PDA

View Full Version : Bow before the greatness of Hellsing ^_^

Dog of Hellsing
05-13-2005, 06:33 AM
The voices in my head demanded it, and so here it is: A Hellsing thread!

If there are any Hellsing fans out there other than myself, Shroomish, Thanatos, and one or two others I can't remember, come forth here and JOIN US! >_o Hmmm, perhaps I should start a Hellsing club...?

Anyways, let's start with the basics: Do you all prefer the manga or the anime? I myself have only got to read the first volume, compared to seeing all but three or four eps of the anime. I wish they'd put more humor into the animated series. *Remembers in the manga where Alucard is holding Seras and Integra's all like :eek: "YOU BLOODY FOOL!"* Ahh, funny.

Thanatos
05-13-2005, 06:45 AM
Yay, hail Hellsing!

Yeah, I've only seen the anime, I don't think the manga ever hit our shores.

And I've only seen 3 episodes....

Still awesome!

Dog of Hellsing
05-13-2005, 07:03 AM
I need to save the money and find somewhere I can get the other volumes for cheap.

What eps have you seen?

Thanatos
05-13-2005, 07:10 AM
I need to save the money and find somewhere I can get the other volumes for cheap.

What eps have you seen?

The first 3 =P

I've got the entire first season, I just don't have the time to watch em =P

Dog of Hellsing
05-13-2005, 07:27 AM
^_^ I have yet to see seven, eight, and nine I think. I'm not sure O_o.

At any rate, I need to watch all the eps at once...like a marathon or something ^_^. I also need to find someone who can play a decent Alucard/Anderson who I can rp with >_>.

Shroomish
05-16-2005, 07:50 PM
Yes Hellsing pwns all. I own and have seen every ep of the anime, and I own and have read every one of the manga volumes that's made it to the shelves so far.

/Me pwns. XD

T_Tar, Anderson's easy to RP, just say a bunch of stuff like "Die ye hellish demon!" etc. a bunch of times. Lol XD

And Alucard's like *Shoots stuff* and that's it for him. XD

Dog of Hellsing
05-16-2005, 10:32 PM
*Lol @ Shroomie.* Mwuahaa...I have to admit, Anderson is one of the easier dudes to play. But a lot of people don't rp Alu to well, because they don't "talk" how he would, they "talk" like they normally do. >_> Lol it IS funny though...*Takes a piece of an rp and posts it.*

///

Me: *Arunei shook her head and stared at him, cocking an eye.* I never said that, and I'd appreciate it if you'd quit twisting my words."

Alu: "If I was gonna twist your words, they'd be a lot more twisted 'n that."

///

LOL can you imagine Alu talking like that? O_o It is funny though. Bwauaha. See? ^_^

Shroomish
05-16-2005, 10:55 PM
lol Yeah, I see your point. O.o That's just ... wrong. XD

Dog of Hellsing
05-16-2005, 11:02 PM
I know. Hey, ish you on YIM? >_> I might get on in a few. *Reads through one of her rp's.* ^_^ I should send you this, it's...weird. But it was fun.