Ability: snow warning
Item: leftovers
Nature: adament
Ev's: 255 hp/atk or spatk
Atk1: ingrain
Atk2: hail
Atk3: avalanche/ice punch/ice shard
Atk4: earthquake/brick break/wood hammer

I'll start off with Froslass and Abanasnow. Froslass with its abilty and double team will make it extremly hard to hit, basically it is really really annoying. I'll use destiny bond when Froslass is going to lose to take the opp. poke with it and ominous wind and blizzard are stab. (ominous wind 10% raise all stats, blizzard gets 100% accuracy during hail) I use petaya berry for a boost of spatk when hp is low(if you think there is a better item please try and convince me). With Abanasnow ability it gives Froslass more evasion. Ingrain is to give it extra hp between turns and hail is incase a different weather condition is activated by my opp. Avalanche/ice punch/ice shard get stab but not sure which to use. And for the last move is a bit of a delima as well. Wood Hammer gets stab but I get recoil damage and brick break and earthquake have good power and able to hit others more effectively.

Name: Weavile
Ability: pressure
Item: choice band
Nature: jolly
Ev's: 255 atk/spd
Atk1: night slash
Atk2: ice shard
Atk3: brick break
Atk4: aerial ace/shadow claw

Name:
Ability:
Item:
Nature:
Ev's:
Atk1:
Atk2:
Atk3:
Atk4:

Weavile is part ice so it won't get hurt by hail. Jolly nature makes Weavile faster then most pokemon, allowing me to go first, and power band gives it a boost in attack so I can finish pokemon off in fewer moves. I use ice shard for those pokemon who have choice scarf so I am able to strike first. Night slash is for stab and high crit hit. Brick Break is common, I think. Shadow claw has a high crit hit ratio and aerial ace never misses. I am leaning towards aerial ace because if someone uses evasion strategy on me I will have an attack that'll hit no matter what. For the last pokemon I am not sure, I am thinking of using glaceon but then I'll have all my pokemon weak against ground and I don't want that. Give any suggestion on what I should add.

Thanks for all the help in adavanced.

Yusuke007
06-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Team2: posion

Name: Breloom
Ability: Posion Heal
Item: leftovers/choice scarf/salac berry/choice band
Nature: Adament
Ev's: 255 Hp/Atk
Atk1: Mach Punch
Atk2: Force Palm
Atk3: Spore
Atk4: Leech Seed

Name: Muk
Ability: Sticky Hold
Item: black sludge
Nature: careful
Ev's: 252 Hp/sp.dfe
Atk1: toxic
Atk2: curse
Atk3: shadow sneak
Atk4: payback

I need help with Breloom's item. If I use choice band mach punh would be a good move to use since it would allow Breloom to go first dealing good damage because of stab and the high attack. If I use a choice item though spore and leech seed wouldn't be that helpful. I need a replacement for mach punch if I don't take the choice item route which is the better way to go with Breloom. Breloom's ability has it gain hp if it is posioned not get hurt by posion. Spore is for putting poke's to sleep, leech seed for extra hp healing, and force palm gets stab and has 30% of paralizing. I was also thinking of using drain punch with breloom because breloom will gain hp with it. Now for Muk. I gave Muk toxic so I could activate Brelooms ability and do damage to opponets pokemon. Curse is to raise attack and defence but lowers speed. The next two attacks are good since Muk will have a lowered speed. Shadow Sneak always goes first, which is good for battling psychics, and payback power doubled if I get damaged before I use that attack. Sticky hold and black Sludge I think are common on Muk. If you find anything better please tell me.

Name:
Ability:
Item:
Nature:
Ev's:
Atk1:
Atk2:
Atk3:
Atk4:

Name:
Ability:
Item:
Nature:
Ev's:
Atk1:
Atk2:
Atk3:
Atk4:

For the next two pokemon I have a bit of a hard time deciding on who to use. I was thinking of using electrode and gengar with an explosion stategy, but I don't think it would go well with my first two pokemon. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help in advanced.

Shun Goku Satsu
06-06-2008, 01:18 PM
If you max abomasnows attack, he should 1HKO T-tar with brick break

I would take out weavile for mamoswine and pair it with a levitating or flying poke. He may lack speed, but attacking after the oponent will make avalanch + stab extremely powerful, and a stabbed EQ is always welcome, especially in double battles.

Your frosslass may work extremely well, i'm not sure. Double team is banned in competetive battling so unless this is a battle tower team, it will have to go. He's definitley handy to have because he blocks explosion, but his special attack lacks a bit, even with the 120 base damage of blizzard. I would consider giving him choice specs to really dish out the damage. Destiny bond would then be redundant, but perhaps T-bolt for leading gyarados would be better anyway.

EDIT: Team two i think is set to fail. Breloom is 1HKO'd by aerial ace from anything with a reasonable attack, and with double battles being a more offensively orientated game, anything with curse will be KO'd before it has enough curses to be effective.

Yusuke007
06-06-2008, 01:29 PM
If you max abomasnows attack, he should 1HKO T-tar with brick break

I would take out weavile for mamoswine and pair it with a levitating or flying poke. He may lack speed, but attacking after the oponent will make avalanch + stab extremely powerful, and a stabbed EQ is always welcome, especially in double battles.

Your frosslass may work extremely well, i'm not sure. Double team is banned in competetive battling so unless this is a battle tower team, it will have to go. He's definitley handy to have because he blocks explosion, but his special attack lacks a bit, even with the 120 base damage of blizzard. I would consider giving him choice specs to really dish out the damage. Destiny bond would then be redundant, but perhaps T-bolt for leading gyarados would be better anyway.

EDIT: Team two i think is set to fail. Breloom is 1HKO'd by aerial ace from anything with a reasonable attack, and with double battles being a more offensively orientated game, anything with curse will be KO'd before it has enough curses to be effective.

Thanks for the help. I'll think of another pokemon then edit team one later. I'll then rethink team two.