View Full Version : Simple Question
Quick answer then lock question: How do you make a double border?
*points to first image he can find*:
05-15-2005, 01:44 AM
As in photoshop, there are a million ways to do everything.
Off the top of my head, I can think of this.
1. Press Ctrl+A to select the entire image.
2. Edit->Stroke; Make it 3 pixels, black
3. Create a new layer, and maintain the selection. Edit->Stroke; Make it 2 pixels, black.
4. Create a new layer, and maintain the selection. Edit->STroke; Make it 1 pixel, black.
5. Ctrl+Click your second layer (the one with 2 pixel border) to select it. Then, with that selection maintained, highlight your first layer (the one with 3 pixel border) and press delete.
6. Delete your second layer
I figured it out right after I asked the question actually :oops: . I did it differently.
On one layer I did a 3px black stroke, 2px white, and 1px black. I then magic-erased the white, and merged down.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.