PDA

View Full Version : Ben's Avatar Request Thread

bjgamecreations
03-24-2004, 11:52 PM
Hey everyone! As you may have noticed I enjoy spliceing and mixing Pokémon etc. sprites. If you like my avatar and you'd like me to make you one I'd be glad to. (Note: Mine doesn't have a cool background or funky effects cuz i wanted it like that.) I can do basically anything from fusing/mixing/recoloring Pokémon to adding cool backgrounds and weird effects (such as metallic etc.). So please feel free to request an avatar and I'll do my best to get it made :wink:

Here's a form you can fill out:

Size in Pixels: (Mine's 100 by 100)
Description: (What you want it to look like)
Text: (I can't fit much text on 100 by 100 but if you've got a name or short phrase I'll add it)

Thunderbird
03-25-2004, 10:04 AM
There's already a stickied thread on top for avatar requesting.

Dark Mudkip
05-31-2005, 09:10 PM
Could you make me one?

Size: 100 by 100

Text: Dark Mudkip

Description: I want the FR/LF heroe (male) with -mudkip at a side using hydro pump.

Exon Auxus
05-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey everyone! As you may have noticed I enjoy spliceing and mixing Pokémon etc. sprites. If you like my avatar and you'd like me to make you one I'd be glad to. (Note: Mine doesn't have a cool background or funky effects cuz i wanted it like that.) I can do basically anything from fusing/mixing/recoloring Pokémon to adding cool backgrounds and weird effects (such as metallic etc.). So please feel free to request an avatar and I'll do my best to get it made :wink:

Here's a form you can fill out:

Size in Pixels: (Mine's 100 by 100)
Description: (What you want it to look like)
Text: (I can't fit much text on 100 by 100 but if you've got a name or short phrase I'll add it)

You need to show us some examples of your work or you won't get many requests.

Thanatos
05-31-2005, 10:56 PM
Thread Started: 03-25-2004

That's a year and 2 months ago.

Friendly advice: Don't post in threads (generally) that are over a week old.