PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Team For Emerald

iSniper
06-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Uh, I looked in the Team/Moveset request threads and they don't seem to get much activity anymore so I just decided to make it here.

I only have Emerald (no other games so no pokemon from those).

This is gonna be for Battle Frontier/IRL Battles.

I have a basic idea of what I want, just not too sure of how I should make them.

No Legendarys.

I want a Special Sweeper, Physical Sweeper, Tank (a balanced one, was thinking a Regi).

Those are the only 3 I can think of, what do you suggest to be the others and what Move Set on them?

Oh, my Special Sweeper is gonna be Salamance, currently mass breeding them for a Outstanding SP ATK one.

Also what EV's should go to which and items etc.

slasher
06-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Okay, lots of possibilities here.
For physical sweeper, here are a couple:

Blaziken
Item: Focus Band
Nature: Adamant/Lonely/Naughty
Moveset:
Flamethrower
Sky Uppercut
Aerial Ace
Thunderpunch/ Rockslide

OR:

Metagross
Item: Quick Claw
Nature: Adamant
Moveset:
Psychic
Meteor Mash
Brick Break
(choice)

iSniper
06-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Okay, lots of possibilities here.
For physical sweeper, here are a couple:

Blaziken
Item: Focus Band
Nature: Adamant/Lonely/Naughty
Moveset:
Flamethrower
Sky Uppercut
Aerial Ace
Thunderpunch/ Rockslide

OR:

Metagross
Item: Quick Claw
Nature: Adamant
Moveset:
Psychic
Meteor Mash
Brick Break
(choice)
wow, after that long I get a response, thank you, I was going to use Absol as my physical but I've recently purchased the Players Guide and saw that its speed is slower than a turtles >_>. I gave up on breeding Bagons for a bit and made a Aggron tank.

Aggron@Leftovers
Nature: Serious
Moveset:
Subsitute
Earthquake
Double Edge
Ice Beam (might swap for Iron Defence (or whatever his move was where it raises defence sharply)).

I do happen to have Blaziken as my starter...but it's male and is not Adamant Nature >_>. Same with Metagross.

Any alternatives?

And I kinda wanna a better tank. Aggron just...is too vulnerable to special attacks.

Groudon_fan
06-14-2008, 05:42 PM
BEEP! BEEP! THIS BOARD IS FOR COMPETITIVE TEAMS ONLY! SEE BOARD RULES FOR MORE INFORMATION!

That is all, thank you. *Bows*

iSniper
06-14-2008, 08:58 PM
BEEP! BEEP! THIS BOARD IS FOR COMPETITIVE TEAMS ONLY! SEE BOARD RULES FOR MORE INFORMATION!

That is all, thank you. *Bows*
Notice the IRL Battles, or did you not read the entire post before deciding to make a post showing your vast knoledge of the rules.

slasher
06-18-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm sorry, but I would not suggest Aggron as your tank. It's too vulnerable. Try to find something else. Also, to get a Blaziken with an Adamant nature, you have to breed. With Ditto. Right before the egg hatches, save the game. If it's not the nature you want, just turn off the game and try again.

For a Special Sweeper.... Kingdra always works.