PDA

View Full Version : - Mechaflame's Request Thread -

Mechaflame
03-25-2004, 02:09 PM
Alright, I'm taking any and all requests that you have. Specifically, avatars and signatures. But there is a basic set of rules that you must follow. Here's the list of the rules that must be followed:

1. Must have more than 10 posts in the forum to request.
2. Any requests that are insane or crazy won't be filled.
3. Must supply picture or give a very detailed description.
4. No avatar or signature hoggs (people who constantly request)
5. No avatar or signatures that require animation (I suck at animation).
6. No requests for wallpaper please.
7. Finally, I don't half-ass nothing!

That's it. So if you have an avatar or siggy request, post it here and I'll start on it. Just make sure it follows the set of rules above. This is also a pick up page. This is where all the avatars that I made will be posted. If I made you an avatar or siggy, here's where to get it. Okay, request away!

jangofett
03-28-2004, 01:52 AM
hey, i'l tell you what, i will let you help me with the pokemon game i'm making, see, i need two fairy pokemon, on dark, one light, they need to look the same, yet different, if you help me, when i finish the game, there will be a credit thing with your name on it, that is, if and when i finish the ame, i'm having trouble.

Dark Mudkip
06-09-2005, 12:36 AM
Could you make me a sig. pic. of any cool mudkip you find with the word "Dark Mudkip" on it?

Thanks

MystiKal
06-09-2005, 12:49 AM
Don't post in a thread more then a year old if your looking for someone to make you a sig ask here.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=211124#post211124