PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy

Deoxysfan3
05-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Anybody know this game?

Silver Lightning
05-12-2005, 08:10 PM
NO! I have no clue! You mean the game whwere you can have 3-4 maximum players (depending on the game) in a comand based combat rpg thet is one of the most famous Rpg's in the world?....... Never heard of it (no harm meant in the sarcasim)

Resident_Screamo
05-12-2005, 08:26 PM
thats a hard question.. erm lemme think, they're on the 12th title now just a rumour, apparantly its being released on that black console.. the something station2.. cant quite remember....

oh gee yeh cant think of it sorry..

:rolleyes:

just to clarify my above text was all sarcasm

manectrics_shockwave
05-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Wow i have no clue what that game is even though i play it everyday i still dont know what it is.

Shroomish
05-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Ok I'm going to be original and not reply with sarcasm. -_-;;

Yes, FF rocks. I plan to get FFXI for the comp as soon as I get DSL, which is going to take some begging on my part, and I hate begging. >_<

MystiKal
05-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Meh I quit liking Final Fantasy after 7 was released since they haven't made a good one since 7. For my favorite version it would have to be Final Fantasy III for the SNES.

Deoxysfan3
05-13-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm talking about Final Fantasy 7,of course. :happy:

cotton picker
05-13-2005, 11:20 PM
what about final fantasy 7.

MystiKal
05-15-2005, 01:05 AM
Oh, it's only widely considered to be the greatest game in all of history, but that probably dosn't mean anything.

Anyone played FF:QoL? Final Fantasy: Quest of Light? Anyone?

Nope never heard of the game what console is it for?

MystiKal
05-15-2005, 02:23 AM
A caculator Final Fantasy game?! Now I have heard of everything.

Alakazam
05-15-2005, 01:00 PM
Meh I quit liking Final Fantasy after 7 was released since they haven't made a good one since 7. For my favorite version it would have to be Final Fantasy III for the SNES.

While I do agree with the sentiment that the quality of FF games has been dropping noticably since FF7 (8? 10? 11? YUCK!), FF9 is a big exception, IMO. FF9 is an excellent game that rivals the greatness of 6 or 7 in my eyes.

Ryu Gaia: Though I've never heard of the few TIFF games you listed, I have seen a few. *wishes his TI83+ hadn't died 3 years ago >_>*

MystiKal
05-15-2005, 05:46 PM
Yeah FF9 was great I liked the medevil theme to it.

Finglonger
05-15-2005, 08:26 PM
eh, ff9 wouldve been good, but they tried to mesh a lot of the other FFs together and make a bunch of references to attract the older FF crowd, and it didnt work that well. other than that it was alright. Some of the characters kind of pissed me off, *cough* eiko, Quina, zidane *cough* Steiner was pretty freaking cool though, as was freya...

FF8 was pretty good, although I didnt like it nearly as much as 6,7, and tactics. 5 was pretty good to some extent, if only there was more character development.

as for ffXI, I played it for a while, but with my past mmorpg expereinces, I decided it was best to get off while I could. Word is that FFXI is being controlled by the japanese gamers nowadays. they go around and farm the best monsters, items, and whatnot. Some people are getting pretty pissed off, and gil is becoming extremely inflated...