PDA

View Full Version : [DS]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War[DS]

Rage12
06-08-2008, 03:58 AM
Here you can discuss and sugest ideas for the rp. So get to discussing.

You also can ask questions that I can clear up.

Here's a description of some of the terms found in the rp-

Legends Realm- The Legends Realm is a place where Legendary Pokemon, and possibly their trainers go to when they want to relax. The Legendary Realm is basically a map of all the regions, allowing the Legendary Pokemon to exlpore its beauty without fear of being captured. The Legendary Realm also is the holding place of two badges. The Legends Realm is also the resting place for dead Pokemon, so there are Pokemon Souls roaming. Some are very nice, while some or mischeivious.

First Badge of War- The First Badge of War was created when the Legendary Birds, and Legendary Dogs battled each other in the Legends Realm. When each Legendary Pokemon unleashed all their energy to use their strongest attacks, the energy fused together forming a badge made out of frozen aura, frozen flames, and frozen lightning. Not even the Legendary Pokemon themselves know how the flames, lightning, and aura froze with only one Ice Beam used on it.

Just Leo
06-08-2008, 04:23 AM
Why are the Fragments so important? xD;;
Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Rage12
06-08-2008, 04:44 AM
No it's not a dumb question. You're just curious, and I'd ask the same thing.

The humans or the Legendary Pokemon don't know what they do. Arceus and Darkrai are the only beings that know what they do. But what they do is nothing, when they're alone. When they're placed in one spot, and the Light of Arceus, and the Darkness of Darkrai shine together on them, the badges combine to purify all four regions. This means that all the Poison Pokemon, will be transformed into Light Pokemon. The Light Pokemon will have something to do with the sequel, if there is one.

Just Leo
06-08-2008, 04:50 AM
Ah...that's cool. :3
I hope there is a sequel, I like this RP already.

DimentioFan108
06-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Has anyone from the Darkrai side come in yet? I just realized it started, so I'm rather confused. :oops:

Just Leo
06-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah, Tangle and I have. I'm pretty sure that's it. ^^

But, we're all on Mt Ember, racing up the side to the summit.

Sight of the Stars
06-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Leo. Since your on, go help with the RP.

Just Leo
06-08-2008, 04:46 PM
I dunno what to put. :x
And, I don't want to be the one to the top; Rage should be.

DimentioFan108
06-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Ah yes, can I add something to my application? I would like to edit the Pokemon, giving them personatilites and movesets and such.

Just Leo
06-08-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm going to take it on my self to write up a summary of what has happened. :3 Expect it in about fifteen minutes to half an hour.

EDIT:

Okay, Summary time! :3

We are at the start of the RolepLay, so if you’re new, don’t be scared to jump right in! We started off in Sandgem Town, relaxing. Then, out of no where, Poison Pokemon formed and started rampaging the town! This is where we came in, kicking butt and taking names, but not with out taking some licks. Okay, so, we started off good, right? But then the Posion Pokemon started to multiply before our very eyes! This threw us into a lost cause until Arcues and Darkrai themselves showed up and knocked out the entire army of the poisonous clones. After the army was gone, the two Legends teleported us to Mt. Ember where the first Fragment Badge is located. This is not going to be easy…since the Fragment is guarded by a gigantic Poison Machamp! Now, we are outside the cave, down on the beach fighting the giant Machamp and a small battalion of Posion Pokemon. We all need to band together to win! This won’t be easy!

Rage12
06-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Thanks Leo, I was going to do that eventually, but don't worry everybody. The rp is about to slow down since we're fighting the Poison Titan Machamp.

Just Leo
06-08-2008, 11:12 PM
There we go. :3
Posted the summary.

Rage12
06-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Alright, everyone should check the first post in the discussion to learn about the terms used in the rp like the Legends Realm, and the first badge.

ashketchum
06-09-2008, 01:03 AM
One question. Why doesn't Mew know what they do? Mew and Arceus are basically the Gods of all Pokemon. Darkrai isn't at all, so how does it know and Mew doesn't?

Just a quick question...

Sight of the Stars
06-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Arent we supposed to be completely dedicated to this RP? If so, then, Rage, why arent you on enough to keep the RP running smooth and being exciting? It's BORING in the Lengendaries Realm right now! It's your job to make something fun happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save Trees
06-09-2008, 02:45 AM
Arent we supposed to be completely dedicated to this RP? If so, then, Rage, why arent you on enough to keep the RP running smooth and being exciting? It's BORING in the Lengendaries Realm right now! It's your job to make something fun happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=_= Thats complete spam.
So, I vouch that team Earth comes in the Legend area somehow.

Ventura
06-12-2008, 01:26 PM
So hava Arcus and Darkrai told people where to go to get to the legends realm but Team Earth has no access to any legends?