PDA

View Full Version : Regional WArs (Need Spriters)

Chrispy
05-02-2008, 09:00 PM
I am currently working on putting out an RP entitled Regional Wars that I need simple sprites for. It is basically a new region with new Pokemon and a new adventure that people will follow.

The land of Leonore is inundated by war as the entire North Region is seized by the most terrifying crime syndicate known as ummm… (Don’t really have a name, still working on one :oops:) They are rapidly spreading their rule downward towards the South, West and East Regions. In an attempt to put an end to this genocide, all children of 10 or older years of age are shipped out to an Island off the Western Coast. On this island they are trained on their choice of skill (strength, speed and stealth) and upon their 16th birthday they are given a mount, a fighter and a commander/tactical all based on the skill that they have chosen (they also get to choose a companion in which I will list too.) They are then sent off into the lands of Leonore to help aide in the ongoing battle.

Here are the rules

1.I really want perfection so please only the best spriters here (Mixes/fusions will be accepted if they are unique but I prefer scratches.)
2.Don’t be discouraged if we don’t use your sprite, simply try and perfect it.
3.All sprites must be the by DP size requirement (If you don’t know the size then take a sprite and box it.)
4.Only official colors taken from other Pokemon, if you have an understanding of pallets then you may create your own but I personally think paint colors look blah.
5.Since I have yet to think up water/fire starters and commander/tactical pokemon ideas will be accepted, just try and base the commander/tactical on the skill set.
6.All spriters will be given credit for their donations.

List of Pokemon I need sprited

Mounts
-An ice ram (strength)
-An armored dragon (speed)
-A large black panther (stealth)

Fighters
-An extremely muscular pokemon (strength)
-A ninja like pokemon (speed)
-An assassin/rogue like pokemon (stealth)

Commanders/tactical (need some ideas)
-(strength)
-(speed)
-(stealth)

Companions (not based on skill set, trainers will be able to choose as they please)
-A grass bird (1st and 2nd evo’s needed I have already created the first stage)
-A water type bug (All three forms needed)
-A fire bunny (all three forms needed)

As soon as I get these done I can set up the sign ups and eventually begin my RP

Sprites
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w271/Abominable_Doctor/grasstarter.jpg
Grass starter

Black Fox of the Darkness
05-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Tou shouldn't take sprites that are real and just add stuff onto them.You should make sprites from scratch.

Chrispy
05-02-2008, 10:31 PM
It's called a fusion buddy, and what do you do huh? Go around and accuse everyone of stealing sprites just cause their better then yours?

05-02-2008, 10:38 PM
You don't get it do you?You don't use fusions for regions.You use sprites you make your self.You wanna see what I do?Well I'll show you.
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2782/groudazogreuu7.png
What do you think of that?

RET412
05-02-2008, 10:38 PM
It's called a fusion buddy, and what do you do huh? Go around and accuse everyone of stealing sprites just cause their better then yours?

lol. noob. He neve said that, and he is waaaay better then you. he makes sprites from scratch, you use the official sprites.

Chrispy
05-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Wow all I'm doing is trying to get some help cause I can't ahndle this all on my own and your going to come in here and start stuff and btw RET you don't have to jump into this. I apologize for insulting you but I'm a little pissed right now and you only fuled the fire.

05-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Ok.Sorry but just dont do that.If you do that to the wrong person they will report you.

Chrispy
05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Okay my bad.... care to help me with this little project though?

Mitsuzo-kun
05-02-2008, 10:48 PM
The cavalry arrives. -whistle-

Tou shouldn't take sprites that are real and just add stuff onto them.You should make sprites from scratch.This is a valid point when creating regions. Fusions aren't very original. Scratches are generally better for new region projects.

It's called a fusion buddy, and what do you do huh? Go around and accuse everyone of stealing sprites just cause their better then yours?He never accused you of stealing his sprites, nor has he accused anyone else as far as I know. Starting an argument out of thin air is frowned upon. Try and keep things civil please.

lol. noob. He neve said that, and he is waaaay better then you. he makes sprites from scratch, you use the official sprites.Don't call people noobs, it just makes them angry and annoyed. What you said secondly is true, but try not to aggrivate the situation.

Baaaah. Totally not mini-modding. :cool:

Try and keep things friendly here please, or don't post at all.

k, my post was late, nvm. :P

RET412
05-02-2008, 10:49 PM
I'd help, but i dont feel like spriting. maybe tomarow. also, "Fule the Fire" that sounds like a catchfrase for some sports drink.

Chrispy
05-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Not to start any arguements but he did accuse Munch I believe in the General Sprite showcase :ermm:

pokemonspriter
05-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Thats done and dusted. Leave it as it is. Not mini-modding! Nope, no sirry. :oops:

Chrispy
05-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Umm okay, is anyone gonna help? :confused:

Arami
05-03-2008, 02:17 AM
Unfortunately, I am not a spriter by any means necessary. But I could give decent ideas for sprites and new pokemon. I'd like to think I have enough creativity to come up with some good ideas. PM me if you want some of my ideas. =)

And Blackness77
You don't get it do you?You don't use fusions for regions.You use sprites you make your self.You wanna see what I do?Well I'll show you.

I think that's Groudon with a color change ;) And maybe a new pose.

Protoman exe
05-03-2008, 02:20 AM
Unfortunately, I am not a spriter by any means necessary. But I could give decent ideas for sprites and new pokemon. I'd like to think I have enough creativity to come up with some good ideas. PM me if you want some of my ideas. =)

And Blackness77

I think that's Groudon with a color change ;) And maybe a new pose.

and it also has Kyogres arms...

RET412
05-03-2008, 02:23 AM
:frown::frown::frown:Noooo, Really?

And I'll post some like, mid tomarrow

Master_of_Munch
05-03-2008, 02:39 AM
i thought it was funny on the first page when he used blackness' accusation about my art theft as ammuniton for their verbal fight when even I dont really care anymore. It was an honest mistake, and he may have been right, there are millions of spriters out there who couldve made a dragonair similar to mine.

nvm off topic just forget all the accusations and stop fighting

OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

:twisted:

Blood_Flood
05-03-2008, 10:32 AM
all make a fire starter or try XD
ok i got it
http://i27.tinypic.com/a2ciko.png
Name: Flaregen
Height: 1' 2
Weight: 9 LBS
Type: Fire