PDA

View Full Version : Question ^ ^'

DarkAmethyst
07-27-2008, 05:41 PM
I feel extremely stupid for this, but I haven't been active in about a year or two in the URPG, and I've forgotten all of my stats and everything.. So, what am I supposed to do if I want to join back in? Revive my old stats (if I can find them) or just start over? I never really got anywhere anyhow. :oops:

Exon Auxus
07-27-2008, 05:43 PM
I feel extremely stupid for this, but I haven't been active in about a year or two in the URPG, and I've forgotten all of my stats and everything.. So, what am I supposed to do if I want to join back in? Revive my old stats (if I can find them) or just start over? I never really got anywhere anyhow. :oops:

You should be able to start over and request a new starter. But if you find your stats you can use them still.

GreyScale
07-27-2008, 05:43 PM

Either or. you can ask to conitnue, or you can request a new starter and restart the URPG.

DarkAmethyst
07-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Guess I'll just start over then. Thanks. ^ ^

A mod can lock this now, I guess. :oops:

Fire Away
07-27-2008, 06:30 PM
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29205

^Your old stats, if you're still interested. :o

DarkAmethyst
07-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Wow, I didn't think anyone would actually find that. ._. Thanks. =D