PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Pokemon: Eternal War

Titan
07-01-2008, 02:57 AM
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/9500/snapshot20080630172531gz7.png
Banner Made By Titan

Discuss the Pokemon RP here! Questions, comments, suggestions?

[Sign Up Here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85168)]

Bumblebee16
07-03-2008, 01:19 AM
So Huntiz, did I train you or something? What's our connection and how well do we know each other?

Grassy_Aggron
07-04-2008, 01:46 AM
Thanks for the praise, Titan. I actually didn't quite read the rules, I just saw what you did in the corner and followed basic RPing rules...I've read them now, of course.

I may do two paragraphs, or a bunch of smaller, yet still detailed ones. Honors English teaches you to start new paragraphs when the scene/action changes 0.o'

aoboco
07-04-2008, 02:06 AM
Dang... I forgot all about camp when I was reading the roleplay and making a sign-up.

On Sunday, I will be leaving for a two week camp. Tomorrow, I am going on a two day car ride home, and then will be packing. So I won't get much in after tonight. I might be able to post on Saturday... but after that, zip. Sorry =/ My character, Sarge, isn't in a place where anyone else is anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem, I think. Is it?

Kecleonfan666
07-04-2008, 02:47 AM
Man, I'll be pissed if this thing is n00bed completely. BTW, thanks for the praise :D

Grassy_Aggron
07-04-2008, 03:45 AM
Its a great roleplay, it would be sad if it died. Although, I'm in four roleplays right now 0.o' So I may be a bit slow to post...Plus I have a fan fic to write as well.

Titan
07-04-2008, 03:55 AM
Dang... I forgot all about camp when I was reading the roleplay and making a sign-up.

On Sunday, I will be leaving for a two week camp. Tomorrow, I am going on a two day car ride home, and then will be packing. So I won't get much in after tonight. I might be able to post on Saturday... but after that, zip. Sorry =/ My character, Sarge, isn't in a place where anyone else is anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem, I think. Is it?

Nah your good. I may have someone do footnotes so you'll be able to catch up, or I may do it myself, don't really know.

This RP won't die out. I spent lots of time on it, I'll role plat by myself if I have to, lol.

We just need some more experienced Role Players.

Sight of the Stars
07-05-2008, 05:42 AM
I have a great idea for a post to join in, but what's a faction? It looks like the location. By the way, ignore my last post. I was really tired.

Titan
07-07-2008, 05:38 PM
I have a great idea for a post to join in, but what's a faction? It looks like the location. By the way, ignore my last post. I was really tired.

A faction is a group like the SPA and Gloss.

Tyler Birch
07-10-2008, 02:54 AM
hey Titan...i noticed you haven't posted in a bit, but everyone gets busy i guess lol.

i just wanted to ask how I was doing. You know just make sure I'm doing everything right.:happy:

Kecleonfan666
07-10-2008, 02:57 AM
hey Titan...i noticed you haven't posted in a bit, but everyone gets busy i guess lol.

i just wanted to ask how I was doing. You know just make sure I'm doing everything right.:happy:

You're doing good. If you're freaked out by Titan's last warning, I'm sure it wasn't directed to you ;)

Bumblebee16
07-10-2008, 03:02 AM
Yeah same with me. You haven't said anything so I'm guessing I'm doing good, but I just want to be sure.

Tyler Birch
07-10-2008, 08:11 PM
You're doing good. If you're freaked out by Titan's last warning, I'm sure it wasn't directed to you ;)

thank you. oh and by the way Kec....I am really looking forward to see what happens with your character in the Aerial Kingdom. XD

elavate7
07-14-2008, 06:30 PM

i love the banner man

Titan
07-14-2008, 08:04 PM

I've been buy and I haven't had the urge to get on the forum. I'll be on today, fixing some things up.