PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario RPG

MystiKal
05-15-2005, 02:10 AM
Anyone have or played this game for the SNES, I have it and love it just started it over today it's a little easy but still really fun to play.

!CeMAn
05-17-2005, 05:20 AM
If there ever was an RPG more suited to recieve the title of 'Best RPG Ever' than Final Fantasy 7, this is it.

you ever played chrono trigger :wink:?

The graphics recieve notable mention as well- they easily trump even some of the graphics of the Playstation, and they're on the SNES!

i think you've just realised the fact that nintendo has always been the leader in top graphics. man, that SNES machine, more than once, rocked games with 32-bit quality and allowed nintendo to compete with sega's numerous higher bit systems.

i also loved super mario RPG. definitely in my top 5 super nintendo RPGs. geno was awesome! the cameo by that beats from final fantasy was nice.

MystiKal
05-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Yeah too bad they couldn't make a sequel since Square-Enix owns the rights to the characters in the games like Geno and Mallow.

!CeMAn
05-18-2005, 02:54 AM
i think the attempt at a crappy sequel was paper mario. it had a lot of the same feel, but not nearly close enough to be as fun.