PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts: Deadlock [DS]

Lonliness
07-06-2008, 12:46 PM
DISSSCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Kingdom Hearts Deadlock Discussion Thread

Sealboy
07-06-2008, 03:07 PM
I have a question to ask. Do you have to copy my madness?! lol. Here's what I've gotta say. I don't think we should rush the RP to the fighting Chimera part because then it will be a very short RP. I think the characters should either train for a week or two or maybe Chimera might not be in the garden thing so our characters have to search a long time to find him.

Lonliness
07-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Ya thats why I was thinkin too. We should do that. So our characters can go to the others worlds to go look for him.

Yeah and I think they should train too. Maroko might just give up and do the training anyway lol

Sealboy
07-06-2008, 03:11 PM
I love how our two characters in every KH RP are rivals. It's so funny.

Lonliness
07-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah in every KH RP they hate eachother. It makes me crack up every time they get into an arguement

Sealboy
07-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Yup. I actually enjoy having my character hate yours. lol. it justs make the RP more exciting.

Lonliness
07-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Ya, our characters have completely different personalities.

Kei Ochima
07-06-2008, 03:51 PM
yeah lol it's so funny that you guys do that. i think that it's awsome.

Lonliness
07-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Yeah it makes the RP better

Kei Ochima
07-06-2008, 04:00 PM
yeah, and it's funny with our characters. it looks like the two different personalities of the characters are starting to go out with eachother.:oops:

Lonliness
07-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Yeah, I never imagined that would ever happen. I guess I was wrong.

Kei Ochima
07-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Yeah, I never imagined that would ever happen. I guess I was wrong.

yeah lol. so far the rp is great.:biggrin:

EDIT: hey Tyrell i think that you should let the bracelet start taking control of you and start attacking me. that would make the story so interesting.

Lonliness
07-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Yeah I might just do that, but after Maroko and Blade finish fighting :happy:

Kei Ochima
07-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Yeah I might just do that, but after Maroko and Blade finish fighting :happy:

ok sweet, sounds like a good plan to me.:biggrin:

ChrisDPG
07-10-2008, 06:34 PM
OOC: Well I was taught it was 8 sentences. My teacher's must be dumb then

Well, if they're the ones that taught you that grammar, then they must be.

Kei Ochima
07-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Well, if they're the ones that taught you that grammar, then they must be.

lol, i learned that it was always 5-8 sentences for a paragraph.:oops:

Lonliness
07-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Wow so everyone is learning something different lol

Kei Ochima
07-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Wow so everyone is learning something different lol

LOL thats really funny. now i dont know if im right anymore.:oops:

Mew Ichigo
07-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Question:
Do you think Xiac and Kannira should be a couple, like Ashley and Maroko? Just wondering......

Kei Ochima
07-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Question:
Do you think Xiac and Kannira should be a couple, like Ashley and Maroko? Just wondering......

yes, yes, YES!! i think that you guys should. xD but thats just me.:biggrin::happy::smile::cool:

Saraibre Ryu
07-11-2008, 12:50 AM
I'm making a post right now.

Just a heads up, Yamari is very powerful, especially when mad. And she gets mad easily. Very easily. Anyway, she'll probably be annoying you all until someone defeats her in battle.

I'm surprised that none of the girls were awwed by Carbuncle Ayamei's cuteness.

I'm working tomorrow and the day after in the morning from 8:30-1:30 (Pacific -8 time) So please don't go all nuts while I'm gone. ^^

I'm making a post now.

Kei Ochima
07-12-2008, 01:08 AM
who's turn is it to post? i dont think it's mine.:ermm::eek:

Sealboy
07-12-2008, 11:20 AM
It was mine. No one posted when me and CSF stopped so I just posted. I got tired of waiting. lol.

Kei Ochima
07-12-2008, 12:02 PM
lol ok. we just cant go crazy with the posting again like we did that one night. i got SO lost. my brother was watching the whole thing go on and he said that people were posting like there was no tomorrow.:oops:

Saraibre Ryu
07-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Yeah. I'm trying to slow things down by posting at least once a day so we don't lose anyone and no one gets lost.

Now you can all kinda bunny the Elemanders (Really what the salamanders were called since it sounds cooler and is more fitting) but you cannot bunny Yamari in any way. She hasn't started using some of her own powers yet besides summoning up her multiplying Heartless and making Blizzara spells rain down from the sky.

I suggest that everyone posts only once until we've all posted. Maybe twice even. Just my suggestion.

Lonliness
07-12-2008, 10:50 PM
I think everyone should post atleast twice a day so some people don't get too restless like me XD

Lonliness
07-13-2008, 12:34 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I made an announcement in the sign up sheets. You guys might want to look at it

Kei Ochima
07-13-2008, 12:44 PM
i read the announcement. it sounds really good.:happy::biggrin:

EDIT: hey guys, i changed my character in the rp. if you want to look at it then just look at the second page of the sign ups. she will be right there. =)

Sealboy
07-17-2008, 06:51 PM
I had an idea. When Maroko gets back he could think some fishy is going on between Xiac and Ashley (pukes up) seeing as Ashley had taken Xiac to Maroko's house... alone! (pukes up again) Maroko could go after Xiac and accuse him of trying to steal his girlfriend meaning... A FIGHT! What do you guys think?

Lonliness
07-17-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm thinkin...

This could be good! I agree!

Sealboy
07-17-2008, 06:58 PM
WOOHOO my idea is good. *starts dancing* lets do the funky dance. XD

Saraibre Ryu
07-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Yeah, then Ayamei would do one of three things;

1: Try to stop it directly
2: Stop it indirectly by putting the two of them to sleep with an entrancing lullaby
3: Sit there and watch the two like idiots with a bag of popcorn in talons.

Lonliness
07-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Yeah and Zanna would just do these things

1. Sit by Ayamei while yelling "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"
2. Go in Maroko's head and tell him to rip Xiac's guts out
3. Not pay attention to the fight at all because she will think it is pointless

Oh and after this fight we should make our characters go look for Chimera and fight some Soul Extractors

Saraibre Ryu
07-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Oh and after this fight we should make our characters go look for Chimera and fight some Soul Extractors

Now this is where that black manacle clinging to Ayamei's wrist may come in handy. I could send Yamari to send another group of 'playmates' to everyone again? The manacle will take its toll on her soon...you see she has a secret, but I can't tell you. It'd be a huge spoiler for my fanfic.

Mew Ichigo
07-17-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm thinkin...

This could be good! I agree!

And Kannira will get the popcorn, or, but only if Tyrell wants, Kannira can find a way to stop the fight....

Sealboy
07-17-2008, 07:14 PM
Well we should at least let Maroko and Xiac beat each other to a bloody pulp. It should last a while...

Mew Ichigo
07-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Well we should at least let Maroko and Xiac beat each other to a bloody pulp. It should last a while...

Lol I will get popcorn.....

Saraibre Ryu
07-17-2008, 07:20 PM
CSF: what are you lost about?

Mew Ichigo
07-17-2008, 07:23 PM
CSF: what are you lost about?

What is going on...........

Saraibre Ryu
07-17-2008, 07:28 PM
What is going on...........

Well that wasn't really specific.

anyway, Ayamei and Ahley are trying to figure out why Ashley can'y summon her keyblade when she wants all the time, and Ayamei has a theory, those two are in Ashley's room, and Ayamei is in Aera form. Look on my SU for her new appearance.

Maroko and I think Zanna are on another planet with Blade, and apparently the ship is going to blow up.

Sealboy
07-17-2008, 07:31 PM
I've PMed Dawn34 about what's happening so far.

Saraibre Ryu
07-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Yay, people getting updates.

Now I have to go for a bit, but just an FYI, this is what Ayamei looks like right now. This is not my picture nor do I own the site that does:

http://images.rescreatu.com/pets/29/silver/adult.gif

Kei Ochima
07-18-2008, 08:08 PM
i think that the fight between Xiac and Maroko is great. i'll just be screaming at Maroko to stop. then i'll watch them kill eachother. :banana::mrgreen:

Kaioo
07-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Well that wasn't really specific.

anyway, Ayamei and Ahley are trying to figure out why Ashley can'y summon her keyblade when she wants all the time, and Ayamei has a theory, those two are in Ashley's room, and Ayamei is in Aera form. Look on my SU for her new appearance.

Maroko and I think Zanna are on another planet with Blade, and apparently the ship is going to blow up.

wrong the ship is NOT going to blow up. It was going to unless it closed within the 7 seconds he gave Maroko to get off the ship, as it takes 3 seconds to close the hatch. If a total of 10 seconds passed with the hatch open on the other planet, then boom goes the ship.

Mew Ichigo
07-19-2008, 02:32 AM
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd82/bloodisawesome/dragon.jpg
This is kind of what Kannira looks like when in dragon form. Just imagine the dragon not AS ugly, with brown, short hair and a black hat, and female......
Photobucket never has the picture I am looking for.......

Lonliness
07-19-2008, 03:04 AM
Kk

OH and I'm kinda waiting for Kaioo to post...

Sealboy
07-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Just saying that I made a new RP. It's called Pokesapiens (rubbish name I know) so please check out the SU. (you don't have to if you don't want to but I was just leeting all of you know...)

Kaioo
07-20-2008, 01:20 PM
Tyrell, You don't have to wait for me to post any longer! I posted I think the last post on page 35.. we're on page 36 now.

Saraibre Ryu
07-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Is Maroko talking to Ayamei too, or just Zanna talking to Ayamei and Maroko talking to Ashley?

Lonliness
07-21-2008, 07:09 PM
Zanna is talking to Ayamei and Maroko is talking to Ashley.

Kei Ochima
07-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Hey i had an idea. Since Maroko is gone, can Ashley get kidnapped after when Ayamei leaves the house? She gets kidnapped by a deadlock member. I thought that Ashley can be at the beach looking out into the ocean thinking about everything that is going on right now. Then the deadlock member knocks her out and takes her. Do you think thats a good idea?

Kaioo
07-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Uhh... Maroko isn't gone.. and why would a deadlock member kidnap you? wouldn't they rather kill you instead?

EDIT: Correction, he is..

Kei Ochima
07-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Uhh... Maroko isn't gone.. and why would a deadlock member kidnap you? wouldn't they rather kill you instead?

EDIT: Correction, he is..

maybe if they take a hostage then her friends will come after her. then the deadlock members will have everyone at once. also i thought that maybe they capture her because of the Moomba that is apart of her keyblade and apart of her. they can use it for something.

Sealboy
07-22-2008, 03:42 PM
It's a good idea but don't you think it's all too sudden?

Lonliness
07-22-2008, 04:17 PM
It does seem a bit sudden, but how will they figure out that Chimera isn't at the HQ? Maroko already knows since Zanna told him, but he doens't believe her.

And how will the rest of the group get there? They could use a gummi ship probably...

Someone vulnerable could get kidnapped if Deadlock wants more people to come to their HQ besides Maroko and Blade so they could trap them. The trapping part should be for Saraibre since she has a Deadlock Member...

Kei Ochima
07-22-2008, 04:22 PM
It does seem a bit sudden, but how will they figure out that Chimera isn't at the HQ? Maroko already knows since Zanna told him, but he doens't believe her.

And how will the rest of the group get there? They could use a gummi ship probably...

Someone vulnerable could get kidnapped if Deadlock wants more people to come to their HQ besides Maroko and Blade so they could trap them. The trapping part should be for Saraibre since she has a Deadlock Member...

ok lets do that then. Ayamei can get kidnapped. it doesnt matter to me.:happy:

Saraibre Ryu
07-23-2008, 04:58 AM
Oh of course Ayamei has to get kidnapped...well, it all works out perfectly in my long run plan.

I just need an update on what happened while I was sick, then I can post.

BTW I'm going to be away this weekend so thats when Ayamei and Yamari are going to disappear for a long while and not be found until I get back.

Kei Ochima
07-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Oh of course Ayamei has to get kidnapped...well, it all works out perfectly in my long run plan.

I just need an update on what happened while I was sick, then I can post.

BTW I'm going to be away this weekend so thats when Ayamei and Yamari are going to disappear for a long while and not be found until I get back.

ok here is whats happening. Xiac, Kannira and Rini are all at Kannira's house just hanging out. Maroko and Blade are at Organization Deadlock HQ because Maroko got mad at Ashley. Now Maroko and Blade are fighting Soul Extractors. Maroko wants to find Chimera but Zanna said that he isnt even there but Maroko doesn't believe her. And Ashley and Ayamie are in Ashley's room with Ty. Ashley is upset right now. I think that pretty much covers everything.:oops:

Kaioo
07-27-2008, 12:18 PM
Here's some things I just thought for Deadlock... Enjoy =D

Fire Extractor- A Soul Extractor that wields either a spear or a sword that glows red. If it is the spear being wielded; then the wielder can create small balls of fire; and plumes of lava. Whilst if it is the sword; the wielder can create a creature out of fire; as well as plumes of lava. It is rarely seen for a Fire Extractor to wield a sword; as only the Fire Extractors that when they had souls had a large usefulness in the fire element; and were also killed by the water element; can they use the sword.

Water Extractor- A Soul Extractor that wields either a curved sword or an Organisation Deadlock's attempt at a Keyblade; with unsuccessful affects; also the weapons glow blue. The wielder of the curved sword can create balls of water; and shoot a plume of water out of their sword. The wielder of the attempt at a Keyblade can create a creature made out of water; shoot balls of water out of the weapon, and can turn into a puddle of water; which is useful in places that contain lakes. Rare to see a Water Extractor wielding an attempt at a Keyblade.

Earth Extractor- A Soul Extractor that wields a spear that glows brown. The wielder of the spear can make a creature made out of earth; and can make spires of earth shoot up out of the ground. The Earth Extractors are of the upper tier of element Extractors; and are very rare to see. Some say only five exist in the universe. Very skilled in combat; and hard to defeat.

Darkness Extractor- A Soul Extractor that wields an actual Keyblade that glows black. The rarest of all element Extractors; the Darkness Extractor is rumoured to be a fallen Keyblade Wielder who lost their soul. There is only one Darkness Extractor in the entire universe; and it is the personal guard of the Chimera. Can become one with the shadows at night; can make plumes of darkness energy shoot from the ground as well as the Keyblade; can create small balls of darkness; can create a creature made out of darkness; and can summon Soul Extractors that appear out of the ground.

Saraibre Ryu
07-28-2008, 10:28 PM
What happened RP wise while I was camping? Like I said, I need an update now that I've returned.

Lonliness
07-29-2008, 01:00 AM
Well Maroko found Terra, Aqua, and Ven at the Deadlock HQ and Zanna broke them out. The Deadlock HQ is now trying to get the group. Now Blade, Maroko, Zanna, Terra, Aqua, and Ven are over at the edge of the forest in Techno Twilight Town where they can see the beach and have no choice, but to watch Ashley get beat up by a Forgotten One(new monster). If you want to know what they are and what they can do just PM me about it. Dawn34's character (I forgot her name) and the rest are somewhere in the forest being attack by heartless.

I guess that helped out

Sealboy
07-29-2008, 05:16 PM
How can you beat the Forgotten One? Would Xiac's wind move do the trick or what? If not I need to find out how the Forgotten One can block the attack :dazed:.

Lonliness
07-29-2008, 05:52 PM
How can you beat the Forgotten One? Would Xiac's wind move do the trick or what? If not I need to find out how the Forgotten One can block the attack :dazed:.
Forgotten Ones can't die because the are already dead and the wind move won't do the trick and it doesn't need to block it. It eyes can see everything! Even through peoples clothes, thats why its eyes changed to a sky blue. It can switch its eye color to be able to see different things. Sky Blue means seeing attacks. Two ways to beat it:

1. Get rid of it
2. The person that created it is the only person who can actually kill it.

Sealboy
07-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Hold on, if it can see through peoples clothes then it's a... PERVERT!

Lonliness
07-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Hold on, if it can see through peoples clothes then it's a... PERVERT!
I don't think we should end the RP when we get to Chimera. Maybe we just say that a certain Forgotten One is the think we have to beat for the RP to be over. Then we could beat Chimera in the next Deadlock. What do you guys say?

Sealboy
07-30-2008, 04:49 PM
I like it!!!

Saraibre Ryu
07-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Oy, much postage again.

Anyway, if you're considering that, then I'm reminding you all of the fact that Yamari still has Ayamei, so if you want to wait for her to come back in the second one, (since my plan is still good to go) or not.

She wouldn't be the same in the next one however, and neither would Yamari. They would have...interesting, yet, not good changes happen to them.

I dunno, what sounds good to you Tyrell?

Sealboy
07-30-2008, 08:55 PM
Oh yeah I forgot :oops:. Maybe we should rescue Ayamei before we beat the forgotten one or whatever.

Lonliness
07-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Ayamei can come back in the second one if you want. That would be cool lol. It sounds good Saraibre.

I think we should end the RP soon because I'm so impatient. I already put the preview for the second Deadlock in the discussion section. Plus I'm tired with all the battles, I just want to start the second one already! lol

How should we end the RP since it is almost finished anyway in my book?

What do you guys think?

Sealboy
07-30-2008, 09:48 PM
I dunno... wat do you guys suggest?

Lonliness
07-30-2008, 09:51 PM
OOOOOHHH I got an idea! *lightbolb*

What Maroko saw on the television! We could make the group go to his house and Zanna will explain what it is on the tv. And then everyone makes their last posts. Pretty cool huh? lol

Sealboy
07-30-2008, 09:56 PM
... well I guess it's okay but Xiac wont be bothered because he's asleep. When we start the RP should it be a few months later or should we just stick to a few days. seeing as Ayamei still held captive...

Saraibre Ryu
07-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Well, maybe a month or two. Yamari could leave a note, that she has Ayamei, and you only have a certain amount of time to locate her. It could be a secondary objective to the Chimera defeating thing. Like Ashley's goal to become stronger to rescue her and all that jazz. ayamei and Yamari will need time to...'change'.

My last post won't really exsist, maybe some teaser for whats going to happen to Ayamei and Yamari but not really important.

I'd intro a pair of new characters to be semi-protagonists in the next one maybe. I'm a bit slow working on my next fanfic chapter at the moment...

Lonliness
07-30-2008, 10:39 PM
Well I have it all in my head so I can post it at any time. It wouldn't be a month or two because I could type it in a few hours.

Hm... that sounds good. There could be two real objectives just like in this one. In this one the characters had to find Terra, Aqua, and Ven and defeat Chimera.

In the preview of the second Deadlock they have to kill Chimera to set the Forgotten Ones free so they could become into humans again. then the primary objective could be to rescue Ayamei or somethin like that.

Saraibre Ryu
07-30-2008, 10:49 PM
Well I have it all in my head so I can post it at any time. It wouldn't be a month or two because I could type it in a few hours.

Hm... that sounds good. There could be two real objectives just like in this one. In this one the characters had to find Terra, Aqua, and Ven and defeat Chimera.

In the preview of the second Deadlock they have to kill Chimera to set the Forgotten Ones free so they could become into humans again. then the primary objective could be to rescue Ayamei or somethin like that.

We mean a month after RP time wise, not real time wise, if thats what I'm assuming that sentence is implying.

Well, I'll have one final post in the Deadlocked RP before the two peoples final exit. That'll be posted later since that plan is all up in this thing called a 'head' of mine already.

Sealboy
07-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Can Xiac be given some kind of gift that allows him to be somewhat of a warrior of light. He black Keyblade could go and he could get 2 new ones. He would be able to go into forms of light and fend off heartless, soul extractors etc. I could do an RP post of something like the beginning of his power coming and then it could develop over the 2nd RP. What I mean is, can Xiac be able to be a warrior of the light? It's just an idea I just thought of. And he could only have the light element. What do you guys think?

Lonliness
07-31-2008, 05:38 PM
warrior of the light sounds like he is the best person that could use light in that case it could be major godmodding so I wouldn't exactly call it warrior of the light if I were you.:oops: Well by 2 new ones you should only have them when you go into the form and drop one like Kaioo's character does.(Or somethin like he does). Well Maroko and Blade are mostly Darkness warriors just like Light Warriors, but use darkness. So as long as it doesn't go over the top then you could use it. I was thinking of Maroko having one more form too.