PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Thread - A Journey

Rekhyt
06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
All of the accepted roleplayers for A Journey can talk here about the roleplay or something completely different. The sign-up thread can be found here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83504) and the RolePlay thread can be found here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2282627#post2282627).

You know what'd be useful? If we could make an appendix of the accepted roleplayers and what Pokemon they have.

Sight of the Stars
06-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Ya, your right. You could put it in the RP.

RichL23
06-17-2008, 12:15 AM
Well.. I was accepted with Char name - Rich Pokemon - Squirtle. If that's what you mean?

Rekhyt
06-17-2008, 12:23 AM
Well.. I was accepted with Char name - Rich Pokemon - Squirtle. If that's what you mean?

Yeah, exactly. Like:

Character Name ~ Pokemon ~ Username

I'll edit it all into a list on my first post, so, to begin:

Marvalo Bond ~ Jigglypuff ~ Oni Raichu

RichL23
06-17-2008, 12:25 AM
Rich ~ Squirtle ~ RichL23

There ya go.

Phantasm.Angel
06-17-2008, 12:26 AM
Ryan Wiskerchen~Budew~Kentucky_Fried_Torchic

Sight of the Stars
06-17-2008, 12:44 AM
Vanessa Sickles~Flame the Charmander~PokemonKnowItAllVanessa

Caecity
06-17-2008, 03:02 AM
Uh, forgot my characters name. >:P

Kak~Wooper~Empoleonx2

ashketchum
06-17-2008, 03:06 AM
Devan{DJ}-Charmander{Male}-ashketchum{account name}

Sadistic Blaziken
06-17-2008, 03:11 AM
ashketchum, you were rejected. o.0

Raitora Kuro Yamiraku~Yukuro the Sneasel~Sadistic Blaziken

Sight of the Stars
06-17-2008, 03:46 AM
ashketchum, you were rejected. o.0

Raitora Kuro Yamiraku~Yukuro the Sneasel~Sadistic Blaziken

Yukuro the Sneasel. Should of known! LOL!

Scourge of Amaranth
06-17-2008, 03:47 AM
Adrian Kokinos ~ Murkrow ~ iplaygc

Sounds good....

Andydemon
06-17-2008, 09:07 AM
Andrew Lucas Gregrich ~ Riolu ~ Andydemon

ashketchum
06-18-2008, 04:25 AM
I was but then he said I was accepted, so yeah.

Scourge of Amaranth
06-18-2008, 04:42 AM
I remember him telling you that he didn't like your style and he wanted you to go away. >.>

Sight of the Stars
06-18-2008, 04:45 AM
Uh-oh. Conflict between 2 people.

ashketchum
06-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Yes. I also remember him telling someone that he didn't want them near another of his Roleplays and let them join still. He told me recently that I was accepted. I refuse to sit here and debate about this. So... <Case Closed>

RichL23
06-18-2008, 03:38 PM
It's solved simply enough then.

Did you accept him or not, Oni?

Uomo
06-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Jeremy Schmidt~Caterpie~Uomo

That was sooo hard. :)

Rekhyt
06-19-2008, 03:09 AM
Why the member in question didn't show the private message between myself and him, I will never know. Yes, I accepted him. No, you will not critisise my judgement, instead you shall roleplay into the early hours of the morning at my command.

Vanilla
06-19-2008, 03:49 AM
Just dropping in to add myself to the list:

Vaye Cole ~ Totodile ~ Anachron

Scourge of Amaranth
06-20-2008, 01:30 AM
I'm going to snag Uomo's question post, if no one objects (and assuming that it wasn't intended for a specifc user).

Vanilla
06-20-2008, 12:15 PM
That seems to have worked out just fine, iplaygc.

One thing seems a little odd, though. Oni Raichu made it kinda clear that the door had been locked, and only 30 people are allowed in at a time. Yet here people are opening the door once it's closed (it was locked before, wouldn't it be so now?) and adding themselves to that 30.

Also, as Kaioo pointed out; Sadistic Blaziken, please don't bunny my character, especially when he's not in the situation prescribed. Vaye is still outside of the lab, and apparently your character is inside, so that conversation is not even possible, let alone not how Vaye would act. Thanks.

Phantasm.Angel
06-20-2008, 01:07 PM
I don't think this is going to work. There are just to many people for this to be an efficient journey RP, unless we split up into groups, in which case we should just have two different RPs.

Scourge of Amaranth
06-20-2008, 03:43 PM
I think it was intended that the trainers split into groups.... Perhaps they could interact? Not everyone who signed up has bothered to post yet, I do believe. We shouldn't have too many people, provided everyone watches themselves.

And it's quite apparent that many RPers aren't reading the other posts. T_T That's not good for an RPs success. Plus, Oni hasn't been around these topics for a few days, which I find interesting.

Caecity
06-20-2008, 09:16 PM
:rolleyes: Agreed.

Yea.Split Groups.

Now. Because.Six.People.Waiting.To.Challenge.One.Gym.No .NO.NO!

Plus.I'm.Like.Lost.

:P.

Rekhyt
06-21-2008, 12:01 AM
I think it was intended that the trainers split into groups.... Perhaps they could interact?

What a difficult puzzle.

Not everyone who signed up has bothered to post yet, I do believe.

Patience, m'boy.

We shouldn't have too many people, provided everyone watches themselves.

I beg to differ, the more, the merrier, after all.

And it's quite apparent that many RPers aren't reading the other posts. T_T That's not good for an RPs success.

No, it is not. But it is with only constant vigilance that these roleplayers should improve.

Plus, Oni hasn't been around these topics for a few days, which I find interesting.

Actually, I've been online the whole time, just not posting. It's quite interesting to watch you all fret and watch the bad roleplayers bunny and stuff like that.

Rekhyt
06-21-2008, 12:03 AM
:rolleyes: Agreed.

Yea.Split Groups.

Now. Because.Six.People.Waiting.To.Challenge.One.Gym.No .NO.NO!

Plus.I'm.Like.Lost.

:P.

This is where my genius comes in, Emp. You see, in this world, you only need eight badges in order to qualify for the Elite Four, but, we'll be touring forty-eight gyms, because not everyone can challenge the same gym at the same time, am I right?

Andydemon
06-21-2008, 03:09 AM
hey Oni, just saw your recent RP post, so seeing the way this whole thing with the lab is really playing out, i deleted my recent post, sorry for acting that one post out the way I did, I kinda ignorantly took Sadistic Blaziken's post as an example, I'll post up something else some other time, most likely after others make their posts of them getting their Pokemon since i'm still outside the building. That's all i'm saying for now.

Caecity
06-21-2008, 05:19 PM
This is where my genius comes in, Emp. You see, in this world, you only need eight badges in order to qualify for the Elite Four, but, we'll be touring forty-eight gyms, because not everyone can challenge the same gym at the same time, am I right?

What genius...:P.

48?
-counts-
where did the other 16 come from...?

Thanks for proving my point Oni. :D

Uomo
06-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Well, Jeremy finally got his Trainer ID. And shouldn't the lab be split into two rooms? That would make way more sense to me. That way the trainers getting Pokémon could be in their group and trainers getting their IDs in another.

Oh, btw, nice response to Jeremy, Iplaygc. :)

Vanilla
06-24-2008, 01:34 AM
I'd just like to notfiy those concerned that I haven't dropped out or anything, and I am watching the RP and keeping tabs on it. As it stands, however, I'm having difficulty deciding in what direction to go with Vaye as, as Oni Raichu pointed out, there's bunnying going on, people taking the RP in their own direction and lots of people just doing their own thing.

I'll hold back and hope for things to settle down a little; I could stand Vaye being a little behind once we all set off so long as things were stable.

Andydemon
06-24-2008, 03:06 AM
I'd just like to notfiy those concerned that I haven't dropped out or anything, and I am watching the RP and keeping tabs on it. As it stands, however, I'm having difficulty deciding in what direction to go with Vaye as, as Oni Raichu pointed out, there's bunnying going on, people taking the RP in their own direction and lots of people just doing their own thing.

I'll hold back and hope for things to settle down a little; I could stand Vaye being a little behind once we all set off so long as things were stable.

I have to agree with Anachron, people are going in so many different directions its making it impossible for me to figure out what to post exactly, im not even sure if what I posted to replace the one I deleted was accurate with what you have in mind Oni, which is why I ended it of with my character still in the lab, in case I have to delete it again for some reason.

Kaioo
06-24-2008, 07:00 AM

I agree with Anachron. The players should not be splitting up from wherever Elm's lab is in...
I've kept mine in town, and had him get in a fight with 2 NPCS. That's about all I'm doing. He's going to just hang around Elm's lab, waiting for everyone to have their Pokemon.

Andydemon
06-28-2008, 12:00 AM
I think Kaioo's got a point, I think it'd be more fun if a few people met up and ended up forming one or two traveling teams instead of all splitting up, that was what I had in mind at least, which is why I was planning on making my character stick around a little longer before leaving New Bark Town after he gets his ID, another reason why I deleted that last post where he did.

Honestly, im not too sure this things still alive, but I might as well try just in case a few people were just waiting for someone to put a word in, although i think Oni would've been better to do so since this is his RP, possibly a few people agree with me on that, right?

Rekhyt
07-03-2008, 04:03 PM
I just naturally assumed as there was too many of us we'd be splitting up, no?

Anyways, sorry about the lack of posting, I've been really busy for the last few days.