PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Reality [DS]


Saraibre Ryu
07-23-2008, 05:49 AM
With MAJOR help from Saraibre, and Eeveeking929, I present to you:



Dreaming Reality

Have you ever wonder if the world has an unknown power, and it is stored in every single one of us, but has never awoken. You know, the dream where we are superheroes, and we save the world from an everlasting darkness? Our superpower, and our weakness, the one that somehow the villains magically know about, and use against us. And how we are just a pawn in a game that is more powerful than life itself, or even the world? But then we get to thinking, and then we wake up from that dream, and ponder it. You never thought that the answer could appear in the simplest form.

A Key. The keys were made with the birth of every human. Whether you found that key or not was up to you, do you really want it, or do you really want it? Tons people have really wanted it, but not really, really wanted it. Now there are few who have it. These “few” are teenagers, and whether they know it or not, something will propel them into a struggle for the fate of the world.

The world, and the universe have many mysterious things all around them, and this happens to be one of them. The first person to unlock his key was a man named Valix, and he was gifted with immorality. Not much is known about Valix, as he was said to “die” over hundred years ago. It is rumored that he is still alive, but mostly everybody who knew of him, thinks he is dead. But when he was alive. He did some pretty, “good” things too. Valix was a young-adult fiction author, and wrote books about “Superheroes”. What people didn’t know was that Valix had a second power, and that was the power to manipulate dreams.

This lead to Valix's first experience with his powers, to test what he was capable of. He only wanted to master them; he wasn't going to harm anybody. Or so he had hoped.

“I stared there, I would finally test my true power on some teenagers, and lets just see how they react when they see that I have the keys to their fate. Whether they accept them isn’t up to me, but if they leave here it is. That night, I sat in my room, meditating to keep my soul at rest. I then came able to use my Dream Manipulation, and I used the power, and it was incredible. The first I took control over was a male, and he was dreaming of girls. So, I changed it so that I was in control of what the girl said.

I made her tell him of a world, and that he should follow her there. Of course the boy listened, and it was so easy to trick him into my world, or as the ones that have visited call it, “Nightmare.” Now the second was a little harder, this time I had to use force, which is always a pain to do. The rest were quite easy to get into my realm, for now I didn’t need anymore. After they spent a few days with my lovely “pets” that I had created, they finally made it to my wonderful castle, to come, and meet me. Some had many questions, but I answered so few of them, as I had little time; I unlocked their power, or powers. Though after I did I realized that I should have had my pets a bit closer to me. Let's just say immorality comes in handy. The three corrupted souls attacked me, with rage, and hatred. Good thing my “pets” were in the room, but then again, I’m immortal.

Luckily my pets drove them out of my handsome castle, and into my world, but I had to do something so that they wouldn’t escape to the outside world with that kind of power, even if all of them weren’t corrupted. I sealed my world off from the real world. They wouldn’t be escaping anytime soon, and their foolish attempts to attack me; well you probably know how it ended. Also to prevent them from waking up, I made sure that all of them were kept essentially comatose, because I manipulated their dreams so that they will wake up with my command, but of course they don’t know that. My next project won’t fail, I will make sure of that."

Five years have pasted since Valix’s first project, which went horribly, and the second one is about to arise. Can anybody stop him?


Rules:
Onez:
Semi-Literate+
Twoz:
No bunnying -unless asked- No Power-Playing, or God-modding. ;3
Threez:
Saraibre & Eeveeking929, have equal power as me. Which means what they says go, but I can have the final, final say. Respect them, they can reject/accepted/pend you. They really helped with this roleplay.
Fourz:
PG-15, kiss-kiss, hug-hug. No bedroom stuff. Cussing/Swearing limited.
Fivez:
Have fun?
Sixz:
Oh yea, don't make your superhero/villian, related, or even like one of the real ones, be creative. You will be rejected right AWAY!
Sevenz:
No tights. No masks. Come on now, who's really going to want to track you?





Yes, with the request from Emp, I present the Discussion Thread for the RP. why did I quote everything? Because it ain't mine, and I don't want some noob saying I'm stealing so theres. *growls*

Anyway, you may now start the discussings of the RP. *breaks out a box of Sabi's famous, unspiked assorted cookies*

Caecity
07-23-2008, 08:52 PM
FAQ:
Frequently Asked Question/Or any question asked.

Question:
Also I have a question about the timeline... Does it pick up after we get out of our 5 year comatic state or a little later?
Answer:
Yes it will pick up after the 5 years, meaning that five years has pasted in the real world, and that remembers me I never put an actual time. For intense, it was 2004, when you answered it is now 2009.

Unless you mean where the RP begins, we began in Valix's Dream World.

Question:
Okay, what are the absolute mandatory points I must post in my History specifically? I wanna make sure since I'm good guy leader an' all.
Answer:
- Some little History, like what your character did, school, college, art, whatever, etc.
-Dream, lead into Valix world
-What went on in the five years.
-Why she/he chose not to attack Valix./- Why she disagrees/feels the same way/ with the Corrupted Dreamer morals.

Saraibre Ryu
07-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Okay, what are the absolute mandatory points I must post in my History specifically? I wanna make sure since I'm good guy leader an' all.

Caecity
07-23-2008, 09:34 PM
- Some little History, like what your character did, school, college, art, whatever, etc.
-Dream, lead into Valix world
-What went on in the five years.
-Why she/he chose not to attack Valix./- Why she disagrees/feels the same way/ with the Corrupted Dreamer morals.

Gaby
07-29-2008, 01:24 AM
I NEED HALP IN MY POST. ; 3; Where do all the bad old dreamers start? D:

Saraibre Ryu
07-29-2008, 02:04 AM
I NEED HALP IN MY POST. ; 3; Where do all the bad old dreamers start? D:

I don't know, I'm just posting something, not too long, but if you wait like five minutes, you can post something with Astraell Gaby-kun.

Caecity
07-29-2008, 02:18 AM
I NEED HALP IN MY POST. ; 3; Where do all the bad old dreamers start? D:

Youz have three choices. :3

- Yolawnder's land, spying on the new arrivals, and then reporting back to Eeveeking929, or just spying. You can makez up somez bbase or whatever, just describe it, so I can put it on the front post.

- Or you could be trying to pry on Valix. :3

- Sab's suggestion

Also on a lighternot note, I give bunnying controls to Sab for Amell, and controlz of Valix to Sab, or Khamjer, whoever can handle it the best, ORZ BOTH OF YOU until I get back on Sunday. >:]

Saraibre Ryu
07-29-2008, 02:34 AM
Youz have three choices. :3

- Yolawnder's land, spying on the new arrivals, and then reporting back to Eeveeking929, or just spying. You can makez up somez bbase or whatever, just describe it, so I can put it on the front post.

- Or you could be trying to pry on Valix. :3

- Sab's suggestion

Also on a lighternot note, I give bunnying controls to Sab for Amell, and controlz of Valix to Sab, or Khamjer, whoever can handle it the best, ORZ BOTH OF YOU until I get back on Sunday. >:]




Bunny! Momiji! *tackles nearby bunny*

Anyway, I'll do my best when it comes to Amell, though I may forget.

And I posteds Gaby-kun.

Draconic_Espeon
07-29-2008, 02:55 AM
Hello again! I'm still thinking about joining. In fact, since you still need and Old Altruistic (did I spell that right? xP) Dreamer, I probably will join a bit later this week. I noticed you were leaving, though, and I wanted to find out if these powers would be suitable. Reason being, Wiki does weird things to my comp, and so I could not view the complete list. I don't remember seeing either of these, but I recall seeing them both in somewhat hero-ish situations, but I wanted to make sure.

Okay, my first power, and the main one really, is going to be... I have no idea what I'd call it. D= I'd consider it to be the Ultimate Shield, because it is very similar to what Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist can do, but my character won't be able to do it quite as well as he can. Basically, she can cover her skin in a very hard metal-like material, and, say, use her bare arm to block a blade or bullet. She can cover any part of her body, but not her whole entire body at one time, simply because to me that would make her too powerful. You may understand why better when I go on to her next power.

Again, I don't know what to call this. Enhanced perception, perhaps? Basically, she can see something that is about to happen a split second before it does. It's a bit like she can see the future, but only a second or two ahead of time. Enough to, say, duck a punch, block a bullet with her metal shield power, ect.

So, those are my power ideas. I don't think they're too uber or anything, but since I couldn't read the list but I had these in mind anyway, I wanted to make sure it was okay.

Saraibre Ryu
07-29-2008, 03:01 AM
Hello again! I'm still thinking about joining. In fact, since you still need and Old Altruistic (did I spell that right? xP) Dreamer, I probably will join a bit later this week. I noticed you were leaving, though, and I wanted to find out if these powers would be suitable. Reason being, Wiki does weird things to my comp, and so I could not view the complete list. I don't remember seeing either of these, but I recall seeing them both in somewhat hero-ish situations, but I wanted to make sure.

Okay, my first power, and the main one really, is going to be... I have no idea what I'd call it. D= I'd consider it to be the Ultimate Shield, because it is very similar to what Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist can do, but my character won't be able to do it quite as well as he can. Basically, she can cover her skin in a very hard metal-like material, and, say, use her bare arm to block a blade or bullet. She can cover any part of her body, but not her whole entire body at one time, simply because to me that would make her too powerful. You may understand why better when I go on to her next power.

Again, I don't know what to call this. Enhanced perception, perhaps? Basically, she can see something that is about to happen a split second before it does. It's a bit like she can see the future, but only a second or two ahead of time. Enough to, say, duck a punch, block a bullet with her metal shield power, ect.

So, those are my power ideas. I don't think they're too uber or anything, but since I couldn't read the list but I had these in mind anyway, I wanted to make sure it was okay.

There all okay with me, but Emp has the final word and all.

Caecity
07-29-2008, 03:05 AM
There all okay with me, but Emp has the final word and all.

Final Wordz:

First Power fine with. ;]

Second power, do you mean like premonition, but like weaker? Ehh, that's what it seems like to me, at least.

Draconic_Espeon
07-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Final Wordz:

First Power fine with. ;]

Second power, do you mean like premonition, but like weaker? Ehh, that's what it seems like to me, at least.


Yeah, that's about what it amounts to. Does someone else have Premonition? I can work out something else if I need to.

Caecity
07-29-2008, 03:13 AM
Yeah, that's about what it amounts to. Does someone else have Premonition? I can work out something else if I need to.


Mkay, [x

Nope, I'm surprised to that nobody else has it. :]

Gaby
07-29-2008, 03:14 AM
Well, before I post, if anyone read my post in the leaving/coming back thread, then good for you. If not, I'll be gone for SIX MONTHS because my dick of a father grounded me for that long. -____- And for the most retarded reason, too. So eh, ionno if I should really stay in the RP because by then, it'll be over or nearing over... xD So, yeah. Ionno. Just saying. ; 3;

Caecity
07-29-2008, 03:18 AM
Well, before I post, if anyone read my post in the leaving/coming back thread, then good for you. If not, I'll be gone for SIX MONTHS because my dick of a father grounded me for that long. -____- And for the most retarded reason, too. So eh, ionno if I should really stay in the RP because by then, it'll be over or nearing over... xD So, yeah. Ionno. Just saying. ; 3;

UZ BETTA START GABY-KUN!

I read it -sniff-, but too lazy to post.

Saraibre Ryu
07-29-2008, 03:21 AM
Well, before I post, if anyone read my post in the leaving/coming back thread, then good for you. If not, I'll be gone for SIX MONTHS because my dick of a father grounded me for that long. -____- And for the most retarded reason, too. So eh, ionno if I should really stay in the RP because by then, it'll be over or nearing over... xD So, yeah. Ionno. Just saying. ; 3;

O.o SIX MONTHS! No! *hides Gaby in closet* I bet he'll forget in like two weeks tops right?

*sends Gaby quick PM*

xenoman
07-29-2008, 03:43 AM
For the new dreamers, do they start off with their first power or get it after a few posts?

Gaby
07-29-2008, 11:44 AM
UZ BETTA START GABY-KUN!

I read it -sniff-, but too lazy to post.


D: What would be the point, though? I mean, it's not like this RP will still be up by the time I come back. >___<;; So, either someone takes charge of Secrute-

Secrute: AHAH, no. >___> I am ABOVE being bunny'd.

-or I put him away in a box, in hopes that I can use him in another RP. >:

Secrute: I prefer this idea. *nodnod*

@Sabby: Well, like I said over PM... I'll be lucky to get decreased grounding time. @____@ My father is an a-class di-*ahem* An a-class arsehole, to evade using the worser words I think of him. x3

Lord Fedora
07-30-2008, 10:48 AM
Wow. Your dad might actually be worse than mine Gaby-kun. Six months? Yikes.

JentleViolence
07-31-2008, 04:48 AM
Six months? :O If I was grounded for that long, I would cry. I'm sorry Gaby, that must seriously suck.

And...uhh. Is my post ok? x]

Saraibre Ryu
07-31-2008, 04:56 AM
And...uhh. Is my post ok? x]

Yeps, is fine, and well written. Keep it up, I like your style.

JentleViolence
07-31-2008, 05:02 AM
Sweet! Thanks Saraibre. xD This is like, my first RP here.

Saraibre Ryu
07-31-2008, 05:27 AM
Sweet! Thanks Saraibre. xD This is like, my first RP here.

Really, well you're on your way kid, thats pretty darn good for a first post.

And you can call me Sabi if ya want.

JentleViolence
07-31-2008, 05:36 AM
YOOM-TAH!! Thanks Sabi. I've roleplayed in other places, but this is the first one here. :3

Lord Fedora
07-31-2008, 05:55 AM
I gotta agree with Sabi. It's nice to have a new member to PE2K who knows what she's doing. A tip of the Khajmerhat to you.

JentleViolence
07-31-2008, 08:41 PM
The Khajmerhat? :3 And thank you! I like roleplaying.

Crazed One
07-31-2008, 09:58 PM
What could get you six months grounded? :eh:

Lord Fedora
08-03-2008, 12:26 PM
The Khajmerhat? :3 And thank you! I like roleplaying.
Yeah, I overuse the Khajmer thing. And NOW I swear I will post. No, really, I will. Quit looking at me like that, I'm going to go post now.

Caecity
08-07-2008, 10:08 PM
WhADDa MiSs!11?:
[What I miss? Everything you need to know. ;]
August 7th, 2008. 5:07 P.M GMT -5]

EVERYBODY ARRRIVESS HURRAY. [Or not hurray?]

"Valix" welcomes -you- newcomers, and waits to greet them. >;3

Altruistic Dreamer Crew [Yo!]-
Astraell is out singing, undernath her favorite tree, Simon soon joins her, not in singing though, he just got done scouting. Soon Rin realizes that they're new dreamers, and reports to Astraell, and they [Rin, Simon, and Astraell] go, and "spy" on the New Dreamers.

Corrupted Dreamer Posse [Wazzup!]-
Jai has spotted the new dreamers, Cole is as well, birdwatching the New Dreamers, taking in an interest for Amell's group.

New Dreamers -Altogether- ['Ello]-

-Amell has established groups, unknown that he has splint them into the future good, and bad groups.
-Sarah soon takes "control" over her little group, which consist of the New Altruistic Dreamers, while Amell's in the New Corrupted Dreamers.
-Everybody soon get in the group Amell "orders" them into. Amell starts to get a little cocky with Vemados, causing Vemados to want to leave to the other group. Amell breaking his rudeness, apologizes to Vemados, but is it is still uncertain what Vemados will do, and Tosho is growing restless. Kyrielle is yet to make a move. :o


Stay tune for the next update, in two more days. ;0

Crazed One
08-07-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm so glad its Started! Have you heard from Gaby yet?

Draconic_Espeon
08-08-2008, 01:09 AM
I have no excuse for not posting. Really. Just pure laziness. D=

I will be posting in just a bit, however, and I plan on reading (or at least skimming) the posts that are there anyway.

But! I have some bad(ish) news. I'm leaving to go to my grandma's house tomorrow night, and I won't have a computer when I go, since my laptop is broken. However, I just realized it's not as bad as I thought it was because I'll probably be able to go to the library at least every other day (especially if I get to take my car when I go down), so I'll be able to get on for at least about 45 min. to an hour then. It probably wouldn't end up being that much different from how I'd post anyway, because I waste a lot of time reading random stuff when I'm on all day. xP

But, if I can't post much next week for some reason, or I disappear or something, that's why.

Now to go post. -scurries away-

funnyguy91
08-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Did Emp leave for a while?

Crazed One
08-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Nope, he recently posted on the SU thread...

Caecity
08-09-2008, 02:21 AM
Did Emp leave for a while?


Wow, surprising, here I am.

Nope, he recently posted on the SU thread...
Thank you.

Just because I don't answer your Roleplaying post doesn't mean, I'm not here. :0

Scourge of Amaranth
08-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Imma gonna be gone for a week or so, starting the day after tomorrow. I SHOULD have internet access, but I've no idea if I'll be able to write any decent thing resembling a post.

~IGC t DM+

Crazed One
08-09-2008, 02:46 AM
You should ask Emp, Eevee, or Sarribre to Bunny for you, they are the Mods.

Stinky
08-10-2008, 01:55 AM
*asplodes*

lol sorry guys, I went to the beach for a week and couldn't get on-- I' would've posted a going away thingy, but the forum was dead. Anywho, I'll post in the morning.

Caecity
08-10-2008, 02:00 AM
*asplodes*

lol sorry guys, I went to the beach for a week and couldn't get on-- I' would've posted a going away thingy, but the forum was dead. Anywho, I'll post in the morning.

It's okay, I'll be posting another Whatcha Missed thing. :]

Saraibre Ryu
08-10-2008, 02:05 AM
It's okay, I'll be posting another Whatcha Missed thing. :]




Yay, cause I kinda skimmed through what I missed and know I messed up something somewhere. Or its just me being sick again.

FYI, I start school in a week or so.

Caecity
08-10-2008, 02:44 AM
Wadda MiSS/11?11!

[What I miss? Everything you need to know. ;]
August 9th, 2008. 9:35 P.M GMT -5]

New Altruistic: [Waazzie Up?]


-Vander has now joined in the Altruistic group, after pondering his fate.
-Lily is current that she has saw something in the sky, but is unsure. :)
- Lily is always saying hello to Vander, but is unsure if that was the right thing to do.

Old Altruistic: [Homieez!]

-Erin as notice the new Dreamers, [Huzzah] and is currently trailing behind the other three, Rin, Simon, Astraell.

-An Astaell is signaling danger to her group, and is trying to figure out which group, is which.

New Corrupted: [My G']
-Amell is stilling seeing this two-headed beast, or so he thinks, and he thinks it is leading him south, so he begans to take his "group", and they are now heading south
-Michael, like everybody else is assuming things of Amell, e.g. he's bossy.

Old Corrupted: [ Playyya Haterz!]

- Blade has taken a risky move, but he is invisible, and has approached Amell, without Cole's permission.
-Jai has notice Blade, and is dis-a-proving of his actions.
- Blade, and Jai start to have a conversation about which group is which, to greet the new Corrupted Dreamers.

PhantomGanon
08-10-2008, 03:44 AM
errrr yeah I started to go psycho and attack Lily, that way we can get a fight started, it was getting to peacefull X3

and like I said in the 2 other threads I am going to campt tommorow so I will be MIA for a week, but I will try to see what I can do without having to leave Gados fighting.

~Kaim

Saraibre Ryu
08-10-2008, 03:47 AM
Whoa, what Kaim just posted creaapily and to the highest level of irony and coinsidence, goes along with the ending of mine. Since Astraell is next to the Altruistic group anyway.

PhantomGanon
08-10-2008, 03:50 AM
Whoa, what Kaim just posted creaapily and to the highest level of irony and coinsidence, goes along with the ending of mine. Since Astraell is next to the Altruistic group anyway.

I'll take that as a compliment...? cause I need to get into a coma, fast XD if not then Gados will be standing still for about a week or so.

~Kaim

EDIT: LMAO I just re read your post and saw that, I honestly didnt think about that when doing what I did, I just thought of a quick way to travel and a sneak attack. Sorry about that.

Lord Fedora
08-10-2008, 04:16 AM
Alright, I'm seriously going to post now. I swear on the life of my pink shirt. Oh wait... I don't have a pink shirt. Um... alright, I swear it on the life of my 360. If I fail then may the gods strike it down and give it the Red Rings of DEATH!!!

Saraibre Ryu
08-10-2008, 04:16 AM
I'll take that as a compliment...? cause I need to get into a coma, fast XD if not then Gados will be standing still for about a week or so.

~Kaim

EDIT: LMAO I just re read your post and saw that, I honestly didnt think about that when doing what I did, I just thought of a quick way to travel and a sneak attack. Sorry about that.

Compliment, yes. Anyway, I could haveGemni make a hasty move and knock him out for a bit? She's the alternate personality thats more erratic than the other two. My idea you'd be getting clubbed in the head by a gryphon talon, maybe sustain a few cuts on the brow too but its up to you.

PhantomGanon
08-10-2008, 04:19 AM
Compliment, yes. Anyway, I could haveGemni make a hasty move and knock him out for a bit? She's the alternate personality thats more erratic than the other two. My idea you'd be getting clubbed in the head by a gryphon talon, maybe sustain a few cuts on the brow too but its up to you.

o_0 lol, well I was thinking, fight with someone for a bit, then have his true self fight the other half in his mind, and just have them knock eachother out, because the stress from both ends would be to much fince body and mind would be fighting against different things.

That doesnt mean that his enraged side will go away anytime soon, but he will be knocked unconsious, and when I wake up just have him be good for a while. I dunno, what would be easier to do? Cause I could to that myself in 1 post, I just need someone to reply to my fight. I just dont know what Eeveeking is gunna do.

~Kaim

EDIT: woot! 1000th post!

Saraibre Ryu
08-10-2008, 04:25 AM
o_0 lol, well I was thinking, fight with someone for a bit, then have his true self fight the other half in his mind, and just have them knock eachother out, because the stress from both ends would be to much fince body and mind would be fighting against different things.

That doesnt mean that his enraged side will go away anytime soon, but he will be knocked unconsious, and when I wake up just have him be good for a while. I dunno, what would be easier to do? Cause I could to that myself in 1 post, I just need someone to reply to my fight. I just dont know what Eeveeking is gunna do.

~Kaim

EDIT: woot! 1000th post!

That is really confusing. Either way, my character is going to lash out in defense of the new altruistics if anyone attacks so however you got this planned out go for it, just be warned, Gados will get a blow aimed at his head. i'm not saying its going to hit, just that its aimed for his head.

I'll make a post, but won't post it until Khajmer posts unless he takes more time than I'm hoping. *holds his 360 captive until he posts*

PhantomGanon
08-10-2008, 04:27 AM
That is really confusing. Either way, my character is going to lash out in defense of the new altruistics if anyone attacks so however you got this planned out go for it, just be warned, Gados will get a blow aimed at his head. i'm not saying its going to hit, just that its aimed for his head.

I'll make a post, but won't post it until Khajmer posts unless he takes more time than I'm hoping. *holds his 360 captive until he posts*

hmmmmmmm.........I can work with that. Thanks =P

~Kaim

Saraibre Ryu
08-10-2008, 04:41 AM
Yay. Okay, I'm posting now, so sorry if I mess anything up Khajmer. *still holds 360* Just remember, I have your X-Box....

EDIT: Nevermind, you can have your 360 now.

Lord Fedora
08-10-2008, 04:42 AM
Hand over my 360 Sabi before I burn it out of your hands. And don't worry Kaim, just let me know before you leave. Gados needs to be punished for his insolence after all, and Cole has a perfect idea of how to do so, yes.

Edit: Thank you Sabi.

PhantomGanon
08-10-2008, 04:44 AM
Hand over my 360 Sabi before I burn it out of your hands. And don't worry Kaim, just let me know before you leave. Gados needs to be punished for his insolence after all, and Cole has a perfect idea of how to do so, yes.

Edit: Thank you Sabi.

. . .

After reading what your talking about I'm glad he has an indestructable body lol

but yeah like I said I have a plan, I just need a long post for it, which I dont know if I can do tonight. XD

~Kaim

Saraibre Ryu
08-10-2008, 04:46 AM
Now I gotta add stuff to mine, then I posty.

Lord Fedora
08-10-2008, 04:50 AM
. . .

After reading what your talking about I'm glad he has an indestructable body lol

but yeah like I said I have a plan, I just need a long post for it, which I dont know if I can do tonight. XD

~Kaim
Yeah, let's just say it involves fire and the rack. And possibly ending in the closest thing to being quartered* that you can do to someone with an indestructible body.

*quartered: an outdated method of execution which consisted of each of the criminal's limbs being tied to a horse. The horses would then run in opposite directions at full speed, with... predictable results.

PhantomGanon
08-10-2008, 04:51 AM
Now I gotta add stuff to mine, then I posty.

I will post after you if i am still up I guess

and Eevee, I guess that you DIDNT use the mind thing on me? and yes he is unstable, for right now.......which makes him more dangerous *Evil laugh*

anyway enough of that from me XD

~Kaim

EDIT: Yeah I know, but the key is you need to catch him and lasso, and that wont be easy, though it is possible. I can just escape in my bone pillars if I felt like it. lol

Saraibre Ryu
08-10-2008, 04:55 AM
Dusk is still Cole right? Or is this another personality thing? I just wanna make sure before I click submit.

Lord Fedora
08-10-2008, 04:59 AM
I will post after you if i am still up I guess

and Eevee, I guess that you DIDNT use the mind thing on me? and yes he is unstable, for right now.......which makes him more dangerous *Evil laugh*

anyway enough of that from me XD

~Kaim

EDIT: Yeah I know, but the key is you need to catch him and lasso, and that wont be easy, though it is possible. I can just escape in my bone pillars if I felt like it. lol
Of course not. It can't affect anyone with active powers. And you aren't escaping with your bones. Know why? I'll tell you why. Because you'll be on fire. White hot fire. Incredibly painful white hot fire. Which will prevent you from doing anything other than screaming and writhing in pain. Yeah.

Edit: Dusk=Cole. Call him whichever you wish. Same rule doesn't apply to Sarah. In dialogue you will refer to her as Ace and Ace only. Or she will tear you a new one. Literally.

PhantomGanon
08-10-2008, 05:01 AM
Of course not. It can't affect anyone with active powers. And you aren't escaping with your bones. Know why? I'll tell you why. Because you'll be on fire. White hot fire. Incredibly painful white hot fire. Which will prevent you from doing anything other than screaming and writhing in pain. Yeah.

. . . erm.........I think Enraged Gados may have his money cut out with you o_o

but yeah, I can do alot with bones, and their 'acid' aswell as put out fire, if I gather up enough that is. that or I can just create an outter layer of bone to make sure I dont get burned to a crisp. =P

~Kaim

Saraibre Ryu
08-10-2008, 05:10 AM
Just so you know Khajmer, your charry has the upper hand on Astraell, since she is afraid of fire (past reasons) and if you can get inside her head enough, do some serious damage to her, but most likely tick of Maryna and put her in a 'bad mood' and you don't wanna see Maryna in a 'bad mood'.

PM me for more details.

Lord Fedora
08-10-2008, 06:22 AM
Oi Exophi, keep up. Glados was already knocked down in a painful manner and you got your memory of the event wiped by a mind controlling villain.

Exophi
08-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Oi Exophi, keep up. Glados was already knocked down in a painful manner and you got your memory of the event wiped by a mind controlling villain.

My apologies, oh great thread leader.

I was under the assumption that the invisible associate you were referring to had been with the New Corrupted Dreamers, that part must have confused me. I'll write up a replacement post sometime (though not necessarily soon.)

Kaioo
08-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Of course not. It can't affect anyone with active powers. And you aren't escaping with your bones. Know why? I'll tell you why. Because you'll be on fire. White hot fire. Incredibly painful white hot fire. Which will prevent you from doing anything other than screaming and writhing in pain. Yeah.

Edit: Dusk=Cole. Call him whichever you wish. Same rule doesn't apply to Sarah. In dialogue you will refer to her as Ace and Ace only. Or she will tear you a new one. Literally.

Tear a "new one"? That sounds scary O.o

Draconic_Espeon
08-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Hand over my 360 Sabi before I burn it out of your hands. And don't worry Kaim, just let me know before you leave. Gados needs to be punished for his insolence after all, and Cole has a perfect idea of how to do so, yes.

Edit: Thank you Sabi.

Wouldn't doing so end up melting your Xbox as well, or something? xD

Anyway, I'm caught up, but I only have about 6 min. left on this comp, so no post. xP Maybe later.

Caecity
08-10-2008, 10:06 PM
I've been in the Er this entire day, I'm sorry, won't be on much, more test, and stuff, so Khajmer, and Sabi mind taking over while I'm gone, well at least tomorrow. :P

I'm blind in my right eye, trying to figure out the "cause".

Lord Fedora
08-10-2008, 11:31 PM
I've been in the Er this entire day, I'm sorry, won't be on much, more test, and stuff, so Khajmer, and Sabi mind taking over while I'm gone, well at least tomorrow. :P

I'm blind in my right eye, trying to figure out the "cause".



Yikes. Anyway, that's going to have to be up to Sabi. I'm going up to New York until Wednsday. I don't leave until tomorrow, but that means tomorrow I will not be here. Sabi, it's all yours.

Saraibre Ryu
08-11-2008, 05:06 AM
Yikes. Anyway, that's going to have to be up to Sabi. I'm going up to New York until Wednsday. I don't leave until tomorrow, but that means tomorrow I will not be here. Sabi, it's all yours.

WHAT? you all know I'm gond Thursday through to Satuday for sure and with school coming up in about a week who knows when I'll get back on?!?

Anyway, just a notice to those of the new Altruistic that don't know, the battle is happening right infront of you guys as how I understand multiple people understand it.

Lord Fedora
08-11-2008, 07:17 AM
WHAT? you all know I'm gond Thursday through to Satuday for sure and with school coming up in about a week who knows when I'll get back on?!?

Anyway, just a notice to those of the new Altruistic that don't know, the battle is happening right infront of you guys as how I understand multiple people understand it.
I thought of that, and in accordance to my plans worked on my wording. In telling the new Dreamers that we old ones didn't exist I made us inperceptible to them. They can see you in animal form, but they won't see us.

And I'm coming back on Wednsday. If Emp's eye isn't serious then he'll probably be back soon. Chill, one of us will be back before you leave.

Saraibre Ryu
08-11-2008, 07:23 AM
I thought of that, and in accordance to my plans worked on my wording. In telling the new Dreamers that we old ones didn't exist I made us inperceptible to them. They can see you in animal form, but they won't see us.

And I'm coming back on Wednsday. If Emp's eye isn't serious then he'll probably be back soon. Chill, one of us will be back before you leave.

Okays, I'm all good.

Still, I'm surprised that no one is being buffeted by the unbearable screeching that is deafening. Its a big gryphon, its very high pitched and should hurt alot.

Lord Fedora
08-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Okays, I'm all good.

Still, I'm surprised that no one is being buffeted by the unbearable screeching that is deafening. Its a big gryphon, its very high pitched and should hurt alot.
... you know, you should really specify these things. I just went back and read it over again, didn't notice the bit about the feathers the first time.

Saraibre Ryu
08-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Well, there are two reasons for that.

1; I kinda had a limited time with that post.

2; My siblings can't leave any of my open windows alone so probably erased something yet again.


And this next post won't be as good cause I'm sick (despite the cold a week ago) and its 1am.

Lord Fedora
08-11-2008, 09:06 AM
And Ace meant what she said btw. I think you can all guess what that place she was talking about was.

Saraibre Ryu
08-11-2008, 09:14 AM
I have this very bad urge to change Cemni into a Horned Lizard for escape purposes, which would be very bitter sweet for Cole. And on the other hand, I'm thinking of having gemni try anf do what she tried to do to Gados.

Lord Fedora
08-11-2008, 09:40 AM
I have this very bad urge to change Cemni into a Horned Lizard for escape purposes, which would be very bitter sweet for Cole. And on the other hand, I'm thinking of having gemni try anf do what she tried to do to Gados.
I think Dusk would love to see you try that last one. Animals are amusing prey, but they lack intelligence, and rely only on instinct, which for combat purposes isn't that bad, but makes them easy. A Dreamer, on the other hand, would have powerful abilities and the sentience of a human. The ability to think creatively, react in unique ways, and to reason would make for a much better foe.

And if she leaves then he'll just have to make her hurt all the more later.

Saraibre Ryu
08-11-2008, 09:49 AM
I think Dusk would love to see you try that last one. Animals are amusing prey, but they lack intelligence, and rely only on instinct, which for combat purposes isn't that bad, but makes them easy. A Dreamer, on the other hand, would have powerful abilities and the sentience of a human. The ability to think creatively, react in unique ways, and to reason would make for a much better foe.

And if she leaves then he'll just have to make her hurt all the more later.

Well, I was thinking of doing hurt (Paine moment), then waiting a bit for the rest of the crew to come and assist Gemni, then make a final getaway by changing into the Horned Lizard and using it's special weapon.

Which is, (as revolting to me as it is) shooting blood from its eyes by rupturing capilaries in its head (I think its head) and can shoot it up to about 20 times. However it tastes viles and disgusting to anyone who tries to eat it.

Thats why I said it was bitter sweet for Cole. I however can't stand the sight of blood in more than small amounts...*shudders*

Lord Fedora
08-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Well, I was thinking of doing hurt (Paine moment), then waiting a bit for the rest of the crew to come and assist Gemni, then make a final getaway by changing into the Horned Lizard and using it's special weapon.

Which is, (as revolting to me as it is) shooting blood from its eyes by rupturing capilaries in its head (I think its head) and can shoot it up to about 20 times. However it tastes viles and disgusting to anyone who tries to eat it.

Thats why I said it was bitter sweet for Cole. I however can't stand the sight of blood in more than small amounts...*shudders*
I can't argue with that. Or needles. I hate needles. Needles and clowns. *shudders violently*

Saraibre Ryu
08-11-2008, 10:05 AM
I can't argue with that. Or needles. I hate needles. Needles and clowns. *shudders violently*

Needles always hurt for me, no matter how much the clinic peopole say it won't, I can't stand them.

Anyway, I have my plan. I assume Gemni will really tick off Cole with foul tasting blood? (Just to stay on topic.) And how much is just what I would like to know.

Caecity
08-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Mmkay, I have more DR. appointments, and stuff, make a post tonight. :x

Anyhow I have created a Dreaming Reality Forum, >:] not just for our group, and yes everything will be started over. I really need help with it, so if anybody could help me with it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Long.Post.Tonight.

WorkThoseStripes
08-12-2008, 10:49 PM
A Forum sounds like a really good idea, I'd be happy to help out with the artwork. :)

Caecity
08-12-2008, 11:00 PM
A Forum sounds like a really good idea, I'd be happy to help out with the artwork. :)

Thanks, I thought it would be too, artwork, I probably will, join the forum. :goofy:

Okay, I might delay the Whadda You Miss until Tomorrow. Since I frankly haven't had time to read over things correctly. :silenced:

Stinky
08-12-2008, 11:01 PM
ASDFGHJKL.

Yeah, I got kinda lost, but I swear I'll hop back in after the WYM. Really.

Kaioo
08-13-2008, 10:40 AM
A forum for DR? I'm going to help in any way I can. *waddles off to help*

Crazed One
08-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Ooh! I like forums, I can help with that if you need me, and Kaioo, don't you think that Holy would have knocked you down, maybe you should read its description in her SU...

Saraibre Ryu
08-14-2008, 03:44 AM
Mmkay, I have more DR. appointments, and stuff, make a post tonight. :x

Anyhow I have created a Dreaming Reality Forum, >:] not just for our group, and yes everything will be started over. I really need help with it, so if anybody could help me with it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Long.Post.Tonight.


I'd be more than happy to help out! (I still wanna be Old Altru-Leader in some way shape or form)

But, I'll be away from Thursday after 12pm to Saturday, and school starts the following Tuesday. (Yay...) so, DE/WTS, I was planning on having Gemni change into a giant serpent having Maryna take over, but sustain burns from the fire after being startled by the flash of lightning, so she's be treated and healing until I get back. If you wanna move, just have someone carry her I guess.

But if I wasn't going away I'd say follow them the long way to the Woods. Or something like that.

So, De or WTS can bunny Astraell/Gemni/Maryna until I gets back.

Caecity
08-14-2008, 07:58 PM
A forum for DR? I'm going to help in any way I can. *waddles off to help*

Ooh! I like forums, I can help with that if you need me, and Kaioo, don't you think that Holy would have knocked you down, maybe you should read its description in her SU...

I'd be more than happy to help out! (I still wanna be Old Altru-Leader in some way shape or form)

But, I'll be away from Thursday after 12pm to Saturday, and school starts the following Tuesday. (Yay...) so, DE/WTS, I was planning on having Gemni change into a giant serpent having Maryna take over, but sustain burns from the fire after being startled by the flash of lightning, so she's be treated and healing until I get back. If you wanna move, just have someone carry her I guess.

But if I wasn't going away I'd say follow them the long way to the Woods. Or something like that.

So, De or WTS can bunny Astraell/Gemni/Maryna until I gets back.

^^; If you guys could join, like ASAP, that would be nice. Don't worry you guys can all have your, old positions, :D. Plus you'll all mostly likely be RP Mods, if not higher, since you guys are the original DR Crew.

& My schools starts on Tuesday, [The 19th here] anyhow, I made my long post yesterday, Valix appeared, and the WDYM will be up today, so for the wait Canis. :)

Crazed One
08-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Ok, I registered, I just need to get activated then I can start helping out around the forum ^_^;

Lord Fedora
08-15-2008, 12:29 AM
I'll help. And nice twist of events Emp. Getting impatient, eh?

Edit: Oh, and by the way... I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Edit2: Registered as Khajmer. Just so ya know.

Caecity
08-15-2008, 01:36 AM
Ok, I registered, I just need to get activated then I can start helping out around the forum ^_^;

Mkay, thanks.

I'll help. And nice twist of events Emp. Getting impatient, eh?

Edit: Oh, and by the way... I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Edit2: Registered as Khajmer. Just so ya know.

haha, did it show?

Welcome back, ^^;

Good too know. :P



Sorry guys, ^^; I didn't realize that I could activate your accounts sooner, I just notice that. So you guys are, :x..

D:

Caecity
08-15-2008, 03:30 AM
[&Shot me.]
Wadda MiSs/1?1!!
[Delayed Version. :/]

Well since, I'm pretty lazy, I'm not splitting this into sections, and I just need to get this done.

- First off, Glados is going crazy, fighting between his two personality, and his demented side is winning at the moment. He rushes down the hill, bone manipulated, and all, headed towards Lily.

- Cole quickly tries to stop Glados with a ring of fire, trippibf him over, and commanding Blade, and Jai to join his side. Cole summoned a chant, making the New Dreamers temporaily forgot their memory.

- Astraell, switches her personality to Gemni, and wants to protect the New Dreamers, so she changes into a Gryphon.

- Glados evil side is suppressed by his less-evil side, and knocked himself to faint, chaning back to normal.

- Michael asks a few question.

- & So does Lily, they're all trying to get over memory-loss.

- Cole is talking to Gemni, using power, and fear mixed with words.

- Gemni steps forward, trying to be unafraid of Cole's threaten comments.

- Cole's tries to cut a sly deal with Gemni, about the New Dreamers, and Ace finally releases her nickname.

- Gemni launches an attack at Cole.

- Blade is dying to get into the fight.

- Simon steps forward to protect Gemni, and turns to face Blade.

- Blade gets cocky.

- Rin comes to help her team as well, so she summons Holy in her hands

- Jai makes a aim at Simon with a bolt of lightening.

- Blade gets even more cocky, so Rin lets a bit of Holy attack him.

- Blade gets cocky after he manages to gets up, brags about his jewelry, and acts tough.

- Amell has fainted, and woken up to realize what had just happen, & Vander was confused as well.

- Valix is getting tired of these New Dreamers being too slow, so he goes to speed the Dreamers along. Only to find Astraell, and Cole there, so he sacerficed his reptilian lion, so that Cole would go crazy over the blood. He also then offers a deal to the New Dreamers, a portal that leads right into his castle, or the Valorous Woods, they have to choose.

- Vemados has decided, and rushes into the portal.

- Michael is undecided, and waits for Amell's approval.

WorkThoseStripes
08-15-2008, 08:07 AM
I signed up. Reason I didn't sooner is because, well, I didn't see where it said register and I was getting frustrated. P:

I'm done, yay!

Would I be right in believing that the old Dreamsers from the start will be constant, nobody can SU as one afterwards, but everyone else can be a New Dreamer?
I'm thinking that because, well, if we're half way through it and a new Old Dreamer comes up, don't you think that he would have been mentioned before? >.<

Crazed One
08-15-2008, 04:53 PM
That does make sence, Old dreamers just popping out wouldn't fit in...

Caecity
08-15-2008, 05:01 PM
I signed up. Reason I didn't sooner is because, well, I didn't see where it said register and I was getting frustrated. P:

I'm done, yay!

Would I be right in believing that the old Dreamsers from the start will be constant, nobody can SU as one afterwards, but everyone else can be a New Dreamer?
I'm thinking that because, well, if we're half way through it and a new Old Dreamer comes up, don't you think that he would have been mentioned before? >.<


Okay, well I think I can activate your account from my admin panel. :]

Okay well my eyes are DYE-A-LAY-TED, so forgive if I answer your question wrong ^^;

Yes I'm Closing the SIgn Up Thread, I forgot to earlier. >_.

Crazed One
08-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Good, people are still applying to the thread :oops:

Stinky
08-15-2008, 06:36 PM
lol, whenever I read Michael, I thought you were talking about me. xD Took me a couple seconds to realize. Anywho, any idea where I should jump in?

Caecity
08-15-2008, 07:36 PM
lol, whenever I read Michael, I thought you were talking about me. xD Took me a couple seconds to realize. Anywho, any idea where I should jump in?

Lmao, I was thinking about that too. Erm, you can jump in @ Valix's Deal, you don't have to go through all that other stuff.

Other accounts are activated. ;]

Crazed One
08-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Do you think everyone could re-post their Sign-Ups on the forum? That way I could add you to the accepted list on SU thread.

Exophi
08-15-2008, 08:50 PM
We are still continuing the rest of the RP here, correct? :tongue:

Caecity
08-16-2008, 12:36 AM
Do you think everyone could re-post their Sign-Ups on the forum? That way I could add you to the accepted list on SU thread.

They will in time.

We are still continuing the rest of the RP here, correct? :tongue:

Correct, ;D!

Crazed One
08-16-2008, 02:43 AM
The forum is acting really strange for me, I tryed to PM you Emp, but I'm not sure if it got through. I can't acsess and threads, forums, or profiles of members, I tried restarting comp, logging in and out, everything I could think of....

Lord Fedora
08-16-2008, 03:06 AM
The forum is acting really strange for me, I tryed to PM you Emp, but I'm not sure if it got through. I can't acsess and threads, forums, or profiles of members, I tried restarting comp, logging in and out, everything I could think of....
I'm having the same problem. Emp, fix it.

Caecity
08-16-2008, 03:16 AM
The forum is acting really strange for me, I tryed to PM you Emp, but I'm not sure if it got through. I can't acsess and threads, forums, or profiles of members, I tried restarting comp, logging in and out, everything I could think of....


I'm having the same problem. Emp, fix it.

Wow, I can't, not working for me neither, it does this every once, and awhile, I bet it'll return back to normal soon.

PhantomGanon
08-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Yo I am back, Could someone give me the scoop for what has gone on while I was away? I am gunna go through most of the posts tommorow probably, but can I get the Just of it? ^__^ thanks

~Kaim

Exophi
08-17-2008, 03:18 AM
Yo I am back, Could someone give me the scoop for what has gone on while I was away? I am gunna go through most of the posts tommorow probably, but can I get the Just of it? ^__^ thanks

~Kaim

Valix showed up, and made a portal for the New Dreamers to his castle (which isn't Valorous Woods). *laughs at himself*

The Old Dreamers weren't allowed to go through though.

(That is the only thing major, am I right?)

Crazed One
08-17-2008, 08:10 PM
Problem is fixed, I can access the boards.

Scourge of Amaranth
08-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Whoa, I'm ridiculously far behind. Is jumping back in even the remotest possibility at this point?

~IGC t DM+

Exophi
08-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Whoa, I'm ridiculously far behind. Is jumping back in even the remotest possibility at this point?

~IGC t DM+

Of course it is! I just made a new character join in one of my last posts!

Lord Fedora
08-18-2008, 01:12 AM
Whoa, I'm ridiculously far behind. Is jumping back in even the remotest possibility at this point?

~IGC t DM+
But of course. It's always fun to fall out for a bit then jump back in.

Scourge of Amaranth
08-18-2008, 04:43 PM
Kk. I shall read up a bit, write up a post, and post at a time that feels fitting.

~IGC t DM+

Saraibre Ryu
08-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Okay, now that I'm done my TWEWY fit, I'm going to make an attempt to catch up and post before school starts tomorrow. (Yay...)

And sorry for the wait, I signed up on the forum as 'Saraibre' again.

Lord Fedora
08-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Okay, now that I'm done my TWEWY fit, I'm going to make an attempt to catch up and post before school starts tomorrow. (Yay...)

And sorry for the wait, I signed up on the forum as 'Saraibre' again.
And I approved you. Now you get to wait for Emp to promote you. Yay.

funnyguy91
08-19-2008, 01:06 AM
Are we in the castle or outside of it?:confused:

Crazed One
08-23-2008, 01:46 AM
No one has been on the forum in like 5 days, is this still happening...

Caecity
08-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Sorry guys! Eck, I'll get to posting today, and it be a long one. won't be ere Sundayor Monday.

Crazed One
08-24-2008, 12:47 AM
Schoo, starts Monday for me, I will have to be much less active, like 30 mins a day of computer :ermm:

PhantomGanon
08-24-2008, 02:22 AM
I hope to post tommorow, and I am really sorry I havent been with this alot, I have been a bit busy, and then I had the practice from hell today, part 1 and 2, so yeah, tommorow is my free day and then I will try to post.

~Kaim

WorkThoseStripes
08-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Sorry, as well, for not being majorely posting recently, I've had a lot to do and have only been able to manage one post a day on this forum, at an average.
Someone could just tell me, really roughly, what's going on. >.<

Oh, Emp, I'm an art moderator! yay! Thanks. ;D
Any specific types of threads you want me to post up there? Or shall I just go for it?

funnyguy91
08-31-2008, 03:36 AM
Is anyone going to post?

Lord Fedora
08-31-2008, 04:42 AM
Is anyone going to post?
I'm not entirely sure. I know I'm not because I'm still trying to figure out my response to Emp's somewhat confusing attack on me.