PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so...

Nitrous Oxide
06-29-2008, 11:34 PM
This won't come as any news to most of you anyways, but I have to admit I've cheated (I can't say it was 100% intentional, but that's not the case) the URPG in the recent years. I've had my talks with Jack and FFK, and what's going to be done, is that I'm going to take the value of all the TMs I cheated with, and just give myself that much negative money and round up to the nearest ten thousand. The TMs I cheated on are listed below:

TM64 Protect - $9,000
TM64 Protect - $9,000
TM64 Protect - $9,000
TM76 Sleep Talk - $5,000
TM81 Detect - $9,000

Total Value: $41,000, so I'll go to negative $50,000, and the extra $12,000 that I had added for the auction. So that's negative $70,000.

I believe those are the only ones I don't truly own, but if you find any others, please let me know so I can remove it.

Further discrepancies to my stats are:

Heracross had a Move Tutor Swords Dance that became a TM with D/P.
I had forgotten about all my TM Rock Tombs from when I owned Rustboro Gym, those have all been removed.

I apologize for any problems I've caused, and for being an unfair player to the game. If there are any further punishments I deserve, please do not hesitate to give them to me.

Also, I earned 2k from WAR wages, so I'll start taking my debt off. :confused:

Marth
06-30-2008, 01:00 AM
This won't come as any news to most of you anyways, but I have to admit I've cheated (I can't say it was 100% intentional, but that's not the case) the URPG in the recent years. I've had my talks with Jack and FFK, and what's going to be done, is that I'm going to take the value of all the TMs I cheated with, and just give myself that much negative money and round up to the nearest ten thousand. The TMs I cheated on are listed below:

TM64 Protect - $9,000
TM64 Protect - $9,000
TM64 Protect - $9,000
TM76 Sleep Talk - $5,000
TM81 Detect - $9,000

Total Value: $41,000, so I'll go to negative $50,000, and the extra $12,000 that I had added for the auction. So that's negative $70,000.

I believe those are the only ones I don't truly own, but if you find any others, please let me know so I can remove it.

Further discrepancies to my stats are:

Heracross had a Move Tutor Swords Dance that became a TM with D/P.
I had forgotten about all my TM Rock Tombs from when I owned Rustboro Gym, those have all been removed.

I apologize for any problems I've caused, and for being an unfair player to the game. If there are any further punishments I deserve, please do not hesitate to give them to me.

Also, I earned 2k from WAR wages, so I'll start taking my debt off. :confused:
Sure thing Lan, but I'm afraid that just restoring the negative money is not a punishment per se. Let me explain; imagine that you rob a bank and you get 1,000 in cash. Well, you must first pay those 1,000 in cash, then pay an extra fine for the act on itself. You have confessed, that's why you are banned for one month in the URPG, and at the end of the month you must still pay your debt.

Nitrous Oxide
06-30-2008, 01:07 AM
Sure thing Lan, but I'm afraid that just restoring the negative money is not a punishment per se. Let me explain; imagine that you rob a bank and you get 1,000 in cash. Well, you must first pay those 1,000 in cash, then pay an extra fine for the act on itself. You have confessed, that's why you are banned for one month in the URPG, and at the end of the month you must still pay your debt.

I fully understand that. What I had posted was only a conclusion of my talks with Jack, so I figured there'd be more. :oops: