PDA

View Full Version : The PE2K Times HQ And Recruitment Offices!

[Fair]
03-24-2004, 12:47 AM
This is still months away, but believe it or not, I'm starting my early preparations for the next generation of the URPG Times...The PE2K Times!

So, what I want to know is, would you be interested in working for me and recieving URPG pay in return? I'll need people to do things like list all the new URPG Stories, keep track of URPG Battles, Interview members, Write a weekly column about something, report the latest trends in Other Chat, etc, etc...

A project this big needs a few good men/women to help out! :wink:

Shroomish
03-24-2004, 01:14 AM
Cool, Fair. :smile:

You still need a Pokemart Stats Person? 'Cause if so, I'm your man... Er.... Woman. :P

Neo Emolga
03-24-2004, 01:41 AM
I'm flexible. I'll be willing to help in any way I can Fair, whatever is best for you.

Andreas
03-24-2004, 01:02 PM
I can do something to, if its okaayy. it doesnt mattewr what really ^_^

boltAge
03-24-2004, 02:02 PM
I'm willing to help, Fair. I can do fine interviews, or I could give reviews on Pokemon, I'm pretty good at making strategies, I'm not boasting myself or anything, kay? I'm just willing to help out.

Jamie
03-24-2004, 04:25 PM
LOL, this oughta be fun. I'll help if you want me to. :mrgreen:

Agent Orange
03-24-2004, 10:33 PM
Sounds cool. I'll be more than happy to help out.

It pays good too...Money, money, money! I looove money!

Lord Celebi
03-25-2004, 02:21 AM
I'll help! I can do interviews, write an article, or do Q&A with rust!

Matt & Vulpix
03-25-2004, 08:21 PM
I could write a collum about Popular Fan Fics nyo ^_^ Or I'd let that to someone else and write about my fascination: TV! Or if thats taken then I'll write about History! Yeah, histroy! That'd rock LOL! It doesn't hurt to be educated!!

Cody
03-25-2004, 08:42 PM
Hmmm.... I could do some articles on popular Role Plays....

Ok, I'm in.

[Fair]
03-27-2004, 01:57 AM
Oh, I love it! Great responses, peoples! Great responses! It looks like I'll be able to put together a great newsletter with a wide variety of articles! ^_^ It won't happen until the end of May though, everybody...

Saya
03-27-2004, 12:15 PM
I'll help too if you need any more help.

Caite-chan
03-27-2004, 01:09 PM
I can do anything. I do interviews like I use to do way back when only I'll add more to it and upgrade it a bit. Shroom was better at doing the status then me so she can have it...and I'll try for something else.

Agent Orange
03-27-2004, 03:11 PM
Role Plays are my speicialty.

I could do articles on them.

Jack of Clovers
03-27-2004, 09:15 PM
don't you guys get it? this newsletter is just one more step in Fair's goal of taking over the forum... he must be stopped :razz:

this is a great idea. i wish it luck. not sure if i'll do anything to help but i know i will read it. :cool:

btw... which board would this newsletter go under? General maybe?

~Jack~

Matt & Vulpix
03-27-2004, 09:51 PM
I'm doing History Collums, yeah ^_^ LOL

And I guess it would go underneath Mixed Foreign Languages? Or announcements? Or general? or OC? o_O

The Elite Ygseto
03-28-2004, 08:54 PM
I can do the Comics.

HKim
03-31-2004, 07:01 AM
And Fair, the newspaper man, strikes again.

Anyway, I'll be happy to help fair. I can do articles in regaurds to both the War and the Roleplaying Olympics which hopefully will be continually running over the course of the year. If needed, I can write on other topics if you want.

Good luck with your idea.

Khashoggi
04-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Erm, I'd like to see the finished product before offering services that might not be needed ... I'd be happy as an editor though, seeing as grammar and spelling are my thing. If I could check each edition through before it was posted ...

Agent Orange
04-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Someone should make a list of whos doing what.

I won't cause im much too lazy. :lol:

Caite-chan
04-01-2004, 11:05 PM
We don't know who's doin` what. Where just posting about what we could do for it.

Tamer Marco
04-07-2004, 08:29 PM
I can do articles on Pokemon role plays. I'm one of the best RP'ers out there. :wink: Most people in the RP section think i'm a good Rp'er so i'd be happy to interview people!

Agent Orange
04-07-2004, 09:26 PM
I can do articles on Pokemon role plays. I'm one of the best RP'ers out there. :wink: Most people in the RP section think i'm a good Rp'er so i'd be happy to interview people!

You would be good at that.

Half a Dollar
04-10-2004, 05:07 PM
I'll be able to find very good trends in Other Chat Fairy boy.

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 06:05 PM
I hope this helps.

The PE2K Newsletter Jobs!

Members: Shroomish:Pokemart Stats Person
Neo Pikachu: Any
Andreas:Any
Raik: Interviews reviews stratigies.
Jamie: Any
DP:Role Plays
Cody:Role Plays
Marco: Role Plays
Shane:Interviews(?)
Saya:Any
Matt: Popular Fan Fics/History
Ygesto: Comics
H-Kim: War and Role Play Olympics
Dry Ice: Editor (?)
Nick: Trends in Other Chat
K Cash:Popular fan fics

I hope that helps! If you want to change the job you picked, or you want to be added or removed just quote it fill in your stuff and remove the quote tags!

KCash
04-12-2004, 02:21 AM
Well I can do Pokemon FanFics, other then that i dont know what else i would be good for.

Matt & Vulpix
04-12-2004, 03:40 PM
I'm just doing an informative collumn on History, leavy fan fics to Kcash ^^ XD

Ruben
04-13-2004, 04:10 PM
']This is still months away, but believe it or not, I'm starting my early preparations for the next generation of the URPG Times...The PE2K Times!

So, what I want to know is, would you be interested in working for me and recieving URPG pay in return? I'll need people to do things like list all the new URPG Stories, keep track of URPG Battles, Interview members, Write a weekly column about something, report the latest trends in Other Chat, etc, etc...

A project this big needs a few good men/women to help out! :wink:

I would like to help out !! I'm only 13, but i'm far more 'normal' than other kids my age :wink2: Since I learnd english all by myself :silly:
I would like to help out in any way, like writing articles or so.

- Ruben, here to help ;)

Tamer Marco
04-23-2004, 10:14 PM
I would like to help out !! I'm only 13, but i'm far more 'normal' than other kids my age :wink2: Since I learnd english all by myself :silly:
I would like to help out in any way, like writing articles or so.

- Ruben, here to help ;) What kind of articles? There's a list ya know. :tongue3:

[Fair]
04-23-2004, 10:49 PM
I hope this helps.

Members: Shroomish:Pokemart Stats Person

I hope that helps! If you want to change the job you picked, or you want to be added or removed just quote it fill in your stuff and remove the quote tags!

LMAO...

Where am I? :biggrin:

bronislav84
04-23-2004, 11:25 PM
I can review RPG Video Games or any that interest me for some reason. Does that fit somehow, Fair?

[Fair]
05-06-2004, 11:03 PM
I can review RPG Video Games or any that interest me for some reason. Does that fit somehow, Fair?

Yep! It fits in with the Games boards!

A message from Dap:
"‘Hey fair I heard about you starting the urpg times again, I was wondering if you would mind saving me a spot on the team, I was wondering if I could start doing the dream team like I planned last time you did it, everyone accepted the idea so I was thinking I could do it this time, I know I probably wont be there for the first couple of editions but when I come back I can start doing the dream teams, I would appreciate it if i could, thanks’"

Thanks, Neo!

Tamer Marco
05-06-2004, 11:13 PM
I hope this helps.

Members: Fair & Bob Dole: Leaders and Idols.
Shroomish:Pokemart Stats Person

We shall carry out the orders of Bob Dole Fair. Must eat the Bush people... must eat the bush people!

Ruben
05-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Mmmm... Lol, wat things are available ?

- Ruben V.

Lord Mullet
05-10-2004, 09:34 AM
I could also review games. My specialty is small/klik PC games.

Agent Orange
05-10-2004, 11:56 PM
I hope this helps.

DP:Role Plays, Trends in other chat

We shall carry out the orders of Bob Dole Fair. Must eat the Bush people... must eat the bush people!

Ruben
05-12-2004, 07:31 PM
I know wat i can do !

Ruben - Stupid or funny sayings of members

- Ruben V.

Tamer Marco
05-12-2004, 10:51 PM
DP... you didn't post anything...

Remove the quote tags...

Agent Orange
05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
I edited mine. I added something on.

Tamer Marco
05-12-2004, 11:32 PM
I edited mine. I added something on. Can you even have two jobs? You'll have to ask Fair.

Agent Orange
05-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Some ppl have "all" for thiers and thats more than 1

Tamer Marco
05-12-2004, 11:37 PM
That's any. Fair can pick the jobs for them if the list says any. Or it's like a holding place and later the person can come along and change the list.

koolcurtis
05-13-2004, 12:14 AM
I hope this helps.

*Walks in as if this is an interview*
My name is Kool Curtis. I would like to apply for making comics. If you need some examples of my work, then check these out. www.geocities.com/bobert1610
I have experiance from making some comics before and everyone likes them. I hope you'll consider to hire me. My salary is open to discussion. Good bye.
*shakes hand of fair and leaves* :cool:

P.S. Might as well cross off Ygesto's name for being a comic. Only room for one comic in this newspaper. j/k :tongue:

Tamer Marco
05-13-2004, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=Dark Pikachu]I hope this helps.

Koolcurtis: Comics

Sorry but we all have to work togehter on this! Since you're a mod I assume you are good at things (like comics) very well.

[Fair]
05-13-2004, 01:45 AM

Members:
Fair & Bob Dole: Leaders and Idols. APPROVED (w00t!)
Shroomish:Pokemart Stats Person APPROVED
Raik: reviews stratigies. APPROVED
Shane:Interviews(?) APPROVED
Satou: Puzzles APPROVED Art APPROVED What's Hot APPROVED Comics APPROVED Role Play?
Ruben: Interviews APPROVED
Matt: Popular Fan Fics/History APPROVED
Ygesto: Comics APPROVED
H-Kim: War and Role Play Olympics APPROVED
Dry Ice: Editor (?) POSSIBLY - TALK TO ME IN CHAT
K Cash:Popular fan fics APPROVED
Koolcurtis: Comics APPROVED
Andreas: Mixed Voting Polls Summaries APPROVED

Ok! Everybody who I wrote approved next to is good to go! We're getting closer to the start date, so I want to see some complete examples of what you're all going to do! Work on your first submissions, and submit them to me by May 22nd! (E-Mail: Fairglg0@aol.com AIM: JBJD8888 Or Through PM)

Everybody else, I'm considering who should get what. (ALOT of people want to do role play! YIKES!) EDIT: Ok, here's what I'll do. Everybody who's interested in writing articles about Role Play should send me an example following the guidelines of what I wrote above. Whoever writes the best one, gets the job.

The same thing I said for Role Play goes for the "Trends In Other Chat" article. Whoever writes the best, gets the job!

THINGS THAT NEED DOING
Here's a few things that could use articles! (Since not all of the forums are active enough, not all of them will get a section - sorry!)

MIXED GRAPHIC ARTS WANT ADS -
Alot of people want pictures to be made for them, and this would be a good place to advertise it!

NEWS IN OTHER GAMES -
Alot of news about new games comes out each week, would somebody like to summarize it?

URPG Battles -
The battle stats was a main part of the URPG times, and they'll still be important now. This is a big job, anybody brave enough? :silly:

URPG Stories -
Countless stories are posted in the URPG every week! I need somebody to keep track of them all! (No summaries needed - just write the title, who wrote it, when it was posted and give a link to it!)

Hey Lep, can you do me a big favor? You grade countless stories, and I'm sure you know a really good one when you see it... Can you choose the Story Of The Week?

Ruben
05-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Let's see, I would love to do interview's, but i see already some one has taken it. I could maybe take the mixed boards ?

- Ruben V.

koolcurtis
05-15-2004, 06:14 PM
Ok, I made another comic for my collection (in 30 mins), but I forgot how i sent it to you before. And when does the first issue come out....

Anyways, I'm off to make more comics :cool:

Edit: Made another comic. I'll tell u one is about how the times came back, and the other involves the park. Anyone got suggestions, then pm ur suggestion to me and i'll see if it's worthy of my time.

Go Team Elite!

Andreas
05-16-2004, 05:46 PM
I could do Mixed polls if u want ^_^

Caite-chan
05-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Fair you can add Ruben to the list under Interviews. I talked to him about it...me and him will switch off every other week. I have Summer school and won't beable to do it every week.

[Fair]
05-17-2004, 04:53 PM
Ok! All of the updates have been added! Don't forget the deadline!

Agent Orange
05-17-2004, 06:19 PM
Ive decided not to try out for the staff this year.

KCash
05-17-2004, 09:53 PM
']Ok! All of the updates have been added! Don't forget the deadline!

Um I looked around and couldnt find a date, when will this thing get started again?

Caite-chan
05-17-2004, 09:57 PM
Some time in the first week of June I think. I'm not 100% sure on this.

Ruben
05-19-2004, 09:55 PM
Great and about the interviews, how do we do it ? I mean, are we givin a choise of questions and such ? Or must we do it all ? Not that it's hard or that it matters, but i would like to know :wink:

PS: I know my grammatica isn't 100% so i'll be using 'Word' to edit my interviews :wink:

- Ruben V.

Satou
05-20-2004, 01:04 AM
I can do art. Art's about all I can do. I want to help. I need the URPG cash... * cough cough * I mean I'd love to help xD

I can do:
* Art: I am being chased around by kids at school who want me to draw things but I'll put most of that a side. I can draw 'cover' pictures or pictures to relax on the articles.
* Comics: I LOVE making comics ^.^ Pick me! Pick me!
* Role Play Articles: I have just recently become a fully advanced role player, so I'd LOVE to write articles about the 'popular RP of the week'.
* Puzzles: Hey, it's a newspepr. We need puzzles o.0;
* What's Hot!: A little 'Hot Topic' thing, where I go to the 'hot' thread of the *insert time period* and sum it all up. Of course, I'd realy stink at this...

Tamer Marco
05-20-2004, 01:42 AM
Ive decided not to try out for the staff this year. But you have to help! I'm the only roleplayer other than Satou and Cody that hasn't joined the role play articles. And Cody isn't on long enough for him to do articles... please help.

[Fair]
05-20-2004, 02:41 AM
Um I looked around and couldnt find a date, when will this thing get started again?
Although the actual times will get started in the first week of June, I'd like to see examples of everybody I've approved's work by May 22nd. Check the list on the last post of page 3!

Ruben - You can ask the interviewee any questions you'd like! (Favorite color, favorite Pokemon, how they got their screen name, etc.) If I could get to my old computer, I could post an example of one of Shane's interviews for you...

Dark Pikachu - The decision's all yours, man... :happy:

Satou - Actually, it would be cool if you could draw a small title image for each section... (A kewl picture, and the name.) :wink2: Comics will be pretty much open to anybody, so if you want to submit them, feel free. For Role Plays, since that's a popular position, all you have to do is apply for the job by sending me an example of what you'd write for it each week. (I'll pick the best one out of all the submissions. Remember, the deadline is May 22nd!) What's hot is definitely promising, too! Puzzles sound cool, too! :biggrin:

Ok, again, for everybody, I repeat, if your name says approved next to it on the list, all you have to do is send me an example of what you'll write (Or Draw) for your section by May 22nd and you'll get the job! If your name doesn't say approved, you'll have to send me an example by that date, but it'll be considered an "Application"... The best applicants get the job!

Ruben
05-20-2004, 09:01 AM
']
Ruben - You can ask the interviewee any questions you'd like! (Favorite color, favorite Pokemon, how they got their screen name, etc.) If I could get to my old computer, I could post an example of one of Shane's interviews for you...

Ah, thank you, and is one interview per week the norm ? Also, is there maybe someone that has an example, because I would like to get started on an example to give, but I haven't seen one yet. Also, the first week of June, you know I have examns then, right ? But I'll do my best :wink:

- Ruben V.

Caite-chan
05-20-2004, 03:31 PM
I will see if I coan get one. I will try to get someone who can get into the old boards to find one. If not I cna just do a quick sample.

Ruben
05-21-2004, 07:57 AM
I will see if I coan get one. I will try to get someone who can get into the old boards to find one. If not I cna just do a quick sample.

Okay :wink: I'm going to interview DP, I already PM'd me and he agrees, and yes, if you dont find one, just give me 3 questions as an example. Is it just like a normal interview ? (How long have you been on PE2K, etc...)

- Ruben V.

Shroomish
05-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Alright, Fair. I'm sending you a sample of my work right now. (Took like five mins. XD Pokemart's so inactive... )

Anyway, I fogot what style you used to use to post the MVC stats on the URPG Times page so... I don't know exactly how to make them. ^_^;;
Didn't it look something like this...?

Example:

Fair
$15,000
1st Place

or

1st Place: Fair
Money Spent: $15,500

Ok, now that I think about it, it looked nothing like that. lol But still, tell me what style you want so I'll know. :P

Caite-chan
05-21-2004, 10:22 PM
Can someone get into the old fourms and pull out one of my old Interviews so I can use it as an example? Thanks to whoever can do it!!

Tamer Marco
05-21-2004, 10:29 PM
Okay Fair here is a prototype for the RP interview.

Recently, a new hit has destroyed other RP's. Channel Delibird (a.k.a Vex) has made a new RP called Virtual Reality Land. Role Players from across PE2K like Raik and Berri have signed up and are ready to RP! Channel Delibird has already got this RP going and eveyone who has been online has made thier very own chapter and whats happening to thier character. The setting takes place in the virtual reality world...

[To be edited]

Ruben
05-22-2004, 05:34 PM
Can someone get into the old fourms and pull out one of my old Interviews so I can use it as an example? Thanks to whoever can do it!!

Well, i don't think anyone is able to do that, but don't mind, i'll try, but if you would maybe be so kind to just say like 3 questions ? So I get it ?

Nice DL ^-^

- Ruben V.

Caite-chan
05-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Well, i don't think anyone is able to do that, but don't mind, i'll try, but if you would maybe be so kind to just say like 3 questions ? So I get it ?

Nice DL ^-^

- Ruben V.

When I use to do it I would ask them simple questions.....like what's your favorite color, your favorite sport, favorite questions. But, this time I'll be doing it more on everything and the WAR season 3.

[Fair]
05-22-2004, 10:08 PM
Trainer Profile
The Trainer Profile is brought to you as always by ~Maniac Skate Master Tony! And this week, Gengar the guest interviewer!

That's right it's ~Maniac Skate Master Tony of TMA with us here today!!

Question 1:

How long have you been at Pokemon Elite 2000?

Too long.... Actually it was before it moved to PokeCommunity

Wow! That is a long time!

Question 2:

What's your favorite color?

ORANGE! <---(For you Fair lol...)

Obviously... x_x Mine is Teal right now.

Question 3:

How long have you been in the URPG?

5 months

Really? I have been in it about that long.

Question 4:

What is your plan for the URPG?

Well...get get tons of money and then out buy you for once.

Yeah... Like that will happen... muahahahaha!

And to get Zapdos.
Lol.

Question 5:

What member is the weirdest?

What member isn't.

Me... LOL!

I would have to say Harry

That is interesting...

and you...

x_x

Question 6:

What kind of music do you like?

Punk, Rock, Rap, and Alternative.

That's cool... I like anything but Rap actually.

Question 7:

What is your faveorite sport?

SKATEBOARDING!

Did this even need to be asked?

Yeah.

@_@

Lol.

Question 8:

What do you plan to do for Shroomish's day? (Halloween lol...)?

Run around as Tony Hawk and Kill myself.

Okay... you do that hehe

Question 9:
Do you wish to kill HKim?

YEAH! xDD

LOL! Don't we all? ::Begs not to be banned::

Question 10:

Do you have anything else for us?

Tony Hawk is mine, and Matthew too!

Aww... isn't that sweet!

And I am the Skate Master of the The Magnificent Alliance.

That is nice.

There ya have it folks! your one and only ~Mainiac Skate Master Tony of Pokemon Elite 2000! I would like to thank Tony for takeing the time to do this interview!

Till next time this is... oh wait... there might not be a next time x_x for me lol. Signing off, this is Gengar, saying, "Adios Muchachos"

Advertisement!!

This Interweiw was brought to you by The United Reffing Association of America and the one and only Gengar! Well, this could be broughten to you by the Boom Boom Huck Jam 2003, but not this time muahahahahaha! Also brought to you by the URPG

This Week's Pokémart Stats
I'd like to give a big thank you to Shroomish for calculating the money totals for me! Your help is definitely appreciated!

Pokemart Stats

1st
Gengar: $27,500

2nd
Raiker: $16,500

3rd
Shroomish: $15,500

4th
Sapphire: $13,750

5th
Ygesto: $10,000

6th
Quake: $9,000

7th
Quiet Joe: $8,000

7th
Cutemew: $8,000

8th
Daniella: $7,500

9th
Tankx9: $6,000

10th
Hazy: $5,500

11th
Crummie: $5,000

11th
Don't Say A Word: $5,000

12th
Luckyducky: $3,750

13th
Pan: $400

Most Valuable Customer
This week's MVC is Gengar! Congratulations! YOU'VE WON A FREE HISTORY LESSON! Just go find HKIM to claim your prize! (Heh heh, sucker… Wait, did I just type that?)

Hope this helps! :happy:

Agent Orange
05-22-2004, 10:14 PM
Ruben and me are halfway through the interview. :razz:

[Fair]
05-22-2004, 10:20 PM
lol...

I need to work on my timing!

:silly:

Caite-chan
05-22-2004, 10:28 PM
Lol....thanks Fair. That's the way I'll keep mine the same and add the ad at the end again.

Shroomish
05-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Thanks Fair-Dawg! That layout looks so much better than what I conjured up. X_X;;

[Fair]
05-24-2004, 02:47 AM

Unknowns:
Andreas: Any
Cody: Role Plays
DP: Role Plays & Trends In Other Chat
Matt: History
Raik: Reviews & Stratigies
Satou: Puzzles, Art, What's Hot, Role Play
Saya: Any

Staff Members:
Fair & Bob Dole: Leaders and Idols. w00t!
Andreas: Mixed Voting Polls Summaries
KCash: Popular Fan Fics
Marth: The Strong Pokémon Report
Ruben: Interviews (Partner)
Satou: Comics
Shane: Interviews (Partner)
Shroomish: Pokemart Stats

Ok, based on the things I've recieved this weekend, I've updated the list into two categories : Unknowns & Staff Members.

Everybody on the staff member list is good to go. They've proven that they're ready and willing to work on their various sections. (Everybody who said they could do comics has been automatically added to this list for that reason. Comics will be like last year: If you have one done, just send it in and you'll get paid.)

The Unknowns, on the other hand have yet to show me that they can do the things they volunteered for. It's important that I get a sample of your work very soon, since I'll be using it to decide your salaries and the layout of the newsletter! YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 30TH OF MAY AT THE LATEST! If I don't hear from you guys (And Gals) by then, I'll have to exclude you from the first edition! PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Also, is anyone willing to work on either the URPG Battle statistics or URPG Story listings for me? These are the hardest jobs of all, but they're also the most well paid! I'll make it worth your while! ($$$) And trust me, if you're going to participate in the next season of the WAR, the extra URPG money will be VERY helpful!

HKim
05-24-2004, 03:17 AM
Fair, will you be posting the newspaper in Mixed Written Works or Other Chat? While it may seem to fit here, you might recieve more traffic in the Other Chat Section. Either way, you have my support and I won't lock or move your thread. (Unless you put something illegal in it of course. But we won't have to worry about that, right?)

Andreas
05-24-2004, 02:22 PM
']The PE2K Newsletter Jobs!

Unknowns:
Andreas: Any <--- ME!!!!
Raik: Reviews & Stratigies

Staff Members:
Andreas: Mixed Voting Polls Summaries <----- ME 2!!!
Shane: Interviews (Partner)

Ok, based on the things I've recieved this weekend, I've updated the list into two categories : Unknowns & Staff Members.

Everybody on the staff member list is good to go. They've proven that they're ready and willing to work on their various sections. (Everybody who said they could do comics has been automatically added to this list for that reason. Comics will be like last year: If you have one done, just send it in and you'll get paid.)

The Unknowns, on the other hand have yet to show me that they can do the things they volunteered for. It's important that I get a sample of your work very soon, since I'll be using it to decide your salaries and the layout of the newsletter! YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 30TH OF MAY AT THE LATEST! If I don't hear from you guys (And Gals) by then, I'll have to exclude you from the first edition! PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Also, is anyone willing to work on either the URPG Battle statistics or URPG Story listings for me? These are the hardest jobs of all, but they're also the most well paid! I'll make it worth your while! ($$$) And trust me, if you're going to participate in the next season of the WAR, the extra URPG money will be VERY helpful!

Could u maybe remove me from the Unknown thingy?? =P
Thnx in forward (",)

Caite-chan
05-24-2004, 03:30 PM
-Raise hand- I'll do the battle status.....I'm the only that knows how to do it....seeing as how I was the only one that did it. Actully I think Shroom did it for awhile too.

Shroomish
05-24-2004, 06:10 PM
-Raise hand- I'll do the battle status.....I'm the only that knows how to do it....seeing as how I was the only one that did it. Actully I think Shroom did it for awhile too.
Yeah, I did it for awhile but I REALLY don't miss the job. lol
That was so stressfull especially with a comp that would kick me off about every five threads. -_-

Ruben
05-25-2004, 04:27 PM
Ah, thx Fair, but i was really being bold, like in real interviews, questions -> answers and such. But I see in the example that's it's pretty 'lose' :wink: Mmmm... DP, maybe we should start over :silly:

Ow ye, I got PE2K for an interview :biggrin: If that isn't good, i just don't know anymore X-X

- Ruben V.

[Fair]
05-26-2004, 12:09 AM

Unknowns:

Staff Members:
Dark Luddico: Role Playing Weekly Summary
Raik: Pokémon Reviews & Stratigies
Shane: Interviews (Partner) & URPG Weekly Battle Stats

Ok! The list has been updated! (THANKS SHANE!!! w00t!)

Caite-chan
05-26-2004, 12:57 AM
You and Bob better bow before me!! [Or else!]

Tamer Marco
05-26-2004, 01:11 AM
']The PE2K Newsletter Jobs!

Unknowns:

Staff Members:

Ok! The list has been updated! (THANKS SHANE!!! w00t!) Just to let you know i'm Marco! :silly:

[Fair]
05-30-2004, 04:55 AM

Unknowns:

Staff Members:

Heh, whoops... It's fixed now... Sorry bout' that!

We're getting much closer to the deadline, and there's a problem... I sent Lep and Flare a PM a few days ago, and so far neither of them has responded. Can you guys all do me a favor for me? Pester them to PM me whenever you see them! It's important that I have a meeting with one of the two...

Also, June is right around the corner. The first edition of the PE2K Times will be for the week of May 29th - June 4th. Now, for everybody that's writing something that's dependent on forum posts, you MUST make it about only things that happen during those days. For things that don't depend on the forum, (Comics, Pokémon Reports, Interviews, Etc.) the authors can ignore that restriction.

I need to have all of your articles, reviews, summaries, stats and anything else by the end of Sunday, June 6th. Hopefully, the first edition will be ready a few days after that!

KCash
05-30-2004, 05:05 AM
Hey Fair, just a quick question. Is there a limit to how long our articles can be? I just dont want to write to much and there be a problem with it.

Ruben
05-30-2004, 08:55 AM
Fair, I'm done with DP's interview, how shall I give it ? Do you have an email or something ?

- Ruben V.

Agent Orange
05-30-2004, 04:17 PM
My article is too long for the PM to handle. X_x

Channel Delibird
05-31-2004, 03:39 PM
I've been hunted down and recruited by Fair, so the Channel Delibird cameras are all yours. ^^; I can do....well, practically anything. Except fashion tips. Yep. That's basically my limit. =P

Ruben
05-31-2004, 06:33 PM
Fair, can i maybe have also another section in the paper ? Call it the Fun Corner or something... Sometimes i have games or funny story's, all about pe2k, like the secrets of members (as a joke of course), what do you think ?

- Ruben .

Channel Delibird
06-01-2004, 05:51 PM
I've PMed my article examples to you, Fair - in case anyone wants to know, it's all in a shiny package called Channel Delibird Corner, which includes Delibird Asks where Delibird asks various members of PE2K their opinions on certain topics (you may have had a PM about this, if not, don't worry, it's different panelists every week), and This Week's Hot Topics, where we feature 3 of the busiest threads each week. I can do other stuff if you need me to.

koolcurtis
06-02-2004, 03:01 AM
so what thread will the times be posted in ?_?

Jack of Clovers
06-02-2004, 04:30 AM
i believe curtis means 'board' :cool:

']We're getting much closer to the deadline, and there's a problem... I sent Lep and Flare a PM a few days ago, and so far neither of them has responded. Can you guys all do me a favor for me? Pester them to PM me whenever you see them! It's important that I have a meeting with one of the two...
FAIR!!! i was on AIM this week and sent you 'hey' messages but you never responded. not my fault you don't want to talk to me :tongue: i'll be online more often now so try to find me.

~Jack~

Ruben
06-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Well, since fair is NOT responding *looking to fair with demonic eyes* I cant give in my interview. But no hard feelings, and to make sure that you know i'm not angry, i give you this hamster *hands over hamster that's very cute with jolly eyes* but one thing tough *first walkes away 500 meters, then takes a mega-phone and go's on talking* if he see's his shadow, he go's kind of beserk. *cute lovely hamster looks at his shadow and looks back at fair, in one second he transforms in a huge rotten ugly discousting hamster and eats Fair.
Punchline: faire is 'Fair'

- Ruben V.

Agent Orange
06-02-2004, 09:25 PM
Im posting my Thing here, as a PM wont work.

TRENDS
IN
OTHER
CHAT!

Lately in OC there have been a lot of trendy things. (If there weren't I wouldn't be writing this would I?)

TREND #1

LEAVING.

A lot of ppl seem to be leaving! Here’s a list of ppl who posted their goodbyes. Its sad to see ‘em go, but all birds must leave the nest someday....blah....

REAL:

Alakazam. Reason: Viruses on Comp, School.
Kenshin1312. Reason: Lost interest, Pokemon fans annoy him.
Jet. Reason: College. Will be on occasionally

FAKES:

Kholdstaire: Time gone for: 3 hours.

Trend 2:

Daily Chit Chat: This lively thread has been spitting out posts like bullets! Some topics have been: Parents, siblings, School, Life, and how weird Iredar is! (Sorry, I had to say it!) Want some fun?
GO THERE!

Trend 3:

The PE2K Guestbook has been fired up again!
The current list as of 5/29/04 is:

Chaos Mage
Have no clue who this bystander is {DP}
And neither do I ~PY
A cool New guy here {shadow}
You better get some clues as to who these bystanders are before my mind goes pop with irritation. =P {Vex}
Knows that he's the best thing that existed since toilet paper, and knows that Vex will die of constipation caused by his irritation. - Chaos Mage
Might be a new active member >P79<

Dark Luddico (Marco):
Awesome friend, a really funny guy who RP's great. {DP}
A great kid that that always makes you laugh and makes your PE2K day enjoyable. {Sutiivun}
A great guy, and a really good friend.{VenusuarTrainer}
Ummmm... I like Luddico {Ygseto}
A funny kid that likes to post a lot {shadow}
Gives me s {Kholdstaire}
Confusses me with Dark Pikachu....lol. [Shane]
Thanks for enjoying Hoenn Mirror World! [Johto Island Girl]
I always have one eye open for your RPs. {Vex}
Yay! You like me you really like me! [Dark Luddico(Marco)
Brang back my old thread. Thanks dude! @Matt & Vulpix
Funny kid who posts more than me *jealous j/k* ~PY
Have no clue who this bystander is - Chaos Mage

Dark Pikachu
Hi self! {DP}
A funny guy that has a shiny leg. jk A person that will always make you laugh. {Sutiivun}
A really funny person that makes me laugh everytime I am here. {VenusaurTrainer}
Cool... {Ygseto}
A cool and funny kid to chat with in the daily chit chat thread {shadow}
Gives me s {Kholdstaire}
Should take it easy on the Delichicken comments {Vex}
Has an awsome banner. NOTE: Don't make Pikachu mad! [Shane]
Has a really funny avatar. [Johto Island Girl]
Is one of my bestest friends ever. [Dark Luddico (Marco)
The bizzarest member since the bizare word was invented! But cool nontheless! @Matt & Vulpix
The first person I met on PE2K! ~PY

Dratini
You and Cat chatting can be one of the funniest things on the forums. And you're witty enough on your own, too. {Vex}
What Vex said. ~PY
Froggy Fingas! {DP}
Wish that he did not have no clue who this bystander is - Chaos Mage
Another person I need to get to know {shadow}
Can't beleive how fast she posts >P79<
Funny and sociable member of PE2K. Pretends to hack. -Harry Kim

Johto Island Girl
Has a great fanfic {shadow}
Meow. {DP}
Nice fic and nice sig matching your fic {Sutiivun}
All hail the Goddess of Words. ^^; {Vex}
Nice fic. Must read more. [Dark Luddico (Marco)
Meow, nyo. You must love writing because you're a genius at it! @Matt & Vulpix
Awesome fanfic. *reads again* ~PY
Old member of PE2K - Chaos Mage
Great enough writer to write a novel >P79<
Wise and talented writer. -Harry Kim

Kholdstaire
Gets too many s {Vex}
Horny {Ygseto}
The only pervert I've ever met who makes me laugh and is a good friend. Rips the front of his pants often. {DP}
Trying to figgure out what Ygseto is getting to. [Shane]
Strange. Very strange. [Johto Island Girl]
Talks weaird [shadow]
A perv but the funniest one i've ever met. [Dark Luddico (Marco)]
Need to get to know you better, but once I do, I know you'll rock! @Matt & Vulpix
No idea. ~PY

Matt & Vulpix
A great Fanfic writer and a nice person {Sutiivun}
One of those people you can't help but like {Vex}
Would you like some fries with that? {DP}
ummm I dont know you very much need to get to know you better {shadow}
You remind me of Matt & Houndie.. ~PY
One of the nicest members here >P79<
A member with talent in writing, though willing to do his duty in anything. -Harry Kim

Nohman
There, now all of you can criticize me like all the rest of the damned humans on Earth.
You scare me....a lot.... {DP}
Who cares about this guy? - Chaos Mage
A cool Evil D00d {shadow}
My idol! I wanna be just like Nohman! =D {Vex}
A combination of funny and evil >P79<
Interesting person with the ability to lead. -Harry Kim

Pidgeot79
Polly wanna cracker? {DP}
Fly high? ~PY
cool the 79'th Pidgeot {shadow}
Polly cracks me up. {Vex}
I hate this guy >P79<

Pink Yoshi
There... Now you can laugh all you want as I go surfing. ~PY
Chat chat chat! And Surf! {DP}
...Thats getting annoying now >.> ~PY
A nice person thanks for the compliment on the banner {shadow}
Cool, seems pretty friendly. I should get to know you better. {Vex}

Shadow
Ummmm... well... nevermind {Ygseto}
Gives me s {Kholdstaire}
Ittssss Peanut Butter Jelly time! Peanut Butter Jelly time! {DP}
Has an awsome banner. By the way I hate that song...hehe. [Shane]
I've liked the sprite you made me. Thanks. [Johto Island Girl]
A newer kid on PE2K that I really like talking to. You're pretty cool... {Sutiivun}
I....uh....^_o I should get to know you better. {Vex}
Same here. You have a lot of interesting things to say. [Dark Luddico(Marco)
Likewise to you, Shadow, need to get to know ya. Since I'm going to post more, you'll get to meet me @Matt & Vulpix
I dont know you well.. But Shadow in Sonic rules supreme! ~PY

Shane O Mac: Version 3.0
You're a cool guy, even though I don't see you much. [Johto Island Girl]
Has one of the best banners I have ever seen {shadow}
Shane...Remember at that christmas party where we got drunk and beat the **** out of each other online? That was awesome! {DP}
Scares me sometimes. That means you're cool. {Vex}
Girl, you're something else. Keep on rocking! @Matt & Vulpix
..who are you? XD ~PY
One of the most craziest member of PE2K >P79<
Great roleplayer and outgoing personality. Long live Shane. - Harry Kim

Sutiivun
A really great friend, and is really fun to talk too. {VenusuarTrainer}
Cool name... {Ygseto}
Gives me s {Kholdstaire}
Cool kid, makes me laugh. And a good friend. Was there to se me blow my leg off! {DP}
Team Flora shall fall...lol. [Shane]
Pratically seen him everywhere. [Johto Island Girl]
PE2K would be pretty dull without you. And what Shane said. Team Flora shall fall and Nox shall rise![Dark Luddico (Marco)
Cool kid, funny, and talkative person. @Matt & Vulpix
Cool and funny.. whats more to say? ~PY

VenusaurTrainer
Used to be a n00b, but now he isn't. {Ygseto}
Made a very cool banner {shadow}
Gives me s {Kholdstaire}
Cool guy. {DP}
My WWE buddy!! [Shane]
Nice sig. That Link guy looked like that once?! [Johto Island Girl]
A very nice friend that is always easy to talk too. {Sutiivun}
Will always be my friend and even though we only hardly ever come on at the same time your still my friend. [Dark Luddico (Marco)
I knew you very well once, but then we became astrange. You like stopped logging on or something =/@Matt & Vulpix
My mom hated one of your banners o.o ~PY

Vex and Delibird
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... V {Ygseto}
Nice Graphics Deli...bird! You thought I was gnna say chicken didnt you? Cool guy, great writer.{DP}
Can't wait for Channel Delibird. [Shane]
You should get back to announcing the results for the MotM. [Johto Island Girl] (You'll have to wait until next month. =P {Vex})
A cool guy and makes great banners {shadow}
*Gasp* Has an eye out for my RP's! [Dark Luddico (Marco)]
Vex, you are cool ^_^ The great TV anchor; keep going, you'll make it professional one day! @Matt & Vulpix
Funny... ~PY
Don't want to know who this bystander is - Chaos Mage (I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. =P ~Vex)
Cool, witty, intelligent, a role model to everyone...sorry, I'll get back on topic now. {Vex}
A real hard worker and always livens things up. >P79<
Active and energetic member of PE2K. Great roleplayer. - Harry Kim

Ygseto
A good graphic artist {shadow}
Stupid... {Ygseto}
Gives me s {Kholdstaire}
DOOD! Nice Graphics!!! {DP}
Awsome graphics!! [Shane]
I agree with everyone here. Your pics are good, even though I haven't seen a lot of 'em. [Johto Island Girl]
Stupid. Oh, you mean what I "think"? o_o .....nah, you're damn cool. 8) {Vex}
You kicked me out of my own thread. VPP! j/k [Dark Luddico(Marco)
The original fusion of Yugi & Seto Kaiba, you're one heck of a guy @Matt & Vulpix
Awesome graphics! ~PY
Old, but young member of PE2K - Chaos Mage
Great and original graphics >P79<

HKim
One of the best mods on here {shadow}
Don't know you too much. Plan on to, though! :happy:- MechaFlame

Trend 4:

The Voting for the Member of the Month has ended!

Congrats all you winners!

Trend 5:

May MOTM is up. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

-DP! (Whoot! Go me! :banana:)

[Fair]
06-03-2004, 03:24 AM
Heh, where do I start?

Isn't it funny that all the replies to this thread come during the one time I have to be away from the comp? Heh, anyhoo, school, and finals are over now, which means I can get back to business!

KCash - No limit at all! Write away!

Ruben - PsychoPirate848@aol.com Feel free to send it there! Also, feel free to go ahead with your other ideas, Ruben! The more the merrier!

Vex - It's great to have you on board! YAAAAAAY! :razz:

Curtis - I have no idea... Maybe here? Maybe Other Chat? Heh, I need to talk to a G-Mod about it!

Lep - I'm not the only one who uses that particular AIM account... You were probably trying to talk to one of my family members. Try messaging me on JBJD8888

Ruben - *Bob Dole Gods Bring Me Back To Life* REVENGE TIME!!! *Spills Really Really Hot Coffee On Ruben* HAVE SOME SUGAR, FOO! *Pours It Into Ruben's Eyes*

DP - Ok, thanks!

HKim
06-03-2004, 07:25 AM
']Curtis - I have no idea... Maybe here? Maybe Other Chat? Heh, I need to talk to a G-Mod about it!

Fair, if you want, I'll support you if you post the newspaper in Other Chat. That section tends to get a bit more traffic than here. Whatever your decision, I will back you either way.

vellyvell
06-04-2004, 12:20 AM
I wanna help, can I still be a writer

[Fair]
06-04-2004, 03:15 AM
Yup! What would you be interested in doing?

Agent Orange
06-04-2004, 10:13 PM
']Heh, where do I start?

Isn't it funny that all the replies to this thread come during the one time I have to be away from the comp? Heh, anyhoo, school, and finals are over now, which means I can get back to business!

Ruben - PsychoPirate848@aol.com Feel free to send it there! Also, feel free to go ahead with your other ideas, Ruben! The more the merrier!

Curtis - I have no idea... Maybe here? Maybe Other Chat? Heh, I need to talk to a G-Mod about it!

Lep - I'm not the only one who uses that particular AIM account... You were probably trying to talk to one of my family members. Try messaging me on JBJD8888

Ruben - *Bob Dole Gods Bring Me Back To Life* REVENGE TIME!!! *Spills Really Really Hot Coffee On Ruben* HAVE SOME SUGAR, FOO! *Pours It Into Ruben's Eyes*

DP - Ok, thanks!

So....I get the job?

Tamer Marco
06-04-2004, 10:48 PM
Recently, a new hit has destroyed other RP's. Channel Delibird (a.k.a Vex) has made a new RP called Virtual Reality Land. Role Players from across PE2K like Raik, and Berri even me have signed up and are ready to RP! Channel Delibird has already got this RP going and eveyone who has been online has made thier very own chapter and whats happening to thier character. The setting takes place in the virtual reality world called Koiora (that's Maori for life) that has four odd regions. Here are two reigons:

MAUNGA:Mountain
Maunga is a highly mountainous reigon in the north-east of Koirora, which is home to many Pokemon, but most common are Flying and Rock Pokemon. Dark and Psychic Pokemon aren't found in this reigon at all.
Maunga's three towns are Ironspire City, Sunset Village and Farslope Town.

Ironspire City is the largest inhabited city in Koiora, which is sprawled out majesticly over the lower half of the area's tallest mountain, Ironspire Peak. The metropolis has over threee million citezens living there, and also has a Department Store, Game Coner and a Pokemon Gym. The Ironspire Gym is lead by a young man named Conan, who uses Steel and Flying types. The Ironspire Gym is said to be the hardest gym in the land, and Conan's Skarymore is possibly the most famous pokemon in Koiora.

Sunset Village is a small hamlet on the east coast of the reigon, on the other side of Maunga to Ironspire Peak. The houses are traditional wooden huts, but are also fitted out with modern appliances like telivisons and kitchen extensions. Sunset Village is located close to the beach, and there is a holiday resort outside the village which is popular with tourists. Sunset Village has a Pokemon Center like all the other towns, but only a very small Poke Mart. It has no Gym.

Farslope town is a town just five miles away from the border with Koraha. It is a pleasant modern market town, and travelers from Kohara often pass through on thier way to Ironspire City. One million people live in the town, and more vist every year. There is a gold mine on the outskirts of the town that was recently discovered, and many important companies are looking to profit from this. Farslope Town has a incredibly large Poke Mart and a Pokemon Gym, which is led by Louise, a rock pokemon user.

NHAHERE: Forest
Ngahere is a green, peaceful region in the north-west which has changed the least since the evolution of the human race. Much of the north-west corner of the region is unexplored, and the colonists who have made homes in the area have learned to coexist with the rainforest and it's natural citezens in peace, and it is now thought that the humans, pokemon and the forest have a symbolic relationship - they all benefit from each other and probably couldn't live without te other. Ngahre has only five villages but only two will be described.

Tealeaf Town is the heart of the colonised part of Ngahere. The trees are tallest in the surronding area, and the city is a picturesque network of large treehouses and wooden bridges much like Fortree city in Hoenn. There is no electricity in Tealeaf Town, but enhanced batteries are available and a portable Television would last for a week before needing new batteries. Everything is made from natural materials, and the town is regarded as the best piece of work ever done buy the humans of Koiroa. There is a large shop which sells various natural medicines and other products, and a pokemon gym. This gym is a grass gym run by a charming young woman named Sami. Sami's great grandmother was said to be one of the founders of Tealeaf Town.

Saliera is a little-know village which is deep in the center of Ngahere, the only village which is very close to the unexplored north-west region of Ngahere. It sits next to the only river in Ngahere, the River Sola, which runs from Saliera to the very end of the north-west coast. From the village you can hear rapids along the river, and to date no-one ha survived trying to pass the rapids. The most interesting thing about Saliera is that there are no individual buildings - the entire city is in one giant wooden hu. There are, of course dividing walls for living quarters, but other than that all shops and non-housing establishments are open for anyone who is inside to see. In ther center of the hut is a swimming pool, which is used for the Gym Battles of the village's gym leader Lawerence. Guess what kind of Pokemon he likes...

I was able to quote Channel Delibird on his thoughts of the RP. Here is what he said:

I think it's unfortunate that some of the members are being more active in it than others, as I did ask for only the commited people to sign up. But those that I do see Role Playing are doing it well, and I think if we can get a few more people posting in it it'll work a treat. =)

This RP is closed for sign up's from what I can tell, but you can always PM Vex to see if you'll get a part in this magnificent Role Play! Good luck and I hope you enjoy this article!

-Marco

boltAge
06-05-2004, 03:20 AM
Just a suggestion Marco, don't leave two rows between paragraphs. One would do, and would look better anyway. The two rows are somewhat annoying.

Ruben
06-05-2004, 08:53 AM
']Heh, where do I start?

DP - Ok, thanks!

Mmm... I have send you the manuscript of my interview, and also with a new little story how i kill you impersonating dr. evil :cool: :sweat:

So I can do my idea ? Yey, I'll get started, if you never hear from it again, call it 'Expirement X, the one that failed...'. Asta la viesta, bébé.

- Ruben V.

Caite-chan
06-05-2004, 01:34 PM
']

Unknowns:

Staff Members:
Raik: Pokémon Reviews & Stratigies <---He's been banned so we don't have this secion anymore!!

Half a Dollar
06-05-2004, 03:23 PM
Like tis then?

The Trends in Other Chat by NICK!

The leave trend....

This was a trend where everyone was leaving non-stop, leaving at the same time, leaving the next day...etc.We don't know why however,they wanted to leave,was their choice. People we knew and loved like Kenshin left. May they come again soon. Fortunatly,the trend has ended,and no one is leaving anymore. Kepping you posted. ;)

Caite-chan
06-05-2004, 04:35 PM
Can someone send me a copy of the battle status I forgot how to do them...lol.

[Fair]
06-06-2004, 03:26 AM
NOTE: The standings are decided by "Rank Points". The "Rank Points" are calculated by subtracting the losses from the wins. The more "Rank Points" a trainer has, the higher up in the standings he or she will be.

Gengar:
11 Wins
0 Losses
Overall: 11 Rank Points

Quiet Joe:
9 Wins
5 Losses
Overall: 4 Rank Points

Akdude:
4 Wins
0 Losses
Overall: 4 Rank Points

Luckyducky:
2 Wins
0 Losses
Overall: 2 Rank Points

Treecko:
3 Wins
1 Loss

ElimN8:
3 Wins
1 Loss

H Kim:
1 Win
0 Losses
Overall: 1 Rank Point

Quake:
2 Wins
1 Loss

Paperfairy:
1 Win
0 Losses

Raiker:
2 Wins
1 Loss

IceWater:
1 Win
0 Losses

Berri:
1 Win
0 Losses

Daniella:
1 Win
1 Loss
Overall: 0 Rank Points

Vex:
0 Wins
1 Loss
Overall: -1 Rank Point

Hazy:
1 Win
2 Losses

Pikoo:
0 Wins
1 Loss

Silverfrost:
1 Win
2 Losses

DarkRaichu:
0 Wins
1 Loss

May:
1 Win
2 Losses

Psychic Master:
1 Win
2 Losses

Tony:
2 Wins
3 Losses

Trista:
0 Wins
1 Loss

Sidney:
0 Wins
1 Loss

Sapphire:
0 Wins
1 Loss

Ygesto:
1 Win
3 Losses
Overall: -2 Rank Points

KantoMaster:
0 Wins
3 Losses
Overall: -3 Rank Points

Johto Trainer:
2 Wins
6 Losses
Overall: -4 Rank Points

Shroomish:
6 Wins
17 Losses
Overall: -11 Rank Points

There you go, Shane!

vellyvell
06-06-2004, 03:28 AM
I am interested in anything, I just like writing so anything

Ruben
06-06-2004, 09:23 AM
Fair, what do you think of my interview that I have send to you ?

- Ruben V.

Caite-chan
06-06-2004, 12:18 PM
w00t! Thanks Fair...I'll send them to you in about in hour or so.

Jack of Clovers
06-06-2004, 10:59 PM
since the newsletter is going to be much larger, i would think the editor (Fair) would cut down on some of the content such as that long list of battles... lol. maybe list only the top few people or something.
anyway, can't wait to read the first summer edition. :cool:

~Jack~

Caite-chan
06-06-2004, 11:09 PM
I do everybody. I don't think it's fair that some people get on but, others don't.

Matt & Vulpix
06-07-2004, 12:17 AM
I dont think I'll do History any more - I have the largest interest in it, but I dont think I could pull it into an interesting collumn.

Could I do Crosswords instead? I don't have the time to do it tonight but next issue maybe?

Agent Orange
06-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Fair, you saw my article, am I in?

KCash
06-07-2004, 06:32 PM
When will the first issue be up and where at?

Caite-chan
06-07-2004, 06:38 PM
It wil be up in a day or so...and I have a feeling it will be put in the Other Chat section.

vellyvell
06-08-2004, 08:47 PM
i HAVE MY ARTICLE READY

Caite-chan
06-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Everything was due Sunday. You can send it but, I dono if it will be in the first issue or not.

[Fair]
06-09-2004, 02:20 AM
Ruben - Your interview is great! I've even found a way to add my own bit of humor to it! :twisted:

Matt & Vulpix - Crosswords would be cool... Next issue for sure...

KCash - Hopefully tonight, in Other Chat.

Vellyvell - If you can send it in the next few hours, I'll add it in. If not, it'll go into the next issue.

Agent Orange
06-09-2004, 02:21 AM
Was mine any good?

My E-Mail is busted, so I posted it back a page or two.

Tamer Marco
06-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Recently, a new hit has destroyed other RP's. Channel Delibird (a.k.a Vex) has made a new RP called Virtual Reality Land. Role Players from across PE2K like Raik, and Berri even me have signed up and are ready to RP! Channel Delibird has already got this RP going and eveyone who has been online has made thier very own chapter and whats happening to thier character. This Role Play also has interesting new features. You can have a job like an a assai

n but watch out for the Pokemon Police Force!
The setting takes place in the virtual reality world called Koiora (that's Maori for life) that has four odd regions. Here are two reigons:

MAUNGA:Mountain
Maunga is a highly mountainous reigon in the north-east of Koirora, which is home to many Pokemon, but most common are Flying and Rock Pokemon. Dark and Psychic Pokemon aren't found in this reigon at all.
Maunga's three towns are Ironspire City, Sunset Village and Farslope Town.

Ironspire City is the largest inhabited city in Koiora, which is sprawled out majesticly over the lower half of the area's tallest mountain, Ironspire Peak. The metropolis has over threee million citezens living there, and also has a Department Store, Game Coner and a Pokemon Gym. The Ironspire Gym is lead by a young man named Conan, who uses Steel and Flying types. The Ironspire Gym is said to be the hardest gym in the land, and Conan's Skarymore is possibly the most famous pokemon in Koiora.

Sunset Village is a small hamlet on the east coast of the reigon, on the other side of Maunga to Ironspire Peak. The houses are traditional wooden huts, but are also fitted out with modern appliances like telivisons and kitchen extensions. Sunset Village is located close to the beach, and there is a holiday resort outside the village which is popular with tourists. Sunset Village has a Pokemon Center like all the other towns, but only a very small Poke Mart. It has no Gym.

Farslope town is a town just five miles away from the border with Koraha. It is a pleasant modern market town, and travelers from Kohara often pass through on thier way to Ironspire City. One million people live in the town, and more vist every year. There is a gold mine on the outskirts of the town that was recently discovered, and many important companies are looking to profit from this. Farslope Town has a incredibly large Poke Mart and a Pokemon Gym, which is led by Louise, a rock pokemon user.

NHAHERE: Forest
Ngahere is a green, peaceful region in the north-west which has changed the least since the evolution of the human race. Much of the north-west corner of the region is unexplored, and the colonists who have made homes in the area have learned to coexist with the rainforest and it's natural citezens in peace, and it is now thought that the humans, pokemon and the forest have a symbolic relationship - they all benefit from each other and probably couldn't live without te other. Ngahre has only five villages but only two will be described.

Tealeaf Town is the heart of the colonised part of Ngahere. The trees are tallest in the surronding area, and the city is a picturesque network of large treehouses and wooden bridges much like Fortree city in Hoenn. There is no electricity in Tealeaf Town, but enhanced batteries are available and a portable Television would last for a week before needing new batteries. Everything is made from natural materials, and the town is regarded as the best piece of work ever done buy the humans of Koiroa. There is a large shop which sells various natural medicines and other products, and a pokemon gym. This gym is a grass gym run by a charming young woman named Sami. Sami's great grandmother was said to be one of the founders of Tealeaf Town.

Saliera is a little-know village which is deep in the center of Ngahere, the only village which is very close to the unexplored north-west region of Ngahere. It sits next to the only river in Ngahere, the River Sola, which runs from Saliera to the very end of the north-west coast. From the village you can hear rapids along the river, and to date no-one ha survived trying to pass the rapids. The most interesting thing about Saliera is that there are no individual buildings - the entire city is in one giant wooden hu. There are, of course dividing walls for living quarters, but other than that all shops and non-housing establishments are open for anyone who is inside to see. In ther center of the hut is a swimming pool, which is used for the Gym Battles of the village's gym leader Lawerence. Guess what kind of Pokemon he likes...

I was able to quote Channel Delibird on his thoughts of the RP. Here is what he said:

This RP is closed for sign up's from what I can tell, but you can always PM Vex to see if you'll get a part in this magnificent Role Play! Good luck and I hope you enjoy this article!

-Marco So am I in Fair?

[Fair]
06-11-2004, 08:01 AM
DP - Well, you're in, aren't you? :silly:

Dark Luddico - You're definitely in! You did a great job with your article! :happy:

vellyvell
06-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Magare;Gym Leader of the week

Magare, a ref, and a powerful gym leader. He has reached many great things in the URPG, and is a powerful trainer. Today I will have an interview with the Cinnibar Island Gym Leader

Interview
What are your favorite parts of being a Gym Leader?
Um, showing my opponents fire is the greatest.

Why did you choose Cinnabar Island Gym?
Well the only gym I ever considered was a fire gym, and I like the Kanto league the best of all, Hoenn pokemon are all so...well non artistic if you know what I mean, and Johto... well they are ok, but Kanto league is still the best, and Blaine is the most charismatic leader out there, so I felt I could give good name to the gym

What is your Battle Record?
I think its something like 50%, but I lost that record with the old forum. No new trainers challenge me so I don’t get a lot of easy wins, but since fire is the best I’m okay with that.

What is your favorite gym pokemon?
My starter, obviously, Charizard.

Why is it you favorite?
A flaming "dragon" with a BIG attitude, what’s not to like? And of course its strength.

Actual battle against the gym
3v3 GSC no items
Vellyvell: Okay, Go Dragonite.
Magare: go Charizard, dragon claw.
Vellyvell321: Dragonite Thunderbolt, tm.

Move 1
Charizard attacks the flying Dragon with sharp claws of dragons, SE, Dragonite 6.4/10, and Charizard 10/10
Dragonite started to charge bolts of lightning and shoots them at the flying fire Dragon, SE, Charizard 5.3/10 {{PRZ}}, Dragonite 6.4/10

Vellyvell: Thunderbolt again.
Magare: PRZ? Great...Dragon claw again, what are the odds...
Vellyvell: You’re doing great Dragonite.
Magare: Stupid thing will make me sweat because it got lucky...T-bolt has 10% of PRZ, or something like that.
Vellyvell: Its not stupid, its winning.

Move 2
Dragonite uses Charizard's weak point of speed and charges another bolt, SE, Charizard 0.3/10 {{PRZ}}, Dragonite 6.4/10.
Charizard gets angry and slashes Dragonite with Dragon claws even when it is nearly fainted, SE, Dragonite 2.8/10, Charizard 0.3/10 {{PRZ}}

Vellyvell: Thunderbolt again.
Magare: Go Typhlosion return Charizard.
Vellyvell: No Dragonite, come back, Go Blaziken.

Move 3
The wounded fiery dragon is switched for a Typhlosion, Dragonite 2.8/10, Typhlosion 10/10
Another wounded flying dragon is switched for the fighting fiery Pokemon, Typhlosion 10/10, and Blaziken 10/10

Vellyvell: Sky Uppercut, now.
Magare: Toxic, poison the bird thingy.

Move 4
Typhlosion toxic Blaziken from his mouth. (Somehow), Blaziken 10/10 ({[TOX]}), Typhlosion 10/10
Blaziken did a Sky Uppercut at Typhlosion but it missed, Blaziken is badly poisoned, Typhlosion 10/10, Blaziken 9.5/10 ({[TOX]})

Magare: Protect
Vellyvell: Bulk Up

Move 5
Typhlosion is surrounded by a holy protecting aura, Blaziken 9.5/10 ({[TOX]}), Typhlosion 10/10 (((PROTECT)))
Blaziken bulks up his Biceps and Triceps and his butt muscles and raises his Attack and Def, Blaziken is badly hurt by poison, Typhlosion 10/10, Blaziken 8.5/10 [+1 Atk, +1 Def]

Vellyvell: Sky Uppercut
Magare: Detect

Move 6
Typhlosion protected his virgin ass from Blaziken's attacks by detecting, Blaziken 8.5/10 ({[TOX]}), Typhlosion 10/10 (((DETECT)))
Blaziken tries to uppercut Typhlosion but fails, Blaziken is badly hurt by poison, Typhlosion 10/10, Blaziken 4.5/10 ({TOX]})

Vellyvell: Sky Upper
Magare: Protect

Move 7
Typhlosion is surrounded by a holy protecting aura, Blaziken 4.5/10 ({[TOX]}), Typhlosion 10/10 (((PROTECT)))
Blaziken tries to uppercut Typhlosion but fails, Blaziken is badly hurt by poison, Typhlosion 10/10, Blaziken 0.5/10 ({TOX]})

Vellyvell: Quick Attack
Magare: Swift

Move 8
Blaziken charges and tackles Typhlosion with full speed; Blaziken is badly hurt by poison, Typhlosion 8.2/10, Blaziken FNT/10

Vellyvell: Go Metagross, EQ
Magare: Sunny Day

Move 9
It started to become bright and sunny in here, Typhlosion 8.2/10, Metagross 10/10. Metagross quakes the earth, SE, Typhlosion 1.8/10, Metagross 10/10.

Vellyvell: EQ
Magare: Flamethrower

Move 10
Typhlosion uses great flames at the STEEL CRAB, SE, Metagross OHKO/10; Dragonite is pulled into the arena. Dragonite 2.8/10, and Typhlosion 1.8/10

Magare: Finish this, Fire Blast
Vellyvell: Outrage his we still have hope

Move 11
Typhlosion uses Fire Blast and hits, NVE, Dragonite FNT/10, and Typhlosion 2.8/10.

End Remarks
Tamer (Ref): And Magare defended his gym greatly
Tamer (ref): good match guys
Magare: thank you, thank you
Tamer: and thanks to me for reffing
Vellyvell: meh, I would have won 1v1 (bitterness)
Magare: good match velly
Blaziken Kid: amazing
Tamer: indeed
Vellyvell321: thanx
Vellyvell321: gm Magare
Magare: you were just a little unlucky
Magare: and a little out TMed
Tamer: yep...
Tamer: and u cheated well ;-) (Refer to massive Detect, and Protect movement)
Magare: …
Vellyvell321: Don't worry I'll be back
Magare: I count on it
Magare: if its any comfort
Magare: it took Dap 4 times to beat me
Magare: and he did with a flip of a coin
Magare: grrrrrrr
Vellyvell321: this will make a great story

Tamer San
06-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Well done Velly...a great interview. I hope you interview me once :tongue:

[Fair]
06-12-2004, 04:20 AM
I definitely agree with Tamer - you've done a great job with the old "Gym Spotlight"! Before, it was just a short little thing, but I really like the way you've done it! (Especially the battle! GREAT Idea!)

Heh, again, GOOD JOB!

Tamer Marco
06-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Fair, when do we start working on our next articles?

Andreas
06-12-2004, 06:34 PM
maybe til sunday as last week??
I think its weekly =P

[Fair]
06-13-2004, 06:40 AM
Well, I'd like to have them by the end of Sunday, weekly...

Agent Orange
06-13-2004, 01:46 PM
Here mine is....

LETS GET TRENDY!

Chinese horoscope:

Are you a Monkey? A Goat? A Pig? Well, if you’re brave enough to go find out, click on....What’s your Chinese Horoscope? This thread was invented by Steven.

Are you Mad? Are you Sad? Are you listening to a fad?

I would have to say yes! Your Mood + Music is a popular thread, with three pages and counting, hear what people are listening to, and what mood they are in! A tad boring IMO, but it’s still a trend.... This thread was invented by Kholdstaire.

Are you sleeping, are you sleeping, PE2K, PE2K?

Yes we are, yes we are....Another newfangled thingamabobber is the Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams here, weither they be silly, scary, or stupid, spill your guts! This thread lovingly brought to you by Dark Pikachu.

PE2K‘s Teacher Convention

There's a senior staff meeting in the workings! If your a Mod, you know all ready, if your not, and you didn’t know...your blind! If you don’t have the pretty letters....you ain’t coming!

Games ‘R’ Us!

Have a game you made up? Think you made up? Well then Post it here! In the Homemade Games thread that is.
This thread brought to you by Dark Luddico Inc.

OC quote of the week!

[CENTER]“Well...you see...ever heard of this little game called Pokemon...Lolz just kiddin'“[CENTER]

Shining Dragonite - In the Homemade Games thread -

This article by....DP! (Wh00t! Go me! :banana: )

Tamer Marco
06-13-2004, 05:17 PM
Fair, this one will NOT be as good as the last. The last RP I interviewed had just enough information for me to handle. The rest of the RP's have nearly none.Still this is my pathetic interview and I still hope it goes well. ^_^;;

Hello again! I'm Marco Davis head of the PE2K weekly Role Play round-up. Today we'll be exploring "Forgotten Hearts" an RP made on 6-03-04. The great writer of the Role Play is a newbie on the Role Playing scene LolJolteonMaster. For now we'll just call her LJM. Summarizing what this RP is about is very easy since it's already summarized for me!

This is an adventure through the world, looking for a demon Banshee spirit that has been released. This RP is a tale of love, hate, death, despair and Pokemon! This RP should be PG-13 with kissing and death, so little kids stay away from this one! LJM made a little things more interesting. Instead of going around the pokemon world their going around earth! Thier first stop is Egypt. Soon they'll have wacky and crazy adventures and hopefully get rid of the evil banshee spirit.

Now it's time to ask Ms. LJM what she thinks of her Role Play. Turning to her she says:

Hmmmm.... Well, it is coming alone nicely. I have big plans, and I surprise at the end for it. Now, don't you wish you all could be apart? Sorry, no! I'll post it in the fanfiction section all put together, so it is like a story. I hope it goes over nice. Check out my future RPG's too! See ya!

Well there ya have it folks. This is LD saying goodbye until next week!

LolJolteonMaster
06-14-2004, 12:16 AM
Oooooh, I wanna be a reporter! Are there still job openings? Do you want to see some work of mine?

[Fair]
06-14-2004, 03:38 AM
Yup! There's still openings! What would you be interested in doing?

Do the best you can, Luddico.

Also, good job, DP...

Agent Orange
06-14-2004, 12:24 PM
Thanks Fair. :smile:

I also edited some things on it.

Tamer Marco
06-14-2004, 05:52 PM
Okay, Fair my article is doney.

koolcurtis
06-15-2004, 01:53 AM
Don't forget my other comic for the next issue. :cool:
Go Team Elite!

LolJolteonMaster
06-15-2004, 02:50 PM
Interviewing and Reporting! Can I? Here is a sample:

Mmmmm.....Cresty....

A new poll! What kind of toothpaste do you use? Not stupid, no, far from it, more stupider than you could ever imagine! Debate over your toothpaste, press the vote button, and argue which toothpaste works the best!

Brought to you by LJM, Reporter

Caite-chan
06-15-2004, 03:14 PM
There is omly two people that are doing interviews. I dono about reporting.

LolJolteonMaster
06-17-2004, 12:39 AM
Awwww....I already did one, though. Well, here it is. If I can't report, just don't put it in the times, or give it to someone else.

The Council

Wow! Another URPG fanfic! This one is about Tony, a boy with a torchic who hears a mysterious voice. Him and his torchic are attacked! Now, a few words from tony:

Well..I can say this:

In part two will be my opinion about how the Regis were put to sleep, how the great war between Groundon and Kyogre started, etc.
I will be more as a fan fic, sort of a chapter from my book!My fan fic will come up very soon!Hope you will read it...
The mysterious voice will be a telepatic voice and it's my chance to capture a pokemon!Hope you will stay toon!

There you have it! Stay tuned in the RPG story, the Council, and in the PE2K times!

LJM, Reporter

[Fair]
06-20-2004, 06:04 AM
Well, interviewing is pretty well covered... But, the idea of reporting on different things is promising. What you wrote is a nice start, but in order for me to give you your own section, you'll have to expand it a little and write a bit more. Make it longer! Maybe you could talk about multiple things, or use more detail?

Also, today's the due date for all of this week's (6/12-6/18) stuff!

EDIT: Um, people? I've recieved absolutely nothing for this week's edition... I need time to edit this stuff, you know.

Caite-chan
06-21-2004, 11:46 PM
Wow! Another URPG fanfic! This one is about Tony, a boy with a torchic who hears a mysterious voice. Him and his torchic are attacked!

xDDD And I actully thought this was gonna be about me.

koolcurtis
06-22-2004, 12:19 AM
Maybe you can make things up and have them as stories. :P

Ruben
06-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Eek... When do I have to deliver my Interview ?!

- Ruben V.

[Fair]
06-23-2004, 06:27 PM
Well, Sunday would've been nice... :neutral:

Tamer Marco
06-24-2004, 07:41 PM
']Well, Sunday would've been nice... :neutral: Listen Fair PE2K was down for me about seven days. So you might wanna combine both of the issues into one... :neutral:

[Fair]
06-25-2004, 03:22 AM
Yeah, that's what I'm going to do.

Matt & Vulpix
06-25-2004, 06:45 PM
Can we add a Soap Opera section to the PE2K Times? (games is really hard to do)..

What I'd do is write a short issue every week about a few Pokemon that live in the elussive town of Patience. It would be comical to watch and see what readers think are the best pairings! Plus, I wanted to do a Soap Opera about Pokemon a long time now, but I never got around to the best format.

If it was in the Times, I'm sure it would boost it's popularity. And it wouldn't be too long weekly.

Scorch Ry
07-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Participant: Hello PE2K Times Staff! Would you like to have one more writer, because my times are now free. I would love to do interviews with people, perhaps about what their team is about and other things. I can also do pokemon research and possibly create battles. But whatever you guys want me to do, I'll do it.

[Fair]
07-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Well, depending on whether Ruben will come back or not, interviews might be free next week! :wink: WAR Interviews isn't a bad idea, either! Pokémon Research is also a great idea (You Can Never Have Too Much URPG Help!) and reading battles would be kewl, too!

:silly: Just do what you want and send it in! :happy:

Scorch Ry
07-04-2004, 12:13 AM
Well, I could War Interview throughout this week, since I have nothing better to do except participate in the war and continue my Fan-Fiction story. But, this week, I'll start with Team Nox or Team Elite. I'll ask two members from those teams about the war.

Shroomish
08-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Wow, no one's replied in a month... Hmm.

Anyway, I'm posting to sadly say that I have to resign from my jobs. (Most Valuable Customer and Ref of the Week... person) (Both ideas of mine. ^_^)

Sorry... I really loved my job, but I'm so far behind and I have no time for anything anymore, it's nuts. X_X My parents have started all this crap about me needing a life, so they constantly plan stuff for me to do. :susp: Plus, the fact that I can't even go outside on bright days now because it gives me a headache does nothing but help their case against me. =P Yeah, might be spending just a tad bit too much time indoors... Anyway, point is, I LOVE the TImes and I'll miss working for you, Fair. But, I shall always be the #1 PE2K Times fan. :silly:

Suggestion: Maybe you could go ahead and post the weeks that you're behind on without the Pokemart and RotW stats, Fair, seeing as how there wasn't a prize given out for it anyway. *Shrugs* Good luck.

[Fair]
08-07-2004, 08:51 PM
I understand, Shroomie... *Sniff* I understand...

Really, I haven't had much time on my hands lately, so making new editions has been pretty hard... Sounds like you and I have similar problems... :wink:

Thank you Shroomie, (And Everybody Else, Too!) for all of your hard work. From the bottom of this newsletter editor's heart, I really appreciate it... The Times never would have been possible without all of you!

WORD TO YOUR MOTHERS!

vellyvell
08-08-2004, 02:42 PM
If you want fair, I can assume Mr. PE2K Times put together person. I have alot of time on my hands.

Scorch Ry
08-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Fair, I can possibly do another job for the PE2K Times. Since I have lots of time on my hands, I should be able to do two jobs at once. It wouldn't be a problem at all for me, and hopefully, it won't be a problem for you. If you need jobs to be filled in, I'm here to help you.

~Aleyquala~

HKim
08-25-2004, 11:58 PM
Anyway, Fair was telling us how he needs some help with running the newspaper since he's been so busy. So if anyone wants to apply for the Co-Editor Position, please post here. Our only requirement is that you have to be literate. Fair will choose the person best qualified.

Half a Dollar
08-26-2004, 01:14 AM
I wiil. I made new ideas for Fair, and it helped him. >.> So uh yah. I apply for Co-Editor. >.>

LolJolteonMaster
08-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Uhhhh.....Was I ever accepted to work at the times? If you need another sample, I love writing 'em! :smile: Oooh! Here's one!

More Pets, Larger Food Bills

Welcome to the world of Pokemon pets! One day, a small pokemon pet adoption center opened up and born were the VPPs(Virtual Pokemon Pets). Now, many people own them. Then, out of the blue, POOF! VCP(Very Cute Pokemon) appeared. VCP was to VPP and Pepsi is to Coca-Cola. VCP is easier, but VVP has purtiful eggs! Both are very famous, and I would recommend both.

By: LolJolteonMaster

Oh, and btw, what is the payroll for the times writers? I need $ :cry: ! Poor me! *holds up picture of self sitting on downtown street corner with no money and shabby, torn clothes*

Scorch Ry
08-27-2004, 01:36 PM
I would love to be Co-Editor of the PE2K Times. I have time on my hands, I can edit things around to make sure that nothing has mistakes in it, and get it up and running in no time, if anyone doesn't try their best and rush me to bring it out. Now, to be literature, I don't quite understand that term very well (13 year here, please don't speak grown-up language), but if by any chance means to present it well, I can definitely do it. I also gave Fair war Interviews, and I have tons of more plans for the PE2K Times. Well, that's all I can say.

LolJolteonMaster
08-27-2004, 02:06 PM
*pouts* No one answered my questions!

Scorch Ry
08-27-2004, 02:11 PM
I have no clue about your acceptance; Fair is busy and you might need to wait until the PE2K Times gets a Co-Editor.

Alakazam
08-27-2004, 03:01 PM
I'd love to help out; what do you need me to do?

Scorch Ry
08-27-2004, 04:08 PM
Well, you would have to ask Fair or Harry; maybe perhaps some Pokemon TCG information or other TCG Information? And maybe Anime Summaries of current anime shows out there, since I haven't seen them in the Newsletter. But, check with Fair or Harry to be sure.

Alakazam
08-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Okay; Do they usually check this thread, or should I PM them?

HKim
08-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Well, Fair is really the only one in charge. Hopefully he'll get on soon.

Scorch Ry
08-27-2004, 08:44 PM
Yeah, he should come on sometime. But, you could leave him a PM, although he's going to be in this thread to pick out the Co-Editor...

Alakazam
08-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Alright then. I'll just wait for him. It's not like he'll get a PM much quicker.

[Fair]
08-28-2004, 06:03 AM
Jolteon, yes, you are definitely in... But don't start writing anything yet - I'm not sure when the next edition will come out...

Alakazam - The same thing goes for you. I'm always looking for new talent, and as soon as I figure out this co-editor thing, we can figure out what you can do. :happy:

Co-Editor Applicants - I'm thinking it over...

Neo Emolga
08-28-2004, 03:31 PM
I could do anything, but last time I had done a fan fiction review section and people liked that a lot. Plus, of thought of doing something like a top ten reasons for whatever (The kind of thing David Letterman does).

I'm sure I'll think of other ideas in time.

Scorch Ry
08-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Yeah, and perhaps I can possibly do Japan Anime Spoilers, for the people who would love to read them. ^_^

koolcurtis
08-29-2004, 06:35 AM
I have ur first top ten issue.....top ten reasons why people leave and then come back 2 days later :tongue:

Neo Emolga
08-29-2004, 06:39 AM
I have ur first top ten issue.....top ten reasons why people leave and then come back 2 days later :tongue:

Eh, not the most pleasant of topics, but does cook up food for thought. Honestly, I was thinking of something that would be much more humorous...

Manjoume Jun
08-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Here's another couple:

A report on either the funniest members or the craziest members.

See it in text... who has shown the most signs of insanity in these past few weeks, or who has been leaving people writhing around in laughter...

That would be kinda' neat...

HKim
08-29-2004, 10:42 PM
Well, since the War and the Olympics are over, I would like to report upon the Inter-forum tourney as well as Inter-forum politics.

Matthew
08-29-2004, 10:58 PM
How about an Obituary? I'd like to do that... Many members seem to be leaving, So I might be able to make an article about it.

LolJolteonMaster
08-31-2004, 01:55 PM
Meep! When articale coming out? And what is da pay? Remember da sign?

Scorch Ry
09-01-2004, 08:17 PM
LJM, Fair is very busy and can't be putting up articles during his busy sessions. That's why he's looking for a Co-Editor, so if he can't bring it out, the Co-Editor can...please be patient.

Togepi
12-08-2005, 02:06 AM
I can do articles on Gym Leaders, even interview them. I would love to write something like this!!! I can also do articles and/or interviews with popular, strong, and/or Gym Deafeating trainers. I can write about elite four chalanges, too!!!

Nasty Plasty
12-08-2005, 02:07 AM
I can do articles on Gym Leaders, even interview them. I would love to write something like this!!! I can also do articles and/or interviews with popular, strong, and/or Gym Deafeating trainers. I can write about elite four chalanges, too!!!
Togepi this is more than a year old!

Togepi
12-08-2005, 02:14 AM
Huh!!! You mean this is more than a year old? I jst nead some pay. I took a quiz, wrote a story, and I still haven`t got jack!!! [No offense to anyone named Jack]

Nasty Plasty
12-08-2005, 02:19 AM
Huh!!! You mean this is more than a year old? I jst nead some pay. I took a quiz, wrote a story, and I still haven`t got jack!!! [No offense to anyone named Jack]
First of all Jack(Lil Leprechaun33) is having internet problems. Second I don't think he has room in his inbox. third Have you tried asking for a grader?fourth, wait. fifth, read he dates.

Togepi
12-08-2005, 02:41 AM
Man. I thought something was wrong. If his computer has problems, how else can I get pay?

Caite-chan
12-08-2005, 01:22 PM
You don't get money because there is no PE2K Times. This is over a year old. If money is all you want then maybe you shouldn't be in the URPG.

Loyal Arcanine
12-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Don't revive such old threads. Consider this a warning, for spamming too.

*Thread locked.