PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Reality [>Preview<]

Caecity
07-18-2008, 02:36 AM
Have you ever had that dream, where you are going to wake up, and some sort of magical, fantasy way, you have magical powers, and you never ever want to wake up from it? Most people would think you’re crazy if you ever told them, your “dream”. What if they were the crazy ones, and like you, hadn’t unlocked their power from within, where was the key? What if that dream was reality, but how could a dream become reality, who knows, but it happens.

It was like that for me once, asking all the ‘What if’ questions in the world, but I found my key, and yours too. I doubt you can get it, maybe if you find me; I’ll release it, that’s if you really want it. After all it wouldn’t be nice for me to keep something that isn’t mine, would it. But you can’t get to me, if your dream is still a dream, without reality, you couldn’t dream. What if I told you to wake up, what if you aren’t asleep, what if your dream unfolded into a reality, what if your dream is reality. Step forward, dream bigger, and dream better, for with that, your dream has been unlocked, but the key is still gone.

“Valix, the tea is ready,”

“ Thank you, well I’ll be seeing you,”

Erm, maybe it's not the best, of the best previews, but it's one of them. [The previews, not one of the bes previews...hehe.] I need-ish a Co-RPG Master, or whatever it is called, this would be an Other:Roleplay, just so you guys know that. I hope this isn't a bad idea, or else I spent ten minutes wasted, what a lost!

Lord Fedora
07-18-2008, 02:59 AM
Are you kidding? That was awesome. As I was reading it I picked a random voice to narrate it and I somehow came up with Namine. And it was pwn. Anyway, I'll be your Co-GM if you'd like. Just give me a PM.

Saraibre Ryu
07-18-2008, 03:59 AM
You had to make something that was close to how my subconcious works now didn't you? Grr you Emp, you have no idea how much real life stuff I can put into this if I know where this is going.

Anyway, now that we're all making RP previews, *throws cookies* I'd want a reservation, cause it sounds kinda like NiGHTS, and I like NiGHTS alot.

I wanna be Co-RPM too...why do you have to beat me to 90% of everything Khajmer, why?

KOR
07-18-2008, 04:43 AM
You had to make something that was close to how my subconcious works now didn't you? Grr you Emp, you have no idea how much real life stuff I can put into this if I know where this is going.

Anyway, now that we're all making RP previews, *throws cookies* I'd want a reservation, cause it sounds kinda like NiGHTS, and I like NiGHTS alot.

I wanna be Co-RPM too...why do you have to beat me to 90% of everything Khajmer, why?
I'm already on my limit for RPs, but your preview was good. The concept sounds awesome.

It looks like I've set a trend for making previews of RPs before hand to increase hype.

Saraibre Ryu
07-18-2008, 04:45 AM
I'm already on my limit for RPs, but your preview was good. The concept sounds awesome.

It looks like I've set a trend for making previews of RPs before hand to increase hype.

Yes, yes you have, now I'm predicting a cult, and maybe a new subforum because of it.

Caecity
07-18-2008, 02:03 PM
Are you kidding? That was awesome. As I was reading it I picked a random voice to narrate it and I somehow came up with Namine. And it was pwn. Anyway, I'll be your Co-GM if you'd like. Just give me a PM.

Really, eh, thanks I guess. x3

Well actually I'll need one than one Co-RPM master, eh I'll PM you.

Coming from KoR, that's a very good compliment. ^^;
Yes you have, Lawl.

Lord Fedora
07-19-2008, 01:04 AM

Because I'm awesome. Also I have less of a life than other people, so I'm on more. A lot more.

Scourge of Amaranth
07-19-2008, 05:06 PM
I'll most probably be joining this. ^.^