PDA

View Full Version : #~~:[team]:[aqua]:[chornicles]:~~#

GreyScale
04-29-2008, 04:01 PM
yO,THIS IS MY RESERVE FOR NOTES:
My character is Danny,a cool trainer trying to work my way up into the AQua ranks

Brainiac
04-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Well, I had a bit of free time, so I wrote an intro to my character. This is obviously at the same time as anything that Danny posts, so store the information accordingly.

And so it begins. (I'm kinda doing this RP style... but it's a story... really it is.)

Brainiac

“Hah! Is that the best you can do?” I smirked confidently at my opponent as I closed in for the kill. Really, it was too easy. I made a mental note to ask for a change of assignment once I returned to headquarters, this was simply getting dull.

The two Pokemon in between me and the old man stood ready, merely feet apart and ready to attack. The Sunflora was panting heavily with exertion, and its face had been sliced badly on the one side, marring its otherwise natural beauty. The surrounding flowers had been trampled slightly by the scuffle, but other than that, there were no signs that anything had occurred here.

“No, leave that pond alone! The Pokemon who live there are peaceful, and not meant for battling!” the stranger protested weakly, but even he knew it was no use; this battle was clearly over.

“Weavile, take him out with an ice shard and let’s get on out of here; we’ve wasted enough time already.” I commanded the graceful feline before me.

Almost flippantly my partner complied, grinning merrily as the air turned frigid and ice started appearing around us. Without warning, hundreds of small shards of ice, previously suspended in midair, launched towards the pair, both the Sunflora and her old man. Needless to say it was over pretty quickly.

Smirking, I stepped over the unconscious old man, my black cloak flapping loosely in the slight wind. I swept my dark hair back from my faceless steel mask as I moved; those new recruits needed some Pokemon and I was burdened with gathering them.

GreyScale
04-30-2008, 03:38 PM
braniac ive wrote 6000 letters,but its saved at my nans so ill try to get it when i can