PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Pokéruto -Pokémon Naruto crossover [DS]

CM
07-13-2008, 02:06 AM
Enought said, in my opinion. I decided to get this up really early to avoid discussion in the SU thread. That's all I have to say at the moment. Please post your questions, ideas, or whatever you like to get this DS thread started.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 02:46 AM
Heres a topic starter; Which team should I use for the RP??? The Four Region Teams, Ryu Squad, Team Terra. I've no idea!!! I need some suggestions.

CM
07-13-2008, 02:57 AM
Unfortunatly, I don't know what to tell you, Saraibre.

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 02:59 AM
Sorry guys, I'm stealing all the Hyuugas as soon as I can.

#Go Boom#

CM
07-13-2008, 03:02 AM
I have no problem with it.

BTW, to get an idea of what the RP might be like, you can read my fan fiction. It will be different, though, because there will be a lot more OCs that in the fic. Just a thought that I might pass on. Y'all don't have to read it if you don't want too, plus it's in first-person, anyway.

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 03:07 AM
I'm a little busy with my own PokemonXNaruto crossover...well...kinda...actually it's more like this;

Pokemon X Naruto X Warriors X FMA X Wolf's Rain X HDM

^^;

So yeah.

Etherscursedstarforthosewhoknow.

BTW, Are the Akatsuki going after the legendary pokemon? Because if they are I have this;

---
“WAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

“What the hell, Tobi?! Get off me!”

“B-but Senpai! There’s a GIANT MONSTER OVER THERE!”

“Why should I care?”

“Because it followed me here!”

Deidara gulped, turning his head and body slowly around, and finding himself face-to-face with a gigantic reptilian beast, bigger than the Sanbi, it’s nose about an inch from Deidara’s. It had a rocket-like form and a compact ball of yellow energy was shimmering in it’s gargantuan dinosaur mouth.

“Tobi.” Said Deidara.

“Y-yes S-senpai…?” Tobi replied from where he was hiding behind Deidara.

“I hate you!” Deidara yelled turning around and fleeing as fast as he could with Tobi right behind him, and close behind them both the yellow beam of energy that had flown from the monster’s mouth.
---

#Go Boom#

CM
07-13-2008, 03:11 AM
I'm a little busy with my own PokemonXNaruto crossover...well...kinda...actually it's more like this;

Pokemon X Naruto X Warriors X FMA X Wolf's Rain X HDM

^^;

So yeah.

Etherscursedstarforthosewhoknow.

BTW, Are the Akatsuki going after the legendary pokemon? Because if they are I have this;

---
“WAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

“What the hell, Tobi?! Get off me!”

“B-but Senpai! There’s a GIANT MONSTER OVER THERE!”

“Why should I care?”

“Because it followed me here!”

Deidara gulped, turning his head and body slowly around, and finding himself face-to-face with a gigantic reptilian beast, bigger than the Sanbi, it’s nose about an inch from Deidara’s. It had a rocket-like form and a compact ball of yellow energy was shimmering in it’s gargantuan dinosaur mouth.

“Tobi.” Said Deidara.

“Y-yes S-senpai…?” Tobi replied from where he was hiding behind Deidara.

“I hate you!” Deidara yelled turning around and fleeing as fast as he could with Tobi right behind him, and close behind them both the yellow beam of energy that had flown from the monster’s mouth.
---

#Go Boom#

*falls over laughing* Poor Dei-kun!!!

*after calming down*

Okay, I'm good, and they could be. I don't know yet since I'm working that detail out in my Pokéruto fanfic right now... well, not right now. I'm getting to the part when the Sand Sibs show up and... never mind.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 03:13 AM
Unfortunatly, I don't know what to tell you, Saraibre.

Well that isn't helping. Just pick one at random I love them all.

Add 'Runaic Orre' on that list as well. Darn you giant list of Pokemon that I've personalized...

CM
07-13-2008, 03:16 AM
Well that isn't helping. Just pick one at random I love them all.

Add 'Runaic Orre' on that list as well. Darn you giant list of Pokemon that I've personalized...

You're trying to figure out what Pokemon to put on your team, right? Sorry that I'm slow at the moment.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 03:20 AM
You're trying to figure out what Pokemon to put on your team, right? Sorry that I'm slow at the moment.

Yes. you see, I've many...'Poke-profiles' and for example, I've two Charizards, then the Charmeleon and charmander twins, four different Swamperts, two Tyranitars, three Sceptiles...yes, all different like people.

If I listed them all I'd run out of room. Ashe is going to be in there as its a must, I never go anywhere without her.

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 03:20 AM
The Fanfiction that clip's from is a humor...it has many more hilarious moments than that.

That's where I got the idea. Of the Akatsuki being after the legendaries? That happens in my fanfiction, plus Itachi and Kisame get whooped by a Lugia, Tobi and Deidara get Hyper Beamed, Zetsu makes friends with a bulbusaur, Kisame runs off with a lovely young Shapedo...

Yeah it's weird...

ANYWAY...

Why don't you use the pokemon team from the last ANPJ? The pokemon you had then?

I liked them.

They were awesome.

#Go Boom#

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 03:22 AM
The Fanfiction that clip's from is a humor...it has many more hilarious moments than that.

That's where I got the idea. Of the Akatsuki being after the legendaries? That happens in my fanfiction, plus Itachi and Kisame get whooped by a Lugia, Tobi and Deidara get Hyper Beamed, Zetsu makes friends with a bulbusaur, Kisame runs off with a lovely young Shapedo...

Yeah it's weird...

ANYWAY...

Why don't you use the pokemon team from the last ANPJ? The one you had then?

I liked them.

They were awesome.

#Go Boom#

ROFL! XD.

Anyway, what team was that again? I don't remember XD I was hoping to put in one of my Absols maybe...

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 03:25 AM
Datara, Tearess, Ashe, Tectori, Astrailyx, and Shakage.

I believe that was all of them.

#Go Boom#

CM
07-13-2008, 03:25 AM
I have crazy friends here... but anyway. Just to let y'all know, the Momoyia Labratories are stationed in Kanto, if that helps. But I doubt it does...

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2008, 03:26 AM
I was hoping, if I could be accepted into the RP, if Saturn could be warped to the Ninja World by Giratina's doing, since Saturn now lives near Sendoff Spring. Would that be OK, versus the transportation machine?

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 03:27 AM
I wish we could all start REALLY close to changing worlds, like, in the fifth post we go to the Naruto universe.

If not we might just never reach the Naruto universe...

#Go Boom#

CM
07-13-2008, 03:28 AM
I was hoping, if I could be accepted into the RP, if Saturn could be warped to the Ninja World by Giratina's doing, since Saturn now lives near Sendoff Spring. Would that be OK, versus the transportation machine?

I guess that could work, but I don't think that that will be one of the Pokemon "suck"ed into the Ninja World.

Trainer17
07-13-2008, 03:29 AM
Since we're going to the Naruto world, where the 7 Legends and some species of Pokemon are, my question is, If we have a Pokemon team less than 6, are we able to capture some there?

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 03:30 AM
Datara, Tearess, Ashe, Tectori, Astrailyx, and Shakage.

I believe that was all of them.

#Go Boom#

Yeah, but Astrailyx and Shakage were Fakemon. Still, Ashe/Tearess/Datara are part of Team Terra...I think I got something.

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 03:32 AM
Since we're going to the Naruto world, where the 7 Legends and some species of Pokemon are, my question is, If we have a Pokemon team less than 6, are we able to capture some there?

Yes, I only have three pokemon, so I would like to know this too, un.

Rayquaza, un.

#Go Boom#

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2008, 03:32 AM
I guess that could work, but I don't think that that will be one of the Pokemon "suck"ed into the Ninja World.

No; Giratina cannot part too far from Turnback Cave, for there, he can live. The legendary Pokemon causing a rip in the fabric of space so they could go to the Ninja World hurt Giratina badly. He cannot leave Turnback Cave, but Saturn, his Pokemon, Darkrai, and Mewtwo are, however, warped to the Ninja world to help save the seven legendaries.

Since Mew will be one of those seven legendaries, you know Mewtwo can't help but not resist the fact that he can meet his equal.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 03:36 AM
I demand Naruchu! There must be a Pikachu-Naruto moment! Its inevitable that it happens!

Okay all done. I might put Topazz on m team just for that to happen.

CM
07-13-2008, 03:37 AM
Yes, you can catch Pokemon. I will allow a few to have more than six, my character Crystal being one of them.

Alex, you can catch Rayquaza.

I'll catch Raikou and Latias at least, but this is still up for discussion.

I guess that two more Legendaries go, but they will not be mentioned in the beginign of the RP since Keynoma didn't get their DNA signature on her machines when the team goes to the Ninja World.

What exactly are you planing, Saraibre?

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2008, 03:39 AM
Yes, you can catch Pokemon. I will allow a few to have more than six, my character Crystal being one of them.

I guess that two more Legendaries go, but they will not be mentioned in the beginign of the RP since Keynoma didn't get their DNA signature on her machines when the team goes to the Ninja World.

May I catch Mew? Having Mewtwo on my side, you know how tempting this is for him... Of course, as you said, later in the RP...

Trainer17
07-13-2008, 03:40 AM

In that case, cool :3
I won't be catching any legendaries to spoil my fun at the RP, I'll be like somewhat ash, who just sees the Legend, fight/help it.

CM
07-13-2008, 03:41 AM
May I catch Mew? Having Mewtwo on my side, you know how tempting this is for him...

If things go well, yes.

And I'm putting Latias up for grabs because I want both Raikou and Suicune, but still up for discussion, but Raikou is mine no matter what! I demand it! ... Sorry...

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2008, 03:42 AM
If things go well, yes.

And I'm putting Latias up for grabs because I want both Raikou and Suicune, but still up for discussion, but Raikou is mine no matter what! I demand it! ... Sorry...

If things go well, I will be more giddy about getting Mew than you are about getting Raikou. ^^

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 03:43 AM
If things go well, yes.

MY LATIAS! *takes Latias and hides her*

Yes, sorry ever since I've seen Pokemon Heroes she is mine.

So, do legendaries count towards our six Pokemon in our Party or no?

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 03:43 AM
I now have a sudden urge to have Deidara catch the Rayquaza...even though he's not a pokemon trainer...un...

Deidara's so midget it's not even funny, though, un xD 5' 5.4"? For an adult male? xD

I'm now tempted to draw Deidara as Link riding a Rayquaza...

o.o

Anyway, when do we start the RP, un?

#Go Boom, un#

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 03:47 AM
I now have a sudden urge to have Deidara catch the Rayquaza...even though he's not a pokemon trainer...un...

Deidara's so midget it's not even funny, though, un xD 5' 5.4"? For an adult male? xD

I'm now tempted to draw Deidara as Link riding a Rayquaza...

o.o

Anyway, when do we start the RP, un?

#Go Boom, un#

XD...Ahh, I got the giggles now...*laughs so hard she falls out of her chair*

I'm tempted to have Shino run into Shayda, or my Scizor, Cobalt. Or to have Kiba run into an Arcanine...

You know what else, I want Shika to have a match of Shogi with a Metagross...that'd be epicness.

CM
07-13-2008, 03:47 AM
Okay...

No, they do now count to your six. That' what I ment by some can carry more than six.

Deidara-kun and Rayquaza... I can see that, unfortunatly... dang! Here comes the confusing crush thing!!!

I'm having problems with who my characters will like, but I have some of it down if anyone wants to know.

In a little bit, I guess, will start. I'd like Saraibre to finish hers at least before starting it.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 03:51 AM
Okay...

No, they do now count to your six. That' what I ment by some can carry more than six.

Deidara-kun and Rayquaza... I can see that, unfortunatly... dang! Here comes the confusing crush thing!!!

I'm having problems with who my characters will like, but I have some of it down if anyone wants to know.

In a little bit, I guess, will start. I'd like Saraibre to finish hers at least before starting it.

Wait, some can carry more than six...that was a bit confusing. Can I be one that carries more than six? If not I'll just befirend Latias so that she follows Yain around.

And now that I have my all girl team, i'm working on the other parts. I'll post everyone's sprite later.

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2008, 03:52 AM
Okay...

I can't wait for the RP to start. ^^

Anxious to type up Saturn's adventure in Turnback Cave...

And I might actually fit someone else into the RP from Team Galactic... I'll go make her sign up now...

CM
07-13-2008, 03:55 AM
You can be one of the ones that can carry more than six Pokemon, Saraibre. Crystal is one of the ones who can carry all of her Pokemon with her, that's why there's a Main Pokemon Team thing.

So far Crystal, Stephanie, and Saraibre's character can carry more that six Pokemon. I'll allow more, just now sure how many yet.

And my delima ain't over yet... dang... I'm about ready to slam my head into something...

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 03:59 AM
You can be one of the ones that can carry more than six Pokemon, Saraibre. Crystal is one of the ones who can carry all of her Pokemon with her, that's why there's a Main Pokemon Team thing.

So far Crystal, Stephanie, and Saraibre's character can carry more that six Pokemon. I'll allow more, just now sure how many yet.

And my delima ain't over yet... dang... I'm about ready to slam my head into something...

Sweet, thank you Crystal! I'm almost done my SU.

I want to help with dihlema...

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 04:00 AM
Deidara's a midget...un...

I CANNOT get that out of my head...un...

That ruins so many crack fics making fun of Sasori's height...un...

Speaking of which, I believe Dragon of the Nile will be joining this RP...because I'm begging her to...un...

And if I can get Littlewind to join I'll be happy as Deidara in a military explosive factory, un ^^

Can't wait for RP start.

#Go Boom, un#

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2008, 04:01 AM

If I could, Saturn has six Pokemon, so in order to capture Mew, he'd have to have more room... May I be one of the people who can carry more than six, too...? ^_^"

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 04:06 AM
Since this is the perfect idea, I thought I better post what I found in my brothers Youtube Favorites. Its a very catchy remix. Click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypVFaT4s1oI).

Yes, very random, but still, I thought it'd be funny.

You know, I just realized that Kami and Deidara have very similar techniques...but if Kami gets excited, she'd be Deidara's clone, only in the style of graffiti...

EDIT: What would happen if Lee met the Hitmon evo line?

CM
07-13-2008, 04:10 AM
No prob, Saraibre.

Now I can't stop laughing (for a little while) thanks to you, Alex. How tall is Dei-kun, again? I may be taller than him.

Sure you can, Geoffreys-Darkness.

My problem is relationships with my characters. Here's what I have-

Crystal - can't decide between Neji-kun or Deidara-kun, plus being bi, she'll most likely like Temari-chan.
Stephanie - maybe Kiba-kun
Keynoma - maybe Kakashi-sensei...
Kristen - too young to matter and she won't be in the rp much anyway

... and now I'm scared because of Saraibre's comment on Lee and the Hitmon evo line... *shivers*

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2008, 04:10 AM
Since this is the perfect idea, I thought I better post what I found in my brothers Youtube Favorites. Its a very catchy remix. Click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypVFaT4s1oI).

Yes, very random, but still, I thought it'd be funny.

You know, I just realized that Kami and Deidara have very similar techniques...but if Kami gets excited, she'd be Deidara's clone, only in the style of graffiti...

Well, Lee would get a kick out of that!

-pun-

<TheSorrowOfPE2K>

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 04:12 AM
Well, Lee would get a kick out of that!

-pun-

<TheSorrowOfPE2K>

I saw that coming from fifty seven kilometers away.

I'm going to wait to hear from Alex-chan.

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 04:18 AM
No prob, Saraibre.

Now I can't stop laughing (for a little while) thanks to you, Alex. How tall is Dei-kun, again? I may be taller than him.

5' 5.4"

Yeah.

I'm .6 inches taller than Deidara, un!

The new Hitmon evolution! Hitmonrocklee!

Crystal - can't decide between Neji-kun or Deidara-kun, plus being bi, she'll most likely like Temari-chan.

Choose someone else's characters, I have plans for mine...un...

Evil planssss....

Deidara: O_O;

#Go Boom, un#

CM
07-13-2008, 04:22 AM
You're a lot of help, Alex-chan... those are the only two guys I like, really...

*sighs*

Poor Dei-kun. I AM taller than him! I'm 5'7"

I also need to decide where to put this RP... most likely in Other because it's a crossover...

And we need more Naruto OCs since we have... NONE!!! And we need more people to play other Naruto canon characters...

I'll shut up now.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 04:27 AM
You're a lot of help, Alex-chan... those are the only two guys I like, really...

*sighs*

Poor Dei-kun. I AM taller than him! I'm 5'7"

I also need to decide where to put this RP... most likely in Other because it's a crossover...

And we need more Naruto OCs since we have... NONE!!! And we need more people to play other Naruto canon characters...

I'll shut up now.

That is a good question...it wouldn't really matter where, but I'd put it in Pokemon since its related to Pokemon just to be safe. If not we can always get it moved.

Anyway, I MIGHT play a Naruto canon. Maybe...

I really want a Naru-chu post real bad...

CM
07-13-2008, 04:33 AM
That is a good question...it wouldn't really matter where, but I'd put it in Pokemon since its related to Pokemon just to be safe. If not we can always get it moved.

Anyway, I MIGHT play a Naruto canon. Maybe...

I really want a Naru-chu post real bad...

I'll do that then... and why do you want a Naru-chu post?

EDIT: BTW, I'll be switching back and forth between first and third person. It depends on how many of my characters are in my post.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 04:40 AM
I'll do that then... and why do you want a Naru-chu post?

O.o you question the Naruchu? Well, I have this plan. Its pretty funny, but I'm going to save it for the RP.

This is a pic of the Naruchu (http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/270840/thththPikachu_Naruto.jpg), and another (http://www.wikifotos.es/static2/2008/01/19/2926364.jpg)...shall I continue?

Then there is everyone as a Pichu! (http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb266/WatashiErlock/Naruchu_and_Exhaustive_Company_by_L.jpg)

CM
07-13-2008, 04:47 AM
O.o you question the Naruchu? Well, I have this plan. Its pretty funny, but I'm going to save it for the RP.

This is a pic of the Naruchu (http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/270840/thththPikachu_Naruto.jpg), and another (http://www.wikifotos.es/static2/2008/01/19/2926364.jpg)...shall I continue?

Then there is everyone as a Pichu! (http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb266/WatashiErlock/Naruchu_and_Exhaustive_Company_by_L.jpg)

I don't question the Naruchu. I was just wondering. Well I'm working on the first post, so I believe the RP will start soon.

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 04:51 AM
I volunteer a new concept.

I wish to ask if you can somehow keep cross-world relationships from happening, or one way in another break them in the end...

Like in HDM, you can't have a cross world relationship because <INSERT SPOILERS HERE>

So you know...?

#Go Boom, un#

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 04:53 AM
I don't question the Naruchu. I was just wondering. Well I'm working on the first post, so I believe the RP will start soon.

Sweet. Just keep in mind that *reviews party and counts again* half of the dance, with the exception of Ashe, Datara and Ryuda. so if you seen Shrin pulling something DDr style its not my fault. *hides DDR game*

I think I'll take over Kiba and Shino again, just because of my hopefully successful plans for the future.

EDIT: What will our Pokemon be there for to defend us from besides Team Galactic? I mean attacking people isn't really a pushed value in the Pokemon world, especially with me, so they'll be attacking people--er, ninja's?

And what about evolution? I'd like my other carried Pokemon to evolve with a Fire Stone that Yain will obviously carry but still, what about that concept?

CM
07-13-2008, 05:00 AM
My concept on the cross-world relationship is that after the mission, the Trianers will have to choose to either go back to their world or stay in the Ninja world. Sorry for the spoiler, but that's my idea.

The reason for the Pokemon attacking is that they are confused on the situatoin. They have no idea where they are or how they got there. That's my idea.

Evolution... I haven't thought about that, really... sorry for not being a help.

EDIT: The RP has officially started!!!

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 05:08 AM
My concept on the cross-world relationship is that after the mission, the Trianers will have to choose to either go back to their world or stay in the Ninja world. Sorry for the spoiler, but that's my idea.

The reason for the Pokemon attacking is that they are confused on the situatoin. They have no idea where they are or how they got there. That's my idea.

Evolution... I haven't thought about that, really... sorry for not being a help.

EDIT: The RP has officially started!!!

Okay, for the, 'carrying more than six' thing, I had this in mind;

Engineer the Ditto, Topazz the Pikachu (maybe, not 100%) and Fernox the Growlithe (I'm planning on evolving.)

In order to carry them I'm thinkoing of Engineer changing into a Pokeball (I know its not genetic but he's an odd Ditto and thats the only technological thing he coudl change into) and hold Fernox, while Topazz follows Yain even though she was told to stay home and happens to get into the portal before it closes.

Thats my plan. Making a post now.

CM
07-13-2008, 05:10 AM
Okay, for the, 'carrying more than six' thing, I had this in mind;

Engineer the Ditto, Topazz the Pikachu (maybe, not 100%) and Fernox the Growlithe (I'm planning on evolving.)

In order to carry them I'm thinkoing of Engineer changing into a Pokeball (I know its not genetic but he's an odd Ditto and thats the only technological thing he coudl change into) and hold Fernox, while Topazz follows Yain even though she was told to stay home and happens to get into the portal before it closes.

Thats my plan. Making a post now.

Okay, that's fine with me.

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 05:17 AM
I plan to introduce my Akatsuki members as soon as I get into the Ninja world.

Also, my Charmander goes by the name of Lexy, OK?

Just so y'all know...

And about the pairing thing, be lucky I don't pair them up with my characters. I'm the kind of crazy insane fangirl that tuns her bishies into slaves >=D

Neji and Sasori: *Tied and gagged in corner* Mmp mff!

#Go Boom#

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 05:27 AM
You know what I just thought of? Shrin telling all the Kunoichi how to do proper flower arranging. FYI, Shrin is my Ivysaur

Shrin: No, you must put the dragonsnap on this side, then for that one putting the orchid in the center to promote its beautiful yet calming perserverance and ambiance while giving a perfectly soothing fragrance that isn't overtaking, but arragned in a certain style of strength so that its just impecible, giving you the imagery of an outdoor evening on a veranda.

Yep, thats Shrin for you.

CM
07-13-2008, 05:32 AM
Poor Neji-kun... *wants to help him but is scared of what Alex will do and doesn't really care for Sasori*

Anyway, looks like I won't get any help with which guy Crystal will like and I haven't had any protests for who Stephanie and Keynoma may like, so I may keep that. Also... never mind... lost me train of thought... something about who is gonna play who form Naruto unless the rest of them will be NPCs...

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 05:43 AM
Poor Neji-kun... *wants to help him but is scared of what Alex will do and doesn't really care for Sasori*

Anyway, looks like I won't get any help with which guy Crystal will like and I haven't had any protests for who Stephanie and Keynoma may like, so I may keep that. Also... never mind... lost me train of thought... something about who is gonna play who form Naruto unless the rest of them will be NPCs...

I'll be Naruto if you need it!

CM
07-13-2008, 06:00 AM
I'll be Naruto if you need it!

'Cause you want to turn him into a Pikachu... but I don't mind... I want to know if anynoe other than me wants the Sand Sibs in the RP... (you can guess why I say that from a previous post of mine... hehe...)

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 06:09 AM
'Cause you want to turn him into a Pikachu... but I don't mind... I want to know if anynoe other than me wants the Sand Sibs in the RP... (you can guess why I say that from a previous post of mine... hehe...)

Ooh, me, it'd be cool, because of the Flygon's in the RP, since they're called the 'spirit of the desert' and all that jazz. It'd be a cool fight if Gaara started to try and, you know, fufill his only purpose in life. A fight in a raging sandstorm, that'd be epicness.

And no, I'm not going to turn Naruto into a Pikachu, but thanks for the idea!

CM
07-13-2008, 06:13 AM
Ooh, me, it'd be cool, because of the Flygon's in the RP, since they're called the 'spirit of the desert' and all that jazz. It'd be a cool fight if Gaara started to try and, you know, fufill his only purpose in life. A fight in a raging sandstorm, that'd be epicness.

And no, I'm not going to turn Naruto into a Pikachu, but thanks for the idea!

And now I regret saying that...

Andl that would be a cool idea. We just have to wait for Alex to get back on so we can go to the world. I'll have Kristen show up to wait for the others, which I have to go back and look at the SU...

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 06:18 AM
And now I regret saying that...

Andl that would be a cool idea. We just have to wait for Alex to get back on so we can go to the world. I'll have Kristen show up to wait for the others, which I have to go back and look at the SU...

Its not going to be something stupid, like the Byakugan thing and Neji using it for perverted purposes. But hopefully very funny. I have two ways of doing it humanely, and with very little seriousness as possible while still remaining somewhat mature about it.

CM
07-13-2008, 06:20 AM
Its not going to be something stupid, like the Byakugan thing and Neji using it for perverted purposes. But hopefully very funny. I have two ways of doing it humanely, and with very little seriousness as possible while still remaining somewhat mature about it.

Good, and I just now realized... WE'RE AT FOUR PAGES ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry, but that surprised me...

EDIT:

MAKE THAT FIVE PAGES!!! HOLY COW!!!

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2008, 06:22 AM

EDIT:

Well, successive posting... is the blame... xD

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 06:25 AM

EDIT:

Yep. You didn't notice? I hope we don't forget about TUS, but I suppose no one can really post until we get the rest of it sorted out. (Alex will not let that RP die until she does XD She told me, not those words exactly, but in that sense.)

Can't wait for my plan; Operation: Fernox...I've lots of things planned. Weird meetings really, but yeah, still, can't wait to get there.

Holy smoke I'm already over 3120 posts just today? This'll be my fastest VPP ever. Go Flygonness!

EDIT: I've always wondered how a Ninetales would fare in the Naruto universe. You guys notice how Pokemon attacks kinda look like some of the jutsu's the ninja's use?

CM
07-13-2008, 06:28 AM
Yep. You didn't notice? I hope we don't forget about TUS, but I suppose no one can really post until we get the rest of it sorted out. (Alex will not let that RP die until she does XD She told me, not those words exactly, but in that sense.)

Can't wait for my plan; Operation: Fernox...I've lots of things planned. Weird meetings really, but yeah, still, can't wait to get there.

Holy smoke I'm already over 3120 posts just today? This'll be my fastest VPP ever. Go Flygonness!

No, I wasn't. I was only paying attention to the posts, not the pages... heheh... so, now shall we find out who is RPing as which Sand Sib? (I don't know. Just trying to get things done ahead of time before we go to the Naru World)

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2008, 06:31 AM
No, I wasn't. I was only paying attention to the posts, not the pages... heheh... so, now shall we find out who is RPing as which Sand Sib? (I don't know. Just trying to get things done ahead of time before we go to the Naru World)

I would, but I'm not really up to it right now.

Holy snap its almost midnight XD Well, I'll be off for now. I better go bother my other forum since I'm a mod there. I'll check back in right before I hit the sack, then go to bed and do this thing called sleep.

CM
07-13-2008, 06:34 AM
I would, but I'm not really up to it right now.

Holy snap its almost midnight XD Well, I'll be off for now. I better go bother my other forum since I'm a mod there. I'll check back in right before I hit the sack, then go to bed and do this thing called sleep.

It's 1:32 AM where I am, so I need to go and do this thing you call "sleep" too. People, please don't get too far ahead of me! I beg you! I have had to drop out of my own RPs because the others got too far ahead of me and I couldn't catch up and keep up. I should be on in a few hours, 8-12 hours to be exact. Not too sure. I'll catch you all later!

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2008, 07:18 AM
It's 1:32 AM where I am, so I need to go and do this thing you call "sleep" too. People, please don't get too far ahead of me! I beg you! I have had to drop out of my own RPs because the others got too far ahead of me and I couldn't catch up and keep up. I should be on in a few hours, 8-12 hours to be exact. Not too sure. I'll catch you all later!

I'll be pulling an all-nighter... You all know where to find me... snoozing online...

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 07:40 AM
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark...I'm a bit late, right?

Me and Dragon were discussing some RPs and stuff and got off on, like, eighty tangents, eventually leading to a discussion about Japan and America...I'm not going to post it or anything like I usually would.

Then I suddenly got the urge to start my Ultimate Crossover Series again because it didn't get far last time...

Then I listened to Evanescence's "My Last Breath" for a half an hour.

So I had a busy day.

But I'm back.

...sorta...

#Go Boom, un#

CM
07-13-2008, 07:15 PM
You all didn't have to stop posting because I went away. But whatever. Let's continue the RP and the discussion because there are things that should be discussed, but I'm not sure of what as of yet.

Nevermore Wolf
07-13-2008, 07:17 PM
I plan on posting within the next ten minutes...

#Go Boom, un#

CM
07-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Okay. Now we have at least one trainer for each Legendary... I'll go back and see who has what so far

EDIT:
Here's the list of RPers and their Pokemon charries and which Legendaries are already claimed-

Crystal Momoyia:
Crystal Momoyia - Raikou
Stephanie Shantez - Suicune
Keynoma Momoyia - unclaimed
Kristen Momoyia - unclaimed (but I don't think I'll have her catch one...)

Winged Charmander:
Alexandra C. Edwards - Rayquaza (I'm not sure, but she's claimed Rayquaza for one of her charries...)

Saraibre:
Yain Tagsten - Latias

Geoffreys-Darkness:
Saturn - Mew
Mars - unclaimed

Redmario:
Simon Weather - unclaimed

Unclaimed Legendary Pokemon:
Latios
Dialga
(I will accept requests to have other Legendaries appear in the Ninja World)

Professor Geoffrey
07-14-2008, 01:04 AM
How about Celebi appearing, and Mars catching it? After all, Dialga is coming, so why not Celebi?

Saraibre Ryu
07-14-2008, 04:33 AM
Can I have Latios too? I'm thinking of putting another character in for comic relief on the Pokemon side, but I'm not sure yet, I probably won't.

Hey Alex, how would Deidara react to this;

'Claydol, Explosion!'

Since this is my only time on the computer as my dad wanted us to take a break rfom games since I was on alot yesterday, I was thinking about Pokemon-Naruto relations and thats the first one I came up with.

Nevermore Wolf
07-14-2008, 04:49 AM
Can I have Latios too? I'm thinking of putting another character in for comic relief on the Pokemon side, but I'm not sure yet, I probably won't.

Hey Alex, how would Deidara react to this;

'Claydol, Explosion!'

Since this is my only time on the computer as my dad wanted us to take a break rfom games since I was on alot yesterday, I was thinking about Pokemon-Naruto relations and thats the first one I came up with.

http://i35.tinypic.com/ac8lg5.png
"Copycat!"

Lawlthought

I have to go draw that now xD

~Go Boom, un~

Saraibre Ryu
07-14-2008, 05:06 AM
You know there are alot of Pokemon moves that look like jutsu's from Naruto. For example:

Shadow Sneak=Shadow Posesion jutsu (based on PBR animation)
Air Slash/Cutter=Wind Scythe
(Fire attacks=alot of fire based looking jutsu)
Attack/Defend Order=what Shino does with his bugs
Double Team= Shadow Clone Jutsu
Transform=(you think about it)
Substitute=Substitution jutsu
Volt Tackle=Kinda like Chidori
Aura Sphere=Rasengan

They look/act similar. Does anyone else think so, or am I just crazy? Wait, we all know I'm crazy so thats ot of the question.

Nevermore Wolf
07-14-2008, 05:11 AM
Don't forget Mist.

Or Lucario's ability to see aura. Let us make a list of what it does, no?

See a being's spiritual energy.
See long distances.
See behind oneself.
See through things.

FAMILIARITY...

~Go Boom, un~

CM
07-14-2008, 05:19 AM
Don't forget Mist.

See long distances.
See behind oneself.
See through things.

FAMILIARITY...

~Go Boom, un~

I know! Um... meow... Byakugan! ... Meow!

=^^=

Saraibre Ryu
07-14-2008, 05:22 AM
Don't forget Mist.

See long distances.
See behind oneself.
See through things.

FAMILIARITY...

~Go Boom, un~

I'd compare the Byakugan to a Luxray's eyes, but that works too...

I'm going to make another Pokemon character. He'll be up in a few minutes.

And FYI, Yain's age isn't 17, I meant to put 14 but pushed the wrong number on my number pad.

CM
07-14-2008, 05:27 AM
I'd compare the Byakugan to a Luxray's eyes, but that works too...

I'm going to make another Pokemon character. He'll be up in a few minutes.

And FYI, Yain's age isn't 17, I meant to put 14 but pushed the wrong number on my number pad.

The Byakugan is like Luxray's eyes, but is also like when Lucario used Aura. That's my comparison, meow.

=^^=

Nevermore Wolf
07-14-2008, 05:43 AM
Pokemon people ripping off other animes.

Yeah! >=O

O hey Kisame!

Hi!

He's my best friend.

And together we cause havoc...

...Steal candy from babies...

...And foil people's plans.

It's fun.

They're crazy, un.

DADDY?!

O_o;

~Go Boom, un~

Saraibre Ryu
07-14-2008, 05:43 AM
Okay, my Steel/Fighting specialist is up now. you can go check him out now.

I remember only saying I was going to do only one character...well thats out the window XD

CM
07-14-2008, 05:50 AM
Pokemon people ripping off other animes.

Yeah! >=O

O hey Kisame!

Hi!

He's my best friend.

And together we cause havoc...

...Steal candy from babies...

...And foil people's plans.

It's fun.

They're crazy, un.

DADDY?!

O_o;

~Go Boom, un~

It's Sushi and Dei-kun, meow! *is held back from glomping Deidara*

Calm down, sis.

You're no fun, Kiara, meow.

I know, but at least Falis isn't here...

=O_O= ... yeah, meow.

Enough with the "meow"!!!

Spoke too soon.
Okay, my Steel/Fighting specialist is up now. you can go check him out now.

I remember only saying I was going to do only one character...well thats out the window XD

Already replied in the SU, meow.

=^^=

Saraibre Ryu
07-14-2008, 05:55 AM
It's Sushi and Dei-kun, meow! *is held back from glomping Deidara*

Calm down, sis.

You're no fun, Kiara, meow.

I know, but at least Falis isn't here...

=O_O= ... yeah, meow.

Enough with the "meow"!!!

Spoke too soon.

Already replied in the SU, meow.

=^^=

Since its almost 11pm and I make beds as a job and am feeling sick, I'm going to bed now. I'll be back either early tomorrow morning or in the afternoon (Pacific -8) time tomorrow if I can get on.

I'm hoping that shika has a shogi match with Trance, Rili's Metagross. That game would take awhile to finish...

How would Konoha react to a Ninetales appearance? The thought makes me laugh...

Professor Geoffrey
07-15-2008, 12:59 AM
Crystal, do have any plans as to when the RP will be up?

Saraibre Ryu
07-15-2008, 04:18 AM
Crystal, do have any plans as to when the RP will be up?

Its already up in the Pokemon section.

Nevermore Wolf
07-15-2008, 05:26 AM
Sorry I haven't been on all day.

MY COMPUTER'S BEING AN ASS AND NOT LETTING ME ON THE FIRST PAGE ;_;

On another note, I won't be able to post today due to "Database Error" -.-

D*** vBulliten.

~Go Boom, un~

Saraibre Ryu
07-15-2008, 05:40 AM
Sorry I haven't been on all day.

MY COMPUTER'S BEING AN ASS AND NOT LETTING ME ON THE FIRST PAGE ;_;

On another note, I won't be able to post today due to "Database Error" -.-

D*** vBulliten.

~Go Boom, un~

Same here, I can't get outside the Interactive section of the forum.

Nevermore Wolf
07-15-2008, 05:58 AM
Yes! It's d*** freaking annoying! I can't even view who's online ;_;

Anywho, I should go find the other BBA fans on pe2k...in fact, I'm pretty sure I know tons of people who'd like it...

~Go Boom, un~

CM
07-16-2008, 10:27 PM
Yay! I wasn't the only one having problems with the forum!!! ... Sorry, but I thought I was the only one. Tha'ts why I haven't been on... and I'm on the BBA forum, Alex. It's an awsome forum, but I gave up on it after a while. I'm gonna become active on it again though, meow.

=^^=

PS. We need to post in RPs so they don't die. I would, but I'm waiting on a few more posts, meow.

Saraibre Ryu
07-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Yay! I wasn't the only one having problems with the forum!!! ... Sorry, but I thought I was the only one. Tha'ts why I haven't been on... and I'm on the BBA forum, Alex. It's an awsome forum, but I gave up on it after a while. I'm gonna become active on it again though, meow.

=^^=

PS. We need to post in RPs so they don't die. I would, but I'm waiting on a few more posts, meow.

Well, I'm working on a big RP based of a graphic novel I love, so I'm busy at the moment. Then I gotta go pick up my sister from camp in a few minutes.

And I'm waiting for someone to nitice Rili and thorn standing in the door...

Nevermore Wolf
07-18-2008, 03:52 AM
Hi guys, just a quick notice.

I'm taking a break from any kind of Naruto/Warriors/Pokemon roleplaying at the moment, just to spend time with my best friend, who just lost everything she had.

You might find me on BBA, but I won't be roleplaying here for a while.

Feel free to bunny my characters.

~Silent~