PDA

View Full Version : Stick Animation XD (New One Added!)

Titus
07-25-2008, 06:05 PM
I've seen other people do stick animations and I've always liked it, so now that I know how to animate images in PS, I figured I'd give it a shot. This is my first one, and I like it, so I plan on making more. :)

I'll make longer ones in the future. But this one alone took me an hour to draw all the images, which was only 22 layers, and then, right when I was finished, my computer just shut down on me. I was pissed because that's the first time that's ever happened to me and it restarted just to configure some updates. I didn't save any of the images I made because I didn't want to clutter up my computer with them (I always forget to delete images from it) so I had to re-make them. But it all turned out good. It only took me 35 minutes the 2nd time and it came out better and with 3 extra layers.

And I know it's not that special, seeing as a lot of people can do it, but it's fun. :) So please tell me what you think about it. I know there are a few mistakes in it and the timing on some of the layers could have been better, so I'll work on that.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z27/cardcreator/0.gif

I added a new one.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z27/cardcreator/0-1.gif

BTW, you'd have to watch Avatar to kinda get it. Otherwise you wouldn't know how the rock just popped out of the ground. :P

Oh, and IDK if this is the right forum for this. If it's not, please move it. Thanks. :)

Daughter of Mew
07-25-2008, 06:10 PM
That animation made me lol. Never mind a sword, I CAN EARTHBEND!!!

Titus
07-25-2008, 06:26 PM
That animation made me lol. Never mind a sword, I CAN EARTHBEND!!!
lol Yeah, that was the idea. :D That's why I like it so much. :D Thank you.

pokemonspriter
07-25-2008, 06:34 PM
lol Yeah, that was the idea. :D That's why I like it so much. :D Thank you.

That.. Was funny! He was all like "Wow, a sword *sarcasm* Well, eat rock >:D

I'mma try make my own :D

Titus
07-25-2008, 06:41 PM
That.. Was funny! He was all like "Wow, a sword *sarcasm* Well, eat rock >:D

I'mma try make my own :D
lol Thanks.

Awesome. :D I wanna see it when you do. :)

Daughter of Mew
07-26-2008, 01:44 PM
lol Thanks.

Awesome. :D I wanna see it when you do. :)

I'm going to try and make one, too!

Disruption
07-26-2008, 09:19 PM
I think you could make them really good if you added some more humor and less Avatar lol.

But I did understand them.

Titus
07-27-2008, 05:07 AM
I think you could make them really good if you added some more humor and less Avatar lol.

But I did understand them.

o.o Like? I don't think I'd be too good with making them funny. IDK, though.

Daughter of Mew, yay. :) I want to see yours, too. :D