PDA

View Full Version : Please make an RP

RET412
05-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Can somebody please make a warriorcats rp? I tried, but it didnt work out. I love warriors and roleplaying, but its hard to combine both.

Myst3rio565
05-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Well, I wouldn't consider my new RP to be about warriors, exactly. But in the RP, we fight, hard. So eh, add me to AIM and leave me a message. I'll be sure to reserve you a spot. If Pokemon Elite Squad isn't your cup of tea, then I may have an idea near late June this year. WITH warriors, swords, etcetera. So yea, leave me a message on this site and on my AIM. We'll talk later. =]

terry
05-16-2008, 10:18 PM
I've always thought of making a Warriors cats RP, but there are'nt that many people who would join.

RET412
05-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Well, I wouldn't consider my new RP to be about warriors, exactly. But in the RP, we fight, hard. So eh, add me to AIM and leave me a message. I'll be sure to reserve you a spot. If Pokemon Elite Squad isn't your cup of tea, then I may have an idea near late June this year. WITH warriors, swords, etcetera. So yea, leave me a message on this site and on my AIM. We'll talk later. =]

Um..I mean teh warrior cats, by Erin Hunter