PDA

View Full Version : The best way to destroy a Barbie.

bjgamecreations
03-25-2004, 03:33 PM
Hmmmmm...I'm bored so I'm starting a thread where you can post saying the best way to destroy a Barbie. Here's my favorite:

Step 1: Grind Barbie's cute little face on a rough cement surface.
Step 2: Throw face-less Barbie into tree see how many days it takes for her to fall out.
Step 3: Ah the old magnifying glass trick.
Step 4: Give Faceless, twig embedded, holy Barbie to your pet dog or other animal.
Step 5: If Barbie has survived all of that then I think she deserves to have a proper burial.

If i'm offending anyone then I'm sorry, but Barbie's are terrible. They're discriminating to girls and fun to destroy. I mean really have you seen those "My Scene" Barbies they're scandily clothed and have way too much fun at parties. Thus brings us to "Pregnant Barbie", now that's just disturbing, was Barbie even ever married?

I think i will continue this in the Discussion board....

Mechaflame
03-25-2004, 03:36 PM
Very cool. I'd do that, except that the last time I saw a Barbie doll in person to even get my chance to do this was back in Kindergarten...

bjgamecreations
03-25-2004, 03:46 PM
Yeah, i got a fake one from a happy meal was I was like 10 and that's what i did lol

Mechaflame
03-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Nice. I must try this on a Barbie doll. I must! :biggrin:

DarkMasterX
03-25-2004, 04:22 PM
Hmmmmm...I'm bored so I'm starting a thread where you can post saying the best way to destroy a Barbie. Here's my favorite:

Step 1: Grind Barbie's cute little face on a rough cement surface.
Step 2: Throw face-less Barbie into tree see how many days it takes for her to fall out.
Step 3: Ah the old magnifying glass trick.
Step 4: Give Faceless, twig embedded, holy Barbie to your pet dog or other animal.
Step 5: If Barbie has survived all of that then I think she deserves to have a proper burial.

Dude, you must have some serious issues if you take your anger out on a doll. :confused:

Tamer Marco
03-25-2004, 04:28 PM
I love killing barbies. The best way really is to take out thier outer clothing and throw them out the window. :biggrin:

StarGirl
03-25-2004, 06:13 PM
Nah, the best way to get rid of them is to burn them on the BBQ. Leaves a bit of a sticky mess though =/

Mechaflame
03-25-2004, 06:46 PM
That's the most obvious way to torture a Barbie doll. You have to have tons of imagination to get some good ways for torturing Barbie dolls. For example. Throwing one into the neighbor's yard while they're mowing their lawn... :biggrin:

StarGirl
03-25-2004, 07:37 PM
Giving the head to your baby brother to chew is a good one.

Mechaflame
03-25-2004, 07:46 PM
There's another good one. How about sticking a barbie doll inside of an oven or microwave or running it over several times with tractor! :biggrin:

Agent Orange
03-25-2004, 09:43 PM
Hmm. The best way to destroy a Barbie?

One word. Fireplace. :twisted:

Tamer Marco
03-25-2004, 11:18 PM
Here's the best and most effective way of all. GIVE THEM TO YOU'RE BABY SISTER! And they'll sloooob all over them.

Neo Emolga
03-25-2004, 11:31 PM
Stab her with the knife from Clue.

Samus Aran
03-26-2004, 02:05 AM
no no...
give them to my dog, Rosco.
he like reduces it to a mond of plasic bits, and thats if your lucky!

its quiet funny to watch him! :lol:

Lord Celebi
03-26-2004, 02:53 AM
Best way:
Role Play Barbie and Ken breaking up.
Barbie gets drunk at a bar and shows too much.
Bandits come in (Me) and throw her on the wall, Pull her head off, make her lose over and over at a Game Cube game, and take her clothes off and throw it into a person's yard who likes people clothed. The Barbie will then die a horrible death!

Zero
03-26-2004, 03:16 AM
Best way to destroy a barbie:

Step 1: Give a barbie to my sister Alex.
Step 2: Throw away whats left of it.

Thunderbird
03-26-2004, 10:08 AM
I'll probably try my best to break her down into tiny bits and flush them down the toilet.
lol, j/k :razz:

Tamer Marco
03-29-2004, 05:25 PM
Best way:
Role Play Barbie and Ken breaking up.
Barbie gets drunk at a bar and shows too much.
Bandits come in (Me) and throw her on the wall, Pull her head off, make her lose over and over at a Game Cube game, and take her clothes off and throw it into a person's yard who likes people clothed. The Barbie will then die a horrible death! That's a good way! *Does it*

KenshinU
03-30-2004, 08:56 AM
:eh: :eh: :eh:

You guys sure hate those dolls... :confused:

:smile:

http://www.petitiononline.com/

Make a petition to ban all Barbies then! :lol: :rolleyes:

StarGirl
03-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Disscusion about Barbie (http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/showthread.php?t=867)

Go there if you hate them so much.

Zombie
03-30-2004, 10:57 PM
the funnest way I ever destroyed a barbie was at my cousins house in north carolina. we ripped them each up into four peices and and jettisoned them all out the second floor window and into the road.

the next morning we all went outside to see how many we could find, there were two in the bushes, one landed in the garden, and two were crushed in the street.

we took the ones that we could salvage inside and ept them as mementos :biggrin:

[Fair]
03-31-2004, 02:27 AM
I've found that I get better results by just chucking em into a blender... :smile:

Neo Emolga
03-31-2004, 02:40 AM
You know those model rocket kits?

Get a D engine, duct tape a barbie to it, put a piece of a straw on the engine so it can go on the launcher and put the engine into place. Then hook up the igniter and press the button. Chances are good you'll never see her again.

For added fun, soak barbie in kerosine and then strap her to the launcher. Since the engine is hot enough to put stuff on fire, seeing Barbie shoot off into space as a fireball might also be a pleasurable activity.

Zero
03-31-2004, 02:46 AM
Best way to destroy a barbie (when the power's out):

Step 1: Yell at the electric company cuz your power's off.
Step 2: Tie a Black Cat to the barbie.
Step 3: Set off the fire cracker and watch it burn. :twisted:

Samus Aran
04-04-2004, 10:25 PM
I know...

1. Get a REALLY POWERFUL bottle rocket, or some flying fire cracker, set it of and wacth what happens

2. stick barbie in Lrage roman candle and set it of!

Reign-of-Dreams
04-08-2004, 04:40 PM
LMAO! XD Firecrackers... Just throw a barbie in the toliet, as well as a few firecrackers... It's not exactly too much of a demolishing plan, but it's fun seeeing what the outcome is-nyo. Or, better yet, just flush it at the same time-nyo. XD

But I like just ripping of the legs, arms and heads and just hanging them on the ceiling above my little sisters bed-nyo. We share a room, so it's not too hard. But the screaming kills me-nyo. XD

Tamer Marco
04-08-2004, 05:39 PM
I thought of another.

Ingredinets: One barbie, one ounce of cooking oil, a fire and extingusher, a puppeter a ash tray.

Make the puppeter do this scene:Ken and Barbie have just broken up. She feels that she can't live without him so she gets high with crack. The crack brings out her feelings and she decides to commit suicide. She strips herself of her clothing and lays on a bed. Pour the ounce of cooking oil all over her, don't be stingy. Use a match or lighter to light Barbie into flames. When the fire consumes her for over 7 seconds put the fire out and she should be doll sized ashes. Put the ashes in the ash tray and flush them down the toilet.

Barbies death wish was to be cremated. And she got her wish.

Tamer San
10-09-2005, 05:48 AM
Try not to revive old dead threads, this has been a dead for almost a year now if not over a year, please, read the rules and obey them.

lalala
10-09-2005, 11:13 PM
My dog ate my barbie, but we shaved the hair off first because barbie hair is poison.
PS Whats up with reviving old threads this is a good one!

Frost Wolf
10-09-2005, 11:19 PM
hmmmm...chop of the head with a butcher`s knife, set the hair on fire, the flush the body down the toilet.:happy: God, i hate barbies!!!

Mitsuko Souma
10-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Even still, if it is against the rules, don't do it. And what is with all the long instructions? Just blow barbie to smithereens.

lalala
10-10-2005, 01:16 AM
Right Moonie.
But I have TWO dogs, and that is HEAPS faster and more LEGAL than 'sposion!

Mitsuko Souma
10-10-2005, 02:45 AM
NEVER *cuts your legs off* CALL *cuts your arms off* ME *rips your lips off* MOONIE! *chops your head off*

Dakota
10-10-2005, 07:35 PM
garbage cans work pretty good, I hear

Matthew
10-10-2005, 09:51 PM
There is a reason it died off 6mo ago... in a few days, it will just find its way to the second page ready to be revived again in a few months... I'm just gong to put it out of its misery... :cool:

*CLOSED