PDA

View Full Version : Have your pokemon star in a game!

Jogan
04-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Have your pokemon star in the new pc game Pokemon Apatite! It has a Pokedex with every pokemon in it, but we want more! We have over 500 Pokemon right now but we need custom starters, and other wild pokemon! Each image should be about 120x120 and should have a back pose! Thanks for contributing!:happy:

pokemole
04-28-2008, 12:28 AM
We need a lot more info on this. Where did this start?

Jogan
04-28-2008, 07:47 PM
We need a lot more info on this. Where did this start?

Exacly what do you mean by this?
Where did it start? I dont understand!
Well I tell you all that, all off the types of places you can visit in normal games, you can go here. Like caves, water, forests

pokemole
04-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Well I tell you all that, all off the types of places you can visit in normal games, you can go here. Like caves, water, forests

What forum did this start on? What are the legends called? etc. General stuff.

eg. This game started on ....
It is about....
We need you to help by...

etc.

The Harris
04-28-2008, 08:04 PM
What forum did this start on? What are the legends called? etc. General stuff.

eg. This game started on ....
It is about....
We need you to help by...

etc.

I Thin k he just wants a fakedex

Jogan
04-28-2008, 08:32 PM
ok. listen to me. this is going to be an exe file game. not a fourum rpg. right now i dont have legends thats why i need help. I need custom pokemon images and if you want you may make their stats. i started making this game a year ago but i got distracted. I need images with a solid background of 1 color or have a blank background from photoshop. the images off your custom pokemon need to be 120x120 and need to also have back poses. :happy:

The Harris
04-28-2008, 09:03 PM
ok. listen to me. this is going to be an exe file game. not a fourum rpg. right now i dont have legends thats why i need help. I need custom pokemon images and if you want you may make their stats. i started making this game a year ago but i got distracted. I need images with a solid background of 1 color or have a blank background from photoshop. the images off your custom pokemon need to be 120x120 and need to also have back poses. :happy:

So pretty much a fakedex

Pheritzelf
04-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Have your pokemon star in the new pc game Pokemon Apatite! It has a Pokedex with every pokemon in it, but we want more! We have over 500 Pokemon right now but we need custom starters, and other wild pokemon! Each image should be about 120x120 and should have a back pose! Thanks for contributing!:happy:

Noo0000oooB! nooby noob noob.. noober nooby noob!

The day a nooblet makes a game for eveyone on this forum to play is the day I get banned for spamming.

Mind you, this entire setup sounds completely unrealistic, unless you are a profession at making games, this entire thread is a gob of spam. If you started this a year ago, and then got distracted, whats to stop you from getting "distracted" again? then all of the peoples hard work would go to waste on a false sense of pride. x_X

Words to the unwise, unless you work for nintendo, don't make a game. Remember the "Chaos Black"? yeah.. not fun.. x_X

Blood_Flood
04-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Noo0000oooB! nooby noob noob.. noober nooby noob!

The day a nooblet makes a game for eveyone on this forum to play is the day I get banned for spamming.

Mind you, this entire setup sounds completely unrealistic, unless you are a profession at making games, this entire thread is a gob of spam. If you started this a year ago, and then got distracted, whats to stop you from getting "distracted" again? then all of the peoples hard work would go to waste on a false sense of pride. x_X

Words to the wise, unless you work for nintendo, don't make a game. Remember the "Chaos Black"? yeah.. not fun.. x_X

i agree 158% i have made games as one of my electives in school and it is not easy to do it took us about 45days to make and it was a very simple day

The Harris
04-28-2008, 09:19 PM
i agree 158% i have made games as one of my electives in school and it is not easy to do it took us about 45days to make and it was a very simple day

158%??? Well i agree 100%

Kendo
04-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Wrong sub-forum. Post in the sub-forum that deals with those types of Pokemon computer RPGs. Once there, you can start hiring people to help you work on it. And post some things you've worked on so we know you're not a total n00b.

Pheritzelf
04-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Wrong sub-forum. Post in the sub-forum that deals with those types of Pokemon computer RPGs. Once there, you can start hiring people to help you work on it. And post some things you've worked on so we know you're not a total n00b.

Yeah but what are the chances that he is..? o.O

that and you might be wrong, it my just be a ghetto version of asking for a Fakedex, as The Harris implied. In which case its not in the wrong place, it's just spamming up the sub boards.. xD