Azelf@Life orb(iPwn)
Hasty nature
Levitate ability
Evs-36 Atk / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
~U-turn
~Explosion
~Psychic
~Flamethrower
Apparently this is my lead. Kills a good amount of pokemon and scout out a pokemon thats coming in with u-turn on the switches which gives me the upper hand.

Salamance@Choice specs(1337Dragon)
Modest nature
Intimidate ability
Evs- 252 SpA/252 Spe/ 6 Hp
~Hidden power[Grass]
~Draco Meteor
~Hydro pump
~Fire blast
My main special sweeper. Usually stands as the special sweeper after either Azelf dies or just explodes on its self. Hidden power Grass has been working wonders lately and gets rid of a huge threat to my team Swampy.

Lucario@Life orb(Brawl?)
Adamant nature
Stead fast ability
Evs- 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/6 Hp
~Swords dance
~Close combat
~Bullet punch
~Stone edge
My main physical sweeper. This thing works so well that I have used it in over three teams now. Gets after one swords dance a life orb'd, stab'd close combat can kill bronzong, Metagross, Skarms, Forretress, and many other opposing physical walls to those standards.

Gliscor@Leftovers
Impish nature
Hyper cutter ability
Evs- 252 Def/ 252 hp/ 6 Speed
~Arial ace
~Stealth rock
~Knock off
~Roost
My physical wall. Putts Hera to the ground and can set up rocks and knock off items that screw me over. Not much to say.

Metagross@Leftovers(Future!)
Adamant nature
Clear body ability
Evs- 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
~Agility
~Thunder punch
~Meteor mash
~earth quake
This thing pwns. Outruns Scarfed heras, Jolteons, and even crobats after one agility. My back up sweeper just in case Lucario dies out.

Blissey@Leftovers
Bold nature
Natural cure ability
Evs- 148 HP / 252 Def / 108 SpA
~Thunder wave
~Ice beam
~S-toss
~Softboiled
OMG A BLISSEY. Oh well its my specail wall and support system so sweepers can get to sweeping. thunder wave helps tremendously and s-toss for obvious reasons.

Fire Away
06-13-2008, 09:44 PM
MixMence, especially variants with Crunch, seem like they're going to give you a lot of trouble. Unfortunately there isn't a real "counter" to this, but I figured it was something you needed to be aware of (in case you weren't already).

Other than that, it looks solid. You might have trouble getting past a Gliscor/Blissey combination, but I guess there's always Explosion for that.

Little Wing
06-14-2008, 05:22 AM
completely and easily destroyed by the standard Fire Blast / HP Ice / Grass Knot / Close Combat infernape, which sucks because other than that the team is pretty good. the weakest link seems to be azelf, who is ironically your best option against infernape. sure you could "try" to revenge kill it, but every time infernape comes in on something other than azelf, you lose a Pokémon. :\

for gliscor run ice fang / eq / stealth rock / roost. aerial ace is not needed, even for heracross. theres no way it would get poisoned on this team, so you'll be taking very little from his attacks.

Starkipraggy
06-14-2008, 05:34 AM
MixMence, especially variants with Crunch, seem like they're going to give you a lot of trouble. Unfortunately there isn't a real "counter" to this, but I figured it was something you needed to be aware of (in case you weren't already).

Other than that, it looks solid. You might have trouble getting past a Gliscor/Blissey combination, but I guess there's always Explosion for that.
ROFL. Gliscor + Blissey = 4th gen's SkarmBliss? What, GlisBliss. Just popped into my mind all of a sudden. :O

The only problem I can see here is that Gliscor only has Aerial Ace to attack, which means it could get walled easily by things that resist it like Metagross and Tyranitar, which would then happily set-up and sweep. :/ Just my personal opinion, but I think I want Earthquake over SR or Knock Off.

eerie
06-14-2008, 05:45 AM
Let's see...

Azelf@Life orb(iPwn)
Hasty nature
Levitate ability
Evs-36 Atk / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
~U-turn
~Explosion
~Psychic
~Flamethrower
Okay.

Salamance@Choice specs(1337Dragon)
Modest nature
Intimidate ability
Evs- 252 SpA/252 Spe/ 6 Hp
~Hidden power[Grass]
~Draco Meteor
~Hydro pump
~Fire blast
I don't like SpecsMence. IMO, you can make it mixed, Scarfed or Special with BB and LO. If you plan on 'countering' Swampy with this, make sure you don't predict an Ice Beam and he doesn't have a Steel-type and predicts a Draco Meteor.

Lucario@Life orb(Brawl?)
Adamant nature/ Jolly
Stead fast ability
Evs- 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/6 Hp
~Swords dance
~Close combat
~Bullet punch
~Stone edge/ Crunch
SDcario is win. SE or Crunch is hard. SE gives you coverage against Gyara and 20% more on Gliscor, but Crunch covers you from Cress and Celebi who come in after an SD. :ermm:

Gliscor@Leftovers
Impish nature
Hyper cutter ability
Evs- 252 Def/ 252 hp/ 6 Speed
~Arial ace
~Stealth rock
~Knock off
~Roost
Choose your support and put in EQ preferably OR Ice Fang.

Metagross@Leftovers(Future!)
Adamant nature
Clear body ability
Evs- 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
~Agility
~Thunder punch
~Meteor mash
~earth quake
Standard. TPunch since Gyara gives more trouble to this team than Garchomp.

Blissey@Leftovers
Bold nature
Natural cure ability
Evs- 148 HP / 252 Def / 108 SpA
~Thunder wave
~Ice beam
~S-toss
~Softboiled
OMG A BLISSEY. Oh well its my specail wall and support system so sweepers can get to sweeping. thunder wave helps tremendously and s-toss for obvious reasons.
Yeah.
This is how I rate teams. Final comments below. For future reference, it's rather unconventional to post nicknames unless you want that rated, too.

Good 'cept for what Little Wing mentioned. Good luck.

Cucumber
06-16-2008, 12:54 AM
If I replaced Metagross with a scarfed or Bulky Gyara would that help?