PDA

View Full Version : Capture Caterpie!!

Deoxysfan
05-30-2005, 07:31 PM
Capture Caterpie!!!!

In Viridian City there was a young 10-year-old boy. His name was Red. He was 5 feet 2 inches. He had dark black hair and brown eyes. He wore a blue baseball cap on his had. He had a light green t-shirt and jeans. He was about to go out to the Viridian Forest and catch a pokemon. "I'm going out to catch a pokemon", Red cried. "Ok, have fun”, said his mom. Red dashed threw the door. On his way he saw a few people walking around and some had their pokemon out. He looked in his pocket and pulled out a red and white ball. He threw it and a light came from the ball and a small worm like pokemon appeared. It looked like a worm with a large stinger on its head. The stinger looked very sharp. It was a Weedle. He didn't have any pokeballs so he went to the Poke Mart to by some pokeballs. He went inside and bought a pokeball. He put it in his pocket. Before he went to catch pokemon, he went to see his friends Yellow and Blue. Yellow was 10 years old. He was 5 feet 1 inch. Yellow had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a yellow t-shirt and shorts. Blue was 11 years old. He was 5 feet 8 inches. He wore a blue t-shirt with a pokeball on it. He wore jeans just like Red. Blue pokemon was a metapod. It was a pokemon that looked like a green cocoon. Yellow had a Kakuna. It was a yellow pokemon that looked like a cocoon. They've been friend for 3 years. "Hi guys", said Red. “Hi Red”, said Yellow and Blue.” I’m going to catch a pokemon", Red said fastly. He dashed fast to the Viridian Forest. When he walked in he saw big trees around him. Then something was moving in the grass. A small green worm pokemon hopped out. It stood very still on the grass."Go Weedle", cried Red. Weedle was ready to battle."Tackle", yelled Red. Weddle came charging at Caterpie and hit Caterpie hard. Caterpie hit Weedle with a Tackle. “Poison sting”, cried Red. Weedle's Stinger hit Caterpie. Caterpie was poisoned but it keep fighting. It tackled Weedle. Weedle used tackle. Caterpie dodged the attack and hit Weedle with a raging tackle. One last poison sting did it. Caterpie was too weak to battle. Red got a pokeball from his pocket. He threw it at Caterpie. It flew across the bushy grass. It hit Caterpie and sucked it in. It stated to wobble. It was shaking. Red stood very still. It was still shaking it shook once, then twice.

vellyvell
06-01-2005, 08:48 PM
even for a caterpie thats to short, and lacks description.

Outcome not captured, the new story you posted, is on a better track though.

Deoxysfan
06-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Well I wasen't finshed anyway :ermm: I didn't mean to make this story etheir. :eh: Can someone lock this thread.