PDA

View Full Version : [COMIC] PkMn Glitch City (PAGE 3 UP)

Wario
04-27-2008, 02:59 PM
The rundown

an elite research team has discovered how to use small pixels to create sentient beings, and have been hired by the notorious team rocket to construct a killing machine out of these pixels. After many attempts, their experiement bit the dust, and the original team was hunted by team rocket so that none of their secrets would get out. The research team is now scattered throughout the pokemon universe, as well as the remains of their experiment...

Guest starring

Guess what? you can now guest star in my comics! one guest start at a time though. fill out the following form.

Name:
Human, Glitch, or Pokemon: specify if glitch or pokemon
Other Details:
Personality:

The comics

check next post

Wario
04-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Season One: Glitch City- Population 3

Introduction Prologue (Click to View) (http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/nj1337/prologue.png)
Issue 1 Issue 1 (Click to View) (http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/nj1337/issue1.png)
Issue 2 Issue 2 (Click to View) (http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/nj1337/issue2.png)

Fushigidane
04-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Pretty good. I can't wait for the episodes!

Black Fox of the Darkness
04-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Name:Glitch-N.95930972
Glitch
Other Details: He is many types of glitches.He was a failed subject that has the power to shapeshift.He could be the grass under your feet, or your friend standing next to you...
Personality:He is a very Calm Glitch.He has been hardwired to know many things.He is very also wise.

I hope this is good enough.

Wario
04-27-2008, 03:12 PM
thank you :)

the regular issues wont be in this style, they'll be done in overworld, and will go back and forth between the glitch world, human world, and the pokemon world.

04-27-2008, 03:14 PM
Did you see my character?

Wario
04-27-2008, 03:17 PM
yes, but the character seems to fit towards the end of season 1 (around episode 20), so could i put it in that issue?

(as a note, human and pokemon characters will not be shown until season 1)

04-27-2008, 03:18 PM
You can put it in that season.I do not mind.
P.S.Check the contest.You can enter.

Wario
04-27-2008, 03:19 PM
well it just fits towards the end of the season 1, because the characters are looking for....something.....and your glitch can help them find it.

camerupt
04-27-2008, 03:31 PM
I wanna guest star!

Name: Mew 0.5
pokemon
Other Details: The original design for mew, mew 0.5 was replaced early on and used as a base for ditto. (Mew is supposed to be the ancestor of all pokemon, and ditto can turn into all of them, so...)
Personality: Confused, but peaceful.

Wario
04-27-2008, 03:35 PM
it would seem as if you are reading my mind.....these guest stars work perfectly with the plot.

Wario
04-27-2008, 05:32 PM
issue 1 (page two) is up.

enjoy!

Fushigidane
04-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Nice, it's pretty good. Keep it up! :)

Wario
04-27-2008, 07:21 PM
thank you :)

look for issue two (page three) coming soon

camerupt
04-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Judging by the art I've seen you do and what you have so far, this should be pretty good.

Shadow Eevee
04-27-2008, 07:51 PM
Yay, another Wario comic. Hopefully it will be as great as the Sevii Islands. I like it so far.

Wario
04-28-2008, 12:34 AM
i doubt im going to top sevii islands, that comic just clicked with people for some reason.

ill try my best though :)

camerupt
04-28-2008, 01:45 AM
If sevii islands is so good, can someone give me a link to it?

Wario
04-28-2008, 07:19 PM
if i can find it(the comic never got completed, after about 30-40 pages it just died)

tking
04-29-2008, 02:18 AM
Heres an idea

The Legendary
glitch
This freak experiment was created when scientists tried to fuse all the legendaries together. This glitch has slept in a cave for forty years.But it's sleep is coming to an end . . .

What do you think. sorry i cant provide a sprite.

camerupt
05-01-2008, 12:11 PM
When is the next comic coming out?

Kroko_Boy
05-01-2008, 08:27 PM
It looks good. I like it :)

Wario
05-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Heres an idea

The Legendary
glitch
This freak experiment was created when scientists tried to fuse all the legendaries together. This glitch has slept in a cave for forty years.But it's sleep is coming to an end . . .

What do you think. sorry i cant provide a sprite.
ehh....tone it down a bit please

When is the next comic coming out?
i update on weekends, so this saturday and sunday

It looks good. I like it :)
thanks

Xtra
05-02-2008, 12:27 AM
Ohohoho! The Master of Comics has returned with another masterpiece?! Nice job Wario. I'll make sure to tune in for updates. ;)

Wario
05-02-2008, 12:29 AM
Ohohoho! The Master of Comics has returned with another masterpiece?! Nice job Wario. I'll make sure to tune in for updates. ;)

0omz teh Xtra :D

who are you?

just kidding. thanks for viewing.

Xtra
05-02-2008, 12:39 AM
Nawta praublem duud. xD

Do you have any spoilers to tell? If so, do tell! I can't tell what's gonna happen next.

Wario
05-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Nawta praublem duud. xD

Do you have any spoilers to tell? If so, do tell! I can't tell what's gonna happen next.

okay fine spoilers for my best friend. The three glitches meet, and beging to "colonize", in a sense, this new land. they eventually find out they are in team rockets glitch storage program. they find a way out by the end of season 1, and make it into the internet.

Ragon 00
05-02-2008, 12:47 AM
okay fine spoilers for my best friend. The three glitches meet, and beging to "colonize", in a sense, this new land. they eventually find out they are in team rockets glitch storage program. they find a way out by the end of season 1, and make it into the internet.

Aaaahhhh!!! The internet will become haxed by non-real, non-living glitches!!! DX

*settles down*
Anyway, you should have made the text for the spoiler in white font color. :wink:
Also, I really like the artwork and time you put into these comics. ^^

Wario
05-02-2008, 12:51 AM
Aaaahhhh!!! The internet will become haxed by non-real, non-living glitches!!! DX

*settles down*
Anyway, you should have made the text for the spoiler in white font color. :wink:
Also, I really like the artwork and time you put into these comics. ^^

thanks, thats the best comment ive gotten so far :)

Xtra
05-02-2008, 12:55 AM

O.O

So well planned out. Go you! Can't wait to see it!

Wario
05-02-2008, 12:58 AM
yeah, i have scripts for the first two seasons already done :D

Elemental Brotherhood
05-02-2008, 01:28 AM
I just scratched a glitch. I'd like to Guest Star it, if you don't mind.

Name: Mos V.41c (Mosaic Version 41.C/Mos41c)
Human, Glitch, or Pokemon: Glitch
Other Details: Has the ability to shapeshift, moving the blocks it's made out of to form rudimentary ladder/bridges, etc. Also can shapeshift to take the appearance of other glitches/Pokemon, but a block version.
Personality: Calm, doesn't seem to be phazed by things that happen. Communicates via flashing it's blocks.

And I made some sprites for you. Took me ages.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d73/i_am_a_turkey/Pokemon%20Spriting/Scratches/Mos41VC.png

Hope you can use them, if you can't, I don't mind.

EDIT: Damn. They look real small. I'll enlarge them another time, because your offline ATM.

Wario
05-02-2008, 07:12 PM
wow, thats a really good idea. the main sprite is a bit small, but i can still use it.

new issue tonight/tommorow morning!

camerupt
05-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Wait, do we have to make sprites if we want guest stars?

Wario
05-02-2008, 10:50 PM
no you do not. it would be appreicated, but i will make the sprites myself if you do not.

tigerstar186
05-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Hi,I'd like to say good job on the comic and you should keep working on it,I'd also like to guest star in one,ok? Here's my stuff

Name:Blaze
Human, Glitch, or Pokemon:Pokemon,Charmander
Other Details: Wears black gloves that the claws stick through and a black headband.
Personality:Smart but Rough.

Sorry I don't have any sprites,keep up the good work!

Wario
05-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi,I'd like to say good job on the comic and you should keep working on it,I'd also like to guest star in one,ok? Here's my stuff

Name:Blaze
Human, Glitch, or Pokemon:Pokemon,Charmander
Other Details: Wears black gloves that the claws stick through and a black headband.
Personality:Smart but Rough.

Sorry I don't have any sprites,keep up the good work!

okay, sounds good. although, you may have to wait a while (maybe up to 10 issues) until the pokemon world is visited.

Wario
05-03-2008, 12:19 PM
issue two/page three is now up!

the first guest star appears after the battle!

tigerstar186
05-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Good job but the things that said "Destroy all Glitches" are glitches so....are hey gonna kill themselves? That'd be....weird

camerupt
05-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Good job but the things that said "Destroy all Glitches" are glitches so....are hey gonna kill themselves? That'd be....weird
Maybe they think that they aren't glitches. But then, what would they think they were? And what happened to that other glitch? Need more comics!!

Wario
05-03-2008, 01:14 PM
if you must know, they do destroy themselves eventually.....missingno. plays a mind trick on them and they end up self-destructing

new issue tonight or tommorow

Xtra
05-04-2008, 03:24 PM
I shall guest star! I shall show my acting TALENTS! HA!

Name: Dai
Human, Glitch, or Pokemon: Human
Other Details: Dai is a man, tall and dark skinned. He's wearing a green shirt, black jeans and a red headband.
Personality: He's a natural leader, and is smart and cunning, but is also vulgar, annoying and gross.

camerupt
05-06-2008, 11:29 AM
I shall guest star! I shall show my acting TALENTS! HA!

Name: Dai
Human, Glitch, or Pokemon: Human
Other Details: Dai is a man, tall and dark skinned. He's wearing a green shirt, black jeans and a red headband.
Personality: He's a natural leader, and is smart and cunning, but is also vulgar, annoying and gross.
You killed the thread. :(

camerupt
05-11-2008, 01:28 AM
Sorry for double posting, but how many comics are in each season?

dimondgirlofthefuture
05-11-2008, 01:25 PM
I like it. The graphics make me think as if I'm in the comic myself.

~DGF:happy: