View Full Version : Project YGO: General Card Submission
06-01-2005, 12:07 AM
Got some cool card you want to see going into the set? Post it here! As long as it DOES NOT deal with the reversal theme, all cards you want to see go into the set will come here. :)
About 30 cards will be used for the set, and name your cards with regards to LOtR OR have brackets (or otherwise indicate!) around your cardname to indicate that you don't care (or you just don't want to name things). For me, I use these babies: <>. So if you happen to have a card like <something>, we can rename it/we will name it for you if you got writer's block. ;)
Should there be more cards submitted, we will pick by waht we think are the better cards.
06-01-2005, 12:13 AM
I'll start then...
Pay 4000LP or half of your LP (whichever is higher). Search for a spell card you own from outside the game and put that into your hand. Remove <Wraith's Wish> from the game.
Secret Rare candidate ;), must be restricted to 1 OR banned
- In tourneys, this is ONLY your sideboard
- In casual, it is determined by what was agreed in the beginning
- You can get a card from your "removed from the game" zone with <Wraith's Wish>, since it is considered to be "outside of the game"
This is kinda sucky to me... I don't know squat about LoTR... =/
The equipped monster can't be destroyed as a result of battle unless the equipped monster's DEF is lower by 700 points or more of the ATK of the monster that battles the equipped monster. Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 700.
- Say you equip this to Mystical Elf, with 2000 -> 2700 DEF; they don't die through battle unless they are involved in a battle with a monster who has 3400 ATK or more
- Equipped to End of Anubis, 0 DEF -> 700 DEF; End of Anubis won't die unless it battles a monster with 1400 ATK or more... although if End of Anubis is in attack position, I doubt that you'll rush in a monster with an ATK less than 2500.
- If the attack of the equipped monster changed, the effect may/may not happen
-- Equipped to End of Anubis in ATK postion.
-- opponent activates Curse of Anubis.
-- opponent attacks End of Anubis.
-- End of Anubis dies from a monster with an ATK of 700 or more.
-- Equipped to End of Anubis in DEF position.
-- opponent summons Airknight Parshath, attacks End of Anubis
-- player activates Graceful Dice, rolls a 6, DEF of End of Anubis: 700 -> 1300
-- player takes 600 damage from parshath & opponent draws, but End of Anubis lives.
bascially that's it for the rulings... =P
06-01-2005, 07:15 PM
ATK 0 / DEF 0
This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle at any time. If this card is successfully normal summoned onto the field, put 3 spell counters on it. Remove 1 spell counter to negate the effect of a card that affects this monster. Also, once per turn during your Standby Phases, you may remove 1 spell counter to summon one monster from your deck with "Valar" in its name.
The first effect is multi-trigger. Spell Speed 2
The second effect is Spell Speed 1
I ask that all valar-based cards have "Name, Valar of _____" as their card title.
06-03-2005, 02:43 AM
The wording's bad on the Armour, let me try at it:
Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 700.
The equipped monster can't be destroyed as a result of battle unless the equipped monster's DEF is at least 700 points lower than the ATK of the attacking monster.
Anywho, here's mine:
<Orcish Horde Hatchery>
During your standby phase, you may special summon a Orc token (1000/1000) with attriibute of fire in attack mode. Orc tokens cannot be tributed and cannot change to defense mode by any means.
- Orc tokens cannot be tributed for any word saying that it's tributing (which includes spells, traps, etc.)
- Any other "tributing" effects are fair game
- No defense mode for you ;)
Might be a little too powerful...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.