PDA

View Full Version : KH Deadlock: Souls of The Forgotten Ones[Q & A]

Lonliness
07-24-2008, 10:11 PM
Q & A stands for questions and answers. This RP will come out whenever we finish the first Kingdom Hearts Deadlock RP. I wanted to post this so people would know that Souls of The Forgotten Ones is being made right now. I just started it so it isn't that could. Even if the first Deadlock doesn't work out I'm still going to make this one since Deadlock is like different things, but kind of the same. Like Diamond and Pearl except that Deadlock isn't named after gems.

I just want to let people know that I'm happy that I get a chance to finally have a RP that worked out. My last one that worked out was in 07. Thank you! *cries joyfully* :tongue:

Like I said before questions and answers!

Kei Ochima
07-24-2008, 11:44 PM
Q & A stands for questions and answers. This RP will come out whenever we finish the first Kingdom Hearts Deadlock RP. I wanted to post this so people would know that Souls of The Forgotten Ones is being made right now. I just started it so it isn't that could. Even if the first Deadlock doesn't work out I'm still going to make this one since Deadlock is like different things, but kind of the same. Like Diamond and Pearl except that Deadlock isn't named after gems.

I just want to let people know that I'm happy that I get a chance to finally have a RP that worked out. My last one that worked out was in 07. Thank you! *cries joyfully* :tongue:

Like I said before questions and answers!

ohh man this is going to be awsome. i hope im still on pe2k when we do this because im starting collage next year.:oops: