PDA

View Full Version : I have some strageties

Jer49
05-28-2008, 08:07 PM
So, if you have a Shedinga, Make it learn Double team. As soon as the battle starts, use Double team a few times. That way, when you get attacked with a special effective move, it will have a good chance of missing. Also, a Zangoose can be affectave. Teach it Swords Dance, Attract, and a really strong physical move. When you get into a battle, use attract. Then, use swords Dance. Finish the pokemon off with the Physical move. Because of Zangooses High Physical stats, Swords Dance, and the move, you practically got a One Hit KO. I may post another stragety, but I just forgot it. Plz tell me how u think!

Viva la Gofre
05-28-2008, 08:57 PM
So, if you have a Shedinga, Make it learn Double team. As soon as the battle starts, use Double team a few times. That way, when you get attacked with a special effective move, it will have a good chance of missing. Also, a Zangoose can be affectave. Teach it Swords Dance, Attract, and a really strong physical move. When you get into a battle, use attract. Then, use swords Dance. Finish the pokemon off with the Physical move. Because of Zangooses High Physical stats, Swords Dance, and the move, you practically got a One Hit KO. I may post another stragety, but I just forgot it. Plz tell me how u think!
Double team is a banned move, so the first one's illegal.
The second one is you taking a good strategy and wrecking it. Attract only works on the opposite gender, so you're relying on the hope that your opponent is of the opposite one. On top of that, attract only works half the time and is broken by a switch out, and finally should zangoose be hit then it's usually game over. Swords dance on zangoose is a long-established strategy for it.

So yeah, neither are excellent, one isnt even usable.

Starkipraggy
05-29-2008, 07:12 AM
Double team is a banned move, so the first one's illegal.
The second one is you taking a good strategy and wrecking it. Attract only works on the opposite gender, so you're relying on the hope that your opponent is of the opposite one. On top of that, attract only works half the time and is broken by a switch out, and finally should zangoose be hit then it's usually game over. Swords dance on zangoose is a long-established strategy for it.

So yeah, neither are excellent, one isnt even usable.
Double Teaming only happens in the Battle Frontier, and when you see Double Teaming Blissey, you feel like stabbing people who mention Double Team strategies with an ice pick. >(