PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Milenia Factor

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2008, 04:57 AM
Something has happened in the Digital World that shouldn't have been done. An entity of some kind, human or Digimon or else what, split ZeedMillenuimmon into its two parts. As unstable as the Digimon already was as a whole, it can't live as it is but the Digimon, or whats left of it becomes so unstable, the broken data needs to find a host to prevent it from collapsing.

Those that are infected are the Four Sovereigns; Azulongmon, Baihumon, Zhuqiaomon, Ebonwumon, and the only Digimon they are under, Fanglongmon. But since this entity is smart enough to create such a chaos, he or she or it makes the danger disappear just as quikcly as it came up by stablizing most of the data. But, not the way anyone thought, but no one cared, only that the Digital World was safe. But not for long. By making the data somewhat stable, it became dark, using the Digimon contaminated evil and for his own use it for his own personal use.

There is still one instability. As the original ZeedMilleniummon wants to get itself back together. It will not stop until it has done so, no matter how good or evil. Still, the broken Digimon is still good inside in some way, and has sent a messenger to the Real World with data to help prevent a total state of turmoil from happening.

The entity doesn't want this problem, so, as making things simple, has sent fragments of the data to the Real World. through what though? Of course, other, not so strong Digimon. The Sovereigns are still either imprisoned for safe keeping, or put into 'training' for future use to keep the fate of the real world on the right track.

Now our young heroes and heroines, made up of an innocent group of kids with one thing in common, and one virtuous thing that can save the world...again.

Of course, there are those misguided, thinking this is the humans fault, and some thinking its the Digimon's to blame. Its a three way war thats about to bring history on a standstill.

Rules!:
-I is in charge, so don't flame me if I stick to my own rules.
-Regular RP rules, no flamming, spamming, god modding, bunnying without permission ect.
-This is a Tamers RP. I at least suggest looking it up on Wikipedia if you haven't the slightest idea what I'm talking about.
-Custom Digimon allowed. A description of how it was created in the RP is a bonus for your SU. Be original please.
-No swearing in this one I'm afraid.
-Read the SU please, and don't repeatedly ask the same question, they will be ignored.
-Eeveeking929 (AKA Khajmer) has the right to accept deny SU's, but I have final word. Anyone else I appoint able to do this will be added.
-Have fun.[/CENTER]

Yeah, we'll talk on here now, not the SU thread now. Any questoins can go here now, starting now and will continue until this dies.

Everyone who remembered gets a cookie, and a glass of a beverage of choice that does not come from a late night bar. *hides egg nog carton*

Lord Fedora
06-28-2008, 05:00 AM
I'll take a chocolate chip aaaaaaand... *steals Sabi's egg-nog*

Now, as for teh pwnsome New Yorkness, do we know where the hell we're supposed to go when when get there?

Phantasm.Angel
06-28-2008, 05:05 AM
I'll have a giant oreo, and milk. Best combo ever.
Keramon's already there preying on people like Myotismon did in Adventure.

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2008, 05:12 AM
I'll take a chocolate chip aaaaaaand... *steals Sabi's egg-nog*

Now, as for teh pwnsome New Yorkness, do we know where the hell we're supposed to go when when get there?

Well, you're supposed to follow your D-Power (AKA Tamers digivice if Wiki lied) like a GPS because the messenger has a specific location it wishes to speak to the good Tamers. It leads to an old warehouse building on the docks. (Yes, I'm so original)

*steals egg nog back*

Phantasm.Angel
06-28-2008, 05:13 AM
Good thing i'm already putting Ryan on a boat.

Lord Fedora
06-28-2008, 05:29 AM
Well, you're supposed to follow your D-Power (AKA Tamers digivice if Wiki lied) like a GPS because the messenger has a specific location it wishes to speak to the good Tamers. It leads to an old warehouse building on the docks. (Yes, I'm so original)

*steals egg nog back*
D-ARC! NODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUB NODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNO- *takes deep breath* DUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNO DUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUB!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2008, 05:35 AM
D-ARC! NODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUB NODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNO- *takes deep breath* DUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNO DUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUB!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are ya finished? I liked D-Arc better, but just for those who don't know the Japanese version of it.

I think I'll post now.

Phantasm.Angel
06-28-2008, 05:36 AM
screw those who don't know the Japanese version of it. Will we be Digi-Modifying at all?
Edit: i prefer the term Digi-Modify to "Card-Slash"

Lord Fedora
06-28-2008, 05:47 AM
screw those who don't know the Japanese version of it. Will we be Digi-Modifying at all?
... you say screw the people who don't know the Japanese, and then you use the dub stuff. Excuse me.

NODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUB NODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNO- *takes deep breath* DUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNO DUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUBNODUB!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done. But I concur. Any Card-Slashing going on?

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2008, 05:51 AM
Yes, there will be Card Slashing since I'm not planning on Digivolving to Champion until after the players meet the messenger.

Khajmer, you can send reminder PM's to everyone who wigned up if you want so Lucemon has...more fun.

I can't believe I used the name that I did in the RP.

Phantasm.Angel
06-28-2008, 05:52 AM
If they don't respond, you should kill their characters, and PM them descriptions.

Lord Fedora
06-28-2008, 06:17 AM
If they don't respond, you should kill their characters, and PM them descriptions.
I love that idea. Can I do it? Like, after everyone else inevitably goes to the Digital World, have Lucemon nuke everywhere in the entire world except for Wichita Kansas, Los Angeles, and D.C.? There are reasons for those all, and Sabi, I think you know them. The rest of you will soon enough.

Phantasm.Angel
06-28-2008, 06:20 AM
You should threaten to unleash a computer virus on every technologically advanced city, causing them to be destroyed, unless they do something, like bow before you. Then you should do it anyway. Keramon can help, with his virusness.

Lord Fedora
06-28-2008, 06:28 AM
You should threaten to unleash a computer virus on every technologically advanced city, causing them to be destroyed, unless they do something, like bow before you. Then you should do it anyway. Keramon can help, with his virusness.
No, I have plans. Powerful plans, involving a figurehead dictator. And that's all I'll say.

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2008, 06:57 AM
I love that idea. Can I do it? Like, after everyone else inevitably goes to the Digital World, have Lucemon nuke everywhere in the entire world except for Wichita Kansas, Los Angeles, and D.C.? There are reasons for those all, and Sabi, I think you know them. The rest of you will soon enough.

If anyone says they've dropped out then you can say you've killed so-and-so, but only if they say they've dropped out and I see that they've said so.

Anyway, work in the morning, I don't want to fall asleep on one of the beds I need to make.

'Night peoples. *puts egg nog in safe*

Phantasm.Angel
06-28-2008, 07:03 AM
I won't be able to post for along time starting sunday due to my wilderness trek. That's the main reason Ryan's on a luxury liner instead of a supersonic plane. Try not to do al the cool stuff while I live in a forest without technology, okay?

Lord Fedora
06-28-2008, 07:08 AM
I won't be able to post for along time starting sunday due to my wilderness trek. That's the main reason Ryan's on a luxury liner instead of a supersonic plane. Try not to do al the cool stuff while I live in a forest without technology, okay?
Alrighty then. Later y'all.

*cracks Sabi's safe and steals egg-nog*

Draconic_Espeon
06-29-2008, 05:50 PM
I'll post, I'll post, don't kill my character! T.T

I also have only one idea for how to get to New York. It's a bit of a stretch, but oh well. Yay for field trips.

Lord Fedora
06-29-2008, 07:59 PM
I'll post, I'll post, don't kill my character! T.T

I also have only one idea for how to get to New York. It's a bit of a stretch, but oh well. Yay for field trips.
Oh, but I wanted to nuke you. :( Oh well. At least now I have a brilliant way to meet you. Shweet.

Draconic_Espeon
07-01-2008, 03:52 AM
Oh, but I wanted to nuke you. :( Oh well. At least now I have a brilliant way to meet you. Shweet.

Yes, you're my best friend too. xD

Really? I look forward to seeing how you pull it off. This RP seems already like it's going to be fun. ^^

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2008, 03:55 AM
I'm actually waiting for a certain someone to pick Alina up on the side of the road. XD

I still can't believe I used that name of all names! *headdesk* Really, I'm so stupid sometimes. (No one comment on that)

Khajmer, you can kill the drop outs, not nuke them. There is a fine line bewteen disposing of and plain overkill.

Lord Fedora
07-01-2008, 04:57 AM
Damn. Oh well, I'll just have them and any other Tamers in the world "eliminated" once everyone's gone. And for the record, this is not my super awesome happy funtime method of meeting Erin. At least not really. If Especon wants her to come that's fine but all she gets is a brief glimpse at him followed by awesomesauce melding into the shadows.

Draconic_Espeon
07-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Okay, I have a question now, about cards. Are we using pre-existing ones, or are we just going to make them up as we go? And if we are using pre-existing ones, would anyone have a link to a list? It's been at least eight months since I watched the anime, so I have no idea what cards there are, and I never really played the card game myself.

Lord Fedora
07-05-2008, 01:52 AM
Okay, I have a question now, about cards. Are we using pre-existing ones, or are we just going to make them up as we go? And if we are using pre-existing ones, would anyone have a link to a list? It's been at least eight months since I watched the anime, so I have no idea what cards there are, and I never really played the card game myself.
Well, you've got everyone's favorite cards, Digivice Cards, which are used to evolve Digimon. Then you've got Digimon Cards, which are the actual Digimon. You slide one of those through your D-Arc, and your Digimon can gain an attribute of that Digimon. For instance, Cole, Shadow Angemon, please demonstrate.

Cole: *signature move* Card Slash! War Greymon Brave Shield!
Shadow Angemon: *War Greymon's shield appears in hands)

You see? And then you have Power-up cards. These give power increases to your Digimon. They come in Attack, Endurance, Speed, and Recharge (as I remember it), followed by the letter corresponding to the Digimon's typing (A for Data, B for Vaccine, C for Virus). Cole?

Cole: *signature move* Card Slash! Speed Upgrade C activate!
Shzdow Angemon: *runs at higher than normal speed*

And of course, you have Blue Cards which show up when you need them and bring you to Perfection level because they are awesomeness and they do that.

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2008, 01:58 AM
Thats why I didn't say anything. Anyway, this character is more oriented around the real me, but yes, she'll still probably do exactly what Kahjmer said.

I'm only allowed on for like another minute, since I'm sick and not really allowed on, and I'm watching my mother play Crisis Core on her PSP (Yes, she has her own God of War style PSP which I find very sad).

I'll post as soon as I can.

Phantasm.Angel
07-07-2008, 04:42 PM
I once tried to make a list of all of the cards they used in tamers, pretty sure i missed some. But here.
Speed, Hyper Jets, Armor, Power, Targeting, Stamina, Training Grips, Hyper Wings, Clone, Agumonís Frozen Wind, Digmon's Drills, WarGreymon's Sheild, Snimonís Twin Sickles, Meremonís Heat, Expansion, Hyper Sonic, Mega<insert attack name here>, Digivolution, Matrix Digivolution
Yes, i did used to have a problem with obsession.

Saraibre Ryu
07-08-2008, 04:22 AM
Finally got my Machinedramon and Megidramon on my game! *throws more cookies*

Khajmer, where do you get your cookies from? and would you have use for a Lilithmon henchwoman? I'm just going to play MPC's if I get bored, since I'm playing the messenger which is Chronomon Holy Mode

But we all have to met up first. why? Because the good guys aren't dumb enough to store all the info of the exact location of the special data that our messenger has, so put bits and pieces when 'we' got our message to go to New York.

Okay, I'm all done explaining.

Lord Fedora
07-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Nah, I'm going to control Lilithmon and Beelzebumon myself when they, and Lucemon/Leo, come into play, which I don't intend to be for a bit. They stay in the shadows until we all meet this messenger of yours, and then I'll bring them out to play. Then when we go to the Digital World, I will put my epic plan which I shared with you in that one PM into motion.

As for my cookies, they just magically appear whenever I need them. Watch. *throws cookie at Sabi's head* See, it just appeared out of thin air.

Saraibre Ryu
07-08-2008, 04:46 AM
Okay this post with my almost forgotten character Rhys sucks. At least his part.

Anyway *grabs cookie with awesomeness relfexes* no more cookie throwing. I'm going to stick a Machinedramon NPC in somewhere but will most likely die if the RP goes far enough.

No Lilithmon can stand up to my Omnimon's awesomeness. Yes, I'm still playing my game, trying to hatch these darn eggs that are taking forever...

Lord Fedora
07-08-2008, 05:11 AM
Okay this post with my almost forgotten character Rhys sucks. At least his part.

Anyway *grabs cookie with awesomeness relfexes* no more cookie throwing. I'm going to stick a Machinedramon NPC in somewhere but will most likely die if the RP goes far enough.

No Lilithmon can stand up to my Omnimon's awesomeness. Yes, I'm still playing my game, trying to hatch these darn eggs that are taking forever...
You know, Cole and Shadow Angemon once delt with a Machinedramon. It happened in the Staples Center right when they happened to be attending a Lakers game, and it took a well timed Omnimon card and the Supreme Cannon to kill him. They're still rebuilding the place. My gods Omnimon and Susanoomon are the most broken characters in the entire Digimon anime.

Draconic_Espeon
07-10-2008, 01:56 AM
For some reason, I just now realized that Khajmer's character has a Digimon that looks like a recolor of Patamon, and my character has a Digimon that looks like a recolor of Gatomon. 0o It's like T.K. and Kairi or something.

Yes, I know, I'm slow. xP

Saraibre Ryu
07-11-2008, 02:05 AM
Cool...very...whats the term I'm looking for... 'ironically coinsidental'. Cole just needs the hat now ^^

And who said anything about the guy my charry got her property back from being homeless?

Lord Fedora
07-11-2008, 02:09 AM
Cool...very...whats the term I'm looking for... 'ironically coinsidental'. Cole just needs the hat now ^^

And who said anything about the guy my charry got her property back from being homeless?
Well, one would assume, considering how she left it behind some trash in a New York alley, that he certainly wasn't living in a skyrise.

Saraibre Ryu
07-11-2008, 02:14 AM
Well, one would assume, considering how she left it behind some trash in a New York alley, that he certainly wasn't living in a skyrise.

Okay, but there can be another reason behind it. Anyone could have seen her put it there and tried to make money out of it...*laughs sheepishly and eats cookie*

Darn these cookies. *munch*

Lord Fedora
07-11-2008, 02:18 AM
For some reason, I just now realized that Khajmer's character has a Digimon that looks like a recolor of Patamon, and my character has a Digimon that looks like a recolor of Gatomon. 0o It's like T.K. and Kairi or something.

Yes, I know, I'm slow. xP
You know, I didn't notice that. That's either coincidental or the Takari part of my brain subconciously went "Roll with it, roll with it!"

Saraibre Ryu
07-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Yay, Alina's giving off a good impression...why did I use that name? *headdesk* Why? *headdesk*

She'll calm down once she's drowned herself in two hours of music and pulled an all nighter again by using sugar and caffine as the only thing to keep her awake. This character is based so much around me its not even funny. Except that outburst part. That was a little extreme...oh well, thats what happens when she's in a bad mood...*munches on cookies*

Lord Fedora
07-11-2008, 02:38 AM
Yay, Alina's giving off a good impression...why did I use that name? *headdesk* Why? *headdesk*

What's wrong with that name? It's not a bad one, it's actually kind of pretty. And every character of mine is based around me a little.

Saraibre Ryu
07-11-2008, 02:45 AM
What's wrong with that name? It's not a bad one, it's actually kind of pretty. And every character of mine is based around me a little.

Oh, no, absolutely nothing wrong with that name, its just that...
*If you wanna know, Its my real name in this place that we call reality*

Highlight the post if you want to know why. Its why I went to first person and its weird talking about it in third.

It means noble in so many other languages its not even funny. XD

Draconic_Espeon
07-11-2008, 04:26 AM
... What if I wanted the hat? x3 Haha, I guess mine did too. Actually, I just like Mikemon and had the urge to use it somehow. I like Tsukaimon, too; I wanted to use it on my Dusk game, but it has sucky evolutions. xP I like yours much better, Khajmer.

My characters are sometimes based off of my to an extent. I can actually have a variety of personalities, depending upon who I'm around. Although, I think everyone's that way, I just find it kind of funny that I can go from cynical and sarcastic to quiet and subdued.

Alina is a cool name. Makes mine seem really boring. xP

Lord Fedora
07-11-2008, 04:36 AM
... What if I wanted the hat? x3 Haha, I guess mine did too. Actually, I just like Mikemon and had the urge to use it somehow. I like Tsukaimon, too; I wanted to use it on my Dusk game, but it has sucky evolutions. xP I like yours much better, Khajmer.

I just figured that considering how the only thing they have physically in common is the wings, Devimon just makes a terrible counterpart to Angemon (okay, admittedly it is a smart comparison but hey, I thought it up when I first saw Angemon vs. Devimon in Adventure and couldn't appreciate it back then). In any case, later I'm looking at Black Agumon and Black War Greymon, and I think, why not make up something like that? Then I saw some of the other re-colors online and thought "Okay, so why is there not a viral version of Angemon?" And then I started sketching an Angemon, shading it in dark, and it evolved from there.

Edit: And I would get the hat. Because Takeru's hat is awesome.