PDA

View Full Version : How Pokemon Are Made [RP Discussion]

Pokol DaErran
07-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Mephiles paced beside the dark vortex into a dark world of shadows known as Murkland, gazing at it impatiently, for as it grew at an excruciatingly slow pace, his plans inched ever closer to fruitition. While Mephiles plotted, the Hole grew.
The Death 4 traveled endlessly throughout the world, gathering the ancient artifacts that controlled time and locking them away. They had been great Pokemon before Mephiles had selected them to become humans and assist him in his plans, and now they secretly seethed with anger and seeked to undo time to regain their powers, slowly becoming something less and more than human. While the Time Gears turned, the Death 4 morphed.
And Cressalia inspired those who would take on Mephiles and stop his reign of darkness, seeking to start her own army to outdo the lone boy with amazing power, coached by a being of darkness. As the Army of Light was forged, Pokol and Darkrai ran, racing to end the whole mess before it was too late.
__________________________________________________ ________________________
If you're reading this, you must be at least marginally interested in my new RP, so let's get the begging over with... PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEJOIN! PREETY PLEASE WITH A CARAMEL OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIE ON TOP!:biggrin: In any serious case, I need more RPers. The only thing keeping HPAR alive right now is the amazing devotion of hardcore RPer Metal Sonic, and what if something happens to him? You can't have an RP with one person! BUT WAIT! If you intend to mosey over to my sign up thread, READ THIS FIRST!
Mephiles the Dark has been kidnapping people and turning them into Pokemorphs (for humans) and Pokemon (for Pokehumans) by putting them in large vats of lime Jell-O and sent one zillion jigawatts of electricity coursing through it. Mephiles has kidnapped several wild Pikachu for this purpouse (The only force capable of generating one zillion jigawatts of electricity is a bolt of lightning!). The only known cure for this is a bag of saltine crackers, which are EXTREMELY rare and can't be bought in stores. If you are Poketized, ask Palkia where to find one (he had a couple bags, but he used them all up, so he might know where to find more) BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!XD On a side note, if you choose to play a Pokemon character from the start, you can play a "natural" Pokemon (All Pokemon were originally created by Poketization thousands of years ago) who happens to have human intelligence, unlike its wild kin, or a Pokehuman who Mephiles has Poketized chronologically before you actually start posting in the RP. Any Pokemon who's a character cannot be captured in a Pokeball, regardless of origin. If you have joined the RP or are an avid reader, you can ask me questions about the RP (moi and Metal Sonic have been with HPAM since it was just a 2-post RP Signup thread, so we're good people to trust if one of us answers your question) but if you are an avid reader, I would truly appreciate it if you joined the RP. I accept RPers regardless of skill level, PLEASE PLEASE JOIN TODAY! Authority: I do everything, from suspending to accepting to banning. I AM THE PWNSOME OVERLORD! ALL PHEAR ME!!! And now, for the Current RPer status.
Active:
Pokol DaErran
Metal Sonic
Grassy Aggron
Sir Aaron
M500
Suspended:0
Banned:0
Now, post away!

Dr Robotnik
07-28-2008, 02:12 PM
though i agree that we need more RP ers on this, i think it's nice of ya to say i'm good at what i do ^-^'

Pokol DaErran
07-29-2008, 08:57 PM
though i agree that we need more RP ers on this, i think it's nice of ya to say i'm good at what i do ^-^'
Well, you are good at it. You contribute more to more RPs than anyone else I know of on here... and in correspondence with what you said on my member profile, this RP is now on hold until we get another member. Join now, don't let it die! Or I'll come to your house, tie you to a chair, and make you watch the entire second season of "Barney and Friends"!

Dr Robotnik
07-29-2008, 09:03 PM
That's a scary thought O_O. but threats wont get people to join anyways.

Pokol DaErran
08-01-2008, 05:20 PM
That's a scary thought O_O. but threats wont get people to join anyways.
I won't really do that to people who won't join... they'd have to tell me where they live first. XD And due to inactivity, HPaM is slowly dying. Does anyone know a good way to advertize for it?

Pokol DaErran
08-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Sorry about the double post, but a new member just joined. Being the overeager RPer that I am, who here wants to start the RP again? With 3 people, it shoud survive for 3 times as long!:happy: Or should I wait for 5?

Dr Robotnik
08-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Perhaps get one more person? I think a 4 person RP can go good. I've done it before with two talented RPers. And we have three, so i think we should get one more person

Pokol DaErran
08-19-2008, 12:16 AM
Perhaps get one more person? I think a 4 person RP can go good. I've done it before with two talented RPers. And we have three, so i think we should get one more person
OK then, four sounds like a good starting limit to me, but we should see what Grassy thinks. And on a side note, I have expanded the number of characters from one to a massive... TWO! (I'm taking Mephiles as my second character, since I'm the only one who ever played him anyways.)

Grassy_Aggron
08-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Sure, four is good. I wish I could play as Sonic XD I wanna turn him into a pokemon...Perhaps Raikou (he's pwnsome), cause Raikou is a speed demon ^.^ Random talking...

Lol, I'm a speed demon! :crackup:

Pokol DaErran
08-19-2008, 12:50 AM
Sure, four is good. I wish I could play as Sonic XD I wanna turn him into a pokemon...Perhaps Raikou (he's pwnsome), cause Raikou is a speed demon ^.^ Random talking...

Lol, I'm a speed demon! :crackup:
Sonic? Well, since I'm Mephiles, I suppose you could be Sonic too. Sonic characters are now officialy Pokemon! :) You get to choose the moves yourself.

Dr Robotnik
08-19-2008, 12:58 AM
woah, didnt see that coming O_o sonic characters in a Pokemon RP...strange...very strange indeed

Pokol DaErran
08-19-2008, 01:09 AM
woah, didnt see that coming O_o sonic characters in a Pokemon RP...strange...very strange indeed
Pokol and Mephiles (as seen in HPaM) both originated from a Sonic fanfic I wrote a while ago, so I've already put Sonic characters in a Pokemon RP without anyone noticing! (Although I suppose Pokol is more of a Pokemon character now)

Grassy_Aggron
08-19-2008, 01:13 AM
:crackup: Sonic's a Ground type (he hates water)! Extremespeed, Rollout, Comet Punch, Defense Curl or Transform...The werehog would be fun Lol.

Though, I'm not too comfortable giving Sonic attacks...0.o'

Pokol DaErran
08-19-2008, 01:21 AM
:crackup: Sonic's a Ground type (he hates water)! Extremespeed, Rollout, Comet Punch, Defense Curl or Transform...The werehog would be fun Lol.

Though, I'm not too comfortable giving Sonic attacks...0.o'
OK then, for some reason I never thought as Sonic as Ground type, but it fits. :happy: If you want to play it, then needlessly post it in the RP Signup thread, even though I already know exactly what such an SU would be like! XD
And I don't reccomend turning him into a green-eyed Raikou, you already have one of those!:biggrin:

Grassy_Aggron
08-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Do I have to give him attacks? It feels wierd making him like a pokemon 0.o' And yes, I do have a green eyed Raikou ^.^

Me? A pokemon? Somebody better have a Fastball XD

Pokol DaErran
08-20-2008, 10:47 PM
Do I have to give him attacks? It feels wierd making him like a pokemon 0.o' And yes, I do have a green eyed Raikou ^.^

Me? A pokemon? Somebody better have a Fastball XD
I could give him attacks if you want... (Normal version, SSAR version, Unleashed version, and Black Knight version) And Sonic chars aren't actually Pokemon, they are just technically Pokemon. On another note, you can't catch any Sonic char in a Pokeball.

Dr Robotnik
08-20-2008, 10:54 PM
hmmm.....i may sign up for Shadow to torment Grassy

Grassy_Aggron
08-21-2008, 12:28 AM
*Hisses* I actually wanted to reserve Shadow for later on. A Dark/Speed type, Biodragon a Dark/Dragon type (one of a kind! OMG!)

No! Not what you did to me in the rp! No way!

Um...Do I have any say in this?

Besides, the werehog I'll give his own set of moves/abilities.

Pokol DaErran
08-21-2008, 11:06 PM
With the proud welcome of Sir Aaron, we now have 4 people! Want to start now or wait for 5? (I sorta wanna wait for 5, but it's up to you!:happy:)

Dr Robotnik
08-22-2008, 10:49 AM
too late, grassy, I HAVE BEATEN YOU TO DE PUNCH! wait...WHAT!? *gets falcon punched to canada*

Either way, i beat you to getting Shadow :P hope you have fun with the role swap, sticky buns xD

Hmm...Perhapse start now? I cant post till later, got school and all that, but i say we use de max revive on the RP

Grassy_Aggron
08-22-2008, 11:22 PM
Thank you metal! *Glomps*

Okay, here is a pet peeve: Mobius does NOT exist. Never did. I never read the comics, but I know they take place there. How did they get the name? A simple error when the interviewer mistook "the mobius strips" as the name of the planet-it was really refering to a type of band that twists. So they are NOT called Mobians! >.<

Yeah...She did a LOT of research on me.

Pokol DaErran
08-23-2008, 01:56 AM
Hmm...Perhapse start now? I cant post till later, got school and all that, but i say we use de max revive on the RP
Done and done! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2419096#post2419096) And you have school right now? It's 7 PM where I live:eek:

Pokol DaErran
09-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Aand now.... ANNOUNCEMENT! I now allow
FOUR
characters in the RP. Go crazy or something.

Dr Robotnik
09-21-2008, 08:30 PM
*kicks Pokol in the speciul place* Owned *runs*