PDA

View Full Version : rate my team

CrazyTrainer
05-26-2008, 02:40 AM
My team not like them high level team you guys make.Its my emerald team so please rate.Tell me some movesets for these guys.

Manectric lv 44
Nature naive

Shock wave

Quick Attack

Bite

Spark

Walrein lv 45
nature lax

Ice beam

Body slam

Surf

Waterfall

Flygon lv 47
nature timid

Crunch

Dragonbreath

Faint attack

Fly

Breloom lv 47
nature jolly

Giga drain

Headbutt

Sky uppercut

Strenght

Aggron lv 45
nature calm

Rock smash

Metal claw

Iron tail

Headbutt

Blaziken lv 59
nature quiet

Slash

Double kick

Sky uppercut

Blaze kick

Kiali123
06-05-2008, 01:52 PM
its alright... you need more power moves.... but it would be more helpful if you told us what intention you had for each poke... like... tell us if they are a physical sweeper/special sweeper/ physical wall/ special wall/ baton passer/ annoyer/ i mean we can kinda guess just based on the poke and what moves he has.... but that would make our job much easier..... btw... if you ever plan to migrate your poke's to diamond.... i wouldnt mind taking one of those breeloom babies if you were so inclined to trade :)

Kiali123
06-05-2008, 01:55 PM
btw... i really like your blazikan... but your aggron needs some defensive move like protect because despite its steel plated exterior.... one surf or solar beam will utterly massacre it

Tails5
06-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Maybe if they were higher levels. but other than that 9/10

Void
06-06-2008, 09:04 AM
I don't know how the retard who posted before me said 9/10. Your movesets need some real changing......

My team not like them high level team you guys make.Its my emerald team so please rate.Tell me some movesets for these guys.

Manectric lv 44
Nature naive

Shock wave

Quick Attack

Bite

Spark

Spark? Why Spark? I can understand Shock Wave, it counters Pokemon who have used Double Team so many times, but Spark is just fail. Thunderbolt hugely outdoes Spark, so delete Spark for t-blot.

Walrein lv 45
nature lax

Ice beam

Body slam

Surf

Waterfall Earthquake

What's Waterfall doing there? You already have Surf. Earthquake for Electric types.

Flygon lv 47
nature timid

Crunch

Dragonbreath Dragon Claw

Faint attack

Fly Aerial Ace

Fly is fail.

Breloom lv 47
nature jolly

Giga drain

Headbutt Leech Seed

Sky uppercut

Strenght

Aggron lv 45
nature calm

Rock smash Brick Break

Metal claw Earthquake

Iron tail

Headbutt Rock Slide

This is the first time I've ever seen anyone consider Rock Smash...... Brick Break is way better than Rock Smash's puny 20 damage.

Blaziken lv 59
nature quiet

Slash

Double kick

Sky uppercut

Blaze kick

Delete Slash for Earthquake.
Delete Double Kick for Bulk Up.
Delete Blaze Kick for Flamethrower.

Leman
06-06-2008, 03:23 PM
I love how you don't read the rules. :D

Oh, and here's a rule that many people seem to be ignoring as of late, and I think it's necessary to reiterate it:

Post ONLY level 100 teams for competitive battling.

Do NOT post in-game teams!

slasher
06-13-2008, 03:07 PM

Manectric lv 44
Nature naive

Shock wave

Quick Attack

Bite

Spark What? Spark? What are you thinking there?

Walrein lv 45
nature lax

Ice beam

Body slam

Surf

Waterfall You already have Surf.

Flygon lv 47
nature timid

Crunch

Dragonbreath

Faint attack You have Crunch. Put in Earthquake.

Fly

Breloom lv 47
nature jolly

Giga drain

Headbutt You have strength!

Sky uppercut

Strenght

Aggron lv 45
nature calm

Rock smash Rock Smash? You're kidding, right?

Metal claw You have Iron Tail in there!

Iron tail

Headbutt Replace with Strength.

Blaziken lv 59
nature quiet

Slash Replace with Thunderpunch/ Rock Slide.

Double kick It has Sky Uppercut!

Sky uppercut

Blaze kick Flamethrower's better.

The Pokemon on this team are okay, but you really have to work on the movesets.

CrazyTrainer
06-14-2008, 02:30 AM
1.I don't have hacks to get multiple moves.
2.Aggron no protect because of high defence.
3.Where do I find thunder punch.
4.Manectric learned thunder.
5.Why walrein with earthquake.
6.Is thunderbolt in the store.
7.Couldn't find any thing to replace spark with.
8.It doesn't matter blaze kick and flamethrower are almost the same strength and where is flamethrower.
9.What do I replace Breloom strength with.
10.What do I replace aggron rock smash with.
11.Only one person can get earthquake who do I give it to.
12.Shock wave doesn't miss.

Starkipraggy
06-14-2008, 06:58 AM
1.I don't have hacks to get multiple moves.
2.Aggron no protect because of high defence.
3.Where do I find thunder punch.
4.Manectric learned thunder.
5.Why walrein with earthquake.
6.Is thunderbolt in the store.
7.Couldn't find any thing to replace spark with.
8.It doesn't matter blaze kick and flamethrower are almost the same strength and where is flamethrower.
9.What do I replace Breloom strength with.
10.What do I replace aggron rock smash with.
11.Only one person can get earthquake who do I give it to.
12.Shock wave doesn't miss.
1. No need to hack. Breed the moves out. Some Pokemon like Donphan and Rhydon learn Earthquake naturally. Use that to your advantage to breed out Pokemon with those moves.

2. I agree with you on this. If you even smell any Special Attack headed Aggron's way, switch it the hell out of there.

3. 3rd generation Move Tutors.

4. Thunder is BS because it can miss. Thunderbolt is better.

5. Earthquake for Electric-types like he said. >_> Walrein is half-Water and Ice doesn't resist Electric.

6. Thunderbolt has traditionally been in the Game Corner. No idea where it is in D/P though.

7. Like superboy said: Thunderbolt.

8. Flamethrower is Special and can help to blow away Physical walls that would stop your Blaziken dead like Forretress, Skarmory and Bronzong. (Then again, Bronzong goes both ways.) Flamethrower is also traditionally found in the game corner, but IDK about D/P.

9. Strength is okay, but... Anyway, replace Headbutt with Leech Seed. Replace Strength with Spore if you can anyway. :(

10. Replace Rock Smash with Brick Break.

11. Level 90+ Pickupers have a 1% chance of picking up Earthquake TMs. Stick them in the Day care and do stuff until they're Level 90, then battle until you get the TM. Alternatively, you can use breeding chains to breed it on.

12. Precisely why we're letting you keep the stupid attack. There's Evasion Clause during most competitive battles anyway, so there's no real point.

Downhill
06-16-2008, 01:58 AM
I don't know how the retard who posted before me said 9/10. Your movesets need some real changing......

I strongly dislike people like this who feel that they know everything

You might find it hypocritical, and I am one, but I'd rather call the kettle black and be accused of being black than let the kettle laugh at somebody for being black.

Anyways, to CrazyTrainer:

This thread is for competetive stuff, or the stuff you called "high-level." I advise you repost this team in the DP Section where you'd find better advice.

This applies to all of you who do this.

Starkipraggy
06-16-2008, 09:41 AM
I strongly dislike people like this who feel that they know everything

You might find it hypocritical, and I am one, but I'd rather call the kettle black and be accused of being black than let the kettle laugh at somebody for being black.

Anyways, to CrazyTrainer:

This thread is for competetive stuff, or the stuff you called "high-level." I advise you repost this team in the DP Section where you'd find better advice.

This applies to all of you who do this.
Actually, it is. Even 8-year-olds could tell the movesets suck hard. I mean, saying that offensive moves of the same typing and effect together on one moveset is good? People who say this need to stop overleveling and counting on only STABed moves to win. When even the lousy in-game guides diss something, you know it's bad. :(

Downhill
06-16-2008, 08:58 PM
Actually, it is. Even 8-year-olds could tell the movesets suck hard. I mean, saying that offensive moves of the same typing and effect together on one moveset is good? People who say this need to stop overleveling and counting on only STABed moves to win. When even the lousy in-game guides diss something, you know it's bad. :(

Yes, the Team does need serious help, but I was reffering to Mr. _superboy_.

Manectric lv 44
Nature naive

Shock wave

Quick Attack

Bite

Spark

Spark? Why Spark? I can understand Shock Wave, it counters Pokemon who have used Double Team so many times, but Spark is just fail. Thunderbolt hugely outdoes Spark, so delete Spark for t-blot.

Walrein lv 45
nature lax

Ice beam

Body slam

Surf

Waterfall Earthquake

What's Waterfall doing there? You already have Surf. Earthquake for Electric types.

Flygon lv 47
nature timid

Crunch

Dragonbreath Dragon Claw

Faint attack

Fly Aerial Ace

Fly is fail.

Breloom lv 47
nature jolly

Giga drain

Headbutt Leech Seed

Sky uppercut

Strenght

Aggron lv 45
nature calm

Rock smash Brick Break

Metal claw Earthquake

Iron tail

Headbutt Rock Slide

This is the first time I've ever seen anyone consider Rock Smash...... Brick Break is way better than Rock Smash's puny 20 damage.

Blaziken lv 59
nature quiet

Slash

Double kick

Sky uppercut

Blaze kick

Delete Slash for Earthquake.
Delete Double Kick for Bulk Up.
Delete Blaze Kick for Flamethrower.

Was his advice.

CrazyTrainer
06-20-2008, 10:54 PM
I don't have that much earthquake.So I'll give it to Aggron.

Manectric lv 51
Nature naive

Shock wave

Quick Attack

Bite

Thunder
What do I do with I'm not winning game coins to get moves.

Walrein lv 54
nature lax

Ice beam

Blizzard

Surf

open space
What should I put here.

Flygon lv 53
nature timid

Crunch

Dragon claw

Sandstorm
Should I get rid of sandstorm.I was thinking steel wing.

open spot
Flygon can't learn arieal ace.

Breloom lv 50
nature jolly

Giga drain

open space
Where to find leech seed.Also what to put here if I can't find leech seed.

Sky uppercut

Strenght

Aggron lv 49
nature calm

Brick break

Earthquake

Iron tail

open spot
Where is rock slide?

Blaziken lv 63
nature quiet

Slash

Double kick

Sky uppercut

Blaze kick

Starkipraggy
06-21-2008, 04:32 PM
One by one.

1. Buy the coins in bulk. It's just 80000 for the TM, no biggie. Just do more E4 runs if you have no $$.

2. Earth-freaking-quake. Breed it on or use TM. Go look up Breeding Chains on Serebii or use Metal Kid's Pokemon Program, which should be relevant enough.

3. Flygon wants Earthquake over Sandstorm. Again, TM or whatever. Aerial Ace is also a TM Move.

4. Breloom actually learns Leech Seed before evolving. Use a Heart Scale and relearn. Okay? Okay.

5. Aggron learns Rock Slide by TM80, or you can breed it on.

I suggest you rebreed everything, get good natures and IVs, then EV train them up. It's not the best team honestly, but it should do for starters. :/

EDIT: Oh wait, I realised this is an Emerald team. Metal Kid's Pokemon Program will be a great help to you, and the Battle Frontier Move Tutors teach Rock Slide freely for 48BP if I'm not wrong. Alternatively, if you have Action Replay or GameShark or CodeBreaker, you can use Ciro's Pokemon Maker (It's included in Metal Kid's Pokemon Program) to just quickly make all these Pokemon. :3

CrazyTrainer
06-26-2008, 03:50 PM
I don't get how you breed stuff out.

Starkipraggy
06-27-2008, 03:10 PM
I don't get how you breed stuff out.
See this: http://www.serebii.net/games/breed.shtml

Anyway, I recommend raising a male Donphan to Level 53 or around there for Earthquake, then breed it within its groups. Earthquake has an obscenely wide learnpool, but check before breeding, as always.