Ninjask @ Leftovers
Jolly
Speed Boost
EV: 176 HP, 252 Attack, 80 Speed
~Substitute
~Baton Pass
~Swords Dance
~X-Scissor
My Baton Passer, he gives speed boosts, and maybe even subs or swords dances to my Lucario or Suicune (no SD for suicune), but anyone would enjoy the speed.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm
Natural Cure
EV: 252 Defense, 40 Special Attack, 216 Special Defense
~Thunder Wave
~Ice beam
~Seismic Toss
~Softboiled
Bliss. Huge blob of ultimate Special Sponging. I must thank Fire Away for opening my eyes to the Blissey.

Salamence @ Choice Specs
Modest
Intimidate
EV: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
~Draco Meteor
~Dragon Pulse
~Flamethrower
~Hydro Pump
Specsmence. yeah.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold
Natural Cure
EV: 252 HP, 220 Defense, 36 Speed
~Grass Knot
~Leech Seed
~Heal Bell
~Recover
My cleric celebi. Deals great damage with a STAB grass knot, and leach seed/recovers up. An amazing annoyer.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant
Inner Focus
EV:4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
~Close Combat
~Swords Dance
~Extreme Speed
~Crunch
SDluke, he really likes those speed boosts and maybe an SD or sub from ninjask.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Modest/Timid
EV: 252 HP, 252 Special Attack, 4 Speed
~Ice Beam
~Surf
~Calm Mind
~Shadow Ball
A more attack minded Suicune, I sort of made it up as I went, but after testing it on shoddy battle its more effective than it seems, getting at least 2 KO's in each battle.

Please give me some comments, but try to keep out posts that are like this:

" ^ yeah do what he said!!!11!!!"

dude1995wasup62
05-31-2008, 03:24 AM
you used leech seed twice in celebi. if you don't have a replacement move, might i suggest hypnosis?

ronjocox
05-31-2008, 05:27 AM
you used leech seed twice in celebi. if you don't have a replacement move, might i suggest hypnosis?

If Celebi learns Hypnoisios, which does not.

I suggest Recover on Celebi instead of one leech seed.

Flygon Ruler
05-31-2008, 05:28 AM
Interesting ev's spread on Blissey. I don't really care for it. Just go with 252 HP 252 Def to help it out. The 40 sp. attack won't do much unless your going for OHKO's on dragons...

Everything else is fine, except, like Dude1995 said, Celebi has leech Seed twice. Give it psychic or recover or something.

Fire Away
05-31-2008, 06:08 AM
Stealth Rocks seem like they would be a pain with Specs Mence having to switch out as frequently as it does. It also turns Ninjask into a piece of wet paper. I sympathize that it must be hard to find room for a spinner though. Perhaps you haven't noticed this being a problem, but it seems like it'd be trouble.

Starkipraggy
05-31-2008, 01:16 PM
Stealth Rocks seem like they would be a pain with Specs Mence having to switch out as frequently as it does. It also turns Ninjask into a piece of wet paper. I sympathize that it must be hard to find room for a spinner though. Perhaps you haven't noticed this being a problem, but it seems like it'd be trouble.
Maybe consider Roar over Shadow Ball on Suicune to pHaze away anything that tries to Haze/pHaze away your stat boosts. :/

And Celebi would like to drop the extra Leech Seed for Psychic/Energy Ball/attacking move, plox. Recover is redudent with Leech Seed, and massive switcheroo by your opponent lets you heal up anyway. :/

A piece of advice: Beware Vaporeon. :o

Fire Away
05-31-2008, 04:51 PM
Maybe consider Roar over Shadow Ball on Suicune to pHaze away anything that tries to Haze/pHaze away your stat boosts. :/

And Celebi would like to drop the extra Leech Seed for Psychic/Energy Ball/attacking move, plox. Recover is redudent with Leech Seed, and massive switcheroo by your opponent lets you heal up anyway. :/

A piece of advice: Beware Vaporeon. :o

Ah, it's painfully obvious you've never used Celebi before. ;D

Recover turns Celebi into a broken, disgustingly stubborn stalling MACHINE combined with Leech Seed and Leftovers. Celebi can recover upwards of 70% a turn.

Leech Seed/Recover is an amazingly fun combination. :3

Zenrot
06-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Sorry, typing leech seed twice was an accident. It origionally was recover already, but since so many people reccomend it clearly it should stay.

I may want to replace suicune since while it does fight wonderfully, ive noticed its how needy it is for calm mind. Thusly, if I can't calm mind up in time, he really doesn't do enough damage. I want to replace him, so I have this:

Donphan @ Leftovers
Impish
Sturdy
EV: 252 HP, 252 Defense, 6 Attack (perhaps invest some more attack)
~Rapid Spin
~Earthquake
~Ice Shard
~Stealth Rock/Stone Edge

BUT I want to know if Celebi can take Stealth Rock in place of heal bell so that donphan can have another attack. Any thoughts? Also, does this team really warrant Ninjask's passing? Because the speed boost is useful, but I only have 2 real attackers. Should I maybe replace Ninjask with another attacker pokemon to even out my setup?

Starkipraggy
06-01-2008, 03:47 AM
Sorry, typing leech seed twice was an accident. It origionally was recover already, but since so many people reccomend it clearly it should stay.

I may want to replace suicune since while it does fight wonderfully, ive noticed its how needy it is for calm mind. Thusly, if I can't calm mind up in time, he really doesn't do enough damage. I want to replace him, so I have this:

Donphan @ Leftovers
Impish
Sturdy
EV: 252 HP, 252 Defense, 6 Attack (perhaps invest some more attack)
~Rapid Spin
~Earthquake
~Ice Shard
~Stealth Rock/Stone Edge

BUT I want to know if Celebi can take Stealth Rock in place of heal bell so that donphan can have another attack. Any thoughts? Also, does this team really warrant Ninjask's passing? Because the speed boost is useful, but I only have 2 real attackers. Should I maybe replace Ninjask with another attacker pokemon to even out my setup?
IMO if you want to use something that can spin and spike/SR, go with Forretress. :/ Donphan should just spin.

Don't take away Heal Bell. You'll regret it.

And yes, I've never played Celebi before. Sue me. D:

Actually Suicune might work if you use the standard CM Suicune EVs from 3rd gen. After 1 Calm Mind, Suicune pretty much had no weak. They said that "CM Suicune has no weak". It basically shouldn't be getting OHKOed by anything short of physical Grass/Water once you load up a CM or 2, which is easy.

Mitsuzo-kun
06-01-2008, 10:43 AM
IMO if you want to use something that can spin and spike/SR, go with Forretress. :/ Donphan should just spin.

Don't take away Heal Bell. You'll regret it.

And yes, I've never played Celebi before. Sue me. D:

Actually Suicune might work if you use the standard CM Suicune EVs from 3rd gen. After 1 Calm Mind, Suicune pretty much had no weak. They said that "CM Suicune has no weak". It basically shouldn't be getting OHKOed by anything short of physical Grass/Water once you load up a CM or 2, which is easy.Donphan is great at setting up SR. =/

And yeah, keep Heal Bell. Donphan needs to be able to spin away Toxic Spikes, and will probably be Toxic'd in the process. Heal Bell will remedy that. No pun intended. xD (A poison'd Donphan is a dead Donphan.)

NeoZero
06-01-2008, 11:31 AM
try to use something over celebi as you have suicune as a physical wall

Starkipraggy
06-02-2008, 04:09 AM
try to use something over celebi as you have suicune as a physical wall
Fail. Celebi is a everything wall. 70% healing a turn with Recover.

NeoZero
06-02-2008, 08:19 AM
then he may try switching Suicune as well

Starkipraggy
06-02-2008, 12:31 PM
then he may try switching Suicune as well
Nah. Suicune in 3rd gen was called the Pokemon with No Weak for a pretty good reason. :/ Suicune walls pretty much everything as well after 1 or 2 Calm Minds.

Zenrot
06-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Well, donphan has replaced suicune for the moment and is doing better. Also, I may replace Ninjask with Infernape.

ronjocox
06-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Fail. Celebi is a everything wall. 70% healing a turn with Recover.

Who says it walls everything? ;_;

Starkipraggy
06-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Who says it walls everything? ;_;
What did you run into? If it was a stat-upper, you probably let it stat-up enough that nothing could stop it. :/ Celebi walls a hell lot of stuff, I can't even count the number of times I had to bash it through a physical SE outlet multiple times until it died. :/ I 2HKOed with Weavile after one SD with Ice Punch (Super Effective), when I was OHKOing all the other walls that were weak to Night Slash/Brick Break/Ice Punch.

ronjocox
06-03-2008, 10:29 PM
What did you run into? If it was a stat-upper, you probably let it stat-up enough that nothing could stop it. :/ Celebi walls a hell lot of stuff, I can't even count the number of times I had to bash it through a physical SE outlet multiple times until it died. :/ I 2HKOed with Weavile after one SD with Ice Punch (Super Effective), when I was OHKOing all the other walls that were weak to Night Slash/Brick Break/Ice Punch.
I am not a nub, kthxbai.

But seriously, Celebi doesn't wall everything. The thing is, you make it like your saying it is unstoppable. Heracross kills it, in fact, anything with megahorn kills it. You could say its a good wall, but please be more specific.

Starkipraggy
06-04-2008, 12:23 PM
I am not a nub, kthxbai.

But seriously, Celebi doesn't wall everything. The thing is, you make it like your saying it is unstoppable. Heracross kills it, in fact, anything with megahorn kills it. You could say its a good wall, but please be more specific.
You talk as if you used my advice and then your Celebi killed and now you're whining. @_@ At least that was what I interpreted it as. Things come out strangely on the internet. Sorry.

If I'm not wrong Celebi is 4x weak to Megahorn...Humph. That would make Megahorn rape it. But usually Heracross gets beaten out by Psychic unless it's a Scarf variant. And no idiot switches in their Heracross if they know it's going to get raped by Psychic. They'll probably come in on Calm Mind or come in on a revenge kill, upon which Celebi will probably run the hell outta there. :/ It's not unstoppable but it's nearly impossible to kill. Which was my point.

Zenrot
06-04-2008, 11:52 PM
Yeah, im not foolish enough to think that celebi is unbeatable. Thanks anyway.

Flygon Ruler
06-05-2008, 12:21 AM
I'd say rakiou walls celebi easily. Leech Seed gets stopped by Substitute. After a Calm Mind, Psychic and Grass Knot won't do much. And then HP Ice destroys Celebii even if it comes to a Calm Mind war.

Starkipraggy
06-05-2008, 10:07 AM
I'd say rakiou walls celebi easily. Leech Seed gets stopped by Substitute. After a Calm Mind, Psychic and Grass Knot won't do much. And then HP Ice destroys Celebii even if it comes to a Calm Mind war.
If Celebi can one-up Raikou by Calm Minding on the Sub or better yet, Raikou getting Seeded on the switch, it wins. If not, you probably need to run out of there, grab Ninjask or Lucario to set-up even faster than Raikou and blow it out of the sky. :3 I think the Blissey can stop it since Raikou can't throw up 101 HP Subs. SToss FTW. So I think Celebi's Raikou problem is shored up already.