PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse Then: The Last War (Preview)

Lord Fedora
07-17-2008, 06:51 PM
This preview is rated A for Awesomesauce.

Apocalypse Then: The Last War

"My fellow Americans, today we stand. We stand at war, but still we stand. Three days ago our enemies launched an assault on our world with the force of a thousand nuclear missiles. Cities stand in ruin, 30 million lie dead in rubble and 10 million have died from radiation poisoning while literally countless more simply no longer exist, their bodies disintegrated in the blast. And yet we still stand. From what we can tell, the only people left alive in the world are here in America and in Russia, where the countries were too large to completely wipe out, and London, which our enemies missed. But we still stand. Survivors now live by raiding stores and homes, and the only reason the world isn't currently in total chaos is because there aren't enough people for it to. And yet we still stand. We stand because we must, we must to prove to the universe that we are strong enough to survive. Because our enemies may have more power than we do, but we have a spirit greater than any they could ever have, one which can never, ever be crushed. And most importantly, because we know that we must earn the respect of and the right to join this new and powerful community that we now know. Our planet has been reduced to rubble, our population has been cut to a mere percentage of what it once was, and even now our enemies are taking what we can no longer claim, but we shall still stand tall and fight. And so we shall. We shall stand tall, and we shall fight, for our lives, and for our freedom!"

Coming this week, a new RP from Khajmertime Studios. Apocalypse Then: The Last War
"See you in hell ya fugly bastards." *boom*

When the world ends, where will you be?

I should really make movie previews.

So yeah, I'm going to be working on fine tuning this for a little while, and then I'll have it up.

Saraibre Ryu
07-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Interesting. Reminds me of Hiroshima, but on a grander scale...

Anywhos, Khajmertime Studios? You better license that ASAP before some other guy tries to take it.

I just hope this don't steal my thunder for my RP I worked all night on and can now barely stay awake...it probably won't, its just a thought. Your Preview was better than mine!

Lord Fedora
07-17-2008, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=Saraibre;2347517]Anywhos, Khajmertime Studios? You better license that ASAP before some other guy tries to take it.[/ QUOTE]

Khajmertime Studios, a subsidiary of Lord Khajmer Incorporated (patent pending). And yeah, I actually thought of Hiroshima when I was writing this up and asked myself "how can I make this bigger?" And of course, the obvious answer was, light the world on fire (in a nuclear fashion)

Saraibre Ryu
07-17-2008, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=Saraibre;2347517]Anywhos, Khajmertime Studios? You better license that ASAP before some other guy tries to take it.[/ QUOTE]

Khajmertime Studios, a subsidiary of Lord Khajmer Incorporated (patent pending). And yeah, I actually thought of Hiroshima when I was writing this up and asked myself "how can I make this bigger?" And of course, the obvious answer was, light the world on fire (in a nuclear fashion)

And, knowing you, and having access to nuclear missles, I know you were just going to blow most if not all the planet up when you had the chance. Now lets all run away, because strategic retreat is out of the question. XD

Such a sad book. I never finished reading it yet got an A on my test in English XD

Anyway, good luck with this as you makes it, and take some time to drop by my stuff at some point.

Lord Fedora
07-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Such a sad book. I never finished reading it yet got an A on my test in English XD

I was actually referring specifically to the bombing of Hiroshima. Didn't know there was a book.

Saraibre Ryu
07-17-2008, 07:44 PM
I was actually referring specifically to the bombing of Hiroshima. Didn't know there was a book.

Really? Theres a book based on the articles written by a columnist who got it all published, about five of the survivors he interviewed, and the story was only four chapters long. The fifth was an exclusive after the bombing in a seperate novel.

But the bombing was sad. Very sad...