PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Contamination [DS]

Chrispy
05-23-2008, 10:55 PM
To: General Manager of Sanitation Division

From: Special Committee on Disasters Kanto Special Research Dept.
This memorandum is strictly classified and must be destroyed as soon as it is reviewed.

Regarding the “Red Virus” outbreak, which occurred on March 22nd, this committee conducted a field survey. According to the survey results estimates that the amount of damage caused by the epidemic is considerably greater then predicted.

Second, our security system is still in operation however, our special security guard squad has nearly been destroyed. Because of this research information considered by our company to be Top Secret has been made available to outsiders, counter-measures must be taken immediately.

Finally, many of the “infected” have escaped and are out of control. We believe that some researchers were killed by the “infected” and their bodies mutilated.

By curious coincidence these events are proof of the success of our research. However, there is also a very high risk that this news will be leaked to the media if we don’t perform straight away.

The condition is very serious. Our operation to cover up the situation is difficult to attain, however we hope the problem will be solved quickly. We are especially concerned that the Kanto Armed Forces and the Elite Four are intervening too quickly. We need to act on this dilemma as well.

In 2004 the international pharmaceutical company, Vaunn Co., was in the process of developing a new Pokemon steroid, dumping the unsuccessful substances in the crevices of the ground. The poisonous substance contaminated the ground, made the water impure and slowly rotted the Earth. As the region gradually turned into a barren wasteland, Vaunn was forced to retreat due to a worldwide economic boycott.

The Region capital was infected one month after the release of the virus. It is believed the bug was transferred through an airborne infection and spread rapidly, turning both human and Pokemon into aggressive undead creatures. The city was evacuated and patrolled by the Kanto Armed Forces, who barricaded the city now overrun by zombies.

Three months after the quarantine, the virus rapidly made its way throughout the entire region. During this time many citizens reported odd skin rashes and fevers. When the Kanto government moved in to quarantine them, they were mauled by those driven mad by the infection. Few people had survived the contamination and established a Utopia in the depths of the Northern Caves where the air is pure and creatures uninfected.

Pokemon Contamination SU (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2231543#post2231543)

My Rebirth
05-24-2008, 05:02 AM
This RP is going to dominate man. The plot is brilliant, and I like the Resident Evil feel it has to it.

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 05:04 AM
:biggrin: I guess every man has atleast one ingenious plan.

My Rebirth
05-24-2008, 05:08 AM
You should've called the virus the "R-Virus", instead of RE's T-Virus xD

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 05:10 AM
It's called the Red Virus

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 05:11 AM
Pathetically enough, I've only played about two hours of Resident Evil in my lifetime. O:

This is awesome, though, and definitely has that same aura about it. And it's been defined just well enough to leave room for amazing plot twists, yet allow the RPers free reign with their characters and ideas.

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 05:15 AM
Pathetically enough, I've only played about two hours of Resident Evil in my lifetime. O:

This is awesome, though, and definitely has that same aura about it. And it's been defined just well enough to leave room for amazing plot twists, yet allow the RPers free reign with their characters and ideas.

So in lamens terms, I'm a genius?

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 05:15 AM
Yes. :P A mad, very mad one, at that!

My Rebirth
05-24-2008, 05:17 AM
It's called the Red Virus

I know...>->; You know how RE has the T-Virus? And your virus for the RP is called the Red Virus? R-Virus for short xD

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 05:19 AM
So I'm Doctor Frankenstein and this is my monster :crackup:

@Rebirth: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!! :biggrin:

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 05:20 AM
Hopefully no one will shun this monster, though. I'm pretty sure none of your RPers want to get chased by a mob. B_B

My Rebirth
05-24-2008, 05:21 AM
Terry, if you would. And "o.o?" at your insane @ comment.

And yes, please...No pitchforks and torches >->

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 05:23 AM
But I like mobs, with their pointy objects and colorful fire, awww it brings back memories.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 05:26 AM
The ones with tubes that shoot out chunks of lead are the best type.... Much more fun to avoid than four-pronged sticks.

My Rebirth
05-24-2008, 05:26 AM
Okay. Would you consider yourself Dr. Jekyll or Dr. Frankenstein, buddy? (@Chrispy)
@GC. I disagree. The avoiding of the explodey green things is much more entertaining. xD

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 05:30 AM
I prefer to be hit by the explody green things. They taste good. *whistles innocently*

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 05:31 AM
Well Dr. Frankenstein was a mad scientist who created a monster out of spare parts that was exhiled simply because he was misunderstood. On the other hand, Dr. Jekyll was a mad scientist who established an elixir that transformed him into a monster and allowed him the ability to change back whenever possible. Hmmmm.... I'd say Dr Jekyll.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 05:32 AM
Except... in the end, the monster took over Jekyll, beat up a man with a cane, and committed suicide.

My Rebirth
05-24-2008, 05:33 AM
Ah yes, GC. I agree *licks lips* o_0 (at the post before the one you just posted about Jekyll and Hyde)
@Chrispy. Yes, Jekyll and Hyde. Brilliant. I love the fact that he was a scientist that basically went insane by showing his darker side, from drinking that elixir.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 05:35 AM
Jekyll is awesome--he actually achieved what all humans want... a way to be 'bad' without consequences. (If you... ignore the end.)

EDIT: I am suddenly craving roast duck. K.k

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 05:35 AM
Well I've let my "monster" get the best of me. I've beat up my fair share of elder gentlemen with their own canes (I call it Geezer Hunting, I'll post the rules of the game if you want :biggrin:.) but I have yet to commit suicide :ermm:

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 05:37 AM
A friend and I set up an entire book of point values for running things over... and old guys are worth fifty more points if they have a cane, 100 if they have a walker, and 2000 if they have a living wife.

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 05:43 AM
A friend and I set up an entire book of point values for running things over... and old guys are worth fifty more points if they have a cane, 100 if they have a walker, and 2000 if they have a living wife.

Lmfao ahh Gc you know how to make me laugh. ANyways, heres how to go Geezer Hunting.

1)Drive out to the nearest retirement home
2)Scout out a worthy catch
3)Stalk him for a while (It is essential not to be seen so stay in the shadows, or you can snatch their glasses.)
4)When you feel the time is right you pounce and grab their cane
5)Now beat them repeatedly over the head until security comes. :biggrin:

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 05:48 AM
Do we get post-armed guards instructions, or is improvisation encouraged?

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 05:50 AM
Do we get post-armed guards instructions, or is improvisation encouraged?

Uhh.. what? GC why must you always use big words. Curse that intellect of yours :susp:

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 05:52 AM
I blame my Elementary School. It was so boring that I had to read all the time. T_T (Mother kept stealing my video games.)

Uh, what do we do when the guards come?

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 06:00 AM
I blame my Elementary School. It was so boring that I had to read all the time. T_T (Mother kept stealing my video games.)

Uh, what do we do when the guards come?

Ummm.. what guards are you talking about?

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 06:01 AM
Lmfao ahh Gc you know how to make me laugh. ANyways, heres how to go Geezer Hunting.

1)Drive out to the nearest retirement home
2)Scout out a worthy catch
3)Stalk him for a while (It is essential not to be seen so stay in the shadows, or you can snatch their glasses.)
4)When you feel the time is right you pounce and grab their cane
5)Now beat them repeatedly over the head until security comes. :biggrin:

:D THOSE guards. We all know that they need guns to keep all those senior citizens in their place.

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 06:06 AM
:D THOSE guards. We all know that they need guns to keep all those senior citizens in their place.

Why do they need guns? It's not like their going anywhere, they can't throw their respirators over the fences.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 06:12 AM
http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2007/01/16/news/122653.txt

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4176/is_20080405/ai_n25144047

D:

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 06:17 AM
http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2007/01/16/news/122653.txt

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4176/is_20080405/ai_n25144047

D:

Well those senior citizens are from a different retirement home which was using it's patients as subjects to test a new super soldier antibiotic.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 06:29 AM
XD We must watch out for those drugged up old guys. (I tell bad jokes when I'm tired. M_M)

On a side note... *is still craving roast duck*

Togeking
05-24-2008, 02:04 PM
The Question of Questionality: Do we have random NPC's with us too, or are we the only ones on the Unit?

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Do you know if Arami is planning on joining this, Chrispy?

Chrispy
05-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Do you know if Arami is planning on joining this, Chrispy?

I have no idea. I haven't talk to Arami in about 3 or 4 days :sad:

Scourge of Amaranth
05-25-2008, 12:03 AM
Should you PM her? I'm pretty sure she'd be interested.

Chrispy
05-25-2008, 12:05 AM
I pretty sure she would but she usually PMs me the second she comes online :ermm:

My Rebirth
05-26-2008, 12:07 AM
Post in the RP, you r-tard >->

Chrispy
05-26-2008, 12:10 AM
Post in the RP, you r-tard >->

SHUT IT TERRY :tongue:, we need to wait til everyone else does.

My Rebirth
05-26-2008, 12:13 AM
But..But..But... ;-; I posted, attempting to shake your characters hand :susp: So, you'd better shake Bradley's hand, "Ace".

Chrispy
05-26-2008, 12:14 AM
But..But..But... ;-; I posted, attempting to shake your characters hand :susp: So, you'd better shake Bradley's hand, "Ace".

How's is he going to shake your hand if he's driving a 5 ton truck?

My Rebirth
05-26-2008, 12:28 AM
Wow, are you incompetent...He just pulled up to the drivers window, holding his hand up... >->

Chrispy
05-26-2008, 12:29 AM
Wow, are you incompetent...He just pulled up to the drivers window, holding his hand up... >->

I'll write it up later

CM
05-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Um... what's going on?

Chrispy
05-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Um... what's going on?

Right now the groups basically just fending off against a whole bunch of zombies, haven't really progressed into the story since I've been waiting for everyone to post.