PDA

View Full Version : Yu Gi Oh online

Sudo
06-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Yu Gi Oh online is an online portal for duelists to play eachother over the internet. I havnt seen the game advertised many places but i am considering purchasing it! Has anyone heard of this game?

For more info visit http://www.yugioh-online.net/gengo.html

King Zark
06-04-2005, 01:23 PM
i might try. Looks good.

King Zark
06-04-2005, 01:27 PM
i might try. Looks good. I am downloading the online version so it's free.

Sudo
06-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah it does look great!"

The only downside is that you have to but "duel passes" which contain 30 duels, they are around 3.

King Zark
06-04-2005, 07:09 PM
I can't pay for those.

I already brought enough stuff from the internet.

AbXtreme
06-05-2005, 11:27 AM
i've looked at it's websites before when i saw it on Pojo. To be honest i really wanna try it but i don't wanna download 400MB just for that. I'd rather play the Xenocreative One.

King Zark No double posting btw

Sudo
06-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Yeah i have just ordered the CD version as it comes with 3 free Duel Passes...

Dust N' Bones
06-05-2005, 06:52 PM
I had the free trial version about 4 months ago. It was really cool and really entertaining but after the trial version ended, I didn't want to buy the whole thing.:ninja:

perfectpichu
06-05-2005, 09:16 PM
i might try. Looks good.

i might try. Looks good. I am downloading the online version so it's free.

Dude, that's why there's such thing as an edit button... :rolleyes:

Anyway.... That game looks awesome! I just wish I could buy it... My mom wants me to stop likeing anime and games so much and start liking more girly things such as cloths... :susp:

But even if I can't get it, it still looks pretty d*** good! WHY can't I have an allowance anymore?! WHY?! >_<

EDIT: AHHH!!!! POST NUMBER 666!!!! BAD LUCK OMEN!!!! NOOO!!! =P

Kenny_C.002
06-06-2005, 05:11 AM
Dude, that's why there's such thing as an edit button... :rolleyes:

Anyway.... That game looks awesome! I just wish I could buy it... My mom wants me to stop likeing anime and games so much and start liking more girly things such as cloths... :susp:

But even if I can't get it, it still looks pretty d*** good! WHY can't I have an allowance anymore?! WHY?! >_<

EDIT: AHHH!!!! POST NUMBER 666!!!! BAD LUCK OMEN!!!! NOOO!!! =P

Awww really? I don't know, I always preferred girls who aren't really into the whole make up/clothing "thing". lol

Anywho, seriously I don't see a point in this if YVD works just as well AND is free...

Dust N' Bones
06-06-2005, 06:19 AM
Anywho, seriously I don't see a point in this if YVD works just as well AND is free...

YVD is crap compared to this (graphic-wise anyway). You also win cards and have to gain experience to get better packs etc. while in YVD you have all the cards set out for you to use which takes all the fun out of it and leaves an unfair advantage to you from advanced players.

Exon Auxus
06-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Yu Gi Oh online is an online portal for duelists to play eachother over the internet. I havnt seen the game advertised many places but i am considering purchasing it! Has anyone heard of this game?

For more info visit http://www.yugioh-online.net/gengo.html

Oh greta, now I have to whip people all over the world.

Sudo
06-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh greta, now I have to whip people all over the world.

Dont get too confident there are some real experts playing online...

Also it could take a while to "whip" people as you start out with only a starter deck.

Hypocrisy is Fun
06-12-2005, 06:03 AM
All i can think of seeing is

Nerd1: ---- you!! u killed my kuribo!

Nerd2: I ----in killed ur kuribo!

Nerd3:(7 years old) ---- you! ----in ----!!! ----- --- -------!!!!
And ----!!!

If you have XboxLive im sure u know why the 7yr old cusses the most...=/

Deoxysfan
06-12-2005, 06:32 AM
I'm downloading it right know. Hey Sudowoodo when mine finishs downloading I'll duel you.

Sudo
06-12-2005, 09:16 AM
I'm downloading it right know. Hey Sudowoodo when mine finishs downloading I'll duel you.

Yeah ok Just tell me your username and we are ready!

Mine is PhilTaylor...

Hypocrisy is Fun
06-14-2005, 04:44 AM
Yeah ok Just tell me your username and we are ready!

Mine is PhilTaylor...

I get too much L@G so i cant download it