07-17-2005, 04:53 AM
bah, thought it was Riki :neutral:
I suppose no-one has much..well...how do you remember those small details like Rupees anyway? :eek:
Ask about Windwaker, I'll take a shot.

Bah, I'm going to play the classic Zeldas now. :surp:

!CeMAn
07-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Wind Waker?? Bah.. i own that game and only played through it once. Says a lot about how fun the game is. Another Majora's Mask iMO; Too much heart piece collecting, not enough dungeons and sic boss battles.

How about... uh, what are on your clothes when you play a, whatever, "a new game +"?? When you finish and start over with the same file...

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-15-2005, 06:22 AM
Your "Invisible Tunic." Right?