PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Pokemon: The Final Adventure

Titan
07-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Discuss this awesome RP. Questions? Comments?

Blufoo70
07-18-2008, 01:26 AM
This is going to be good. So since I got Piplup I would start out in Sinnoh which is great. I got some pretty neat ideas in store when the RP starts.

Titan
07-18-2008, 03:33 AM
This is going to be good. So since I got Piplup I would start out in Sinnoh which is great. I got some pretty neat ideas in store when the RP starts.

Good for you! I can't wait to see what those ideas are. Yes, this RP should be really interesting. I'm going to introduce Battle Tournaments in different Regions and hundreds of trainers will gather and such and battle to win. It will be very realistic.

Blufoo70
07-18-2008, 03:36 AM
Good for you! I can't wait to see what those ideas are. Yes, this RP should be really interesting. I'm going to introduce Battle Tournaments in different Regions and hundreds of trainers will gather and such and battle to win. It will be very realistic.

Perhaps we should make a new region and 100 new Pokemon to make it even more cool. I got them all ready and I got very good drawings of each of them as well as the map although I'll have to wait till I get my camera to post them here.

Titan
07-18-2008, 03:39 AM
Perhaps we should make a new region and 100 new Pokemon to make it even more cool. I got them all ready and I got very good drawings of each of them as well as the map although I'll have to wait till I get my camera to post them here.

Haha...ummm that would make it a hassle and too confusing. Just stick with the current regions, ok?

Blufoo70
07-18-2008, 04:12 AM
Haha...ummm that would make it a hassle and too confusing. Just stick with the current regions, ok?

Meh ok, I gave it a shot though. :oops:

Titan
07-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Meh ok, I gave it a shot though. :oops:

I just want it to be fun and amazing, yet simple.

Kaioo
07-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Dang.. I was hoping to join.. Sadly there are no spots.. Shame we couldn't have Munchlax as a starter.. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Titan
07-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Dang.. I was hoping to join.. Sadly there are no spots.. Shame we couldn't have Munchlax as a starter.. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

If someone drops, you can take the spot.

Kaioo
07-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Cool. If I did get the chance to join, I'd definetely have to catch a Munchlax.. No 10 Munchlax!

Dark Salamence
07-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Can we start now?:D

~Elana

Redmario
07-20-2008, 09:59 PM
Alright 1st post! I have so many ideas for this role play its not even funny. I hope we can keep this role play going for a long time!

Titan
07-21-2008, 12:41 AM
The Role Play has already started. Start posting. BUT READ THE RULES TO POSTING PLEASE!

Sloven
07-21-2008, 02:28 AM
Yay, it's started... Just as the winter holidays end. Oh well. I have ideas swirling around in my head too, I just hope they aren't too outrageous. Actually, Titan, could you tell us what some overly outrageous ideas are so we can leave them be and focus on more acceptable plotlines?

Titan
07-21-2008, 04:33 AM
Yay, it's started... Just as the winter holidays end. Oh well. I have ideas swirling around in my head too, I just hope they aren't too outrageous. Actually, Titan, could you tell us what some overly outrageous ideas are so we can leave them be and focus on more acceptable plotlines?

What do you mean, exactly?

Sloven
07-21-2008, 05:59 AM
Considering this is a freeform roleplay, the players will come up with plots. But there are plots which would be against your will, plots which are too complicated/foolish than you'd want. I'd like a few examples of plot ideas which you frown upon.

Titan
07-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Considering this is a freeform roleplay, the players will come up with plots. But there are plots which would be against your will, plots which are too complicated/foolish than you'd want. I'd like a few examples of plot ideas which you frown upon.

Your adventures are your own. I am the Supervisor. So if a HUGE event comes up like the Big Storm in Hoen with Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon, I will post it and all the Hoen people would follow up.

You can do whatever you like. I'll handle the big huge plots with the Legendaries.

Mewtwo's castle (Pokemon The Movie 2000) will also be available to Kanto people, the 3 dogs will do something in Johto and Sinnoh will obviously have Dialga and Palkia.

It will be awesome.

Phantasm.Angel
07-21-2008, 07:07 PM
What about the legendary birds?

Titan
07-21-2008, 07:15 PM
What about the legendary birds?

I'm not going to give all the plots away!!! :wink:

Phantasm.Angel
07-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Why aren't any of the Kanto people posting?

Titan
07-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Why aren't any of the Kanto people posting?

No idea, try messaging them to tell them to post.

Phantasm.Angel
07-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Hey RedMario, Mareep aren't in the Sinnoh Pokedex.

Titan
07-23-2008, 07:17 PM
All the Pokemon are in Sinnoh.

I already explained this.

Kanto: Kanto Pokemon
Johto: Kanto AND Johto Pokemon
Hoen: Kanto, Johto, AND Hoen Pokemon
Sinnoh: Kanto, Johto, Hoen, AND Sinnoh Pokemon

Phantasm.Angel
07-23-2008, 07:19 PM
All the Pokemon are in Sinnoh.

I already explained this.

Kanto: Kanto Pokemon
Johto: Kanto AND Johto Pokemon
Hoen: Kanto, Johto, AND Hoen Pokemon
Sinnoh: Kanto, Johto, Hoen, AND Sinnoh Pokemon

No, shouldn't Hoenn Pokemon have to be in the Hoenn dex, Sinnoh Poemon, the Sinnoh Dex. Otherwise its just a crappy system that glorifies sinnoh and leaves the other regions with smaller pieces.

Redmario
07-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Well I'm glad I picked a Sinnoh position. :)

Eternal Moonlight
07-23-2008, 07:44 PM
No, shouldn't Hoenn Pokemon have to be in the Hoenn dex, Sinnoh Poemon, the Sinnoh Dex. Otherwise its just a crappy system that glorifies sinnoh and leaves the other regions with smaller pieces.

I agree, Kanto gets the tiny, chewed up piece of the stick. I'm not trying to raise a fuss, but it really isn't fair to the Kanto peoplez. The dex system is probably better, in my opinon.

Titan
07-23-2008, 07:44 PM

Actually, I meant for it to be different, but I think I'm going to change it.

Redmario, no Mareep can be caught in Sinnoh.

Titan
07-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Oh and there is also a secret Trainer roaming the Pokemon Regions. :biggrin:

You can try and find out who it is on your adevntures.

There will be a huge Battle Cup Tournament on the Battle Frontier later on. The Champion (Secret Trainer) will be there to battle. But that is later on and you can reach the Battle Frontier once you have all 8 badges, you don't need to defeat the Elite 4 in your region to go there.

The Battle Frontier is located in Hoen on an island, it can be reached by Flight, Ship, ect.

Dark Salamence
07-26-2008, 04:22 AM
Why is the RP dying? We just started. :[

~DS

Phantasm.Angel
07-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Let's see how many people in Kanto there are. JUST ME! I feel like that guy in that one twilight zone episode who likes to read, ends up all alone, and breaks his glasses.

Dark Salamence
07-29-2008, 07:02 AM
I'm the only Hoenn person. And why did the RP suddenly die. I was enjoying it.

~DS