PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I have a question

vellyvell
07-27-2008, 05:32 PM
So lets say I wanted to get active again, could I take like a reffing refresher course type thing, or would I have to take the test again? >.> And what about grading too?

Exon Auxus
07-27-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm pretty sure you have to retake the test to get from inactive-active reffing/grading.

poke123
07-27-2008, 05:36 PM
So lets say I wanted to get active again, could I take like a reffing refresher course type thing, or would I have to take the test again? >.> And what about grading too?

You might want to post this in the URPG Related Chat thread, since it is a question.

RPGBoss
07-27-2008, 08:40 PM
I know Vellyvell from 3yrs ago..He used to be very bright...I think Mikey would just giving him a refresher course if he thinks the reffing its still alive then lets get it on.....I myself..forgot most of my reffing stuff....but yah we'll have to ask Mikey or Lep about that..

SiberianTiger
07-27-2008, 09:24 PM
You'll have to take the test over again I'm afraid, or at least Nef, Lan and I believe Chase had to when they all came back. Hope it doesn't discourage you from coming back though.

~Isaiah

Jack of Clovers
07-28-2008, 07:52 AM
but yah we'll have to ask Mikey or Lep about that..
I don't know anything about reffing anymore. heh, it's evolved so much since the DP transfer. I'd probably require a refresher course too. :tongue:

~Jack~

All-Star
07-28-2008, 09:17 PM
You'll have to take the test over again I'm afraid, or at least Nef, Lan and I believe Chase had to when they all came back. Hope it doesn't discourage you from coming back though.

~Isaiah

Nef is back?! :O

And didn't have to do squat.

EmBreon
07-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Nef is back?! :O

And didn't have to do squat.

You were reffing D/P already before you went inactive, so I'm guessing you don't count. :x

flareon008
07-29-2008, 02:55 AM

I banned you when you stole a carbon copy of Ultra.

RPGBoss
07-29-2008, 02:56 AM
I don't know anything about reffing anymore. heh, it's evolved so much since the DP transfer. I'd probably require a refresher course too. :tongue:

~Jack~

Yah..same here...:D...and plus when I reffed I used the Reffing Formual..all these Highspeed Refs nowadays use Calculators & stuff....:eh:...So yah I gtg get into the the hwole D/P scene..:happy:

But ya Vellivell...if you have reffed with the D/P style..u might be able to work something out w/ Mikey or something...

vellyvell
07-29-2008, 08:22 PM
I banned you when you stole a carbon copy of Ultra.

uh no...you gave a warning because I was involved in one I think. I was never banned, I left.