PDA

View Full Version : Scattered Remains [DS]

DarkAmethyst
06-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Now that the necessity of it has been brought to my attention, I've decided to make a discussion thread for Scattered Remains. Here you can discuss the plot, characters, and catch up on what you missed. Hopefully this'll keep the RP from getting confusing and 'spammed'. :oops:

.:SUs:.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83257

.:RP:.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83516

.:Current Characters:.
angel_fire ~ Sierra, Ash
Eaglemaster23 ~ Amber
Redmario ~ Simon
SymbioteJazz ~ Chase
Chrispy ~ Brian
Psychic Oats ~ Once
.Meshi. ~ Yuka
Saraibre ~ Yain, Kotomu
ashketchum ~ Devan
Tombi ~ Toku
GoofWingull ~ Tyron
Empoleonx2 ~ Seiji
Contestshippingfan4563 ~ Namine
Gaby ~ Gaby
sir_Aaron ~ Luxia
Dragonite_Star ~ Yoko
supergirl ~ Anya
Kaioo ~ Keiru, Jason, Sarah, Fuznik, Adrianno, Kendura
KingofRohan888 ~ Carze/Zero

KOR
06-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Woah 19 people in the RP. That's alot.

Carze: That's about right.

About? I just counted it's 19.

Carze: That's not what I'm talking about.

Well then what are you talking about?

Carze: Something that doesn't concern you at the moment.

Fine, whatever. You and your plans.

DarkAmethyst
06-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Lol, That's what I was just thinking.. I can't really remember any times when I had almost twenty people in one of my roleplays...

Saraibre Ryu
06-12-2008, 02:06 AM
Well, its a good thing. I hope that people don't drop out. I hope that I can continue with Yain's side of things. We just need Toku's attack order. Everything seems to be catching up on the Lavender Town side of things now.

Psychic Oats
06-12-2008, 02:08 AM
Wheeee, Once and his business. :P A little kid like him shouldn't be so busy! But alas, he is cursed... oh well. :3 Time to continue impeding the progress of those annoying freedom-fighters, eh?

Once: You bet.

Saraibre Ryu
06-12-2008, 02:16 AM
Okay, question. Apparently all the Pokemon are speaking english. I thought we were just putting that there to show what they were saying but are they speaking english now? I just want to have that cleared up.

Yain: Nobody is gonna stop me do anything but two things: Death, and the other side of my subconcious.

Okaaaay then. You just get back to where you were, you can be rebelious later Yain, when you actually need to.

Yain: I will, you just watch me.

Gaby
06-12-2008, 02:52 AM
Well, I'm underlining whenever my Pokemon speak English to show that they're still talking Pokemonesse, but since Sierra talked to the Pikachu back like she understood, I took it as 'he speaks English too'. D:

Gaby: o___o *still surprised*

Peek-a-Boo: Ahah! Such a silly boy~

KOR
06-12-2008, 03:10 AM
I thought Raida actually spoke English like Meowth in the actual show. My mistake.

Saraibre Ryu
06-12-2008, 03:12 AM
Its okay Rohan. I don't put quotation marks around Poke-speech to show they aren't really speaking. I should have mentioned that earlier.

Though still, it'd be cool if they all did speak english. I can't imagine Meowth's voice on Raida. Raida is too cute for that.

DarkAmethyst
06-12-2008, 11:56 AM
I never really thought of it as the Pokemon speaking English, just that I was translating it from their original language; and, of course setting it apart. (like Gaby does with the underlining) ...But they can speak English, if everyone prefers it that way. :oops:

Tombi
06-13-2008, 03:22 PM
I've always had 'em speak English. o.O I find it odd if, say, your human character was arguing with the Pokemon, and all the others would hear would be:

"OH YEAH?!"

"PIKA PIKACHU!"

See? XD Retarded. :3

DarkAmethyst
06-13-2008, 03:57 PM
xD Never thought of it that way. Guess it's English then..

Meshi
06-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Tombi ... are you gonna come online or not? It's really weird waiting for you and you not coming on, this is like ... a chance I get once in a while...

Saraibre Ryu
06-14-2008, 02:43 AM
Okay, I've come up with an idea to prevent this major post burst everyday that gets many people confused, as I just got caught up to Kotomu's side of things although I'm still confused as to what happened exactly. (If someone culd explain that I'd really appreciate it)

I think we should post our usual online hours then our 'special'/irregular hours so that we'd only post a certain amount each day depending on who is controlling what character and where that character is considering half of us are near Saffron at the moment and the other half near Lavender so we know when a post could come up since some of us have to wait.

EDIT: Or, if we go with a posting limit, I'd say four or five, maybe even three.

Its just a suggestion. What do the rest of you guys think?

Kaioo
06-14-2008, 10:26 AM
Okay, I've come up with an idea to prevent this major post burst everyday that gets many people confused, as I just got caught up to Kotomu's side of things although I'm still confused as to what happened exactly. (If someone culd explain that I'd really appreciate it)

I think we should post our usual online hours then our 'special'/irregular hours so that we'd only post a certain amount each day depending on who is controlling what character and where that character is considering half of us are near Saffron at the moment and the other half near Lavender so we know when a post could come up since some of us have to wait.

EDIT: Or, if we go with a posting limit, I'd say four or five, maybe even three.

Its just a suggestion. What do the rest of you guys think?

I quite like that idea, but then there would be a few problems such as if a person has reached their posting limit, someone then posts something that is to do with or is happening to the person who reached their posting limit's character, thus stopping anything happening with those characters up until the next day.

DarkAmethyst
06-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Sounds fair enough. But of course, there's the question Kaioo had; like, what if you've just reached your limit, and then another poster comes on and posts a reply having to do with you or what you've done? It's kind of hard when two people who have their characters in the same place are online at the same time and can't post.. But, either way, to keep these 'post frenzies' at hand, we're probably gonna end up following a post limit. ^ ^;

Saraibre Ryu
06-14-2008, 08:54 PM
We could have a post limit per character. Since I have two, I could post four times for each characters perspective, but if they were in the same place, both posts would be in one, leaving the limit back to four.

Of course we've all completely stopped posting now so I'll wait until Tombi-chan posst before I post again unless something comes up.