PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Forgotten Harmony

Saraibre Ryu
07-03-2008, 03:04 AM
Yes, now we have a discussion thread and I'm too lazy to make it fancy right now, because I've a question.

Who is battling whom at the moment? This is the definition of chaos and I'm still confused.

Grassy_Aggron
07-03-2008, 04:50 AM
Honestly, I'm just as confused as you are. That's why I'm stalling Mori's entry. Too much pandemonium.

Psychic Oats
07-03-2008, 05:18 AM
I'm ashamed to say I'm not entirely clear on the prospect of evil in this roleplay. ^^;

Does being evil just constitute wanting the world to remain in darkness? Does the darkness favor the evil people, or something? And what exactly do I do if I want the world to remain this way? Hinder the progress of the good guys?

Saraibre Ryu
07-03-2008, 05:24 AM
I'm ashamed to say I'm not entirely clear on the prospect of evil in this roleplay. ^^;

Does being evil just constitute wanting the world to remain in darkness? Does the darkness favor the evil people, or something? And what exactly do I do if I want the world to remain this way? Hinder the progress of the good guys?

Okay, teh evil is supposed to be a nusiance and get Darkrai's 'praise' so you can be free to do as you please without worry of him trying to put you to sleep forever.

Then, once the chaos has stopped, I'll get Darkrai to come around and give you one order to prove loyalty and all that jazz, and thats when we hit the turn around plot point.

Psychic Oats
07-03-2008, 05:26 AM
Okay, teh evil is supposed to be a nusiance and get Darkrai's 'praise' so you can be free to do as you please without worry of him trying to put you to sleep forever.

Then, once the chaos has stopped, I'll get Darkrai to come around and give you one order to prove loyalty and all that jazz, and thats when we hit the turn around plot point.

Sounds good! I'll get started on my post, then. ^^ *Looks reluctantly at the two pages in the RP already* And I'll read all that. <<;

Super Subordinate
07-03-2008, 08:39 AM
This is what I assume is happening so far;

There has been a planned battle between two of the characters, however my character ideally ruined it with an attack from his team. Now, it's everyone against me, basically.

Hugo Gold, my Mew, is on the floor suffering from a mass Shadow Ball attack, and there WAS a smoke screen, until my Shaymin cleared it with an attack aimed at Zapdos.

My Snubbull is on the floor, from someone's Zangoose's Claw attack, and just before Hugo was floored, he launched an Aura Sphere at Zangoose.

King, my Tyranitar, caused an earthquake and a sandstorm, and a double team from my Blastoise and Luxray (Hydro Pump and Thunder) is heading towards the chaos.

Does that clear it up for anyone?

Sight of the Stars
07-03-2008, 12:24 PM
You forgot something. My Torterra (Harmony) is holding your Pokemon down with her vines so hard that they cant move. And my Rampardos (Rampage) has his foot on your chest, pinning you down.

Grassy_Aggron
07-03-2008, 10:46 PM
Vanessa? I don't want to sound rude, but the way you posted it, you kinda godmoded, you didn't give said evil dude the chance to react.

And actually, Earthquake is super effective against Rampardos. It's a Rock type.

Super Subordinate
07-03-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm going to wait for others to post, but this is my ten-cents:

You god-modded. I couldn't resond, due to sleep, I wake up and I'm pinned down and all my Pokemon are screwed?

I'm going to ignore the post until I get given a chance to react, and maybe, JUST maybe, you'll manage to pin my Pokemon down. ;)

Nevermore Wolf
07-03-2008, 10:49 PM
I just want to add that because I only have one Legendary, Mirror has the strength of one =D

...Of the Funk!

Super Subordinate
07-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Ah ok. Hey Winged Charmander, do you think that, for the purpose of making things fair, you can free my Pokemon in your next RP post?

I just don't want them to be on the floor, subject to god-modding, throughout the battle.

Nevermore Wolf
07-03-2008, 11:26 PM
It's Vanessa, not me. My pokemon are attack, not hold.

...Of the Funk!

Super Subordinate
07-03-2008, 11:32 PM
I know it's Vanessa, I was just assuming that you could... I don't know, inadvertently break the vines? ;)

Nevermore Wolf
07-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Raikou's running blindly, you could assume she accidentally ran through the vines if you'd like.

...Of the Funk!

Sight of the Stars
07-03-2008, 11:43 PM
I didnt mean to God Mod, so shut it. Plus, umm, Harmony is quick with her vines. Just stop nagging me already!!!

Super Subordinate
07-03-2008, 11:54 PM
I simply dismissed Vanessa's post; sorry, but it seemed unfair.

ALSO, as of when this battle is over, I am unleashing my new arsenal of Pokemon. While I still have my Mew, Shaymin and Tyranitar, I will be getting FIVE new Pokemon. One of the new Pokemon being a Salamence.

I will also be completely redoing the layout of my SU, so you can see my Pokemon better, and what not. :D

Sight of the Stars
07-03-2008, 11:59 PM
You jerks are the same as all; a pimple on the butt of the world. So, I wasnt trying to God Mod, as mentioned! You people are treating me as if I know nothing about RPing!!! I'm not a bag of dirt! Got that???

Nevermore Wolf
07-04-2008, 12:00 AM
We're sorry, but you did it, and I'm sure it was an accident, but still. We have to kinda dissmiss it or it would hinder the RP.

I'm also going to get a new pokemon later, seeing as I just caught it in Ruby.

Ciao for now, off to play Ruby~

...Of the Funk!

Super Subordinate
07-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Haha, hold up. We aren't treating you like dirt, no need to overreact. We dismissed a post because it was, however unintentional, god-modding. We know that you can RP (well, I know) and we really aren't jerks.

Sight of the Stars
07-04-2008, 12:04 AM
What else can I do, just sit there and be ****** beat up?? Huh????!!!

Super Subordinate
07-04-2008, 12:10 AM
You could have just done something like this.

My Torterra sent strong, long vines out of it's body, heading towards the attacking Pokemon. Torterra was going for a Bide, a move that would ground and disable the attacking Pokemon, leaving them very vulnerable to all attacks.

You know, leave the ending open so if I wanted to I could say that my Pokemon got hit. That way it would be fair.

Oh yeah, and also, I'm scrapping my legendaries after this fight and getting new ones. So after the battle I won't be RPing until my team is fully set, which should be when Saraibre comes online and accepts my new Legendary choices. The team I'm about to have is based completely off my Leaf Green team.

I'm playing Leaf Green right now actually, so while I'll still be here, my main focus will be the game. :)

Sight of the Stars
07-04-2008, 12:12 AM
Too bad. I aint gonna go back and change it. All just a waste of time!

Saraibre Ryu
07-04-2008, 12:16 AM
I'd rather not have everyone go and change everything when we've gotten into the RP.

Anyway, please just let what happened go, it was in the past and this is now. I don't want to have anymore problems with this RP, as at this rate, its going to get shut down becaues of an argument, and I don't want that happening.

EDIT: I'm lost again. Can we hold up on the crazy posting please?

Super Subordinate
07-04-2008, 12:24 AM
Saraibre, it's not a full change. I'm just going to capture new Pokemon. And my Shaymin is going to go out of the window. I'm basing it on my IRL Leaf Green team... if it's not acceptable, I'll just stick with Tyranitar, Mew and Shaymin however.

And basically, what's happening is a massive battle. My Ziggy has launched a Solar Beam, so that's the move you're aiming to dodge. :D

EDIT: NEW PLAN! My Pokemon and I have fled, so the confusion can end. We're far away now, away from the battle, so things can be civilised... for a while...

Saraibre Ryu
07-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Saraibre, it's not a full change. I'm just going to capture new Pokemon. And my Shaymin is going to go out of the window. I'm basing it on my IRL Leaf Green team... if it's not acceptable, I'll just stick with Tyranitar, Mew and Shaymin however.

And basically, what's happening is a massive battle. My Ziggy has launched a Solar Beam, so that's the move you're aiming to dodge. :D

EDIT: NEW PLAN! My Pokemon and I have fled, so the confusion can end. We're far away now, away from the battle, so things can be civilised... for a while...

Okay, catching is fine, but almost 90% of the wild Pokemon are Darkrai-ized, so after you catch them, they'll still be a bit evil.

Anyway, I is ending the rest of the chaos because we need to move on. Its explained why in my next post.

Vanessa, I know you've been bothered alot today, but could your posts be a bit more detailed please?

Super Subordinate
07-04-2008, 12:55 AM
I'll be back in about 2 hours guys, I'm meeting someone somewhere. When I return, I SHALL BRING CHAO... uuh... I mean... :oops:

Cya later guys!

Grassy_Aggron
07-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Didn't mean to start a war...0.o'

Super Subordinate
07-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Back. My Pokemon (aside from Tyranitar) are going to be random now. Also, I have a Flygon and a Salamence, now. I'm also going to rename my legendaries so far. And I have a Regice in exchange for my Shaymin. :]

I think I know where this is going, with the plot. Daylight in 20 miutes, by the way. Also, Saraibre, reckon you could change the Legendary Listing thing? I have a Regice now. Also, set yourself to appear online on MSN.

But I have to go now. I'll be back in 2 hours, and I'll be on for basically 10 hours when I next log on. So I shall RP then, and Saraibre, set your status on MSN to online, for I like speaking to people who frequent the Pe2k forums. Ciao!~

Vanilla
07-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Didn't mean to start a war...0.o'
Nothing to worry about; god-modding is god-modding, plain and simple.

Anyway, just checking in to say thanks, Sara, for the explanation of sorts in your last post. Yeah, I get it now. How someone unfortunate enough to wake up from a Barrier Bloc at the very time of day Dark Arceus is a major threat is another matter entirely, though. Ouch.

Super Subordinate
07-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Yes I must agree, that is rather bad luck.

Is anyone here, by the way? I'm looking to get this thing up and going, I'm itching to role play. :P

Vanilla
07-04-2008, 12:45 PM
Yes I must agree, that is rather bad luck.

Is anyone here, by the way? I'm looking to get this thing up and going, I'm itching to role play. :P
I am, though our characters haven't interacted yet, I know.

I've been trying to write a post for ages but I can't stop bloody sneezing.

I swear, I don't even have hayfever. :/

Super Subordinate
07-04-2008, 01:33 PM
I don't understand where your characters are, actually. :oops:

I'm going to bed after this last post, basically I'm in the caverns now. Good night, all!

Vanilla
07-04-2008, 01:41 PM
I don't understand where your characters are, actually. :oops:

I'm going to bed after this last post, basically I'm in the caverns now. Good night, all!
As a point of reference, Nayandre is in a huge glass tower that I assume is the tallest, if not the only tall building around, so that's visible from quite a ways away. That's somewhere in the centre of Forina's forested area.

Vaye and his team are an hour or so's walk from his chamber in a secluded grove that is probably too overgrown to get to without knowing its location, but the spring borders a cliffside, so they're still in the forested part of Forina but close(ish) to the caverns.

They're all the way down at the bottom, though, and don't know about the threat of Dark Arceus, so it's not like they're going to be headed there.

Grassy_Aggron
07-04-2008, 10:55 PM
Yeah, and two of Mori's three pidgeys are staying in the caverns with everyone else, while the leader one is flying back to tell Mori. Thank the lord that she has trees to hide behind!

Vanilla
07-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Yeah, and two of Mori's three pidgeys are staying in the caverns with everyone else, while the leader one is flying back to tell Mori. Thank the lord that she has trees to hide behind!
I don't think "trees to hide behind" would really do the job.

I'm not saying everyone need be in the caverns in order to affirm survival (I don't intend on Vaye taking refuge there, not this time at least), but hiding behind a tree from a corrupted god seems a little rudimentary.

Grassy_Aggron
07-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Well, what else do you expect her to do? Perhaps hide in the broken down barrier bloc? Not sure if that would work.

Vanilla
07-05-2008, 01:00 AM
... Actually, that sounds like a really good idea.

Super Subordinate
07-05-2008, 05:44 AM
You can't swoop someone up, Vanessa. What if she doesn't want to be swooped? You must take into account all these things, controlling another persons character is god-modding. Unless you have her permission to do that, then yeah, it's god-modding.

Sight of the Stars
07-05-2008, 05:46 AM
That's bunnying, not God Modding. Duh.:goofy: Plus, I didnt control her character, and get the **** over it!

Super Subordinate
07-05-2008, 05:50 AM
Ah, thanks for the correction. New to RPing. And get over what? I just don't like wasting posts, is all. Sorry for the accusations, I just wanted to make sure that the Role Play was being played correctly.

Also the rules state no bunnying...

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2008, 05:57 AM
If something is wrong, I will address it directly as breaking the rules of my RP. If you think that someone is breaking the rules, say that you think they are, not that it actually is, please. This prevents arguing.

And Vanessa wasn't bunnying in my state of understanding. If you would like me to explain, I will.

And thank you for the better post quality Vanessa. (I can call you that right?)

Super Subordinate
07-05-2008, 05:59 AM
If something is wrong, I will address it directly as breaking the rules of my RP. If you think that someone is breaking the rules, say that you think they are, not that it actually is, please. This prevents arguing.

And Vanessa wasn't bunnying in my state of understanding. If you would like me to explain, I will.

And thank you for the better post quality Vanessa. (I can call you that right?)

Yeah, well, I've learnt not to jump to conclusions. Sorry, Vanessa. Forgive me? :oops:

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2008, 06:03 AM
Yeah, well, I've learnt not to jump to conclusions. Sorry, Vanessa. Forgive me? :oops:

Good, you learn quick. You get an official Sabi cookie.:biggrin:

Of course, saying that we all gasped is a bit of bunnying I'd say.

Super Subordinate
07-05-2008, 06:05 AM
*narrows eyes and growls, while muttering something inaudiable*

Hmph.

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2008, 06:11 AM
*narrows eyes and growls, while muttering something inaudiable*

Hmph.

Well it is just a little! You could say Toblin expected us all to gasp or something. Its just a character personality thing, I'm very picky about reactions. Sorry, its a bad habit. :oops:

Super Subordinate
07-05-2008, 06:20 AM
I'll keep that in mind next time I expect you all to do something. ;)

Vanilla
07-05-2008, 11:09 AM
I'm glad we're resolving this and all, but could we raise an issue without someone having to jump up and tell some to "get the ****" over it?

I don't see who that helps, and it's pretty immature.